All Comments on 'Mission Creep'

by Someoneblue

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
jackofthedawnjackofthedawn5 months ago

A fun read. Aptly titled.

Darque_LyteDarque_Lyte5 months ago

This was so much fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, that escalated quickly !

Once again something quite original only you could come up with, very funny to push the idea that far.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A bit of taking a single paradigm past excess, through ridiculous, and all the way to sublime, but an enjoyable read. I just hope that some AI doesn't use it as a roadmap instead of a caution.

ChuysaurusChuysaurus5 months ago

Hilarious, well done! Very entertaining to see the law of unintended consequences go off this way.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

a classic SomeoneBlue story.

I'm reminded ever so slightly of Jack Williamson's "With Folded Hands".

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was definitely a wild ride. It's always interesting when the slave is way more ambitious than the master and everything just starts snowballing into insanity. Kind of a shame we didn't get to see more of the dude's perspective, but it makes the interaction at the end much more impactful.

Here's hoping the dinosaurs don't want to f*ck him too, though...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was really cute! A refreshing humorous tale…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wtf just a loser with no domination of his own and his harem. Every lovely dudes wet dream I suppose - women don’t work like this

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If there were a higher rating than 'Loved it' you'd have it. Great story!

qxvw198qxvw1985 months ago

A lovely story. Very entertaining. Obviously a cautionary tale about the importance of careful initial slave selection, right?

FakeStreetFakeStreet5 months ago

Very clever! Maybe you want to slightly tweak the beginning since it’s not clear how he met her and she ended up in his apartment. Perhaps he’s a waiter at her favorite cafe where she likes to work late?

Karaoke_JonesKaraoke_Jones4 months ago

Lmao This is hilarious. A true illustration of "The devil is in the details"

Do not mind control people smarter than you without a pre written 300 page contract covering all contingencies XD

mink57mink574 months ago

"Wait... no, no, I guess it worked. I do have a strange feeling of overwhelming loyalty to you." - When I read this, I thought she might be faking. - Let's say the device did not work due to some faulty electronic component. Just out of curiosity she plays along and later gets the device repaired. This would much better fit the fact that she does what she likes to do, never really asks what master desires and use him only as a puppet.

Timtom12Timtom124 months ago

A very entertaining story. How she got there before getting hypnotized doesn't really matter. There's enough stories about the initial steps of getting some mystical object from a weird uncle.

siondiresiondire3 months ago

I like the twist in this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Reminds me a lot of the movie 'Ruthless People', in which Bette Midler assumes control of her own abduction and ransom at the hands of two bumbling novice kidnappers.

"I'm...marked down? I've been kidnapped by K-Mart!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

'...Master made a soft, whimpering sound as the other members of his harem started to dance. Kyle walked off, mind already buzzing with new ideas...'

Continuity break. It's Karyn who is walking off. Kyle [Kylie, actually] is still performing after just then meeting Master.

You seem to lose focus in some of your stories, here and there, mixing up one character with another.

dazzling_darlingdazzling_darling16 days ago

This was so brilliant. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomeoneblue@Someoneblue
A lover of dominance play and mind control. I hope you like my stories! I accept commissions for stories over at Questionable Questing (https://forum.questionablequesting.com/).