Mississippi Burning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes!" Livie cried out as her and Charlotte's bodies quivered simultaneously in erotic, physical spasms. "Oh, God, yes," Charlotte shouted as she moved passionately back and forth in her seat, her pussy bursting with orgasmic delight as she popped Livie's psychic cherry. "Oh...oh, yes...yes..." they whimpered almost in unison. After the orgasmic explosion, Livie again puffed hard on her cigarette down to the stub, and Charlotte followed suit. They held the smoke deep in their lungs, exhaling only wisps through their noses and keeping their tendrils coiled tightly.

Livie was so hot. Burning up in fact. But what she felt at this moment, long after the climax, was something akin to a low-intensity rolling orgasm - if there ever could be such a thing. Honestly, she didn't know what words could describe this new and extraordinary sensation. Her eyes looked up at the undulating tendrils caressing Charlotte's. "I understand now," she whispered. As their tendrils uncoiled from one other, the orgasmic sensation immediately stopped. Now she felt totally and completely at peace.

"Charlotte," Livie whispered to her friend as she took hold of her hand and held it tightly. "I never knew you had so much sorrow in your life." She looked at her best friend and realized that she knew everything about her - every secret she'd ever kept; the racism she felt being a minority within a minority; the heartbreak of her divorce; every happy and sad memory in her life. And not justher experiences, but every person's experiences whom Charlotte had connected with since her exposure to the spores. Livie now had in her brain an entire neural network of hundreds of people in the town. She instinctively felt a desire to expand that network with new memories and experiences, no matter how old...or how young.

Livie looked down at her baby in the crib and lowered her tendrils to stroke the boy's face. "I completely understand now," the mother said with a loving smile. Charlotte reached into her pocket and pulled out another orange bloom which she handed to her best friend. Livie then brought the wild flower to her son's face.

PART 4 - MEETING AUNT CHARLOTTE

After passing the charred tobacco field, Patty sped up and continued down the road, surprised that she had forgotten just how deep into the interior of the state she once lived. Getting a scholarship to USC was a blessing for her, allowing her to escape from this backcountry region where the American Dream had died generations ago with the first sharecroppers who settled it and the few Chinese immigrants who followed. She had only since been back once, and that was to attend her mother's funeral almost 15 years ago. She came alone, deciding to leave her young son at home in Los Angeles.

"Mom," the teenager asked, bringing Patty back to the here and now, "what's Aunt Charlotte like?"

A wide grin broke out on Patty's face as she thought about her sister. "Your Aunt Charlotte," she said with a giggle, "is a wild woman! We used to have so much fun together. Why, I remember once when she and I were behind the store smoking a cigarette and...."

Justin did a double take. "Wait,what?! I didn't know you smoked!"

Patty was surprised that she had let that information slip. She had never told her son that she used to be a smoker. "That was a long time ago, honey," she said casually. "I quit after I met your Dad in college." Patty paused in thought for a moment, remembering the good times she used to have with her sister as they would steal packs of Max cigarettes from behind the counter and sneak off to the woods to smoke when their parents weren't looking. She didn't tell her son this, of course, but instead simply added reflectively, "That was a whole lifetime ago."

Justin, still shocked at this revelation, tried to imagine his mother holding a cigarette. Surprisingly, it was easy for him considering how beautiful he knew his mother was, but he couldn't think about her smoking without feeling an incestuous guilt in his soul.

The truth was, Justin had the fetish, and nothing gave him a hard-on faster than seeing - or even thinking about - a beautiful female smoker. Trying to understand the source of this fetish had always been a mystery to him since neither of his parents smoked. Certainly he thought it was cool and (for this good Chinese son) rebellious. Only at the Junior Prom, though, when he watched his Korean American girl friend bum a cigarette off a friend did he realize smoking was also sexy. From then on, he encouraged her to smoke - and she was happy to oblige. By senior year, she was hopelessly addicted to her Capri 120's, and Justin took an evil pleasure in knowing he was partly responsible for that. Of course, he joined her occasionally with his own pack of cigarettes, but the joy of smoking for him boiled down to this: he liked to watch.

Thinking about his Mom smoking was therefore not just weird; it gave him butterflies in his stomach as he imagined what she would look like holding a long white cigarette between her thin fingers.

Feeling a change in the social atmosphere in the car, Patty was now sorry she had even mentioned her smoking as a teenager. "Honey, you're gonna discover real quick that Mississippi is a whole lot different than California. In the South," she said, trying to avoid the next pothole, "a lot of people smoke. It's just part of the culture."

Justin looked out the window and saw five young teenage girls sitting on a picnic table outside a barn. Each of them were smoking, with a few puffing on 120 cigarettes and then exhaling voluminous amounts of smoke into the air. Justin definitely felt the desire to join that culture. "I guess so," he said quietly.

"Oh, my," Patty said turning her head towards the girls as the car slowly passed by. "They are pretty young."

And fucking beautiful, Justin thought to himself. He really wasn't looking forward to this vacation before they left. Now, after seeing those five girls, both white and black, so elegantly smoking those beautiful cigarettes, he quickly changed his mind and wondered in eager anticipation if his cousins were also part of that culture.

--------------------------------

After a few minutes more of passing some run down and even derelict homes, Patty and her son drove through the small downtown of Bedford - small being an overstatement since there were not more than eight buildings on the Main Street (and two were abandoned). Only at that moment did Justin fully realize that his Mom grew up in Nowheresville, USA.

"There's the old family store," she said with the point of her finger. "Business must be good," she nodded with approval as she noticed a line of customers out the door, all of whom were smoking. "I've never seen something like that in this town. Maybe your Aunt is selling lottery tickets now."

"Aren't we gonna stop?" Justin asked.

"No, no, your Aunt Charlotte told us that she would be home when got into town," she replied. "Your cousin Caroline is probably minding the store, and...well, it looks pretty busy. Let's not get in her way." Less than a mile down the road was a single two-story house surrounded by the same beautiful orange wild flowers which Patty had seen not just in the charred tobacco field, but even throughout the town. "There it is," she said proudly, "my childhood home."

Justin was mildly disappointed.

"What do you think?" Patty asked her son.

"It's...interesting," was all he could say politely as he looked at the old but quaint looking house.

"Okay," Patty admitted, "so it's not Tara out ofGone with the Wind." The two stepped out of the car into the oppressive evening heat. "We used to own all the land around here," she said pointing to the vacant fields and woods surrounding the home with the wave of her arms. "I wonder if Charlotte kept it."

Suddenly out the door came a middle-aged Chinese American woman holding up her hands and letting out a loud squeal. "Ohhhhhhh, you're here," said the woman as she walked quickly down the steps towards the two Californians. "Oh Patty, give me some sugar," Charlotte said with a loving embrace of her sister. "Heavens, it is so good to see you!"

"It's good to see you, too, sis," Patty replied with a hug back. "This is Justin."

"Well, of course it is," Charlotte replied in a heavy Southern drawl that made Justin want to laugh. Never before had he heard an Asian American speak with a southern accent. "Darlin'," Charlotte said as she put her hand on Justin's cheek, "you are even more handsome than your pictures. How tall are you?" the woman asked looking up at him.

"5'10"," the fit young man answered.

"My Lord this boy is muscular," Charlotte cried out as she squeezed his arms. "You must work out."

"Every day," Patty said proudly.

"Every day," Charlotte repeated in awe with the nod of her head. "Well, I bet you just drive those California girls wild, absolutely wild!" she added with a hearty laugh.

"Thank you Auntie," Justin replied with a broad smile.

"Oh, now, I'm justAunt Charlotte. We dropped the 'ie' part a generation or two ago here in this town. Come on inside, now, both of ya, and get rested up."

As Justin reached into the car to pull out their luggage, he turned to his Mom and asked with a giggling whisper, "How come you don't have an accent like that?"

"I've been away a long time," she said as she picked up her suitcase, but then said with a drawl in her voice, "but it just might come back to me now that I'm home," which elicited a good laugh from Justin.

PART 5 - SWEET CAROLINE

As Justin and his Mom walked into the house, their sense of smell was overpowered by the odor of fresh smoke in the air. For Patty it was a familiar aroma - one that she smelled every day growing up in a house where both parents had the addiction. For Justin, this was a new experience. Did he truly have the fetish, or was it just a passing phase? He was about to find out by staying in a house for one week where there was at least one heavy smoker.

"Set your bags down in the living room and help yourself to some lemonade," Charlotte called out from the kitchen. Justin and his Mom, drenched in sweat, obliged themselves to a half-a-glass each. Suddenly Justin heard what sounded like the click of a lighter. After a few moments, Charlotte came into the living room holding a freshly lit 120 cigarette in one hand and a pack of Virginia Slims in the other.

"You both must be still getting used to the Mississippi weather," Charlotte smiled as she sat down on a sofa across from them, a cloud of smoke moving slowly in their direction.

"I will admit," Patty said after another swig from her glass, "it's a lot hotter than I remember."

"In a day or two, you won't even notice it," she said without any hint of discomfort from the 90 degree heat. "In fact, I bet you'll come to like the Mississippi Burning as much we do." She brought that long white Virginia Slims up to an enigmatic smile and took a slow puff that Justin found enchanting.

As Patty and her sister started to catch-up with each other, Justin pretended to look interested, but he was actually focusing on his Aunt's smoking. He loved the elegance in the way she held the long cigarette up high, occasionally bringing it to her mouth for a slow puff, a quick snap with the parting of her lips, and then exhaling the smoke gently either straight or at an upward angle. It was better than any Asian smoking website he had masturbated to. He wished he could record this on his phone and show it to his girlfriend who still lacked a distinctive style.Watch and learn, he would tell her.There'll be a test later.

Sitting in the small and stuffy living room as it quickly filled with smoke, however, was not quite the fantasy he envisaged it would be. Though the odor from her Virginia Slims was pleasant enough, he had no experience (besides the back seat of his car making while out with his girlfriend) breathing in so much second-hand smoke in such a confined space. So as not to appear rude, he would take a sip from his lemonade when he found it necessary to stifle a cough. When he would look over at his Mom, however, she didn't show any irritation from the smoke. It even appeared that she liked it when Aunt Charlotte exhaled a creamy stream towards her while the two were laughing about an old story. How would she look if she lit a cigarette? Pretty hot, I bet. Justin suddenly felt a pang of incestuous guilt and tried to put the thought out of his mind, a task made a bit easier when he heard a car outside parking in the drive-way. Justin assumed it was time to meet the cousins - or at least one of them since only a gorgeous female walked in through the screen door.

"Caroline?" Charlotte called out, "Come on in and meet your cousin from the West Coast."

Justin was struck by the alluring beauty of this slender 18 year old female donning white shorts and a black T-shirt that showed off her perfectly proportioned breasts. She wore her light brown hair long, down past her shoulders, except for some thin strands on her forehead which reached the top of her eyelids. Her oval shaped face with wide cheek bones and perfectly smooth skin was free of any blemishes. Caroline was stunningly beautiful, and Justin was totally smitten.Oh, God, he thought to himself,please be a smoker my sweet Caroline.

He also noticed that while his arm pits were sweating profusely sitting in his aunt's parlor, Caroline didn't have a single bead of perspiration despite coming in from the setting sun.How do these Southerners stay dry in such awful heat?

"Hello, Aunt Patty," Caroline said in the same deep drawl as her mother as she hugged the woman she had only met as a young child. She then put her hand out to Justin who took it in his. Before he realized it, he was being pulled towards here. She put the palm of her other hand on his cheek, and gently kissed him full on the lips. "Hello cousin," she said softly with a smile as she kept her face close to his.

"Kissing cousins," Charlotte said playfully as she grabbed her sister (who was surprised at what she had just witnessed) by the arm and pulled her back to the sofa area.

Justin was in a state of shock as he stood there looking back at Caroline. Her lips were so soft. Was she flirting with him?Yes, of course. But to do it so openly in front of everyone.Maybe this was just a Southern greeting? As these questions swirled in his head, he now knew one thing for certain, and it filled him with excitement: she was a smoker. He could smell and taste on Caroline's lips second-hand smoke.

"Is the store all closed up?" Charlotte asked her daughter who took a seat on a side chair next to the couch.

"Yup, but we're running low again on Newports. I hope we get that shipment tomorrow or there's gonna be a riot in this town."

"We saw a line out the door as we drove in," Patty mentioned as she watched her sister stub out her cigarette and proceed to pull from her VS-120 pack a fresh one, her third since their arrival 20 minutes ago.

"You know Southerners," Charlotte said with the cigarette dancing up and down between her lips before turning the tip a bright orange. Smoke rushed down from her nostrils as she took a second puff before removing the cigarette with her fingers. "Their addiction pays the bills around here," she said with puffs of smoke punctuating her words. She then pursed her lips and blew out the excess smoke.

Justin, mesmerized by his Aunt's smoking, again pretended to be interested in the conversation; but he saw out of the corner of his eye that his cousin was staring at him with a sly smile on her lips.Can she tell I have the fetish? Then he noticed that Caroline was reaching into her purse for something and casually pulled out a pack of Virginia Slims 120's. His heart began beating quickly. He couldn't miss this amazing sight. Justin slowly turned his gaze towards her as she proceeded to light a cigarette in the same manner as her mother - freehanded.Boing!!!!! Justin's dick was protruding against his underwear as he watched this 18 year old smoke in front of her mother who made no protest. Indeed, Charlotte helpfully pulled the ashtray closer to her daughter.

Caroline had a much more sensuous, but no less elegant, smoking style than her mother. She took slow puffs on her 120 and then would open her mouth to reveal a thick white ball of smoke. Sometimes she would snap it back quickly after letting the dense fog float above her tongue. Other times she would French-inhale the contents, either in thin streams or a bubbling mass. Regardless of the method she used to inhale that creamy vapor, her exhales were always one of two styles: long and leisurely through pursed lips, or slow cascades down through her nostrils. Justin was no longer pretending to listen to the conversation between his Mom and his aunt. He was looking straight at his cousin, totally and completely bewitched by the beauty of her smoking. He didn't care that she knew this, as was obvious when she gave him a nod and a wink.

As for Patty, she was herself having trouble concentrating. It had been nearly 20 years since she had smoked a cigarette, and in all of that time, she had never wanted to pick-up the habit again as badly as she did at this moment. She was finding it very difficult to hide what she knew must have been an expression of pure joy on her face as she watched the eerie image of her sister and niece slowly making the tips of their cigarettes glow, followed by the release of long, bubbly streams of smoke that wafted heavily in the room's airspace.I used to do that, she thought to herself. And she missed doing it. She missed it terribly.

Patty quit only because her future husband, a medical student at USC, insisted that she do so. She had started smoking at 14 after catching her 15 year old sister smoking in the woods one day. She didn't consider it a "habit." Smoking was part of her Southern cultural identity; and in the small town of Bedford, teenagers started puffing young and grew up to be life-long smokers. She always expected without a doubt that she would follow that path. As a kid, she even looked forward to it! It was only her marriage which prevented that from happening. But...her husband was dead now. What was there to stop her from picking up where she left off and reconnecting with that cultural identity?

She glanced over at Justin.He was the reason. She wasn't an idiot. She knew that smoking was harmful, and so she worried he would have a negative opinion of her if she smoked. He was, after all, pretty shocked in the car to hear about her smoking past. What would he think of hernow if she reached for one of thoseluscious 120's and lit it freehanded? Would he be aghast? Furious? But then in a thought which gave her butterflies in her stomach, she asked:what if he liked watching me smoke? And in a thought that made her nipples harden, she asked:what if he decided to follow her lead? Oh, how I would like to see that, she admitted with an honesty that surprised her. Justin was such a handsome young man. An all-white 100 cigarette between his fingers would enhance that masculinity.I'll do it.

So strong was this sudden desire to smoke once again that Patty, in less than a minute, had insanely convinced herself that her son not only would like to watch her smoke, but that he wouldjoin her in the process. She began to reach for the pack but only came to her senses when Charlotte looked down at her watch and said, "The chicken should just about be ready. Patty, you still remember how to make mashed potatoes, don't you?"

Patty quickly swerved her hand's direction from the pack of cigarettes instead to her glass of lemonade.Nice save...but what the hell was I thinking?! She gave her sister a wry smile. "We do have mashed potatoes in California, sis."

123456...9