Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary began to cum immediately as Charlene expertly ate her pussy while John continued to eat hers. John could feel Mary next to him trembling, her hard, ruby nipples pressing into his side as he continued to feast on Charlene's unbelievably delicious pussy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, my head," Mary groaned when she woke up the next morning. "Oh, my God! It really happened! It wasn't a dream!" she gasped when she looked to her right and saw Charlene on her back, her legs up over John's shoulders as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy.

Memories of the previous evening came back to her while she watched her brother fucking Charlene right next to her. She had no memory of getting into the tent. The last thing that she remembered was Charlene eating her pussy while John ate hers.

"That's it, that's it," Charlene panted, lifting her hips to meet John as he slammed his cock into her and groaned, his head thrown back as he came, Charlene's pussy milking his cock until she had drained him of cum.

"God!" John gasped, falling over onto his back between them, his cock glistening with their combined juices as it lay across his thigh.

"Hello, sleepyhead," Charlene said when she pushed up onto her elbow and saw Mary. "Your brother has been the best," she said, leaning over to suck his gooey cock into her mouth. "He fucked me at least half a dozen times," she said after she finished sucking him clean and dry. "I was really ready."

"What happened?" Mary asked, pushing up onto her elbows.

"You passed out when I was eating your pussy," Charlene said with a laugh. "I never made anyone pass out before. That's quite a feather in my cap. And you have such a delicious pussy, so tangy."

"I see," Mary said, her face flushing.

"You're not sorry, are you?" Charlene asked, a stricken look on her face.

"No, no, just confused," Mary replied. "My head."

"That'll clear up quickly," Charlene assured her. "It's one of the quirks of ktang. I can help, though," she said, grinning and crawling over John's body, her big breasts dragging across his cock.

"Oh! Uh, I, I, uh, uh, oh, God!" Mary gasped when Charlene pushed her legs wide apart and lowered her face to stick her tongue into her pussy.

Mary began to cum immediately, arching her hips up to press her pussy against Charlene's mouth. Then Charlene swung a leg across Mary's body and hooked Mary's legs beneath her arms, pivoting her hips up so that her pussy was pointing straight up in the air. As Charlene stuck her tongue back into her pussy, Mary could only watch as Charlene's long pussy lips spread wide apart, John's cum drooling from her gaping hole down onto her chest.

"See how sexy her pussy is?" Charlene said, lifting her face and spreading Mary's delicate pussy lips apart for John to see. "And this clit of hers is hypersensitive," she explained, proving the point by flicking it with her finger and producing an immediate discharge of pussy juices.

Mary could only stare open-mouthed at her brother as he stared at her spread and open pussy.

"See?" Charlene said, pumping three fingers in and out of Mary's sopping pussy, then turning and sticking them into John's mouth before turning and gluing her mouth to Mary's pussy again.

"My God, you are crazy, amazing," Mary finally cried out, her pussy on fire from Charlene's talented tongue.

"Mmm, my favorite breakfast, a mouthful of cum followed by a mouthful of pussy," Charlene said, smacking her lips as she released Mary.

"Well, this is certainly the camping trip of camping trips," John said as he shook his head.

"God, I am covered with and full of cum," Charlene cried out, laughing, crawling out of the tent and heading for the river, Mary right behind her.

"So, how do you feel?" Charlene asked Mary as they washed in the river.

"Pretty crazy," Mary conceded.

"Did I go too far?" Charlene asked.

"No," Mary replied after a moment.

"Would you like me to do it again?" Charlene asked, a big smile on her face.

"Maybe," Mary replied, blushing.

"Well, this has been fun, but there's plenty more fun to be had," Charlene said. "Let's get packed up and head back."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, that was nice of Greg and Susan," James said after hanging up the phone. "The kids are having so much fun, they forgot to call. Charlene's taken them up the Rift Valley for an overnight camping trip."

"Oh, I'm so glad that they're having a good time," Harriet sighed as she sipped her morning cup of coffee, still in her house robe. "I was worried."

"Well, it would seem as if there's nothing to worry about," Greg said. "I'm sure that John is taking good care of Mary."

"Oh, hello, Chabwera, Teleza," Harriet said when they entered. "How are you this morning?"

"We are well, thank you," Chabwera replied with a smile. "You slept well?"

"Yes, though we were worried about John and Mary," Harriet replied with a smile. "We just got a call from Chipita and everything is okay."

"That's good," Teleza said. "Shall we share blessings?" she asked, sinking to her knees in front of James'.

"We would be honored," Harriet replied, turning in her seat to face Chabwera who had his ebony cock out.

James' face flushed when he felt Teleza's mouth close on his cock as she parted his house robe, remembering that just 20 minutes ago his cock had been buried deep in Harriet's pussy.

"You enjoy being Blessed," Chabwera said as he watched Harriet sucking his ebony cock, running her tongue all around the head of his cock before probing the slit with the tip of her tongue.

"Yes, I do," Harriet replied, smiling up at him, unaware that her robe had parted and that her breasts were clearly visible. "It is an honor and I enjoy the honor," she said before taking all of his cock back into her mouth once again.

"Ahh," James groaned as his balls began to empty into Teleza's talented mouth.

"Here, let me see your eyes," Chabwera said, tilting Harriet's head back until he could see her green eyes, his ebony cock in her mouth.

James watched as Chabwera wrapped his other hand around the shaft of his cock, jacking it as Harriet opened her mouth, her tongue extended. James' cock lurched when he saw a thick stream of thick cum shoot from the end of Chabwera's cock to land on Harriet's extended tongue, then more and more until her tongue was coated before sliding his cock into her mouth so that she could finish sucking him off.

"My God!" Harriet gasped when she finally sat back, gulping down Chabwera's thick cum, her robe open and her breasts visible, hard ruby nipples with some splashes of cum that had dripped from her tongue.

"There are 3 Ngoni families here in Nkopola that would like to meet you," Teleza said as Chabwera put his thick ebony cock away. "If you'd like."

"We'd love to meet them," Harriet said with a smile, realizing that her robe was open and closing it as she stood up.

"Perhaps you'd allow us to have a welcoming ceremony for you, to welcome you to the Ngoni tribe here in Nkopola," Teleza suggested.

"We don't want you to go to any trouble on our account," Harriet insisted.

"It's no trouble at all," Teleza insisted. "It will be an honor."

"We will send one of the children around 6:00 tomorrow evening to bring you," Chabwera said. "It's only a 10-minute walk down towards the lake."

"We look forward to it," Harriet said. "Now we need to get dressed and get ready for the children. School starts soon."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hey, we haven't checked out the DVD that Chief Bwerani sent us," James reminded Harriet that evening as they were eating dinner.

"That's right," Harriet replied. "Actually, I had totally forgotten all about it."

"Me, too," James said. "I happened to see it under some stuff on my desk."

"Let's check it out after dinner," Harriet suggested.

"Holy Shit!" James exploded as the DVD played.

"I didn't see any cameras," Harriet said, her usually pale face even more so.

"He was big, wasn't he?" James asked as he watched cum pouring from the sides of Harriet's mouth as Chief Bwerani came in her mouth when he received them upon arrival.

"I was totally unprepared for that," Harriet said. "God, that man can cum!" she said as she watched herself finally sit back, her chin streaked with cum as she continued to swallow trying to clear her mouth.

"How did they do that?" Harriet asked in astonishment when the video transitioned to them in a 69 in their hut, then fucking.

"I am beyond surprise already," James replied, smiling as he watched the video.

"Oh, Lord!" Harriet gasped when the video became a shot from just below her when she was on her back on the embroidered cloth for her admission as Ngoni, her legs being held up and apart, her pussy clearly glistening with wetness, then Chief Bwerani's huge cock appearing, seemingly far too large for the tiny, girl-like pussy that he was rubbing it up and down between Harriet's delicate pussy lips.

"Oh, man, that is just too hot," James gasped when Chief Bwerani's cock started pressing into Harriet, slowly but surely completely disappearing.

The video continued, showing Harriet's pussy from just below as Chief Bwerani continued to fuck her. Then there was some whiteness showing around the shaft of Chief Bwerani's cock where it joined with Harriet's pussy. It was obvious that he was now cumming. When he slowly pulled his cock from Harriet's pussy, which now gaped lewdly open, a veritable river of cum flowed out, down over her rosebud to drip onto the embroidered cloth.

"Why did they do this?" Harriet asked in a shaky voice when the video ended.

"I have no idea," James said. "I guess we need to ask Chabwera and Teleza about it. Hopefully, we can take them at their word, that it's a memento of our initiation into the Ngoni."

"But who else is going to see it?" Harriet asked.

"Another question we'll need to ask," James replied.

"Let's watch it one more time," Harriet said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Harriet was rushing the next morning, hurrying to get the coffee made when Chabwera and Teleza arrived.

"Oh, good morning," she greeted them, her face flushed from rushing, she and James having spent almost the entire night fucking after watching the DVD three times.

"Good morning," Teleza said, her big smile splitting her dark face.

"Good morning," Chabwera replied. "May I share a Blessing with you?"

"Chabwera, Teleza," Harriet said, turning to face them. "I'm trying to learn, understand Ngoni customs. Do Ngoni share Blessings every time they meet and part?"

"It is always offered," Teleza replied. "Even at innocuous times if one has the urge for a Blessing."

"This morning I am very much rushed," Harriet explained. "I overslept and we need to get ready and get to the schoolroom."

"There is never an obligation to accept a Blessing," Teleza said. "It is also never an insult to refuse, for whatever reason."

"Then I'm going to ask if I can please forgo the honor this morning," Harriet said, blushing. "I just don't have the time, though I will miss being Blessed."

"Like Teleza said, that is never a problem," Chabwera said.

"Are you looking forward to this evening?" Teleza asked.

"Oh, very much," Harriet replied, her face brightening. "We have no idea what to expect."

"It's nothing, just a simple celebration," Teleza assured her.

"Oh, good morning, Chabwera and Teleza," James said as he came into the kitchen.

"Good morning," they replied in unison.

"Do you have time to share a Blessing with me?" Teleza asked.

"Well," James started to reply, looking up at the clock.

Quickly, Harriet explained what she had just learned and explained that she needed to rush and get dressed, then left the room.

"I'd be happy to share a Blessing," James said, smiling as Teleza knelt in front of him and extracted his cock.

Once again, Teleza smiled to herself when she tasted Harriet all over James' cock as she sucked him, happily gulping down his cum when he finally filled her mouth.

"It's always great to start the day with a Blessing, isn't it?" Chabwera said when his wife finished sucking James off.

"It most certainly is," James agreed as he tucked his cock back into his trousers. "Now I need to get to the schoolroom."

"His Blessing tastes even better right after he's fucked his wife," Teleza said with a chuckle when he had gone. "She's a tasty one."

"You are the most Blessing-hungry woman that I've ever met," Chabwera said with a laugh.

"This one might end up showing me a thing or two," Teleza said, licking her lips.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Should we take something for their home?" Harriet asked as she settled her dress down over her thighs, a soft green material that perfectly complimented her eyes, the top cut to show her freckled upper chest, stopping just before the swell of her breasts.

"I don't see why not," James said, wearing long trousers and a short-sleeved shirt with buttons. "Whether it's their custom or not, it is ours and we want to share our ways with them so that they will know us better."

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and a young boy with a broad smile greeted them. A short 10-minute walk later, they arrived at a single-story, bright blue home. All of the homes in the neighborhood were painted some bright color. The entire effect was mesmerizing.

"Welcome," Teleza said as she greeted them at the door. "You honor our house with your presence."

"And you honor us by having us," Harriet said, smiling, thinking for just a flash of a moment that this is the woman who is sucking my husband's cock every morning while I suck her husband's. She felt her pussy moisten at the thought.

"Our custom is to bring a gift when we visit," James said. "We hope you will accept this," he said as he offered a small, wrapped package.

"Thank you," Teleza said as she accepted the gift. "Please, come in."

Though small, the home was airy and very clean. Teleza led them through the house and out the back to a small courtyard that had several other houses abutting, enclosing it. The courtyard was approximately 30' on each size. A bright, crushed stone covered the area. In the center was a low, square, carved stone table, surrounded by carved stone benches. The entire area around the benches and the table was covered with hand-made carpets that could be seen in many shops in the market.

The table was covered with an embroidered cloth, on top of which was an assortment of dishes with various foodstuffs. Chabwera stood by the table with 6 other people.

"James Moore and Harriet Moore, Ngoni, you honor us," Teleza said when they had approached the table and the group of people. "Please meet other Ngoni; Funsani and Chaonaine, Kafele and Mpatuleni, and Kondwani and Mabuufo."

"Hello," James said, holding out his hand, which after a moment's hesitation was taken and shaken in the western manner.

"It's such a pleasure to meet you," Harriet said, kissing each of them on the cheek. We are so honored to be Ngoni and to meet other Ngoni."

"Do you enjoy ktang?" Chabwera asked, some cups in one hand, a ceramic jug in the other.

"We do," James replied. "It tastes terrible, but it does make you feel good."

"When you drink enough of it, you fall in love with the taste," Chabwera said, pouring a cup for each of them, then offering to the others.

"Ngoni!" Chabwera said when everyone had a cup, raising his into the air.

"Ngoni!" everyone responded, lifting their cups.

"That's better," someone said with a sigh after everyone had taken a mouthful, eliciting laughter.

The next hour was spent just like at any social gathering, talking about life and munching on the delicious variety of dishes available, along with generous and continuous libations of ktang.

"Would you like to do the welcoming ceremony now?" Teleza asked, smiling at Harriet.

"Oh! Yes, of course," Harriet replied. "What shall we do?"

"We'll take care of everything," Teleza said. "Just one minute."

"What's going on?" James asked, his arm across Harriet's shoulders as they watched the table being cleared. Half a dozen blankets were thrown onto the table which were then covered by the embroidered cloth.

"The welcoming ceremony," Harriet replied, a sudden feeling in the pit of her stomach when she remembered the last time she had seen an embroidered cloth.

"Please," Teleza said, holding out her hand to Harriet.

Now feeling very nervous, Harriet moved to stand next to Teleza at the table. The other three women stepped forward and began to undress Harriet, lifting her dress over her head and pulling away the tiny wisp of a panty that she was wearing. This happened so fast that Harriet had no time to do anything but gasp in shock before she was standing naked.

James watched from next to the table, aware of his cock growing in his trousers as he watched Harriet helped up onto the table on her back, her ass hanging just over the edge. She stared at him wide-eyed when her arms were stretched out to the sides, as well as her legs, spreading her pussy open.

"I welcome you," Chabwera said, stepping forward, his familiar ebony cock sticking out of his trousers.

"Oh, my!" Harriet gasped, lifting her head to watch as Chabwera first rubbed his cock up and down between her spread pussy lips until it picked up a sheen from her juices, then placed it at the entrance to her pussy and pushed it in, not stopping until he was pressed up against her.

James became aware of a low chanting, exactly like that which they had heard in the bush as Chabwera continued to fuck Harriet. He could see the sheen on his ebony cock as it became slick with the juices from Harriet's pussy. It seemed forever before Chabwera slammed his hips into her, his head thrown back and his mouth open. After a minute he stepped back, his glistening cock sliding from Harriet's pussy inch by inch until her gaping hole was visible, cum streaming from it.

Before he realized what was going on, Chabwera moved around the table and offered his gooey, cum-covered cock to Harriet's mouth while at the same time Teleza knelt before Harriet's cum-filled pussy and began to suck on it. James thought his cock would explode as he watched Harriet suck Chabwera's cock clean while Teleza ate her pussy. After a minute or so, they both stopped, moving away from the table, leaving Harriet spread-eagled on her back, totally exposed to everyone's gaze.

"I welcome you," Kafele said as he stepped forward, his ebony cock leading the way, larger than Chabwera's. Kafele appeared to be in his 30s as opposed to Chabwera's 50s.

"Oh, God!" Harriet moaned when she felt Kafele's cock filling her pussy.

Once again, Kafele fucked Harriet for a long time before finally cumming, filling her pussy before stepping away to let her suck him clean while his wife, Mpatuleni, knelt to eat her pussy clean. This was followed by Kondwani and Mabuufo, a couple in their 40s, and then Funsani and Chaonaine, a couple about the same age as Chabwera and Teleza.

"You have been welcomed," Teleza said, a big smile on her face as she leaned over a panting Harriet who lay sprawled on the table, her pussy gaping open from the fucking it had undergone.

The other women now stepped forward again, this time helping Harriet up, big smiles on their faces as they helped her dress.

"Thank you for sharing your Blessing with us," Mabuufo said, a shy smile on her face. "It was very nice."

"I have never been made to feel more welcome in my life," Harriet said shakily.

"And now James," Chabwera said, holding out his arm.

1...7891011...29