Misspell

Story Info
A naughty schoolgirl plays with kinky witchcraft.
2.3k words
4.39
3.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An old grandfather clock chimed three throughout the silent, dark house. Nearly everyone was asleep--except for one person. Allison had gotten home from school that day and gone immediately to bed--claiming she had a headache. She set an alarm for midnight and--once she was sure her parents were asleep--locked the door to her room before turning on a dim, shaded lamp beside her bed. Allison was a short, young brunette with brown eyes, glasses, black nails, and a supple figure which no boy could resist. Much to her protest, she had been forced to attend the local catholic girls' school by her very religious parents, but Allison had a rather headstrong and rebellious personality which often got her into all kinds of mischief. On this particular night, she was determined to learn the art of witchcraft. She had acquired a small, red spellbook from Mikai--one of Allison's classmates and a self-proclaimed "witch". Whether it was real or not, Allison did not know, nor did she care. The crystals, the herbs, the hair dye, the septum piercings--everything that went along with "witchcraft"--were all anathema to her parents, and she liked that.

Allison was still wearing her school uniform--all except for her shoes which lay discarded at the foot of her bed--when she got out of bed and pulled her spellbook out from underneath the mattress. She sat crisscrossed on top of her covers and began flipping through the pages. The book was very old, and there were many strange spells contained on its pages. There was a spell for making plants grow faster, a spell for getting rid of stains, a spell to "fill the air with sweet perfume" and a spell to make something stink.

"Hmmm... a spell for money. I wouldn't mind that..." she muttered to herself as she flipped through the pages.

Finally, something caught her attention. The chapter heading read: Spells of Sex, Love and Sensuality. Allison was drawn in at once. Here there were spells to make a person fall in love, spells to make a person last longer or perform better in bed--just about anything a good 18-year-old catholic schoolgirl oughtn't get herself into. At length, she settled upon one of the easier spells entitled: Pure Pleasure, with the subtitle: How to Manifest One's Innermost Fantasies.

"Oooo! Yes please!" She said to herself.

Allison turned off her lamp and went at once to her window and drew back the shades; the silvery light of the crescent moon filled the space with eerie shadows. She then knelt and began setting out several bright red candles around her floor, lighting each with the incantation specified in her little book:

"Gleuzhioù er gwele a laro douar,

Ar c'horf o tizhier e lestr aour"

When all the candles were lit, the room assumed a brighter, almost homey feeling, and the young brunette felt as if she might just melt into the ambience. She closed her eyes for a moment and breathed deeply, still kneeling on the floor, gently twitching her white socked toes which just barely poked out from underneath her red, plaid skirt. After a moment of silence, she gently opened her eyes and took up the little red book once more. After reading the next few steps, Allison quickly got up to gather a few essentials, namely salt, a down feather and a white candle. When all the relevant materials were assembled, she began. First, Allison took the vile of salt in her hand, using it to draw a large circle on her bedroom floor while chanting a ritual phrase. Then, she knelt back down and slowly began stripping off her school uniform, speaking slowly and rhythmically as she drew each piece of clothing from her body:

"Gwareziñ 'vez ar c'hoari

Eñ e vez skoet an ene"

First, she unbuttoned her Oxford shirt, then she unclipped her bra, letting her bare breasts hang naturally in the pleasant air, then she slowly slid off her skirt, showing her black panties, and lastly, after removing those, she stretched out one leg at a time and began slowly pulling off her white, thigh-length stockings. She wiggled her black toes and sat back down cross-legged in the circle. She took the white candle and lit it, breathing deeply as she sprinkled some salt into the melting wax. The last item of preparation was the ritual vestments, about which the spellbook called for two nipple caps composed of melted wax. She leaned back on one hand and tilted the white candle, holding the flame close to her skin, which glistened with the heat as drops of molten wax fell with a sharp but short-lived pain onto her bare breasts. She gasped and her nipples grew erect as the hot wax hardened around them, forming a soft, warm covering. At last, she put down the candle and sat upright, her pink areolas now coated with splotches of wax. It was time to begin.

"Gour ha kar, dister ha leun,

E skeudenn ar yon dremm hep keun"

Allison chanted as she caught the down feather in the flickering white candle's flame, watching it ignite and burn up before she had even set it down. With that, the circle of salt began to glow a deep purple colour as a vibrant octagram formed beneath her which seemed to swirl gently in a counterclockwise direction. The room around her began to grow dark. First, the window grew dark, then the walls seemed to disappear, and lastly, the contours of her cabinet, mirror and lamp all faded into the blackness. Soon all she could make out was the candles placed all around her and the glowing circle. "I wonder what 'innermost desires' are about to manifest..." Allison wondered to herself as she peered around the emptiness.

Suddenly, she felt her two feet jerked out from under her and suspended in the air as two swirling, purple octagrams formed around each of her ankles, holding them immovably above her head. Allison gasped and began breathing heavily, her mind reeling with all kinds of kinky fantasies, but then, much to her surprise, she found herself suddenly giggling and trying to kick her feet as two brilliant, purple feathers appeared out of the darkness and--of their own accord--began teasing her long, black toes.

"H-hey! W-what the hell? I... haha... d-don't h-have a t-tickle--hehe--fetish... d-do I?" she began giggling to herself as the feathers probed deeper and deeper into her toes

She tried to sit up but soon found her wrists detained by similar bonds, and before she knew it she had three or four feathers flossing back and forth between her desperate, bare toes.

"i-is this... supposed to be--hehe--k-kinky or something???" she managed to say between giggles, but just as the words left her tongue she felt a sudden surge of sexual energy run through her body as a wave, sending goosebumps all through her naked fame.

Several more feathers soon appeared out of the darkness: two began stroking up and down her hips and sides, making her whole body twitch and jerk; two more began to stroke her bare armpits; two began circling over her breasts, and several--three or more--began to gently brush the area between her legs. As the soft bristles gently tickled her clitoris, brushed over her labia and otherwise tortured all the sensitive flesh in between, Allison quickly found her laughter begin to mingle with moans of pleasure. Warmth and pleasure filled the young girl's being as she began to sink into her fantasies--that is until the two bristly feathers tickling her breasts began to stroke against her erect nipples, cutting through every layer of wax and inflicting at once brilliant pleasure and intense tickling sensations which seemed to electrify her entire chest. Allison busted into a long, deep belly laugh that echoed through the seemingly infinite darkness and made every tiny flame flicker around her. Tension and heat grew rapidly as she felt her pelvic floor begin to tighten. A moment longer she would have had the most intense, giggling orgasm of her life, but suddenly and without warning, she felt her feet drop to the ground as her spiraling magic bonds and glowing feathers all disappeared back into the darkness.

For a moment, Allison sat up confused and looked around. The candles were all flickering intensely despite there being no wind, and the spinning wheel of magic still glowed beneath her, but everything was silent. She grabbed a tit in each hand and began to feel her body; her nipples were still covered in wax; nothing seemed to have changed, and yet she felt uncertain about what would happen next. She put a hand between her legs to give her still-tingling pussy a few good strokes, but as soon as her black finger touched the sensitive flesh, two large, glowing blobs of magical substance shot up out of the floor on either side of her, fixing themselves to each of her loose breasts. Allison gasped as she felt her soft tits being squeezed tightly. The two appendages seemed tentacle-like but were malleable and slick, almost like two great arms of slime. She fell back into their embrace as the slimy arms rolled her sensitive breasts back and forth, cutting through the wax much like the feathers did to slide over her pointed nipples.

Allison arched her back as the soothing, sensual tentacles squeezed and played with her boobs, occasionally tweaking her nipples or simply gliding over them with bliss. Soon she felt several more of the slimy tentacles sliding over her chest and down her torso, wrapping around her belly and even playing with her navel, slipping deep inside and wiggling themselves around. One particularly firm tentacle coiled around her neck, applying rhythmic pressure which made her mind go blank and her genitals swell with intense pleasure. "T-there's no w-way I'm into this..." she thought, but just then a low, loud moan escaped her lips, proving her soundly wrong. Her moans were soon cut short by a smooth, slick tentacle which pressed against her face, it rolled over her lips a few times before forcing its way into her mouth. The animate slime filled every corner of her mouth playing with her tongue as it slid down her throat, increasing the pressure on her neck and further intensifying every sensation.

A sudden lapping at her tortured pussy sent poor Allison into utter confusion and bliss as another slimy tentacle began sliding along her vulva again and again, gliding over her clitoris and gently pushing into her dripping pussy. She felt her body quiver as one slime pushed into her vagina while the other slid down her oesophagus, pressing deep into her guts. The tentacles around her waist tightened as innumerable sensations flooded her lagging mind. Her soft, sensitive pussy clenched desperately around the infinitely slick appendage which slid back and forth, filling her up in places she didn't know were possible. She felt one slime press up against her cervix while the other pushed through some internal sphincter she had no idea existed until that point. Allison's cervix was unimaginably sensitive and ordinarily would have hurt, but the magical substance was so infinitely smooth and slippery that it effortlessly rolled back and forth over it, driving the girl insane. One slime pushed through her quivering rectum as the other flooded into her uterus, making her feel suddenly very warm, full, and immensely aroused. Her black fingers clutched at the ground as the head of the tentacle pressed past her sphincter, exiting her trembling body and stroking her all the way through. Allison had never felt so violated or so turned on. She was utterly explored, utterly naked, utterly vulnerable to what this slime-tentacle aberration she conjured wanted to do with her. She felt her body tremble as hot, pleasurable sensations pulsed through every sinew of her body.

The ravaging substance filled and stretched her tight pussy, pressing against buttons and nerves she never knew were there. She moaned deeply into her full mouth of slime as it rushed back and forth, sliding through her body effortlessly, without regard for her throbbing pipes. Suddenly, a slimy, tingling sensation accosted her bare feet. It felt as though folds of slime were running up and down her long, bare arches, tickling her awfully. Allison moaned as her whole body grew tenser and tenser. She tried to clench her toes but slick tentacles were forcing themselves in between, wrapping each ticklish black toe in purple slime. At last, neither the pleasure nor tension could grow anymore, and her toes spread wide with surrender as wave after wave of throbbing orgasm washed through her trembling body. Her nipples, clitoris, cervix, anus, and pussy all surged and burned with an inexpressible pleasure which blazed up with each throb of her mindless orgasm. Her back arched as the naughty girl's screams of pleasure reverberated in the muffling slime which filled her mouth, and then, all of a sudden, she felt her entire frame go limp.

Allison lingered a moment, breathing heavily, in her slimy circle of magic as the candles flickered on. Her whole body, though limp, was still filled to every corner with slimy, probing tentacles which gently soothed and squished against her. Suddenly, she felt the whole scene melt away, the slime sank back into the ground, the candles all blew out one by one, and gradually the glowing circle faded away as the girl's bedroom came back into view. She drew a deep breath and slowly sat up, seeing the enormous puddle of discharge seeping into the ring of salt which still encircled her. Allison's legs and feet were covered in a sticky, smelly liquid and her body was still so warm and tingly from the experience.

"Holy shit..." she muttered to herself, peeling the wax from her tender breasts, "So that's my innermost fantasy... huh"

The exhausted brunette slowly stood to her feet and looked around the room, "I suppose I'd better get this cleaned up," she said to herself, dipping her black toes in the soaking salt and spreading it around with her feet.