All Comments on 'Mississippi Pearl River'

by parker3522

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Great story

I loved your story, especially the multiple men using him. I am a cocksucker and that is a fantasy of mine having more that one cock to suck. I have hoped that one of then men i sucked would bring a friend with him the next time he came to have his cock sucked by me. Cocksucking is very addictive, the more cum you swallow the more you want. I would love to hear about more cocksucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome!

Your story is so hot!

More please!

I love young hard cock!

69stroker6969stroker69almost 5 years ago
One of my favorite stories

I am a cocksucker like Rwa4768 and agree with all he has said. Cocksucking is very addictive. I can never get enough. I was recently spit roasted and can't wait to have it happen again. Even more, I'd love to be the object of a blowbang or a bukkake.

Thanks again for the great story. The action was perfect. The setting was perfect. The story built to a climax perfectly. I hope to read more of your writing soon.

parker3522parker3522almost 5 years agoAuthor
I Appreciate Your Comments!

Thanks for your comments. I love writing these kinds of stories about me as a cocksucker.

I have more stories like this in Literotica.

Some are fiction, some are drawn from my own experiences.

Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Never Enough

Great story. The kernel of truth here is that being a cocksucker for cum is more addictive than crack. We cocksuckers endure every form of abuse physical, verbal, social, financial in order to get more cum. A cocksucker is always thinking about his next cock. I started sucking cock in high school. In college, I worked part time in the skills center tutoring weak students and sucking cock. In graduate school, I hit the jackpot and landed the job as chief English tutor for the Athletics Department. I averaged cocksucking 6 to 7 athletes per day. Forty plus years after sucking my first cock, I am still going strong! I am a tenured Professor of English at a Historically Black College and my "student office hours" are always full. My office is the cleanest in the college because every maintenance man stops in once of twice a day. I venture to guess I swallow a half pint of cum per day! Keep on cocksucking, cum is the best organic food in the world.

parker3522parker3522almost 5 years agoAuthor
Well Described! Anonymous Comment.

very true. a cock sucker is always thinking about the next cock.

There is never enough cock.

Lucky guy! All of that young hung full of cum students.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
on cocksucking

I, too, am a cocksucker. As the saying goes, "Once a cocksucker always a cocksucker." After my first cock, I couldn't get enough. I love swallowing but also love a little for rubbing on his nipples to gobble up.

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorover 4 years ago
"I loved this!"

You said early in your story, "I loved this!." Myself and many of your readers do, as well. A good story like yours gets us hot, wishing it was us.

Like you, all cocksuckers, love, want and need this. We can't get enough.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

My first boyfriend was from Pearl River County! Hot story!

phallustinephallustineover 1 year ago

So many delicious cocks out there. For the love of cum, I wish we could team up as pivot men in a blowbang someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I turned into a cocksucker too I sucked probably over 50 of them now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous