Mississippi Burning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never seen this type of flower before," Patty responded as she twirled the stem.

"It's a tobacco bloom."

"Really? I didn't know that tobacco blooms," Patty responded in an inquisitive tone as she stubbed out her cigarette in the ashtray.

"Neither did I until six months ago," Charlotte said with an enigmatic smile. "The high school science teacher discovered it in the tobacco field burned by the meteor." Charlotte stubbed out her 120 and lit another. She wanted a fresh cigarette for what she knew was about to come. "We're sure that Bedford is the only place in the world where it grows." She brought the cigarette just up to the outside corner of her mouth. "They have the wonderful aroma of jasmine."

Patty loved jasmine and decided to take a sniff. But when the flower was only inches from her nose, the tube reared up and shot a fine, white mist into her face. "Oh, my," she exclaimed as she quickly pulled the flower away. Immediately she could taste jasmine in her mouth, and the aroma was especially strong in her nostrils. "Whatwas that?" she asked sitting back as she pulled a napkin out of her skirt pocket and began wiping her nose. Suddenly she started to feel light headed and hot...oh, so hot, as if she were experiencing a fever.

Charlotte's lips were in the shape of an evil grin. Still holding the cigarette at the corner of her mouth, she inserted the white filter between her lips and took a cheek-hollowed puff which she then slowly exhaled towards her sister's face. Patty closed her eyes and breathed the smoke in through her nose. The creamy vapor smelled so delicious.

"Spores," Charlotte said calmly in answer to her sister's question. "They're causing this tremendous craving you have in your lungs for something; and you know what that something is, don't you?

"Sis," Patty said wiping sweat from her brow, "what's happening to me? God, I'm burning up." Her body heat was intense, but oddly she felt no pain. In fact, the sensation was quite pleasant throughout her body.

"You're being transformed," Charlotte whispered in a tone dripping with lustful anticipation.

"Into what?" Patty asked with a mixture of fear and excitement.

"Into whatever it was that was on that meteor." Charlotte blew another creamy cone of smoke into her sister's face.

Patty closed her eyes and opened her mouth to take in the exhale. "Oh, yes," she said after a deep breath. "I can feel it changing me."

"Right now," Charlotte said, "your body temperature is increasing as the spores are multiplying. Don't worry," she said gently touching her sister's arm, "there's no danger. What you're experiencing is what we affectionately call Mississippi Burning." Charlotte looked down at her watch. "By now the spores have entered your blood stream, and you should be feeling two bumps forming on your shoulder blades."

Patty did, in fact, feel a slight sting in those locations. But then the sensation was one that she had never felt before. Something slender and spirally was emerging from those bumps. When she opened her eyes, she saw before her Charlotte with a ravenous look of desire on her face; and above her were eight serpentine tendrils floating in the air. She wanted to touch them, and with that thought she realized that she had her own tendrils floating above her head. Slowly they began to move towards her sister's coils. When they mingled together, both women closed their eyes in ecstasy.

"Oh, yes, Patty. Yes," she moaned, moving her head back and forth as their coils fondled one another. Charlotte brought the Virginia Slims up to her lips and turned the tip a bright orange. She snapped back the white ball in her mouth and slowly exhaled the smoke which zigzagged in the air along with the movement of her head.

Patty felt lightning bolts of pleasure surging through her body as the tendrils moved against one another, gently caressing and stroking their edges from side to side. Breathing heavily, Patty picked up the pack and placed a cigarette into her mouth, taking a powerful double pump as she lit it freehanded. "Oh, my God," she moaned, tilting her head back with a quick exhale that created a small cloud hanging in mid-air, "it's never felt that good before."

"Feel the burning," Charlotte whispered before taking another slow puff on her own 120. "The Mississippi burning...." She tried to regain her composure, but it wasn't easy. Joining with a virgin was a passionate experience for both participants. "Caroline was among the first infected by her teacher," she whimpered, "who knew the town would need an ample supply of cigarettes." She took another puff and inhaled directly through her nose. It was getting harder to concentrate as Charlotte felt herself moving quickly to climax. Talking about that day six months ago was fueling an erotic excitement. "We began moving from house to house, sharing this wonderful pleasure with our friends and neighbors. The burning spread like wildfire throughout Bedford." She took another puff and snapped it back. The euphoria that wall of smoke unleashed within her was joyous.Not yet, she told herself. She didn't want to cum just yet. "But it's not just the stimulation of the tendrils we crave." She moved close to her sister who was puffing and inhaling non-stop on her 120. "We soon discovered that physical stimulation is also enhanced." She moved her hand down between her sister's legs into her skirt. Patty groaned loudly as she felt the insertion of Charlotte's fingers. "And that stimulation is sent back and forth neuronically in a loop between the tendrils, increasing the excitement until...until..."

"Oh, Charlotte," Patty groaned as she felt her pussy pop in orgasmic delight.

"I feel it, too," Charlotte cried out as her body quivered from the orgasm triggered by her sister's climax. "Oh, sis, keep cumming. I want to feel it again."

Patty brought the cigarette up to her mouth and puffed once, inhaled, puffed again, inhaled, and then puffed a third time, opening her mouth as wide as she could and snapping back the dense smoke. That final inhale sent her body into violent convulsions as she climaxed once again with a force that felt like her entire vagina had detonated from explosives. She moved her pelvis back and forth, pushing Charlotte's fingers deep into her vaginal canal.I want it deeper. Her pelvis movements slowed.So deep inside me.

Quickly, she felt the euphoria begin to ebb, and she slowed her pelvic movements. Finally she stopped, placing her hand over Charlotte's to keep those slender fingers caressing her pussy for just a little longer.

The two women continued to breathe heavily after Charlotte had ceased masturbating her sister, but both continued to feel a low-level rolling orgasm as long as their tendrils remained joined. Patty looked up at Charlotte in exhaustion and released the tendrils. "Oh, yes," she gasped as the rolling climax came to an end. And then a calm overcame her as she lovingly stared into her sister's eyes.

Patty rested her head on the top of the couch and moved it slowly back and forth. She was in a daze as sweat streamed down her face in thin lines. "So hot," she murmured. Now she understood Curtis and Caroline's behavior. All she could think about was wanting to touch Charlotte's tendrils again to feel that pleasure. For her niece and nephew, and even her sister, not to be able to do that in front of her and Justin must have been unbearable.Justin. "What about Justin?" she asked.

Charlotte gave her sister a wicked grin. She then stood up from the couch, her tendrils hovering in the air above her head, and gently took her sister by the hand to lead her to the downstairs bedroom. "I'm sure that by now Justin is the life of the party," she said as she closed the bedroom door behind them.

PART 10 - LIFE OF THE PARTY

Justin lit a fresh cigarette, his tenth since his transformation at the front door half an hour before. He was sitting on the couch, his hands caressing Cassidy's thick black hair as she moved her head up and down over his lap, his penis inserted deep into her mouth. Between her legs, her boyfriend was swirling his tongue in her pussy, while inhis lap sat a white woman in a euphoric state caused by the size of the man's penis stroking her clit as it pumped her vagina. Justin had never experienced a daisy chain before, certainly not one in which he could feel each of the participants' sexual pleasure. How he loved watching each of them take the rich smoke into their bodies, obeying its power completely.

"Oh, yes, Cassidy," he moaned with smoke emerging out from between his lips in thick curtains. Their tendrils were wrapped tightly together, undulating above them as they sent jolts of stimulation through both of their bodies, while the rest of Cassidy's guests sat around them, glassy eyed, as they connected their own coils to the interracial couple and each other. Justin knew everything about them now. He was part of their collective; and each one connected moaned in ecstasy, taking deep puffs off of their cigarettes and exhaling long streams of smoke as they experienced the sensation of the daisy chain. Curtis and Caroline sat off to the side, smoking and gently caressing one another's coils as they watched in amusement. There would be plenty of time to join with their cousin back at the house. There was no need to monopolize him here. They were surprised, however, at the level of passion in the room. Justin had an intensity and stamina, it appeared, that no one in Bedford could even measure up to, and Caroline wondered why that was.

Justin had already ejaculated twice into Cassidy's mouth. He expected that the third wave would come any second now, but suddenly he felt Cassidy's tendrils tighten around his own like a vice as she began whimpering softly, "Oh, yes; oh, yes." And then her head moved faster up and down Justin's dick in tandem with her hips over her boyfriend's face. "I want it," she mumbled with the dick still in her mouth, "Oh, fuck, Iwant..." she squealed ecstatically. Months of practice since her transformation had taught Cassidy how to prolong her orgasms, and the tightness of her tendril grip sent Justin flying high as he could feel the explosion of her pussy in wave after wave. He couldn't hold it anymore. The dam was ready to breach.

"Oh, God," he gasped as he felt that creamy cum pulsating through his throbbing dick, sending a torrential flow down Cassidy's throat as he moved his pelvis back and forth wildly. "Drink it!" he yelled, and everyone connected to his tendrils suddenly began convulsing uncontrollably as their bodies experienced such a powerful orgasm.

"Fuuuuck," Caroline said slowly, smoke oozing out of her mouth as she held her cigarette horizontally just outside of her lips. She was thoroughly amazed at her cousin's orgasmic power, and she couldn't wait to experience it later herself.

With everyone connected to the daisy chain still whimpering and moaning, Cassidy quickly pulled her head back and released her tendrils. "I can't do no more," she said gasping for air. She, too, of course, could feel everyone's orgasm even as she experienced her own. "I'm fuckin' exhausted."

Justin smiled as he took a long puff down to the filter on his B&H. He was ready for more.

+++++++++++++

The Chinese American teens stayed another two hours, not all of which was spent exchanging bodily fluids. Like any party with young adults, there was plenty of drinking, laughing, and storytelling. Justin discovered the delectable taste of sweet potato pie which, thanks to Cassidy's tendrils joining with Livie's, she could now make as good as her momma. Caroline was right, he concluded. He had indeed experienced Southern hospitality at it is most hospitable.

"You'll be here tomorrow?" Cassidy asked him eagerly in the foyer as he and his cousins prepared to leave.

"I'll be here all week," Justin said seductively as he grabbed her by the waist and gave her a smoky kiss, their tendrils sharing one last clasp which brought a quick psychic orgasm to both of them.

Cassidy rested her forehead on Justin's, feeling the heat still emanating from his body. This was a Mississippi Burning that she wanted share all the time. She took a puff on her Newport and let the smoke float into his mouth. "I hope you'll be here longer than a week."

----------------------------------------

On the drive home, Justin sat in the back of the car, his tendrils floating in the air around his head as he lit a B&H.Was it technically masturbating if I stroke my own coils against each other? It certainly feels as good as jacking-off. He turned the tip of that all-white a bright orange and snapped back a ball as thick as cotton. Never before had he enjoyed smoking this much. Hell, he was already on his third pack of the night. The burning sensation that he still felt in his lungs mixed with the cool stimulation of mentholated smoke made his chest tingle wildly. He craved it more and more, to the point where he was chain smoking at the same level of his cousins and Aunt.

When the tendrils grew out of his back after being infected by the spores, he was scared. But he was also angry at the betrayal of his cousins. They had tricked him; had exposed him; had transformed him into something monstrous. But the moment Caroline's coils wrapped themselves around his, he felt totally at peace, if only for half-a-minute before Cassidy whisked him away to suck him off. Justin wanted to feel that sense of peace again with his cousin...and something much more. He took another puff, opened his mouth in the shape of an "O", and began blowing smoke rings.

"Impressive," Caroline said.

Justin raised his eyes and saw her reflection in the rear view mirror watching him. She puffed on a fresh 120, the smoke shimmering in the dashboard lights. "So you enjoyed yourself, cousin?"

"Mmmm," he hummed with a wide smile.

"Show me," she said, and Justin watched eight tendrils rise out of the back of her shirt and glide to the backseat of the car. He had quickly learned how easy it was to maneuver his own tendrils with just a thought, and so Justin intertwined his coils with Caroline's. He closed his eyes and lifted his head back in response to the pleasurable sensation.

"Ohhhh," Caroline moaned before taking a long puff on her Virginia Slims. "Oh, yes, brother," she said with a giggle, smoke emanating out of a cracked smile and down her nostrils. "Our dear cousin had awonderful time." Then she laughed. "Ithought you might be attracted to me when we first met," she said, seeing in her own mind now his fantasies about her smoking. "Now I'm certain of it." She clasped her tendrils tighter around his. "I love a man with the fetish."

"Oh, yes," Justin panted as a feeling of bliss surged through his body. He was going to cum.He had to cum!

"Hey, cuz" Curtis said with a wide smile as he looked into the rear view mirror, "no jizzing on the upholstery!"

++++++++++++++++++++++

Patty blinked her eyes several times. The orgasm she had just experienced - her seventh - was the most powerful yet. Still dazed and breathing heavily, she brought a half-smoked Virginia Slims up to her lips and puffed continuously, losing track of the seconds before deciding to stop and inhale the smoke into her body in one quick thrust. Her chest heaved upward from the incredible stimulation the mentholated smoke provided in her burning lungs, and she pursed her lips and exhaled towards the ceiling.

She blinked again. There were few things in life she thought she would ever do: parachuting out of a plane, eating raw liver, and having a sex with her sister were probably the top three.

"Penny for your thoughts," Charlotte said after moving her face up from between her sister's legs.

"I thought you could read them through the tendrils," Patty responded with a smile, moving her coils to lovingly caress her sister's.

"Oh, I can," Charlotte said with a grin as she plucked her sister's cigarette out of her fingers. "But that would be rude since you're still practically a virgin. After a while, you'll learn to be able to control what you want other people to see." She took a puff, opened her mouth, and kissed Patty, letting the uninhaled smoke float past her lips, down her throat, and deep into her lungs.

"Charlotte, this is all so strange for me," Patty said stroking her sister's face. "I don't love you. I mean, not more than as a sister. And yet here we are in bed, like characters in a William Faulkner novel." She took her cigarette back and placed it in her mouth, taking a slow and thoughtful puff.

Charlotte reached over Patty to the nightstand to pull out a cigarette from her VS-120 pack for herself. "I can imagine this is very disquieting for you," she said with the cigarette firmly lodged in the corner of her mouth. She lit the tip, puffed hard, and opened her lips to bring the smoke into her lungs with a quick breath. "'Probably even a bit unsettling," she said with smoke punctuating her words as she pulled the 120 out with her fingers. "Six months ago when the outbreak happened, we didn't really have time to process what was going on. Those of us who were infected early wanted to expose everyone in the town as quickly as possible. We were all just acting on instinct, moving from one person to the next to experience the pleasurable stimulation the joining of the tendrils produce. It was insane," she chuckled. Then she paused, lost in thought for a few seconds before adding, "...and wonderful."

She took a slow puff, thinking about the first time she joined with Caroline in the convenience store, and then later, when she and her daughter exposed and then joined with Curtis. "In the process, a sort of neural network was created which connected us all. That's what binds this community together now. It has healed the social and racial wounds we've all suffered for generations. In a sense, we are all family now. You're a part of that family, too, in a way you never were before." Then she hugged her sister tightly. "Oh, Patty, I'm so glad you're home. You and Justin are going to be so happy here."

"Sis, Justin and I aren't staying. We fly home in a week."

Charlotte raised her head and stared at her sister in shock. "Has living in California softened your wits?" she asked, truly stunned. "This isn't a holiday anymore, Patty. You can't shut down these nicotine cravings or take these tendrils off like a coat when you come in from the cold. Things are not going back to the way they were. That life is over."

"We'll adapt," she said, though she wasn't at that moment certain how. What she was certain of was that she didn't want to stay in a town which she had tried so hard to escape from her whole life. "Justin and I have a life in California. I have a job out there. He has a girlfriend. He's heading to college in the Fall! We can't stay here in Bedford."

"Of course you can," Charlotte responded with concern. "You're part of our collective now. You can't leave that."

Patty looked at her with a dead serious expression on her face. "Is that what the road block is really for? To keep people in?"

"No," Charlotte responded, "'course not." She flicked her cigarette over the ashtray on the night stand and took an exasperated puff. "People can leave any time they want," she said after a quick exhale. "But you wouldn't find a single person in this town who wants to." Charlotte's tendrils began stroking her sister's face. "What kind of life would you and Justin be returning to in California? There's no one like you out there. All you'll have is each other. Are you going to spend the rest of your lives trapped in your home with your tendrils entwined? Patty," Charlotte said in quiet desperation, amazed that her sister couldn't see that she had no option but to stay in Bedford, "you belong with your own kind."

1...456789