Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, Mary felt Bruce's cock swell deep in her pussy, then pulse as he came, once again filling her with cum as he continued sucking John off. When he finished, he leaned down to kiss her once again, this time sharing the mouthful of cum that he hadn't yet swallowed. She felt his cock slip from her pussy when he finished cumming.

"Wow, just wow!" John sighed.

"Isn't this great!?" Mary asked, rolling over and crawling up her brother's body to look into his face, her eyes shining.

"It's amazing," John replied just before Mary plastered her mouth to his, kissing him, letting him taste his own cum still thickly coating her tongue and mouth.

"Oh, yeah, that's the stuff," Bruce encouraged when Mary broke the kiss and continued crawling up her brother's body, smiling at the glimpse she caught of his surprised and panicked face just before lowering her dripping pussy onto his mouth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"It's going to take us most of the day to get to the next spot," Bruce informed them the next morning as they got underway, John having gotten his photos while Bruce and Mary stayed behind to first pack up and load everything into the Range Rover, then to fuck until John arrived, just in time to eat his sister's pussy which was full of Bruce's cum.

"We'll go up the D35 almost to Katumbi, then turn west and head to the Vwaza Marsh," Bruce explained. "The roads are really just rough trails, so we'll need to go slow."

"This is amazing," Mary said many hours later as they stood on the edge of a marshy grassland stretching out before them, broken here and there with large stands of trees, sunset colors making everything seem surreal. They were parked right next to a stream where there was a large outcropping of rock sticking up almost 100' where there was a cave halfway up big enough to accommodate them. There was an easy trail leading up and a good-sized ledge in front of the cave.

"People seem to like using this place," John said.

"Probably for tens of thousands of years," Bruce agreed. "By building a fire in front of the cave, we won't have to worry about lions or any other large predatory cats. A tent would be useless if they got your scent."

They hauled their gear up from the car, then spent an hour foraging for firewood. Once they had their camp totally set up, Bruce pulled out a bottle of ktang.

"You should bring a camera," Bruce said as they passed the bottle around. "It'll take about half an hour to hike to a place I know that will be really nice for sunset."

John grabbed his entire camera bag, complete with tripods, taking up the rear with Bruce leading the way. The trail he followed wasn't difficult, and following Bruce's advice, both John and Mary paid attention to obvious landmarks so that they'd be able to find their way back.

"This is really cool," John said when Bruce finally stopped at the edge of a marshy area that seemed to extend to the horizon, broken here and there by stands of low shrubs and trees. There were huge areas of cattail reeds and the puffy white clouds overhead could be seen reflected in the mirror-like water.

"It won't be long now," Bruce said, lighting a spliff and passing it to Mary as John set his cameras up. "First it will be the birds. I'd take advantage of the opportunity to sort of wash," he said, stripping and immersing himself in the water with a sigh.

Mary wasted no time in joining him, having been wishing for some water to wash in after the long day's drive, John joining them when he finished setting up his cameras.

As they stood drying in the sun, it moved lower in the west over the marsh, the light getting softer, buttery as the sky started changing colors. There was a sound, then a shadow in the low distance, and then tens of thousands of birds of a variety of species were settling down in the marsh, flamingos, roseate spoonbills, egrets. It was an incredible variety of sizes and colors and John was happily running off photos.

"Quietly now," Bruce whispered. "Look to your right."

Mary had to cover her mouth to suppress her gasp when she saw the herd of couple dozen antelope and eland moving to the water's edge to drink. John turned his attention to them with his cameras.

The sky was transitioning from yellow to orange to red and then to purple as the sun slowly set, a flash of green light its farewell as it sank below the distant horizon. Suddenly the herd of antelope, as one, bolted, turning and dashing away.

"Very, very quiet," Bruce whispered, squatting down. "No movement," he said as they watched the large leopard and her four cubs move to the water's edge to drink not 50 meters away. The mother looked long and hard at them, John standing behind his tripod taking pictures, then turned and lowered her head to drink.

"That was amazing," Mary said when the leopards turned and left after drinking their fill about 10 minutes later.

"Every time," Bruce said. "We got really lucky."

"I'll say," John agreed. "I think I got some really good shots."

"We should head back to the campsite while there's still some light," Bruce said, picking up his clothes but not putting them back on. "The moon won't be up until late and it's going to get really dark before then."

Bruce had been correct, as the last couple of hundred meters it had been very difficult to see the trail and they had had to slow down for safety. Back at the campsite, Bruce quickly built a fire and they opened another bottle of ktang and lit a spliff to await dinner.

"This is really great," Mary sighed as she lay back after stuffing herself, taking a big pull on the spliff. "I've never seen so many stars before."

"It'll be even more intense when we get to the Nyika Plateau," Bruce said. "The air's a bit drier and it's a bit cooler in temperature," he explained, handing her the bottle of ktang.

"This will be hard to beat," John said. "I thought the hippos were cool, but this blows that away."

"Yeah," Mary said, crawling over to Bruce and taking the spliff while handing him the bottle of ktang. "This is definitely great," she said, taking a big hit and then passing it to John.

Bruce was leaning back on his elbows, watching Mary with a smile on his face as she leaned forward and licked the head of his cock, then wrapped her hand around it and began to suck on it, none of them having bothered to dress in their sweaty clothes after their swim earlier.

"Come on, John," Mary said, turning to look at him while she reached back with one hand and pulled her ass cheek open, exposing herself to him before turning and resuming sucking Bruce's cock.

John didn't need to think about it, running the head of his cock up and down between his sister's unfurled pussy lips, feeling it get more and more slippery as it became lubricated with her pussy juices before he leaned forward, feeling her pussy stretch to accommodate him as he slowly slid his cock into her.

"God, yes!" Mary hissed, gulping for breath before taking Bruce's cock back into her mouth as John began to fuck her from behind, the fire crackling next to them as the riotous canopy of stars blazed overhead.

"Well, this is a nice sight, don't you think?" a strange voice said as two shadows appeared out of the night next to them, John freezing with most of his cock in Mary's pussy, her hand wrapped around the shaft of Bruce's cock as she looked up in surprise.

Mary felt her pussy clamping on John's cock as she looked at the two naked people, one a woman, the other a man. They both had close-cropped hair with rifles slung over one shoulder, a bow and a quiver of arrows over the other. She felt her cheeks flush when she looked at the rather large cock hanging in front of the man, feeling her pussy get wet, knowing that John would feel it.

Neither one was tall, though both were lithe, the woman's breasts small with hard dark nipples, the hairless slit of her pussy barely visible in the uncertain light of the fire.

"It is a nice sight," the woman said, stepping forward. "Don't stop," she said, kneeling down over Bruce's face facing Mary.

Mary saw Bruce's tongue in the woman's pussy.

"Go on, suck his cock," the woman said.

"Yes, keep fucking her," the man said.

Mary gasped when she felt John's cock move in her, lowering her face to take Bruce's cock back into her mouth while the woman continued to sit on his face getting her pussy eaten.

"She is a good fuck?" the man asked as he watched John's big cock sliding in and out of Mary's pussy.

"Yeah, really good," John replied.

"Would you mind if I tried?" the man asked, his hand on his rifle not unnoticed by John.

John didn't say anything, just slowly backed away, his cock sliding from his sister's pussy. The man smiled, dropping to his knees behind Mary, not removing his rifle or bow and arrows from his shoulders as he slid his cock into her pussy.

Mary was grunting as she sucked Bruce's cock as the man's cock got fully hard inside of her, easily as big as John's as it filled her over and over again.

"And you, you can use that big white cock of yours?" the woman asked, rising up from her seat on Bruce's face.

John just stared at her as she put a hand on his shoulder, gently pressing. John sank to the ground, laying back as the woman mounted him, her hot pussy enveloping his cock, squeezing it as she sank down onto him.

"Yes, a good cock," the woman sighed as she rode him, her hips sliding back and forth, her small firm breasts with their hard, dark nipples glinting in the starlight.

John's mind was awhirl with confused thoughts as the woman's incredible pussy milked him. He could see the man's big ebony cock sliding back and forth in and out of Mary's pussy as she continued to suck Bruce's cock, gasping, her legs trembling as she came over and over again. He could not ignore the rifles or bows and arrows as he groaned, finally putting his hands on the woman's hips as he arched his own, trying to get even deeper inside of her incredible pussy.

"Ah, this is a fine pussy," the man said, pulling Mary's ass cheeks wide apart so that he could watch his cock as it slid in and out of her pussy, her delicate pussy lips clinging palely to the ebony shaft of his cock each time he pulled back. "You have a good campsite, I think," he said, pulling his cock from Mary's pussy and moving around to kneel next to Bruce's head. "A good choice," he added, filling a hand with Bruce's hair as he stuck his cock into Bruce's open mouth, grunting as he came.

Mary stared in astonishment, her hand still wrapped around Bruce's hard cock as the big ebony cock shot stream after stream of cum into Bruce's mouth, his extended tongue quickly becoming thickly coated with cum. When the man released Bruce's hair, Bruce closed his lips on the spurting cock, his throat visibly convulsing as he gulped down a mouthful of cum.

John was torn between watching the incredible ebony woman riding his cock and watching as Bruce sucked the man off. He groaned, losing control when he saw Bruce's lips close on the man's cock, then gulp down a mouthful of cum before slowly but surely taking every inch of that huge ebony cock into his mouth, his throat bulging with the clear outline of it throbbing as it continued to cum.

The woman's pussy was milking John's cock as he came, squeezing it tightly. John thought his balls would pull through his cock, so hard did he cum. When he finally sagged back, totally spent, the woman dismounted him, moving over to sit on Bruce's face as the man moved out of the way, his balls already drained.

Mary could see John's cum flowing from the woman's pussy, dripping from her dark pussy lips onto Bruce's mouth as his tongue delved up into her, finally fastening his mouth on her as she sat on his face. Mary was further astonished when the woman leaned over, taking Bruce's cock into her mouth, Mary's hand still wrapped around the shaft. Mary could feel Bruce's cock pulse, could feel the cum shooting up through it to exit into the woman's mouth as she sucked him off.

"As usual, you provide a warm welcome," the man said when the woman finished sucking Bruce off and dismounted his face, her pussy now clean.

"I like your friends," the woman said, smiling at them and now relieving herself of her weaponry.

"You know these people?" Mary sputtered.

"Masozi and Penjani," Bruce introduced. "My best friends in the world and park rangers. This is John and his sister Mary."

"Sister!" Masozi exclaimed with a laugh. "I don't blame you for fucking her," he said to John. "She's got a great pussy, almost as good as my wife's," he added, smiling at Penjani.

"Your wife?" John asked.

"Yes," Masozi replied. "Did you enjoy her?"

"Well, yes," John replied, nonplussed. "Very much."

"That's good," Masozi said with a laugh. "I can tell that she's going to want more, as will I. I hope you won't mind," he said, turning to smile at a blushing Mary. "I look forward to finding out if your pussy tastes as good as it fucks."

"You could have said something," Mary complained to Bruce. "I was frightened, the guns and bows and arrows."

"But they never even referred to them," Bruce replied. "Besides, if you had it to do again and they didn't have their weapons, you'd do it again, wouldn't you?"

"I wouldn't have been so frightened," Mary replied.

"It felt like you stopped being frightened to me," Masozi said. "I could feel you cumming on my cock. It was very nice. I don't think a frightened woman is going to cum like that."

"Are you okay now?" Bruce asked. "I'd hate to think that you were upset."

"Yes," Mary replied, unable to keep her eyes from Masozi's huge ebony cock. "I was just frightened because I didn't understand."

"Ah, I am glad," Masozi said. "I'd hate to think that you didn't like my cock. It liked you very much."

"It's...very big," Mary said, flushing.

"Too big?" Masozi asked. "I wouldn't want to hurt you."

"Oh, no, no, not too big," Mary stammered.

"Your brother's cock certainly isn't small," Penjani observed. "Almost as big as Masozi's."

"Well, it doesn't matter then, does it?" Masozi declared. "Two women who like big cocks and three men to supply them. Does that sound good to you?" he asked, looking directly at Mary.

"Yes," Mary replied, feeling her cheeks flame and hoping the firelight would hide it.

"So, tell us what you're up to," Masozi said, reaching for the bottle of ktang and gulping it down before handing it to Penjani.

Bruce explained and Masozi and Penjani nodded their agreement with the itinerary.

"It's the perfect time of the year," Masozi said, producing a big spliff from somewhere and lighting it. "The air is dry and the animals instinctively go to the water sources. You'll see more of them in the water at this time of the year, not just drinking it."

"How long have you been in Malawi?" Penjani asked, taking a big hit on the spliff before passing it to Bruce.

"About half a year," John replied.

"Do you like it?" Penjani asked.

"Love it," John replied.

"What do you love about it?" Penjani asked.

"The people most of all," John replied. "And it's a beautiful land."

"And you, how do you feel about Malawi?" Masozi asked Mary.

"I love it here," Mary replied. "I never want to leave."

"So much love!" Masozi said, the gleam of his smile flashing in the firelight. "Come, sit on my lap and tell me about it," he said, taking Mary's hand and gently tugging on it.

Mary felt like her whole body was on fire as she crawled onto Masozi's lap, moaning when she felt him guide his cock to her pussy as she settled down onto it.

"You love Malawi for the sex?" Masozi asked as Mary slowly began to fuck him.

"Yes," Mary replied, feeling her pussy convulse in orgasm from his huge ebony cock sliding in and out of her.

"But you had sex in America," Masozi said, covering Mary's breasts with his hands, finding and squeezing her hard, ruby nipples as she slid her pussy up and down on his cock.

"Not like here," Mary replied, grinding her pussy down on him, rubbing her clit against him and cumming yet again.

"You had sex with your sister before Malawi?" Penjani asked, gently pushing John onto his back and straddling his body.

"No," John replied, his hands on her sleek thighs as she worked her way forward, not stopping until she had planted her pussy on his mouth.

John immediately loved the musky flavor of Penjani's pussy as he ate her, feeling her tremble when he'd suck on her fat pussy lips, lightly chewing on them. Her clit was small, though very sensitive, sucking on it and teasing it with his tongue causing her to writhe on top of him, her juices flowing onto his questing tongue. John then felt a hand on his cock, then a mouth enveloping it as he continued to eat Penjani's pussy.

Masozi easily picked Mary up, keeping her impaled on his cock, and laid her on her back next to John, holding her ankles in his hands as he proceeded to fuck her.

"You Americans, all Westerners, think that sex is something special," Masozi said as he continued to slide his huge ebony cock in and out of Mary's tight pussy. "But you are mistaken about how it is special," he continued. "It is special like breathing; necessary for a healthy life. You have so many societal problems in the West because of people having a lack of sex or the wrong idea of what it is. We don't have those problems in Malawi. Here, sex is a natural part of life."

"This one eats pussy like he was born to it," Penjani sighed, grinding her pussy on John's mouth as his tongue quested up into her flowing pussy.

Mary was cumming non-stop as Masozi's huge ebony cock continued to plow her furrow. She heard John groan and saw Penjani rise up off of his face as he lifted his hips, his mouth open in a near-silent groan as his balls exploded as Bruce sucked him off. At the same time, Masozi pulled his cock from Mary's pussy, spurting cum, and turned to the side, spraying a stream of cum over John's face before sticking his spurting cock into his open mouth.

Mary stared in shock as John coughed and choked as Masozi filled his mouth with cum while Bruce continued sucking him off. Cum was pouring from the corners of his mouth as Masozi's huge ebony cock filled it. Mary's view was obstructed when Penjani crawled over her, lowering her face into her pussy while at the same time lowering her pussy onto Mary's mouth.

"You suck cock like it's your first time," Masozi said when he finished cumming and pulled his cock from John's mouth.

"I've never done anything like that before," John sputtered, reflexively swallowing, trying to clear his mouth of Masozi's thick cum.

"You'll do better with practice," Masozi said as Penjani crawled off of Mary and began to lick John's face, cleaning up all of the cum that coated his mouth and chin before kissing him, long and deep.

"My god!" Mary gasped as she struggled to sit up, her pussy still tingling from the fucking it had just received.

"I saw Bruce sucking your cock and naturally assumed," Masozi started to say.

"It's, it's okay," John said, still swallowing as he tried to clear his mouth.

"This works," Mary said, handing him the bottle of ktang which he gulped, clearly swishing it around in his mouth.

"It does work!" John said, handing the bottle to Masozi.

"Was it so bad?" Masozi asked after finishing the bottle which was immediately replaced with a full one by Bruce.

"I wasn't expecting it," John replied.

"You've tasted cum before?" Masozi asked.

"Yes," John admitted.

"Cum's cum," Masozi said with a shrug. "You either like it or you don't. You like your own cum?"

"It never bothered me," John admitted.

"Practice, then," Masozi said. "It's more fun when you know what you're doing."

1...2021222324...29