Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat watching the stars wheel overhead, passing the bottle of ktang and the spliff in contented silence. At some point Penjani pushed Bruce onto his back and mounted him, silently fucking him as everyone watched.

"You liked eating my pussy?" Penjani asked, looking at John as she continued fucking Bruce.

"Yeah, definitely," John replied.

"You want to eat it again?" Penjani asked.

"Whenever you'd like," John replied, glancing at Masozi and not seeing any reaction.

Bruce groaned, arching his hips as Penjani milked his cock with her pussy as he came inside of her.

"I'd like you to eat my pussy now," Penjani said when she had milked Bruce dry, rising up off of him and moving over to a wide-eyed John, Bruce's cum leaking from her pussy down the inside of her thighs.

Mary realized that she was holding her breath as she watched Penjani lower her dripping pussy onto her brother's extended tongue.

"He eats pussy like there's nothing he loves more," Penjani sighed, tousling John's hair as he feasted on her cum-filled quim.

"Yes," Mary agreed softly, eyeing her brother's growing cock.

John quickly adjusted to the taste of Bruce's cum in Penjani's pussy as he slurped on her, once again loving the musky flavor of her flowing juices.

"Oh, yeah!" John murmured into Penjani's pussy when Mary mounted him, sliding her pussy down on his cock as he continued to eat Penjani.

After some time Penjani moved off of John's face and he was able to look up and see his sister, her ass pounding up and down as she fucked him while everyone watched.

"Yes, now," Mary gasped, dismounting him and reversing herself into a 69, capturing his cock in her mouth as he erupted, streams of cum pulsing onto her tongue and down her throat as she sucked him off.

"We should go down to the water now if you want to see the sunrise," Masozi said many hours later as he finished cumming on Mary's ass after fucking it and not for the first time. The whole night had passed in one long fuck session, fueled with ktang and spliffs. Each of the women had had each of the men many times, often more than one at a time. Mary had experienced and loved her first 3-cock fuck; John in her pussy, Masozi in her ass, and Bruce in her mouth. She had cum non-stop.

"I don't know if I can walk that far," Mary moaned, collapsing onto her stomach. "I've never fucked so much in my life."

"Ahh, yeah!" John gasped, his hand on Penjani's head as she sucked him off once again.

They all got slowly to their feet, sheepish grins on John and Mary's faces as they looked at each other. Masozi volunteered to carry one of the tripods, but stopped them when they reached for their clothes.

"No need for clothes," he said. "They smell. The animals smell you. Go like this, wash when we get there. Much better."

So they all walked down to the edge of the marsh naked. John thought he would burst out in laughter several times as he thought of how timeless an experience it was, the same now as it had been thousands of years ago, absent the camera equipment and weapons. John set up the cameras when they got there while the others washed, then sank down into the water himself to get clean.

"Quiet now," Masozi said softly, pointing down the lakeshore where a herd of Cape buffalo was making its way to the water's edge.

The sky was starting to show signs of light and color, soft pinks, then deeper pinks, then the oranges and reds as the sounds of birds' wings began to be heard and flocks of Goliath herons, openbill storks, and the rare white-winged starling all appeared, rising from the lake as the sun began to broach the eastern horizon.

Mary was startled, then relaxed when she felt hands slide around her body, one finding and massaging her breasts with their hard, ruby nipples, the other sliding down her body to her pussy, fingers delving between her pussy lips to find her liquid center. Looking over her shoulder, she saw Penjani's smiling face as she relaxed back against her, feeling her hard nipples pressing into her back. Reaching back behind herself, Mary's fingers found Penjani's pussy, slipping between her pussy lips into her wetness, a place she had spent much time with her tongue, finding the woman a delight to eat and be eaten by. She had lost track of the number of times during the night that they had shared a 69, both of their pussies full of cum.

"Oh, look!" Mary gasped, pointing to a small group of elephants making their way ponderously down to the water where they proceeded to throw water up in the air over themselves with their trunks as they enjoyed their morning wash as the sun rose.

For the next hour they watched the profusion of wildlife begin its day, each in its own way, everything peaceful and serene. Mary was sitting on the ground, leaning back on her elbows as she enjoyed the show while John continued to take pictures. When Masozi came and stood in front of her, his huge ebony cock hanging in her face, she didn't think anything of it as she opened her mouth and took as much of it as she could, sitting up and using both hands to jack him while she sucked his cock.

Penjani was on her hands and knees, Bruce kneeling behind her, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. When Masozi's cock finally exploded in Mary's mouth, she struggled to gulp down all of the cum as he filled her mouth, registering out of the corner of her eye Penjani reversing herself and taking Bruce's cock into her mouth. Once again Mary marveled at how much cum Masozi was able to pump into her mouth as she continued to suck him off, not stopping until there was not a drop more to be had.

"A nice way to start the day," Masozi sighed as he stepped back while Mary continued to swallow, licking her lips.

"The best," Mary agreed, smiling up at him.

"We should sleep now," Masozi said as the flocks of birds rose into the sky and the flocks of animals wandered off. "Unless you want to take a nice hike."

"No, I need some sleep," Mary said.

They made their way back to the campsite, everyone laying down in the cave out of the sun to sleep.

"Something smells good," John said many hours later as he woke up.

"My god, the whole day has gone," Mary said.

Exiting the cave, they found Masozi fucking Penjani from behind.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Masozi asked when he saw them, not stopping his rhythmic back and forth as he fucked his wife.

"I slept like the dead," Mary replied, her mouth watering as she watched Masozi's glistening ebony shaft sliding in and out of Penjani's pussy.

"We're about an hour from sunset," Masozi said, grunting as he slammed his cock all the way into Penjani's pussy, holding her hips tightly against him. "You want to go down to the water again?" he asked as he pulled his cock from Penjani's pussy, a stream of cum flowing from her as the deep crimson interior glinted wetly as her pussy gaped open.

"Definitely," John replied, unable to tear his eyes from Penjani's spread pussy, something that he was enjoying getting to know better and better.

"I could use a wash," Penjani said, reaching between her legs and holding up a hand whose fingers were covered in cum.

Once again they made their way down to the water's edge, John setting up his cameras before joining the others in the water to get clean. As the sun sank lower in the western sky, the sky's colors began to soften, then change as the flocks of birds began to settle onto the water as a large herd of antelope came down to the water to drink.

"What is the best part for you?" Masozi asked as he came over to where Mary and Penjani were sitting shoulder to shoulder watching the sun melting into the water.

"All of it," Mary sighed in reply. "But especially this, being able to enjoy this," she said, reaching up for his huge ebony cock which was dangling down.

"Yes, that does make it nice," Masozi agreed as Mary leaned over and took his cock into her mouth, her tongue extended beneath the shaft as the head of his cock banged into the back of her mouth at the entrance to her throat. Try as she might, she could not get it past that point.

Mary moaned around Masozi's cock when she felt Penjani's hands slide around her body to cup her breasts, pinching and pulling on her sensitive nipples as she continued to suck Masozi's cock. The sun had just slipped below the horizon when Masozi's cock swelled, then exploded, hot, thick cum gushing onto her tongue as he came. As she gulped, swallowing his cum as he filled her mouth, Mary felt one of Penjani's hands sliding down her back, between her ass cheeks, and then fingers sliding into her sopping pussy. Masozi seemed to cum forever, requiring Mary to swallow several times before he slowed down and she was now able to suck him off as opposed to just being a cum bucket, albeit a very willing one. She felt Penjani's fingers pushing into her mouth from the corner and tasted her own pussy on them, quickly sucking on them before jamming the tip of her tongue into the slit of Masozi's cock as she attempted to squeeze every last drop of cum from him using both hands.

"I think you like sucking Masozi's cock," Penjani said, once again cupping Mary's breasts, her hard nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

"It's wonderful," Mary agreed, gasping for breath.

"It's one of the reasons I agreed to marry him," Penjani said, then laughed, joined by Masozi. "Maybe one day you'll find a good man with a big cock that you can marry."

"That sounds like a perfect combination," Mary said, laughing. "I can put an advertisement in the paper: good man wanted, big cock required."

"It would be silly to marry a man with a small cock when you can have a big one," Penjani said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I hate for this to end," Mary sighed later after they had eaten as she exhaled from taking a big hit on the spliff, a bottle of ktang in her hand.

"It's all a matter of perspective," Bruce said, taking the spliff from her, then the bottle of ktang as he stood over her, his cock dangling in her face.

"It's just so free, timeless," Mary sighed, reaching for Bruce's cock and gently tugging on it, pulling him to his knees in front of her as she lay back, hooking her ankles behind her head as he guided his cock into her open pussy.

"Bruce is right," Penjani said, mounting John as he lay back on the ground next to his sister as Bruce fucked her, "though it is much easier to feel that way out here. It's why we have chosen lives as rangers."

"You are so lucky," Mary said, bringing her legs down to wrap around Bruce's waist as she fucked back at him as he drove his cock in and out of her pussy.

"We are lucky to be Malawian," Masozi said. "There is no more peaceful country in the world."

"Everyone is too busy fucking," Mary said with a laugh, then gasped when Bruce pulled his cock from her pussy and moved up her body to stick it in her mouth, Masozi taking his place, his huge, ebony cock filling her once again.

Penjani was leaning back on her hands, her feet on either side of John's waist as she fucked him. John loved the sight of his white cock sliding between her ebony pussy lips into her glistening vermillion interior. It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen. He turned his head to the side to watch Mary suck Bruce off as he groaned, cumming in her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked on him, her throat convulsing as she gulped down the cum that gushed into her mouth.

John groaned when he felt his own balls overload, then explode, cum shooting up into Penjani's incredible pussy as she milked him dry, one hand reaching down to fondle his balls as they pumped cum into her.

"Mmm, you are fun to fuck," Penjani said as she squeezed the last drops of cum from his cock with her talented pussy.

"You are an incredible fuck," John replied, collapsing back, totally spent.

"She is very talented in that way," Masozi agreed, his huge, ebony cock sluicing noisily in and out of Mary's pussy.

John stared, still finding it hard to believe that it was the same sister that he had always known as Penjani dismounted his cock and moved to squat over Mary's mouth, cum running from her pussy onto Mary's extended tongue before she sank down onto it as Mary ate her pussy. He groaned, feeling his cock spasm as Bruce sucked it into his mouth, cleaning the cum cocktail from it before moving over to kneel between Mary's spread thighs as Masozi withdrew his huge ebony cock from her pussy, a river of cum following before Bruce could glue his mouth to her and slurp the cum cocktail that filled her while Masozi moved up to allow Mary to suck him clean.

"How long will we stay here?" Mary asked after a long, star-gazing silence as everyone savored the moment.

"As long as you like," Bruce replied. "There is no schedule other than the one we create as we go. We can stay here or we can move on to the upper plateau of the Nyika National Park. It's only a few hours from here but it will seem like an entirely different world."

"Will you come with us?" Mary asked, turning to look at Penjani.

"If you like," Penjani replied.

"I think that would be nice, don't you?" Mary said, asking John.

"Definitely nice," John replied.

Once again, the night became a kaleidoscope of sex beneath the stars. Mary found herself able to doze off now and then before yet another cock was presented to her mouth or pussy or ass. Her whole body was screaming for the intimacy of sexual touch and interaction. At one point Mary found herself on top of John in a 69 next to Masozi and Penjani doing the same. Bruce alternated fucking each of them as their pussies were eaten.

John was startled at first when Bruce's cock slid by his nose and into Mary's pussy as he was eating her. He concentrated on sucking on her tiny button of a clit, aware that she was getting wetter and wetter as Bruce fucked her. Then Bruce moved over to fuck Penjani and John was rewarded with a flood of fresh pussy juice from his sister as she continued sucking his cock.

Bruce appeared once again, his cock sliding easily into Mary's pussy. As John continued to try to eat her pussy while Bruce fucked her, he found himself with his tongue at the junction of Mary's pussy and Bruce's cock as it slid in and out of her, the shaft of his cock sliding along his tongue as it moved in and out of Mary's pussy. John was sucking on that very junction, slurping up the juices that were liberally flowing from his sister's pussy as Bruce fucked her when he noticed a change and realized that he was tasting cum, Bruce's cum as he emptied his balls in Mary's pussy.

John hesitated for a moment, then resumed, the taste of Bruce's cum becoming the dominant taste as he filled Mary's pussy. Then Bruce began to slowly withdraw his cock, the taste of his cum and Mary's pussy on the shaft as it slid along John's lips and tongue as he continued to try to eat his sister's pussy. Then John was surprised by the head of Bruce's cock slipping from Mary's pussy and dropping right onto his tongue, along with a stream of cum from her pussy. John could feel the cum still pulsing from Bruce's cock onto his tongue and he automatically closed his lips around the head of it, feeling it as it continued to cum in his mouth. He had to swallow and gulped down a mouthful of Bruce's cum, then found the courage to actively suck on the head of his cock, getting the last of his orgasm as Bruce finished cumming. When Bruce finally stopped cumming and sat back, pulling his cock from John's mouth, John glued his mouth to his sister's cum-leaking pussy and ate her until it was totally cleaned, leaving it glistening pinkly in the light of the fire.

Nothing was said, Bruce being the only one aware of what had just occurred as everyone once again relaxed, falling into a stupor before the next round began. Masozi had Mary on her hands and knees in front of him, his huge ebony cock gliding in and out of her ass while Penjani fucked John, Bruce filling her ass in a double, when he suggested that it was time to go down to the water for the sunrise. Mary had trouble holding down bouts of laughter as they made their way down to the water's edge, Masozi's cum leaking from her ass and down her legs the whole way. She gratefully sank into the water to clean herself while John set up his cameras.

Once again the flocks of birds awoke as the sky began to pink, the muffled sounds of their stirring breaking the silence. As the sun rose fully above the horizon, the herd of antelope appeared, as well as the group of elephants, the antelope making way and forming around them as everyone did their morning thing.

"Shall we stay the day or move on?" Bruce asked as they made their way back to the campsite after witnessing the sunrise and watching the flocks of birds take to wing and fly off in a sensuous ballet of amorphic shifting shapes.

"I could take pictures here forever," John said, "but I've got more than enough for now. I can always come back here."

"You'll see more big cats up on the Nyika Plateau," Masozi said. "It's also a lot wetter. It's the best place in Malawi to see flowers, hundreds of types of orchids."

"I'm ready for a bit of a change," Mary said, "though I could stay here forever."

With the five of them working, it only took half an hour to break down the camp and load the car. The route they took seemed to go up, up, up, right into the clouds, then through them to reveal a lush, green landscape. When Bruce finally stopped the car, it was where two small streams merged after flowing around each side of a rocky upcropping, the top of which was mostly flat. It didn't take them long to set up a camp.

"Come, we'll show you some of the area," Masozi said when they had finished setting up camp. "It will be wet," he explained as he undressed. "Unless you want wet clothes which will not dry up here, I suggest..."

"Any excuse to get naked," Mary said with a laugh as she stripped, her ruby nipples hard and erect.

By the time they returned to the campsite several hours later, Mary was exhausted. She hadn't been prepared for such an excursion, though it had been breathtakingly beautiful. They saw many small, colorfully plumed birds darting through the verdant foliage, as well as an astonishing array of orchids of every conceivable color and size. True to what Masozi had said, within 30 minutes of leaving the campsite, they were all as wet as if they had just exited a shower. John had to take care to protect his cameras on their tripods, one of which Masozi had put over his shoulder without saying anything.

"It's like a completely different world," Mary observed as she sank into one of the streams which bordered the rocky upcropping where they had their camp.

"And it's only a few hours from the Vwaza," Penjani pointed out.

"We have a couple of hours before we need to go watch the sunset," Masozi said. "It's about a 30-minute walk from here."

"This is really great," John said as he stood next to Mary as she sat in the stream. "You okay?" he asked, having noted how tired she had become on the hike.

"Yeah, I'm just not used to the exercise," Mary admitted. "I've gotten lazy since we've been here."

"Maybe you need an energy boost," John suggested, hefting his cock in his hand with a grin.

"Mmm, maybe I do," Mary agreed, reaching up for his cock, then clambering onto her knees in the middle of the stream to take it into her mouth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next two days were full of a mind-boggling display of nature, from the flora to the fauna. Mary did better the second and third days as they took multi-hour hikes each morning after breakfast after returning from watching the sunrise and seeing the world awaken, flocks of birds rising into the sky, their cries filling the heavens, and even a small family of leopards each morning and evening watering, the cubs playing, rolling in the shallow water while 'mom' watched over them, once fixing her gaze on their group, then deciding that they were no threat after a couple of minutes and ignoring them after that.

1...2122232425...29