Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exchanging looks with Harriet as he was led to the table, James had no idea what to expect as he was quickly undressed, his already hard cock standing out in front of him. Harriet noticed the raised eyes of the women as they saw James' white cock and smiled inside, realizing how exotic her own pale, pink pussy must have seemed to them.

Harriet covered her mouth with her hand in surprise when Teleza climbed up onto the table, squatting over James' cock and guiding it to her pussy.

James felt as though his whole body was on fire as he felt Teleza's hot, wet pussy slide down onto his cock and then commence fucking him. Teleza fucked him for a few minutes, then lifted off of his cock, leaving it sticking straight up in the air, glistening from her pussy juices. He was shocked when she crawled up his body and planted her pussy right on his mouth.

James slurped on Teleza's pussy, noting the musky flavor and thick, viscous juices, her fat pussy lips and clit, and then she was gone. One after the other, Chaonaine, Mpatuleni, and Mabuufo took turns first fucking him, then sitting on his face. He had been struggling not to cum, not sure of the protocol, so he was surprised when Teleza once again climbed up onto the table and commenced fucking him again.

They must have had a way of timing each woman's turn, because Teleza fucked him for a bit, then had him eat her pussy again, and then Chaonaine climbed onto his cock again. James was far past the point of no return and lost himself in Chaonaine's velvety pussy, exploding, cum painfully shooting from his cock up into her pussy as she ground her hips down on him, using her pussy muscles to milk his cock and get every drop of cum.

James collapsed onto the table, totally spent from the intensity of his orgasm. He was totally shocked when Chaonaine crawled up his body and planted her cum-filled pussy on his mouth.

The chanting picked up, a bit faster, a bit louder as James ate Chaonaine's pussy, building to a crescendo and then suddenly stopping, Chaonaine lifting herself off of his tongue.

"You have been welcomed," Chabwera said as the other men helped him to his feet and into his clothes.

"Well, you sure made a mess," Harriet said as she leaned up to kiss him, tasting his cum and Chaonaine's pussy on his mouth.

"I feel welcome," James said. "I've never felt more welcome."

The table was cleared and the food reappeared and everything continued as though the ceremony had not just happened. James and Harriet stayed for another hour before making their excuses and leaving.

"You know, I actually wondered why nobody offered to share blessings when we got there," Harriet said after a minute. "That should have warned me."

"Are you okay?" James asked, holding her hand as they walked.

"Have I sinned?" Harriet asked quietly. "For what I've done and for enjoying it?"

"Not in my eyes," James replied, his cock lurching in his pants as he realized that Harriet was enjoying the extracurricular sex.

"What about in God's eyes?" Harriet asked.

"I don't see any lightning," James replied in an attempt to lift her mood. "Do you feel any guilt?"

"Did it bother you at all?" Harriet asked.

"Which part?" James asked.

"The part where every man there took turns fucking me," Harriet replied.

"No," James replied softly. "If anything, it turned me on."

"Then I don't feel any guilt," Harriet replied. "If it bothered you at all, in any way, I'd feel guilty for enjoying it so much."

"That good?" James asked.

"I never stopped cumming," Harriet confessed with a sigh. "I could barely stand when it ended because I was still cumming."

"I think it's about time that you and I welcomed each other," James said as they arrived at their house, taking her hand and leading her up the stairs to their bedroom.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Welcome back!" Susan greeted them as they arrived. "Did you have a good time?"

"The best!" Mary replied, hugging her. "Charlene's the best guide we could have."

"I agree," John said, hugging Susan.

"We're going to the swimming hole for sunset," Charlene announced after they had recounted their adventure to Susan, and also Greg when he arrived. "You want to join us?"

"That sounds like a great idea," Susan said. "We haven't been in a while."

"Sure, let's go," Greg agreed.

It was only a 15-minute walk to the swimming hole and they were all ready for it when they got there. Mary hesitated until she saw that Susan undressed without a thought, as did Greg. She felt her cheeks start to flush when she caught herself checking out Greg's cock, noting that it didn't seem to be as big as her brother's.

For his part, John had to force himself not to stare at Susan. She had the same full C-cup breasts as Charlene with big, pale nipples, and like Charlene, she had long, furled pussy lips that were clearly visible, as was the big, fat clit which stuck out. The few extra pounds that had accrued only served to add a touch of voluptuousness to her. She was every bit a woman.

"Did you miss me?" Charlene asked her father, standing right in front of him.

"You know I did," Greg replied, hugging her tightly to him, his cock pressed up against her belly and her big breasts mashed against his chest.

They all lay in the river, watching as the sun made its way down to and then behind the mountains in the distance, the light turning buttery, then dusky, the shadows lengthening until any afterglow from the sunset had faded. Dressing, they made their way back to the farmhouse.

"Dinner will be ready in about an hour," Susan announced when they got back.

"I think I'll lay down until then," John said.

"That's a good idea," Mary agreed.

"We'll wake you when dinner's ready," Greg told them.

John had undressed down to his boxers and was laying on his back, flipping through the pictures on the camera, his cock rapidly growing as the pictures got better, when the door burst open and in came Charlene, followed by Mary.

"I thought you were going to lay down until dinner," Charlene said, dropping a hand onto the growing bulge in his boxers.

"Uh, I, I," John stammered his face flushing.

"Here, I'll help," Charlene said, dropping to her knees and extracting his rock-hard cock, wrapping her hand around the shaft. "It really is a nice cock. This will help you sleep," she said before leaning over and taking it into her mouth.

"Charlene!" Mary hissed, her eyes wide, looking back up the hallway. "Your parents!"

"Don't worry about them," Charlene said, smacking her lips.

"Charlene!" Mary gasped as she watched her go all the way down on John's cock.

"It's okay," Charlene told her, gasping for breath. "You're next."

"I'm next!" Mary almost shrieked as Charlene went back down on John's cock.

John didn't know what to do, but he realized that he wasn't in a position to do anything but push Charlene's mouth away from his cock and he knew that he'd never, ever do anything that stupid. Mary alternated between outrage and then curiosity as she watched Charlene sucking her brother's cock. Not for the first time she realized that he really did have a nice cock, and a big one, too.

"Mph, mph," Charlene gurgled, wrapping a hand around John's balls as he began blasting cum into her mouth.

"Mmm, so good," Charlene said, gasping for breath, then slurping at the cum that was oozing from the slit in John's cock before capturing it in her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she tried to suck the cum from him.

"There, now maybe you can sleep," she said, licking her lips and scraping some cum from her chin into her mouth as she got to her feet. "Come on, I can't wait to eat your pussy again," she said to Mary, grabbing her by the hand and dragging her across the hall to her room as John lay back, blinking his eyes in amazement.

"Charlene, you are so...what are you doing?!" Mary cried out, then laughing as Charlene pushed her back to her bed and then onto it, pulling her shorts down and pushing her legs up towards her chest to expose her pussy. "Oh, Charlene," Mary sighed when she felt her tongue in her pussy. "I love the way you eat my pussy," she said, one hand on Charlene's head as she drank up her pussy juices.

"You've got one of the tastiest pussies I've ever tasted," Charlene declared when she finally lifted her face from Mary's pussy.

"You sure know how to eat one," Mary sighed.

"Come on, come eat mine," Charlene said, pulling on Mary's hand.

"W-what?" Mary asked, her eyes opening wide. "I-I never..."

"Feel like starting?" Charlene asked, her eyes bright. "Just do what you think would feel good if it was happening to you," she explained. "That's all I do."

"Oh, Charlene, I don't know," Mary said as Charlene lay back on her bed, kicking out of her shorts and hooking her legs beneath her arms, totally exposing her pussy.

"I promise that you'll like it," Charlene said, dipping a couple of fingers into herself and then sucking on them.

"Tell me if I do it wrong," Mary said, dropping to her knees in front of Charlene's spread pussy and really looking at it, seeing a pussy other than her own for the first time.

Mary was especially impressed with Charlene's long pussy lips, her own being so small and delicate. Her own clit was a tiny button, while Charlene's was a huge, long mound. Tentatively, Mary leaned forward and barely dragged her tongue up one of Charlene's pussy lips, tasting it, then doing it again. Then she was probing Charlene's hole, tasting the pussy juices that were building up.

"This is nice," Mary breathed, looking up at Charlene watching her, her eyes wide and bright.

"Keep going," Charlene encouraged her.

"Wow, now I know why the boys always want to eat my pussy," Mary said 10 minutes later when she lifted her pussy-smeared face from Charlene's pussy. "It's really good."

"Not just boys," Charlene said as she let her legs down and sat up, leaning over to take Mary's face in her hands. "Not just boys," she repeated, leaning forward and pulling Mary's face towards her, kissing her, their tongues finding each other, tasting herself on Mary's tongue.

"Not just boys," Mary sighed when they broke the kiss.

"Better take a nap," Charlene suggested.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * **

"Feel better?" Susan asked when John arrived for dinner after she had knocked on their doors to announce it.

"Much," John replied. "Just what the doctor ordered," he said as Charlene and Mary arrived.

"What's that?" Charlene asked as she took a seat.

"My nap," John replied.

"Good one?" Charlene asked.

"Never better," John replied.

"Any plans for tomorrow?" Greg asked.

"We've done all of the best stuff within a day's drive," Charlene said. "We could drive further."

"I like it around here," Mary said. "I wouldn't mind visiting the lookouts again, stay longer."

"I agree," John said. "Driving in this country is no fun."

"Are you going to go to the solstice market tonight?" Susan asked.

"What's that?" Mary asked.

"Each solstice there's a big market," Charlene explained. "There's music, lots of drinking and dancing. It can get pretty wild. It's 99% locals."

"Do you go?" John asked.

"Usually, yes," Charlene replied. "You want to see what it's like?"

"We're going to go," Susan said. "The mission is closed tomorrow, so we thought we'd cut loose a bit."

"Sure, let's check it out," John said.

It was an easy 20-minute walk to the market after they finished dinner, the perfect way to walk off the incredible meal. There were several hundred people there when they arrived with a bandstand on one end where a band was playing some sort of rock music. Greg and Susan told them that they'd find them later and wandered off by themselves.

They bought a bottle of ktang and a bottle of orange soda each and walked around for 15-20 minutes, seeing pretty much everything. It was mostly food and drink kiosks. Everyone was in a good mood and the energy was positive. They stopped to watch a puppeteer work, along with a couple of dozen other people, and were soon laughing along with them as the pornographic puppet show went on.

Looking up, John saw Greg and Susan down the path heading towards a largish tent.

"What's down there?" John asked Charlene, pointing.

"Oh, that's where the real fun is," Charlene replied.

"I saw your parents heading that way," John said.

"Could be," Charlene replied.

"Should we join them?" Mary asked.

"Why not?" Charlene said. "If it's not your cup of tea, we can leave."

"What's it like?" Mary asked.

"I think it'll be more fun if you find out for yourself," Charlene said with a big smile.

When they got to the tent, there was one entrance for men, another for women.

"See you later," Charlene said with a smile as she went to the women's entrance with Mary.

John walked in and found himself in a ganja-smoke-filled area with about a dozen other men, all locals except for Greg who was talking with a huge black man. Most of the men were standing facing a loosely woven cloth screen that hung down in the middle of the room, separating it from the women's side.

"John!" Greg said, a big smile on his face when he saw him. "Found the fun, did you?"

"What is this place?" John asked.

"I call it denial," Greg replied, the big black man bursting into laughter.

"Da Nile a river in Egypt," he said, bursting into laughter with Greg.

"See that screen?" Greg said. "Just stick your cock through it."

"What?" John said, silently looking at the screen, now seeing that the men facing it all had their cocks sticking through the loose weave.

"Oh, my God!" Mary gasped when they entered the women's side.

There were half a dozen women, one of whom was Susan. She was on her knees by the loosely woven silk screen that hung from the ceiling, a huge black cock sticking through the screen into her mouth. Another woman was bent over, her ass pressed against the screen, her dress hiked up over her ass. There were another half a dozen cocks sticking through the screen.

"Come on," Charlene said, taking Mary by the hand.

Mary's eyes were wide as she followed Charlene over to where Susan was kneeling, cum leaking from the corners of her mouth as the cock she was sucking pumped cum.

"Hi, Mom," Charlene said, sinking to her knees next to her. "Good one?" she asked.

"Mmm," Susan moaned as she continued gulping down the cum that filled her mouth.

"Mom, I can't believe you made such a mess," Charlene said. "Anyone would think that was the first cock you ever sucked."

"I wasn't ready," Susan said, laughing as Charlene reached over and scraped some cum from her chin, then licked her finger.

"Oh, look!" Charlene said, Mary's eyes widening as she, too, recognized John's cock sticking through the screen. "Go on, mom. You'll love it."

Mary gasped when she saw her brother's cock disappear into Susan's mouth.

"And there's another one for you," Charlene said as a white cock stuck through the screen.

"But that's your father!" Mary exclaimed, the screen doing very little to obscure the other side.

"Yes," Charlene replied. "Go on, he'll love it. So will you. He's got a nice cock, really good-tasting cum."

"You know what your father's cum tastes like?" Mary asked in surprise.

"Don't you?" Charlene asked, laughing. "Mmm, and here's one for me," she said as a thick ebony cock stuck through the screen.

"Pretty good, huh?" Greg asked John as they stood with their cocks stuck through the screen.

"Yeah, great," John replied nervously when he saw that Susan was reaching for his cock. He moaned when he felt her mouth envelope him.

"You got room for a real cock here?" the big black man said, unleashing a 12" cock that he jammed through the screen.

Mary could not believe the size of the cock that Charlene was attempting to suck. She had no idea that a cock could be that big. It seemed bigger than her arm. Apparently, Charlene's mouth felt the same way, because she suddenly stood up and turned around, dropping her shorts and backing her pussy onto the cock, slowly but surely working her pussy onto it until it was all inside of her. Then she braced her hands on the floor as the cock began to fuck her.

"Oh, man," John gasped, feeling himself arrive at the breaking point, groaning as his balls exploded and cum shot from his cock as Susan expertly sucked him off until there was no more cum.

"Oh, yeah," Greg sighed as his balls let loose, cum pumping into Mary's mouth.

"Ohhh," Charlene moaned when she felt the huge cock in her pussy swell, then begin to pulse, cum shooting deep into her pussy.

Mary had just finished sucking Greg off, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, when the cock fucking Charlene withdrew and a stream of cum ran from her pussy onto the ground.

"Oh, that was one hell of a cock," Charlene groaned as she squatted, trying to expel as much of the cum from her pussy as possible.

"I'd think it would be too painful to enjoy," Mary said.

"Maybe that tiny pussy of yours," Charlene said with a smile, "but I make it a point to practice fucking these big black cocks. My pussy is happy with a whole range of sizes."

"Shall we find your father and John?" Susan asked. "I'm sure they're ready now."

"So, what did you think of our funhouse?" Charlene asked when they met John and Greg waiting for them.

"Definitely my kind of a place," John replied. "Mary?" he asked quizzically.

"Yes, definitely fun," Mary replied, her face flushing.

"We're going to head back," Greg said, his arm around Susan's waist. "We'll see you later."

"I'll come say good-night when we get home," Charlene promised.

"Wow!" John said, letting his breath out.

"What?" Charlene asked, smiling up at him.

"Your mother," John replied.

"What about her?" Charlene asked.

"That tent," John replied.

"Nobody knows what happens inside that tent," Charlene explained. "That's why there's a screen."

"But you can see clearly who's on the other side of the screen," Mary said.

"But we pretend that we can't," Charlene explained. "That's why it works. Everyone pretends. Nobody is upset about anything. Let's go find something to drink and sit down for a bit," she suggested.

They found a kiosk and sat at an old plastic table on old plastic chairs alternately sipping ktang and warm orange soda.

"Oh, that is so awful," Mary said.

"But now you know how to get rid of the taste," Charlene said. "It worked, didn't it?"

"Yes," Mary replied, her cheeks flushing.

"Shall we go home now or maybe back to the fun tent?" Charlene suggested as the ktang disappeared.

"I think I'm ready to go home," Mary replied. "It's been a long day."

The night was clear, the Milky Way blazing away overhead as they walked back to the house.

"I'm going to go say good-night to mom and dad," Charlene said when they arrived. "I'll be right along."

"There you are," Greg said when Charlene entered their bedroom, Susan's legs up around his waist as he plunged his cock in and out of her pussy.

"I'm glad that you're still up," Charlene said, quickly shedding her clothes and taking her father's place, her tongue sliding into her mother's wet, gooey pussy, while at the same time she felt her father's hands on her hips, quickly followed by his cock filling her pussy.

"You had a good time?" Susan asked, caressing her daughter's head as she ate her pussy.

"Yes," Charlene replied, lifting her face to smile up at her mother. "Mary's really starting to relax, letting herself go a bit," she said. "She really wants to, but she's still trying to overcome her programming," she added before lowering her face back to her mother's pussy.

1...89101112...29