All Comments on 'Mississippi Pearl River'

by parker3522

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

The hottest words of this story was, "Let's fuck this cocksucker!"

I'd love to hear those words, whenever I'm down on my knees, naked, surrounded by hard cocks!

Yingzijimmy22@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I turned into a cocksucker too I sucked probably over 50 of them now

phallustinephallustineover 1 year ago

So many delicious cocks out there. For the love of cum, I wish we could team up as pivot men in a blowbang someday.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

My first boyfriend was from Pearl River County! Hot story!

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorover 4 years ago
"I loved this!"

You said early in your story, "I loved this!." Myself and many of your readers do, as well. A good story like yours gets us hot, wishing it was us.

Like you, all cocksuckers, love, want and need this. We can't get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
on cocksucking

I, too, am a cocksucker. As the saying goes, "Once a cocksucker always a cocksucker." After my first cock, I couldn't get enough. I love swallowing but also love a little for rubbing on his nipples to gobble up.

parker3522parker3522almost 5 years agoAuthor
Well Described! Anonymous Comment.

very true. a cock sucker is always thinking about the next cock.

There is never enough cock.

Lucky guy! All of that young hung full of cum students.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Never Enough

Great story. The kernel of truth here is that being a cocksucker for cum is more addictive than crack. We cocksuckers endure every form of abuse physical, verbal, social, financial in order to get more cum. A cocksucker is always thinking about his next cock. I started sucking cock in high school. In college, I worked part time in the skills center tutoring weak students and sucking cock. In graduate school, I hit the jackpot and landed the job as chief English tutor for the Athletics Department. I averaged cocksucking 6 to 7 athletes per day. Forty plus years after sucking my first cock, I am still going strong! I am a tenured Professor of English at a Historically Black College and my "student office hours" are always full. My office is the cleanest in the college because every maintenance man stops in once of twice a day. I venture to guess I swallow a half pint of cum per day! Keep on cocksucking, cum is the best organic food in the world.

parker3522parker3522about 5 years agoAuthor
I Appreciate Your Comments!

Thanks for your comments. I love writing these kinds of stories about me as a cocksucker.

I have more stories like this in Literotica.

Some are fiction, some are drawn from my own experiences.

Enjoy!

69stroker6969stroker69about 5 years ago
One of my favorite stories

I am a cocksucker like Rwa4768 and agree with all he has said. Cocksucking is very addictive. I can never get enough. I was recently spit roasted and can't wait to have it happen again. Even more, I'd love to be the object of a blowbang or a bukkake.

Thanks again for the great story. The action was perfect. The setting was perfect. The story built to a climax perfectly. I hope to read more of your writing soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

Your story is so hot!

More please!

I love young hard cock!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

I loved your story, especially the multiple men using him. I am a cocksucker and that is a fantasy of mine having more that one cock to suck. I have hoped that one of then men i sucked would bring a friend with him the next time he came to have his cock sucked by me. Cocksucking is very addictive, the more cum you swallow the more you want. I would love to hear about more cocksucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous