Missionaries are captured

Story Info
Jodie & Peter are captured, ransomed and used
3.5k words
4.15
21.7k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 8 months since we started at the mission in Papua New Guinea, we were loving our work with the children at the school and the small communities as a whole. We had integrated well into the village and I think loved by all.

After my initial experience with Michael the leader of the local gang, I had been able to have semi regular catchups with him. The sex was great, he managed to treat me with respect and as a lady that liked a good fucking at the same time. Obviously I had to service some of his men occasionally which I liked especially when they fucked my mouth and pussy at the same time. It was like I had two separate lives, one extremely conservative the other sexually charged.

My sex life with Peter was a bit Mundine, to the point of it being nearly non existent. Luckily my visits into the jungle were able to partially satisfy my urges.

Peter and I decided to visit one of the outlying villages to encourage more enrolments for the school. It would involve driving for about 4 hours on a very average track into the mountains. We planned to stay in the village overnight.

We packed our overnight bags in the old land rover and headed off, first on a narrow sealed road then onto a dirt track. I was wearing my usual shorts and hiking boots and a white blouse. It was only Peter in the vehicle so I opted for no bra, I found the bras uncomfortable in the hot steamy weather.

My full voluptuous breasts pushed against the cloth of my blouse. I undid a couple of buttons so I had a bit of cleavage as well. I don't think Peter even noticed, my body was wasted on him.

We were two hours into our journey, the dirt track had disintegrated into a series of potholes surrounded by jungle. We had made good time considering the road.

As we drove we were hit with torrential rain which is quite common in the hills. We continued for a bit until we came onto a small branch across the track. We decided to wait until the rain cleared before removing it and proceeding.

We had been sitting for about 10 minutes the rain still pouring down when figures emerged from the thick foliage. Before I had time to react and lock my door, my and Peter's door were wrenched opened. I was dragged out of the car and quickly surrounded by multiple men. I looked across at Peter for help but I could see he was being held.

Hands groped my ass first, then a hand felt my groin through my pants. I tried to resist but I had no hope of stopping them. I was now saturated from the rain, my white blouse basically see through. Hands grabbed at my breast. One of my buttons was ripped off so more of my cleavage was exposed. Some loud yelling occurred and the molesting lessened a little bit although one continued to grab my ass.

Two of the men then ransacked our vehicle removing our luggage and anything of value.

Our hands were tied with rope in front of us. They then pulled us along the track then into the jungle. As we started walking I turned back and saw the branches were being removed from the road and our vehicle was been driven away.

Peter and I couldn't talk as there were a number of men in between us as we walked single file. The men were black natives obviously from the area, there were 8 or 9 of them. All were between 30 and 40 or so I guessed, they all had the look of hardened men. They were talking in a dialect that I had never heard before.

Every time Peter or I spoke to them they retaliated by pulling on the ropes harder and yelling at us in angrier tones. Peter continued begging for us to be released, that only caused him to be thrown to a ground and kicked. I could see he was in pain.

We walked for about an hour until we came upon what appeared to be an old small mining site. There were a number of small tin huts still standing. The rain had ceased at the stage. I was walked into one of the small huts, my hands lifted above my head and tied to a beam that was part of the ceiling.

I was pretty sure Peter was taken to a hut further away, he yelled out a couple of times then went quiet. After about 20 minutes passed one of the younger men walked in. I was shocked to see a iphone in his hand, he walked over to me and removed my long black hair from my face. He then adjusted my blouse so my breasts were nearly exposed. He then stood back and took my photo, what the hell I thought.

He looked at the photos on the phone, then looked up at me and laughed. He moved towards me, I was terrified. He looked straight into my eyes, his right hands reached inside my blouse and felt my breast. He gently squeezed my right breast until the nipple was erect.

"Ahh you like that whitey." He said staring at me, I looked away from his gaze.

"Hey whitey, we make money and have fun too." He laughed as he dropped his hand and felt my crutch. He then turned and walked out, about 5 minutes later I saw him on a motorbike slowly ride out of the camp.

About 20 minutes lapse and a solid built ugly man came in, he walked in and untied me from the beam. He then sat me down on a dirty rug covering the concrete base of the shed.

"Sit, and rest for now." He ordered.

"Yes Sir." I answered, I knew I had to keep them happy.

He grunted and walked out, shutting the door behind him.

I could see through the holes in the shed that it was getting dark quickly and that there was a large fire in the middle of the compound.

Some food and a large jug of their local alcohol brew was brought to me.

I was starving so ate all the food and tried to drink most of the alcohol, it wasn't the best but being intoxicated might not be the worst in this situation.

Probably an hour passed and I had drank all of the brew, my head was spinning a bit from the potency of the brew.

The door to the shed opened and one of the men came in, he helped me to my feet.

Without a word I was lead to the fire. There was about 10 men in total standing and sitting around the fire, eating and drinking. Then to my horror I saw Peter standing tied to two upright posts, his hands tethered to each post. Thankfully he appeared to be unhurt. He looked at me, helpless.

A large man approached me, he towered over me.

"We have some fun hey teacher, you dance and strip for us." He ordered. I knew it wasn't a request but a order. There was some music playing from a small cd player.

The crowd gave a roar at his order.

He stood back and sat in an old lounge chair.

I started to sway with the music, not really dancing but moving with the beat.

I pushed my hair back and started gyrate a bit. The alcohol was helping me move to the music. I started unbuttoning my blouse, slowly a button at a time. My blouse was now open, still slightly covering most of my breasts and nipples.

The men were cheering on loudly, the alcohol had definitely kicked it. I slowly opened my blouse revealing my ample breasts, my nipples erect. I took the blouse off my shoulders and threw it to the side. Now topless I continued dancing, I looked at Peter but he had his head bowed.

The men were urging me on, my large firm breasts moving with my dancing. I was passed a mug of the brew, I started to drink it while I tried undoing my belt from my pants. I succeeded in undoing my belt then finished the mug, my head spinning from the alcohol I started to undo my shorts. I opened them up to even louder roars. I slowly drop my shorts to my feet and stepped out of them.

I was now standing in my underpants, they were a black silky pair. A thumb in each side I pulled them down, all the men were now standing and waving and cheering, I kicked off my underwear and swayed to the alcohol and music.

I was oblivious to a mattress that had been dragged to near the fire.

The large man who I assumed to be the leader approached me, he took my arm and guided me to the mattress. He the helped me to my knees making me kneel on the mattress. I turned to face him, only to be faced with his semi hard cock.

"Suck it." He said, I knew I had no choice.

It was a large cock at least 8" and thick, it was a bit smelly but what could I do.

I moved forward on my knees and took his cock into my mouth, I started to moved my mouth along the shaft of his cock. I managed to look at Peter, He was watching me suck this natives large cock, I think I saw a tear roll out of his eye.

I turned away and concentrated on the leaders cock, I could feel it harden quickly.

After a few minutes of serious sucking he pull his cock out.

He pushed me so I was on my hands and knees. He moved around behind me and took ahold of my hips. He slowly entered the tip of his cock into my pussy, then drove the rest of it hard into me. I let out a moan as it hit deep inside me.

He grabbed my hips in a firm grip and started to fuck me harder, I was embarrassed but it felt great. The thickness of his cock filled my pussy.

The crowd was roaring.

"Hey boys, she loves it." He yelled out, as he continued fucking me. I did indeed enjoy his cock. With one hand holding my hip the other grabbed my breast squeezing it hard. His next move was to fill my pussy with his cum.

As he withdrew his cock I didn't get a chance to rest, another younger man took his place. Not as thick as the last cock but it seemed like there was a competition to see who could fuck me the hardest.

I proceeded to be fucked a number of times, then two men walked up. I was still on my hands and knees. One stood in front of me, and the other knelt down behind me.

The one one behind started to finger my ass using saliva as a lubricant. He the started to push his medium size cock into my ass. After some initially discomfort, his cock slipped fully into me. It felt good to have him using me. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, causing me to arch my back. His cock slipped deeper onto my ass.

The man standing at the front of me, waved his sizable cock in front of my face. I looked at Peter, one of the men held his head up so he had to watch.

I opened my mouth to receive his cock, he slapped his cock across my face a couple of times. My mouth opened more, almost asking him to stop teasing me.

His cock slid into my wet warm mouth, I worked his cock with my tongue.

I loved the cock fucking my ass and a cock filling my mouth.

I heard Peter yelled out, I turned my head slightly, careful not to upset the the cock fucking my mouth. Peter was grabbed by the hair and yelled at, he didn't yell again.

The man fucking my ass came first, then I copped a load into my mouth which I swallowed.

In the end I lost count how many cocks fucked my ass, pussy and mouth that night.

After they had completed using me, two of the men escorted me to a creek only 20 meters away. I was allowed to wash myself, I tried to get all the cum out of my ass and pussy. The cool water felt beautifully, cleansed I was handed my clothes and allowed to dress. I was then walked to my hut, a clean mattress was now on the floor. I had obviously pleased the leadership of the camp.

The next morning I woke with my door being opened, I had slept incredibly well.

My pussy and ass ached a little bit, but considering the fucking I had received I felt good. I was handed bowl of some kind of stew, I had no idea what type of meat it was but it tasted great. After eating I was allowed out to walk relatively freely. I couldn't see Peter now, I assumed he was in a hut.

A couple of men approached me, one of them was the large man.

"We are waiting for payment from your church, when they pay, you will be released unharmed." He said.

I half laughed, obviously gang banging me didn't count I thought to myself.

He went and sat in a chair, he had a bowl of food as well and started to eat.

He looked at me and beckoned me over to him.

"Kneel down" he instructed. I knelt down in front of him between his spread legs.

He brushed my hair with his hand like I was his pet.

"Pull my cock out and suck it." he instructed.

I moved a bit so I faced him more, my hands pulled the front of his dirty shorts down revealing his flaccid cock.

I took hold of his limp cock and lowered my head and took it into my mouth, I twirled my tongue around the head of his thick cock. I instantly felt him stiffening up.

I now slowly moved my mouth up and down the shaft.

He resumed eating his breakfast while I sucked on him. He sometimes told me to slow down, he obviously wanted a long slow blowjob.

He finished his stew, placed the bowl down and started brushing my hair again. He knew he had control and loved showing me. In fact I was loving the attention, I don't know how long I had being sucking his cock when I realized Peter was standing near by.

"You don't have to enjoy it." I heard Peter say. I looked up at him, saliva linked my mouth to the cock. At the same time he received a hard hit across the back of the head. He didn't say anything more, but turned his head so he didn't look at me. I resumed sucking the cock in front of me like a good pet.

Eventually my man decided he wanted to cum, he held my head, pumped his cock into my mouth then filled it. I swallowed every drop and licked his cock clean. He then had me sit at his feet.

"Peter you think you are better than your wife." The main man said. By this stage a number of the man had come out of their huts.

"That's between my wife and I." Peter replied. Looking at me with a look of disgust.

"Let me change your mind." The big man stated. He signaled two of his men, they immediately grabbed Peter.

They then dragged him towards a concrete block, they forced him to bend over the block. Another man grabbed his left wrist, tied a piece of rope to it then tied the rope to a piece of steel coming out of the concrete on the other side. His right wrist was then secured in the same fashion.

"You god people are so judgmental." The leader said as he pulled my head onto his lap and caressed my hair.

"Perhaps you shouldn't judge your beautiful wife so harshly." He said, then waved to the men around Peter.

To my horror I watched them pull Peters shorts off, Peter tried resisting but with his hands secured he had no hope.

One of the men dropped his pants, played with his cock a bit then spat some saliva onto his hand. He moved in pushing Peter's legs apart. He then edged his cock towards Peters ass, I continued to watch as the man started to push his cock into Peter. I heard Peter scream, The man continued pushing his cock into Peter ignoring his screams him. He then started to fuck him.

"How does that feel god man." The leader questioned.

The first man fucking Peter moaned and I assumed came in Peter, a second man stepped up. He quickly shoved his cock into Peter, this time Peter only let out a groan. The man grabbed Peters hair and pulled his head back, one of the others pulled out his dick and stood in front of Peter's head.

He showed Peter a large knife, then moved his cock to Peters mouth. Peter had got the message and opened his mouth, the cock slide into his mouth easily.

Now Peter's ass and mouth were being fucked, I did think that at least he knew what it felt like.

My master indicated for me to strip and move onto the mattress. I complied immediately, I must admit when I had stripped, I looked at my breasts and body and thought to myself that I looked good. I felt sexy as I walked to the mattress.

The men not fucking Peter came over to me, I was laid on my back. Four of them started feeling my body, running their hands over me. Some groping my breasts, some feeling my legs, one feeling my face. I sucked on his finger seductively, then one felt my pussy. I groaned at his touch, I was wet. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the groping, they wanted me.

One spread my legs and moved between them, I spread my legs a bit more for him.

His rock hard cock slipped into me, he then grabbed my ankles and lifted and spread my legs more. He drove his cock in deeper, oh god it felt good. Somebody turned my head to the side and a cock entered my mouth. The other two men played with my breasts and erect nipples.

I orgasmed to my surprised with a loud moan, The men using me all laughed and continued using me even harder.

They took turns fucking me for at least an hour, they were quite ordinary looking men but they gave me a very good fucking.

When they were finished, they indicated I could have a break and go for a wash and swim in the creek. No one escorted me, I strode down to the water and spent the next 30 minutes relaxing in the water. My pussy humming from the fucking I had just received.

While in the water I heard a motorcycle come into the camp. I dressed and returned to the camp, Peter was untied sitting in a crumpled heap with his head bowed.

I returned to the leader and sat at his feet like a good pet.

"They have paid, you leave in one hour." He said, at the same time pulling his cock out.

Without a word being said I knelt up and started to suck on it, after about 5 minutes he filled my mouth for the last time. I swallowed his load and gently sucked him a bit more until he was completely soft then slowly let the cock slip out of my mouth.

Some of my clothes were returned to me, Peter was helped up and got dressed. He didn't say a word to me nor even looked at me.

We were driven to near our village and dropped off, we walked a short distance. We walked in silence. As we walked my pussy was still aching a bit, I wondered if it was from a fucking I had received over the last two days or from my desire for more.

We hardly spoke for days, Peter understandably was acting very strangely.

After 4 days he announced he was leaving and returning home. He spoke well and admitted he felt our marriage had been dying off for a long time. I agreed, we didn't touch on the events at the camp. The only thing Peter asked of me was to never tell anyone what had happened, I of course agreed.

I decided to stay on, and continue my work.

Once Peter left, I realized I had the freedom to have late night visitors. I knew I would have to be discreet but idea of being frequently being fucked and used excited me.

.