Mississippi Burning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------------------------------------

That instinct led him to the high school. Its parking lot was filled to capacity with cars, as was the road in front of it. Automobiles were parked on the sidewalk and the middle of the street. Scores of people were heading into the school, some walking slowly, others running as fast as they could. Unable to drive any closer to the school, Lawrence got out of his patrol car and followed these pilgrims into the building. He felt himself falling into a trance as the fragrance of jasmine was overwhelming his senses. His whole body tingled and his lungs were crying out for smoke, and so he obliged them by lighting a fresh Winston. He was growing excited that he was about to reach the source that was drawing him near, and he heard the din of moaning at the end of the hallway.

When he opened the cafeteria double doors, he was astonished to see hundreds upon hundreds of people connected in one massive network of tentacles. The heat was oppressive, and his shirt was wet with perspiration within seconds. But none of that was unpleasant. He wouldn't even mind if it was hotter.

He turned to watch new arrivals walk into the room in a hypnotic state and connect their tendrils to one of the many coils along the perimeter; and in an instant, their tendrils would disintegrate and ten new tentacles would burst out of their back and be added to the collective network, further increasing the feedback loop of pleasure. Above the group floated some women, including his daughter and her best friend, Caroline, with multiple tentacles wrapped around their waists while masturbating their pussies.

Officer Lawrence was not repelled by what he saw, nor did he require an internal soliloquy as to the beneficial or harmful implications over joining the link. He knew what action to take, and he took it eagerly. He linked with the collective network. Immediately his tendrils disintegrated, and a massive ejaculation into his pants followed the instant appearance of the tentacles on his back. He was now part of the collective network.

Justin felt Officer Lawrence's presence, as he did with each virgin that joined the link. Each new addition added to the link's pleasure. "Cum to me," he thought over and over to himself through the neural network of the coils, and hundreds of orgasms would spontaneously erupt. "Cum to me." His head was drenched in sweat. His entire body was soaking wet from the fever of this mutation, a fever that now raged through the hundreds of people connected in the room. He relished it, as they all did. More heat. He wanted to generate more heat.

It had only been two days, and yet through this neural connection of the tentacles, he had now come to know and love this town and all of its people. He could think of no better place to spend the rest of his life. He and his mother would be so happy here, forever connected to the people of Bedford. He wanted to show his love to these people, to the collective he now belonged to and had helped to strengthen through his mutation. He would give them all the biggest, the most powerful orgasm they had ever experienced. Like Icarus, he felt himself soaring up into the heavens to feel the radiant heat of the sun. Such euphoria he had yet to experience these last few days. His pelvis began gyrating back and forth forcefully. "Feel the burning," he yelled, and everyone in the building moaned back in response. "Feel the burning!"

Higher. I have to take them higher. Across the threshold. Across the point of no return. "Oh, yes," he gasped, cum shooting out of his dick in one long streak after another, "Feel the burning!Feel the...!"

A blinding white light engulfed his mind and then his vision before his body lit up like a torch. Every individual in the collective felt the rapturous joy of Justin's fiery climax, and they moaned in ecstasy as the flames consumed them, too. Generated by the feverish desire of a community possessed only with the pursuit of such hellish pleasure, the fireball grew exponentially, engulfing the cafeteria, and then the school itself. Driven by winds of passion, it expanded throughout the town, destroying Main Street and all of the nearby residential neighborhoods where children had been left home alone by their parents. The inferno decimated all structures in its path, incinerating barns and silos, and killing livestock in their pens and corrals. It grew in force and intensity until every acre of agricultural land was ignited, and every tree and wild flower completely torched, leaving nothing but ash.

The firestorm only burned itself out when there was no fuel left to feed it. There was no longer a Bedford. It was a town that was literally burned out of existence by the lustful passions of its inhabitants.

PART 14 - NEWS ITEM

Two Weeks Later

"No Answers as to Fiery End of Town" -New York Times

Authorities still have no understanding as to why or how a firestorm destroyed the town of Bedford, just east of Tunica County in the Mississippi Delta region, two weeks ago. "It's like an atomic bomb was dropped on it," said one emergency responder from a nearby county who fought the flames. "There was just nothing left in its 30 square miles." Scientists also are at a loss to explain why hundreds of thousands of white tobacco blossoms of the Nicotiana alata genus have sprung up in the ash and charred soil. "It looks so beautiful that it's difficult to believe something so tragic occurred there," said an aide to the State Governor's office which will host a memorial service on Tuesday. According to the latest US Census numbers, the town of Bedford had 531 residents. There were no survivors.

1...456789