Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what if what you do hurts someone?" Mary asked.

"Then clearly I've not shown proper respect in some way," Charlene replied. "Have I hurt either of you in any way?" she asked turning to face Mary.

"No, no, not at all," Mary stammered. "You've been great. I love your way of looking at things. It's new to me. It makes me think. I mean, I would never have imagined that I'd be on a hike with my brother topless," she said, laughing.

"Isn't it great?" Charlene asked, putting an arm around Mary's shoulders and holding her close, smiling as John took a photo.

"John!" Mary gasped.

"Some photos will be just for us, some will be for others to see," John replied, shrugging.

"Can you take a picture of the three of us?" Charlene asked.

"I do have a mini-tripod," John replied. "It shouldn't be that hard to set up."

"Would you mind?" Charlene asked.

"Like this?" Mary asked, her eyes wide.

"A photo for us," Charlene said.

"As long as it's only for us!" Mary insisted.

"Of course," Charlene said with a laugh.

"Okay," John said after he had found the shot he wanted with the mountains and the river and trees behind them and a place to set the mini-tripod. "Once I press the shutter, we have 10 seconds."

John pressed the shutter and quickly moved to stand between the two girls. Charlene moved close, an arm around his waist her breast mashing against his side. John put his arms around each of their shoulders and then the shutter tripped.

"I think I might have moved," Charlene said. "Can you take another one for insurance?"

"Sure," John said, moving to the camera. "Here we go," he said, pressing the shutter and quickly getting between the two girls, this time both of their arms going around his waist as he held them close. Just before the shutter tripped, John gasped as Charlene grabbed his cock, then quickly released him.

"I think that was better," she said, smiling at his disbelieving face.

They continued their hike, not getting back to their camping site for another 3 hot, sweaty hours.

"Well, how did you like it?" Charlene asked as she stripped and walked into the river.

"It was great," Mary said as she followed.

John stripped, wanting to join them before his cock reacted to the sight of them.

"John, will you please let me use your camera and bring the ktang and some beers, please?" Charlene asked.

"It's not waterproof," John said as he handed the camera to Charlene, his cock swinging semi-hard already in front of him.

"Charlene!" Mary gasped, then burst out laughing when she saw her take a photo when John turned and bent over to pick up the ktang and the beers, getting a perfect shot of his ass with his cock and balls hanging down.

The three of them stood in the middle of the river naked, drinking ktang and beer, taking turns with the camera.

"I can't believe you took a picture of my ass!" John said, laughing as he flicked through the photos they had taken.

"Here, you can take one of mine," Charlene said, turning around and bending over, her legs wide apart. "I'll even give you a nice, big smile," she said, looking back over her shoulder with a big smile on her face at the same time that she reached back with both hands and grabbed her own ass cheeks and pulled them as far apart as possible, spreading her pussy wide open, her long pussy lips unfurled and gaping open, the pink interior glistening wetly.

"Wow!" Mary breathed, her mouth hanging open as John unfroze enough to use the camera, kneeling down to get close as he took photo after photo of Charlene's spread pussy and ass.

"Let's see them," Charlene insisted when she stood up, her face flushed.

Charlene pressed close to him on one side, while Mary was standing next to him on the other side as John flipped through the photos, his cock now at full size and standing out in front of him.

"No wonder your cock is so hard," Charlene said as they looked at the photos of her holding her ass wide apart to expose her rosebud and open pussy. "Those are absolutely pornographic. I love them."

Mary felt her pussy getting very wet as she looked at the photos and also her brother's huge, hard cock standing out in front of him just inches from her hand.

"We should start the fire already," Charlene suddenly said, changing tack completely. "It'll take a couple of hours to cook that leg properly."

Just like that, the mood changed. Nobody bothered to dress as they went about starting the fire and getting things ready for the evening meal, everyone acting completely normal in spite of the fact that they were all naked. Mary actually got used to the sight of John's cock swinging in front of him.

Charlene definitely knew what she was doing when it came to cooking the leg of meat and a couple of hours later they were all sitting around the fire feasting on the juicy shank and munching on the fruit that they had bought.

"Isn't this the best?" Charlene asked, a big smile on her face. "Just like tens of thousands of years ago, naked people around a fire eating the leg of some animal."

"It's really basic, isn't it?" John agreed, now able to stare at either of the girls without feeling any guilt.

They finished eating, then cleaned up any mess that they had made, going down to the river to wash before going up to sit on the large woven blanket that Charlene spread on the ground in front of the tent.

"This blanket is Tonga work," Charlene explained as they all sprawled on the blanket. "They're a tribe that's located near Nkhata Bay."

Charlene produced a joint which she lit, taking a deep drag on it before exhaling, then another before passing it to John who did the same.

"Man, this stuff is so relaxing," John said as he reclined on an elbow on his side, his cock dangling over his thigh to touch the blanket.

"Maybe I'll try it tonight," Mary said.

"You sure you want to?" John asked.

"Any reason why I shouldn't?" Mary asked.

"None at all," John replied. "I'm just making sure you're doing it for the right reasons."

"I just want to try it, see what it's like," Mary replied. "Should I just smoke it?"

"Do you smoke anything?" Charlene asked.

"No," Mary replied.

"Then smoking it directly from the joint will probably irritate your throat, burn it a bit," Charlene said. "You'd cough like crazy and probably not enjoy it so much."

"Well, is there any other way?" Mary asked, perplexed, having made up her mind to try.

"Shotgun might be a good way," Charlene replied.

"Shotgun?" Mary asked.

"It's a technique," Charlene explained, laughing.

"But let's desensitize your throat a bit first," she said, reaching for the bottle of ktang she had brought to the blanket.

"Wait, I want to get the camera," John said, springing to his feet and going for the camera with the mini-tripod still attached. "This thing has a night photo mode that's supposed to be really good. We'll test it."

Charlene tilted the bottle of ktang to her mouth and let it flow, James leaning in close and taking photos. When she passed it to Mary, he continued taking photos.

"Stick your tongue into the bottle," John suggested as Mary tilted the bottle into her mouth.

"Oh, that's great!" Charlene laughed when Mary's sharp, pointed tongue stuck into the end of the ktang bottle as she let the fiery liquor flow into her mouth.

"Ugh!" Mary said, making a face and coughing as the vile liquid went down.

John took a slug from the bottle and passed it back to Charlene. In no time they had finished half the bottle and they were all feeling it, laughing and a bit unsteady on their feet when they tried to stand up.

"I'd say you're feeling no pain," Charlene said.

"Definitely feeling no pain," Mary agreed, laughing. "Lots of tingling, though."

"Ready to try a shotgun?" Charlene asked.

"What the hell," Mary replied.

"There are two ways to do a shotgun," Charlene explained. "The first way, the smoke's still hot, but not as hot as if you were taking it directly from the joint. The second way the smoke is cooled way down before it's passed. I'll show you both ways and use John."

"Sounds good to me," John said with a smile. "Here, you can take pictures," he said, handing the camera to Mary.

Charlene knelt in front of John, her naked breasts almost grazing his chest. Lighting the joint, she reversed it, putting the lit end in her mouth and leaning forward so that the other end was right in front of John's mouth.

"Oh, wow!" Mary gasped, taking pictures as Charlene gently blew on the joint in her mouth, a stream of smoke coming out the other end which John was able to inhale.

"Wow!" John said a minute later when he exhaled. "That was incredible."

"Ready for technique number two?" Charlene asked, a big smile on her face.

"Give me a minute," John said, his head spinning from the shotgun.

Charlene smiled and smoked the joint, sitting on her knees in front of him as he sat cross-legged on the blanket.

"Okay," John said after a couple of minutes. "Go for it."

"This is my favorite way," Charlene explained. "The first way is really for homophobic guys giving shotguns to other guys."

While Mary knelt right next to them with the camera, Charlene took a big, deep hit on the joint then leaned forward and pressed her lips to John's.

"Oh, wow!" Mary gasped as Charlene slowly exhaled into John's mouth, a little smoke coming out of her nose.

Mary was taking pictures as Charlene pressed harder against John's mouth, turning the shotgun into a shotgun kiss. Her arms went around his neck and she crawled onto his lap as her tongue slipped into his mouth as she finished exhaling, finding his tongue as his arms wrapped around her, pressing her naked breasts against his chest as they kissed, Charlene's hips rocking back and forth, rubbing her naked pussy on John's rock-hard cock.

"How was that?" Charlene asked softly as she broke the kiss, not moving from John's lap, feeling his cock throbbing against her pussy.

"Definitely the best kiss ever," John replied as Charlene's tongue flicked out to touch his lips. "Decent hit, too."

"Oh, hahahahaha," Charlene laughed, her arms still around his neck, her head thrown back. "It was, wasn't it?" she agreed, leaning forward and kissing him again, hard, before releasing him and sliding off his lap, his cock now standing straight up in front of him.

"That was really something," Mary said, her eyes wide.

"It definitely was," John agreed.

"I hope you don't mind," Charlene said. "That was a shotgun, just a bit over the top."

"I didn't mind at all," John confessed.

"Me, either," Mary said. "Really. That was pretty steamy."

"Your brother is a good kisser," Charlene said, smiling at Mary.

"I've heard that before," Mary said, smiling at the shocked look on John's face. "And other things, too."

"Hey!" John said, looking pained.

"Ready for a shotgun?" Charlene asked Mary. "I promise to restrain myself a bit."

"Then, yes," Mary said, handing the camera to John. "I'm a bit nervous," she said.

"That's okay," Charlene said with a smile. "It's natural."

John took the camera as Charlene took a hit on the joint, exhaled, then took another hit, a big one. Smiling at Mary, she leaned forward and softly placed her lips against Mary's and gently began to exhale. She felt Mary's lips part and then was surprised to feel the tip of her tongue touching hers.

Continuing to softly exhale, Charlene put her hands on Mary's waist, letting them slide up until she was covering her breasts with their hard, ruby nipples. Charlene could feel Mary moan into her mouth when she found and pulled on her nipples with her fingers. She finished exhaling and slowly disengaged, Mary's tongue slipping back into her own mouth as Charlene let her hands drop to her lap.

Mary sat with her eyes closed, smoke drifting from her mouth as she slowly exhaled, coughing slightly a couple of times.

"What a nice flavor," Mary finally said softly after several minutes. "My head feels light."

"Are you okay?" Charlene asked.

"Mmm, yes," Mary replied. "I never kissed a girl before."

"Did you like it?" Charlene asked.

"Yes," Mary replied. "It's much softer than a man's kiss."

"Do you like the feeling of the ganja?" John asked.

"Mmm, yes," Mary replied, smiling wanly at her brother. "It's different than alcohol. So relaxing. Can I have some more?"

"Maybe you should drink something first, wait and see how much it affects you," John suggested. "It can keep coming on for quite a while."

"Okay," Mary agreed, accepting the beer that Charlene put in her hands.

"You want another shotgun while we're waiting?" Charlene asked John with a smile.

"Definitely," John said, his cock visibly lurching.

"Do you mind, Mary?" Charlene asked.

"No, you two are hot," Mary replied, then giggled.

"You're next," Charlene warned her, leaning over and softly kissing her.

Mary smiled as Charlene sat back and picked up the bottle of ktang.

"This is so much fun," Charlene said, taking a big slug from the bottle. "You have no idea what it means to me to have both of you here."

"We're not having a terrible time, either," John said after taking a slug from the bottle that she handed him.

"Well, it's only going to get better," Charlene said, lighting the joint and taking a big hit on it, then handing it to Mary to hold.

Holding her breath with a big smile on her face, Charlene knelt in front of John and began to softly kiss him, exhaling in the process.

"Something's in the way," she said as she tried to climb up onto his lap again, her breasts mashing into his face. "May I have the joint?" she asked, holding her hand out to Mary who handed it to her.

"Maybe this will help," she said, toking on the joint, getting it nice and hot before taking as big a hit as she could, then handing it back to Mary.

"Now," she croaked, some smoke leaking from her mouth as she tried to get onto John's lap, "let's get this out of the way," she said as she locked her lips onto John's, softly exhaling as his tongue found hers as she reached beneath herself to wrap her hand around John's rock-hard cock, smiling to herself when she felt him sharply inhale.

"That's much better," Charlene sighed after totally exhaling into John's mouth and lowering herself onto his cock.

"Oh, God!" John gasped when he felt the hot wetness of Charlene's pussy envelope his cock.

"It's about as close as we're going to get," Charlene said before locking her lips on his and kissing him as she rocked her hips back and forth, fucking herself on his cock.

"Oh, wow!" Mary gasped as Charlene pushed John over onto his back, never breaking their kiss, her ass pumping up and down as she fucked him, Mary realizing for the first time that that's what was happening.

"You've got a nice cock," Charlene gasped, nose to nose with John as she continued to fuck him.

"Your pussy feels great," John replied, reaching up to fill his hands with her big breasts.

"Bite them, hard," Charlene said as she increased the tempo of her hips slamming up and down on John's cock. "Oh! Yes!" she gasped as John took a big pale nipple into his mouth, sucking hard on it then chewing, closing his teeth on it slowly until she gasped in pain.

"I'm going to cum," John warned.

"Not yet," Charlene said, slowing her rhythm.

"Remember how much you hate the taste of ktang?" Charlene asked, turning to look at Mary as she continued a leisurely fucking of her brother.

"Yes," Mary replied, her eyes glued to John's cock as it disappeared up into Charlene's pussy.

"Well," Charlene said, picking up the bottle and taking a swig without missing a beat on John's cock, "the only thing that will take the taste of ktang from your mouth is the most delicious thing in the world."

"What?" Mary asked.

"Cum!" Charlene replied, dismounting John's cock and turning around to wrap her hand around the glistening shaft as she ran her tongue up the length of it before taking the head in her mouth and softly sucking on it, tasting herself, then his pre-cum as she darted the tip of her tongue into the slit of his cock.

"Oh, God!" John gasped as Charlene went down on him, taking every bit of his cock into her mouth and down her throat.

"Wow, you two really are hot," Mary gasped as she watched Charlene sucking her brother's cock.

"I can't, can't...oh, God!" John gasped, his balls exploding, cum shooting into Charlene's mouth.

Mary's mouth was hanging open as she leaned forward and watched as Charlene sucked John off. Every time some cum would escape the corner of her mouth, she brought a finger up to push it back in. Finally, Charlene lifted her mouth from his cock and Mary could see that cum was still oozing from the slit.

"Oh, wow!" Mary practically shouted as she watched Charlene swirling her tongue around the head of John's cock, slurping up the cum, sucking on the slit then taking all of him into her mouth.

"Oh, I needed that," Charlene sighed as she lifted her face from John's cock with a big smile. "What a nice cock," she said, still jacking him. "And no taste of ktang, only cum," she said, licking her lips as she smiled at Mary.

"You are totally hot," Mary breathed, staring at Charlene.

"Ready for another shotgun?" Charlene asked.

"Yes," Mary replied without hesitating.

"Here," Charlene said, handing Mary the bottle of ktang.

Mary laughed as she gulped down a mouthful, choking, her eyes watering. Charlene picked up the joint and lit it, puffing it up and then taking a big hit.

"Try this," Charlene croaked, leaning forward to softly kiss Mary, then to exhale when she felt her lips part.

Mary was inhaling, then she felt Charlene's tongue and they began to kiss, Mary freezing when she realized that Charlene's tongue was totally coated with cum, John's cum. Charlene finished exhaling and Mary held her breath, realizing that she no longer tasted the ktang in her mouth. The only thing she could taste was her brother's cum.

"Oh, wow!" Mary said, slowly collapsing onto her back, her arms flung wide as the ganja took its effect, along with the ktang. "I'm floating," she said as Charlene leaned over and licked her lips, then softly kissed her before slipping her tongue into her mouth for a long, sensuous, cummy kiss.

"Are you okay?" Charlene asked softly after breaking the kiss, their noses almost touching.

"Yes," Mary replied in a whisper. "I feel so good, like I'm floating."

"Do you want anything?" John asked as he rolled over to look at her.

"My whole body is tingling," Mary said, smiling up at her brother. "It's wonderful. I just want to lay here and watch the stars."

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Charlene asked when she got off of Mary and settled herself in John's lap, her legs around his waist, his cock sticking up between them, the shaft pressed up against her pussy.

"Immensely," John said, kissing her, his hands filled with her big breasts.

"Here, lay back," Charlene said, gently pushing him back until he was laying shoulder to shoulder with Mary.

Charlene knelt above their heads, her right knee on the blanket next to John's right ear, her left foot next to Mary's left ear. Mary stared open-mouthed as Charlene lowered her pussy down onto John's mouth. Even in the night light, the moon was almost full and the stars shone brightly. Mary could see Charlene's pussy lips hanging down, John's tongue delving up between them, then there was no space between John's face and Charlene's pussy as she sat on his mouth, John's tongue jammed up inside of her.

Mary moaned as she watched her brother eating Charlene's pussy, her own hands clasping her own pussy.

"What...what are you...oh! Oh! Oh!" Mary cried out as Charlene leaned over, pulling Mary over onto her side facing John, her left leg hooking over Charlene's shoulder before she felt Charlene's tongue in her pussy.

1...678910...29