Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nights were even more magnificent with the spray of stars that comprised the Milky Way blazing overhead while they enjoyed their usual evening orgy.

John was beside himself with the photos he was getting, as well as Penjani constantly taking advantage of his tongue or cock, whichever one might be available. She was so elemental, so primal, Mary actually thrilled when she saw her wrapped around John, so pale, so white, her ebony skin a sharp contrast, the deep vermillion of her pussy, her ebony outer pussy lips with John's big, white cock sliding in and out.

Mary felt as though she were disembodied, almost in a heavenly state as she succumbed to the intoxicating allure of all that nature was offering her, but most especially Masozi and Bruce constantly keeping her filled with cock at every opportunity. She found it interesting, no longer off-putting, when Masozi and Bruce would take turns fucking each other in the ass. She noticed that John watched, though he made no move to join them, though several times she did see both Bruce and Masozi fill John's mouth with their cocks, either as they were cumming or right after, and John seemed more and more comfortable sucking them off.

All too soon they realized that it was time to head back, knowing that their parents would be worried about so long with no contact. Masozi and Penjani disappeared into the brush, but not before saying good-bye, promising to visit them again.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Probably the best time I've ever had in my life," Mary replied to Sara when she asked about their time. "I wouldn't even know where to start."

"Did you meet up with Masozi and Penjani?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, they found us in the Vwaza and went with us to Nyika," Bruce replied.

"They were amazing," Mary said. "I don't think I've ever met anyone like them before."

"And you won't," Sara said. "They are very, very special."

"Needless to say, we've heard from your parents," Steve said. "They're understandably worried, not having heard from you for almost a week. Me telling them that you were out in the bush probably didn't help."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"God, I can't believe that we're leaving," Mary said, her eyes moist as they waited to get on the bus the next morning after a night of non-stop sex with Steve, Sara, Bruce, and John. "I feel like I belong here and don't ever want to leave."

"You will always have a home wherever we are," Sara assured her. "We're Friends, after all."

"But it's also right and good that you go home now," Steve said. "Africa and Malawi are still very new to you, and your parents, and you can each help each other adapt."

"I don't know how I'm going to face them," Mary said. "I feel like a completely different person."

"As are your parents," Sara said. "I'm sure their education of Malawi has been every bit as challenging as yours. They are also learning and growing as people, like you.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mary, John!" Harriet called out, waving her hand as they disembarked from the bus late the next day in Nkopola, James beaming at them next to her.

"Mom, dad!" Mary said, rushing into her mother's open arms. "Oh, we missed you."

"Well, we missed you, too," Harriet replied.

"You two look great," James observed after shaking John's hand, then hugging him, then hugging and kissing Mary.

"A week in the bush hiking will get you in shape," John said.

"I can't wait to hear all about it," Harriet said as they all climbed into the car.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I don't know how I'd feel so exposed like that with those big predator cats," Harriet said when they finished telling their tale around the kitchen table.

"The mother just gave us a long look, then didn't bother after that," John explained. "We were so deep in nature that I don't think humans are really seen often enough to be seen as a threat."

"Besides, we had Masozi and Panjani with us," Mary added. "They're almost a part of nature themselves. I never felt unsafe, only excited."

"Well, Steve and Sara couldn't say enough nice things about you," James said.

"They were just the best," Mary said. "Bruce, too. In a way, they're just like the Nances."

"It probably has something to do with Malawi," James mused. "It has its effect on you before you even realize it."

"I love it more and more every day," Mary said. "I can't imagine ever leaving."

"But what about school?" Harriet asked, a look of dismay on her face.

"I feel like I've been schooled more in the past 6 months than I'd ever be schooled in a classroom," John said.

"But what would you do?" James asked.

"I'm not going to worry about any of that right now," John said. "We came here for a year to see what it was like, have a break, a vacation, and that's what I'm going to do. I'll let the future take care of itself when the time comes."

"I agree," Mary said. "If we only have this year, then I want to make it count."

"But what about you?" John asked. "How is the school going, your outreach program?"

"Oh, the school couldn't be better," Harriet replied, beaming. "We have 30 students now, because of the outreach program, I think. More and more people are getting to meet us in their homes and they talk. We must be doing something right."

"Well, you sure seem happy," Mary observed.

"And why shouldn't we be?" James asked. "Life is good, God is great, we have our health and a purpose."

"Well, I'm beat," Mary said. "It's been a long day on the bus. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed."

"Me, too," John agreed.

"We'll see you in the morning," James said as John and Mary got to their feet and left the kitchen.

I wondered where I left that camera, John said to himself when he saw the little camera on the table in the hallway, picking it up as he went up the stairs.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"James, I'm really happy to have the kids back home, but at the same time..." Harriet said as she snuggled up next to him, sighing as her body came down from the intense orgasm she had had while James fucked her.

"They're going to cramp our...style?" James asked, chuckling. "No more early-morning Blessings, et cetera?"

"Well, yes," Harriet replied, pinching his nipple. "What are we going to do?"

"Well, for starters, we're going to be more circumspect," James replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

John woke up in the middle of a wet dream to find his cock pumping cum into Mary's mouth in the morning, her green eyes looking up at him as she sucked him off.

"I just had to," Mary gasped when she had finished, swallowing his cum.

"What about mom and dad?" John asked, not the least bit sorry.

"They're too busy fucking to hear us," Mary said, giggling.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What are your plans for today?" Harriet asked when they were all gathered for breakfast and Chabwera and Teleza served them.

"I'm going to sleep," Mary declared.

"I'm going to work on the photos and videos I shot," John replied, "try to make some sense of it."

"Well, we have to get to our classes," James said, "so I guess we'll see you at dinner."

"I meant it, I'm going to sleep all day," Mary said as she got to her feet. "I think everything is catching up to me."

"I'll work on the pictures for a while," John said, "but I think I'll end up sleeping, too."

The first thing John did was to gather all of the memory cards and copy them to the computer in two separate locations on different drives to make sure he had a backup before deleting the memory cards and putting them back into their respective cameras.

"This must be all of the pictures we've taken back to the beginning," he said to himself as he imported everything into Lightroom and saw the directory tree.

Concentrating on the dates that he knew he and Mary had been away, John quickly tagged the photos as Malawi, for normal, regular photos, and J&M for their more personal photos, the ones that they wouldn't be showing to anyone. He was shocked to see that there were several hundred personal photos and his cock quickly got hard as he looked at them.

Unable to control himself, John went quietly to his sister's room, finding her asleep on top of her covers on her stomach, her head turned away.

"Wha-what?" Mary asked groggily when she felt her brother's cock pressing into her pussy. "Oh, god, yes, fuck me, fuck me," she gasped when she realized what was happening, lifting her ass to give him a better angle as he slammed his cock in and out of her tight pussy.

"I'm not complaining, but what was that all about?" Mary asked when John finally filled her pussy with cum and then collapsed onto the bed next to her.

"I was working on the pictures," John explained as Mary leaned over and took his gooey cock into her mouth to suck on. "The ones of you are so hot, I just couldn't control myself."

"Well, don't ever control yourself if this is the result," Mary said with a laugh, lifting her face from his now clean cock. "I want to see them," she said as she swung a leg over his head and lowered her cum-filled pussy onto his mouth, sighing in delight as he began to eat her.

"My god, these are amazing!" Mary gasped as she leaned over her brother's shoulder and stared at the monitor which currently had a photo of her with Masozi's cock sticking in her pussy while she rode him, John's cock buried in her ass and Bruce's in her mouth, cum running down her chin.

"Fuck!" Mary gasped when the next photo filled the monitor showing Charlene's pussy, cum running from it, John's tongue sticking between her long, cummy pussy lips and into her hole.

In a flash, Mary had pulled John over to the bed and mounted him, lowering herself onto his cock, pounding her pussy up and down, the two of them groaning and grunting from their exertions, so much so that they failed to hear or see Teleza at the door to the room, stopping as she entered, her eyes wide, a big smile on her face as she watched the two siblings fucking.

"I think those kids are a lot more like their parents than anyone realizes," Teleza said to Chabwera when she went downstairs and found him in the kitchen, explaining what she had just seen.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, hi, Teleza," Mary said when she and John entered the kitchen a while later looking for something to eat, having worked up quite an appetite.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Teleza asked, a big smile splitting her ebony face.

"Very good," Mary replied, a slight blush coloring her cheeks.

"You enjoyed Rhumpi?" she asked.

"It was fantastic," Mary replied, "though we mostly were in the bush, Vwaza and Nyika."

"Did you see the big market?" Teleza asked.

"Yes," Mary replied as Teleza set the food down on the table for them. "It was amazing."

"And you made Friends?" Teleza asked, capitalizing the word in the way she said it.

"Um, yes," Mary replied, not exactly certain what she was being asked. "The Bishops are wonderful people."

"Yes, very good people, very much Malawi," Teleza agreed. "Many Friends."

"Everyone seems to know them," John agreed.

"They are many years in Rhumpi and their parents before them," Teleza said. "They are also Ngoni, like me."

"Maybe one day we'll be able to be Ngoni, too," Mary said.

"That can be," Teleza agreed, "if you have an honest desire and Chief Bwerani accepts you."

"You mean like mom and dad?" John asked.

"Exactly," Teleza replied, nodding. "Then you can enjoy sharing Blessings with other Ngoni."

"What exactly does that mean," Mary asked, "sharing Blessings?"

"You know what a Friendship ceremony is?" Teleza asked.

"Y-yes," Mary stammered. "We went to a Tumbuka Friendship ceremony with the Bishops."

"That is a form of sharing of Blessings," Teleza said, "though Tumbuka is different than Ngoni. You became Friends?" she asked, eyeing them.

"Well, I did," Mary confessed, her face flushing at the remembrance, "but not John."

"Maybe you would prefer Ngoni Friendship," Teleza suggested. "It is easier."

"Maybe," John replied noncommittally.

"Mom and dad are Ngoni," Mary said.

"Yes, and they are Friends," Teleza replied. "We share Blessings daily."

"Sharing Blessings?" Chabwera said as he entered the kitchen.

"They were asking about it," Teleza said.

"Sharing Blessings is the heart and soul of Malawi," Chabwera said, nodding sagely. "Without sharing Blessings and Friendship, what is life?"

"Mary did the Tumbuka Friendship ceremony," Teleza informed him.

"Ah, very good, and congratulations," Chabwera said, a smile on his face. "Tumbuka is good, Ngoni is best."

"I'd like to learn about all of the tribes, I think," Mary said. "Are they so different?"

"Only in some small ways," Chabwera replied. "Only Ngoni share Blessings whenever they meet. It is our way of recognizing each other, reinforcing the community."

"Do you only share Blessings with other Ngoni?" Mary asked.

"Not necessarily," Chabwera replied, "but always with Ngoni."

"When would you share Blessings with someone who is not Ngoni?" Mary asked.

"If someone is close or perhaps thinking of joining Ngoni," Chabwera replied. "Of course, always if it is requested. It is an honor to be asked to share Blessings."

"Or to be Blessed," Teleza said. "I cannot remember a day in my life that did not start with Chabwera's Blessing. It is the source of my strength to live."

"That sounds wonderful," Mary sighed wistfully.

"Because you are not Ngoni, it is not appropriate that Chabwera should offer you his Blessing," Teleza explained. "But I can assure you that he would be greatly honored if you were to request his Blessing. The same goes for you, John. I cannot offer or ask to receive your Blessing, but you are free to honor me by offering it."

"The man always does the Blessing?" Mary asked.

"Always," Teleza replied. "The man is the source of strength."

"If I knew how, I'd offer you my Blessing," John said, "but I have no idea how that is done."

"It is enough that you offer," Teleza said, smiling at the young man. "And I assure you, you know exactly what to do," she said, sinking to her knees in front of him and reaching for his shorts, Mary gasping when she pulled them down to reveal his cock dangling in front of him.

"Oh, wow!" John gasped when Teleza took his cock into her mouth, all the way, her nose pressing up against his stomach.

Mary just stared in astonishment as this old, black woman sucked John's cock right there in the kitchen while her husband watched, a big smile on his face.

John realized too late that Teleza must be able to taste Mary's pussy all over his cock, as that is where it had been before they came downstairs, and the thought and accompanying imagery were too much for him and his balls exploded, cum surging from his cock into Teleza's mouth.

"I thank you for the honor of your Blessing," Teleza said, gasping for breath when she finished totally sucking John off and rose to her feet.

"Uh, my pleasure," John said, unable to believe what had just happened, an old woman giving him the blowjob of a lifetime.

"I would like to be Blessed," Mary said, sinking to her knees in front of Chabwera and reaching for his pants.

Both Mary and John's eyes opened wide when they saw the thick ebony cock that Chabwera sported. Mary actually moaned when she took it into her mouth, thinking for just a moment that he was old enough to be her grandfather as she sucked his cock. When he finally came, Mary was shocked at how much cum gushed into her mouth as she gulped it down, finally succeeding in sucking him off before she sat back, licking her lips and swallowing.

"Thank you for allowing me to share my Blessing with you," Chabwera said as he put his cock back into his trousers.

"Uh, thank you for, uh, Blessing me," Mary said as she got off of her knees and sat in one of the chairs.

"Now that we have shared Blessings, we are allowed to offer to share Blessings with you," Teleza explained, "as you are allowed to request the sharing yourselves."

"Uh, you won't tell mom and dad about this, will you?" Mary asked. "I'm not sure that they'd understand."

"Of course we will say nothing if you wish us not to," Teleza assured her.

"When you are ready, we invite you to a Ngoni Friendship ceremony," Chabwera said. "We would enjoy being Friends."

"Oh, well, thank you," Mary said. "I think I'd like that."

"Once you are a Friend to Ngoni, other Ngoni will be interested in Friendship," Teleza explained.

"That sounds, well, wonderful," Mary said, beaming. "Do all Ngoni always, uh, share Blessings every time they meet?" she asked.

"The sharing is offered, but accepting is up to the individual," Teleza explained. "Maybe you are busy or not in the mood. The point is that all Ngoni have the sharing as a common bond. It keeps us close."

"I can imagine that it does," Mary said, laughing.

"Wonderful children," Teleza observed when John and Mary had gone back upstairs. "Just like their parents. They'll be fine."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You look much more rested," Harriet observed as they sat down for their evening meal.

"Today was just what the doctor ordered," Mary said, smiling at Chabwera as he placed dishes on the table with Teleza.

"How did your photo sorting go?" James asked.

"I can't believe that I took over 3,000 photos and videos," John replied with a laugh. "I've got most of the gross sorting done. I'll have enough finished tomorrow to be able to give you a rough look before I try to refine it down to the best stuff if you're interested."

"Whenever you're comfortable letting us see it," James replied.

"You're going out to your Friendship outreach tonight?" Mary asked, a carefully neutral expression on her face.

"Uh, yes, we are," James replied when he saw Harriet cough as she sipped her wine, her cheeks coloring. "A local grain broker and his wife and a goat farmer and his wife. We usually get back by 11:00."

"Have any of your Friends expressed any curiosity or interest in the Church?" Mary asked.

"No, but it's too early for that," James replied. "We're trying to meet them as people first. They know who we are and what we do, but we're trying to meet them on their terms and know them as people first, let them know us as people. The rest will naturally follow in time. It's a long-term process."

"It sounds great, meeting the people in their homes," Mary said. "We've only been in Chewba's home when we bought the scooter."

"It is so much more personal, less threatening for them," James said. "They're in their own space, doing things their way, accepting us if we can adapt. Hopefully, it will all come full circle and we'll accept each other, make it a real 2-way exchange."

"But we need to go," Harriet said, looking at her watch. "One thing we try to do is show our respect for them by arriving at the time they set, not make them wait for us. They seem to really appreciate it."

"Well, you certainly have full lives," Mary observed, "teaching all day, visiting in the evenings. You do it every day?"

"The only evening we've missed, actually, is last night," James said. "Meeting your bus was far more important."

"We'll see you in the morning," Harriet said, hugging and kissing each of them as they left.

"Can you believe that?" Mary asked, laughing after their parents had gone. "They're going to a Friendship ceremony every night."

"It's hard to imagine," John said, shaking his head.

"Well, we've got until 11:00, did mom say?" Mary asked, grinning at her brother. "I am so horny."

1...2223242526...29