Missy and Her Friend

Story Info
Missy brings a friend to watch.
3.1k words
4.6
44.5k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

My phone pinged with an incoming text message. I opened my phone. It was from Missy my neighbour's teenage daughter.

"What have you done to me?"

'Shit' I thought. I had thoroughly fucked her the previous weekend. I had taken her virginity, but in my defence, she didn't tell me beforehand that she was still a virgin.

She had seemed to love her first time and I thought we had parted ways on more than friendly terms.

Another ping.

"I can't stop thinking about you."

Ping.

"My pussy is constantly wet. I can't stop playing with it."

Well that was a relief.

Ping.

"See you Saturday, be ready."

**

Well that was quite a few weeks ago.

Missy and I had since settled into a pretty regular routine. She would pretend to her parents that she was using the pool when in fact she was using my dick.

We had become very comfortable with each other in the sack and knew how to push each other's buttons.

Missy would swim and lie by the pool for a while just for appearances sake, knowing that I was watching from the kitchen window.

She always loved giving a show. She sunbaked topless and had recently taken to giving me a view of her pussy as she lay in the sun. With her body directed at my window she would bring her knees up, spread her legs and then reach down and pull her bikini bottom aside to show me her pussy. She loved teasing.

When I would come out and offer her a drink she knew I'd had enough teasing and then would come inside.

Once inside she would throw her arms around me giving me a deep open mouth kiss and ask,

"Feel how wet I am."

And she was always soaked.

When aroused Missy was quite dominant. She would strip me, I never wore underwear just for the occasion, and she loved watching my hard cock pop out of my pants. Looking me in the eyes she would give the head a thorough tonguing, suck and some gentle stroking with one hand.

As soon as she said, "My turn," she would push me down on the bed on my back and straddle my face with her thighs.

I had admitted early in our relationship that I loved this position with the woman forcing her pussy down on my face making me lick her.

With her pussy inches from my face she would reach down and open her pussy lips with her fingers.

"Look at my pussy."

"Do you like it?"

"I love it. I love the shape of your pussy lips and your cute clit. I love your pussy smell and how wet you are."

"Lick me," was always her command.

While I had to raise my head for my tongue to reach her clit, once I got there she soon spread her thighs to lower her body down and was grinding her pussy into my face.

She rotated her hips so that my tongue licked her from her entrance to her clit and back again.

I would often reach up, grab one cheek of her bottom in each hand, massaging them and pulling her pussy into my face even harder.

While doing this I once tried massaging her rear entrance with one finger but she quickly pulled away so I never tried that again.

I loved her juices running down my chin and onto my neck.

I knew she was close when she ordered me to play with her nipples and she concentrated my tongue on her clit. I would reach up and rub both nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

The closer she got the stronger her muscle spasms became and the harder I pinched her.

She always begged, "Harder, harder."

With her final spasm as she started to cum I would pinch her nipples just that bit harder.

Having caught her breath, she then became a bit submissive.

"Move down and fuck my cock."

"Yes, Peter."

She would move down, take my cock into her hand and guide it into her. She obviously loved the feeling of my cock slowly sliding into her pussy.

Once fully inside her, she would collapse onto my body with her face in the hollow of my neck.

I loved to stroke slowly into her just enjoying her wetness, tightness and heat of her pussy.

She always signalled her rapidly approaching orgasm.

"Fuck me Peter."

"Fuck my cunt."

"I love you fucking me."

"Fuck me harder, faster."

As I slammed into her I always tried to do the simultaneous orgasm thing. Sometimes it worked but I never lasted long after she shuddered and stiffened above me with her orgasm.

Afterwards we would lie there naked cuddling and chatting until she thought she better go home.

**

Today my phone pinged again.

"Can I bring Mandy with me today?"

'Bugger' I thought. There goes an afternoon of great fucking.

Mandy, I knew, was Missy's best friend, although she was a couple of years older than Missy. Apparently they were very close. Missy had even admitted to me that she had told Mandy about our fucking. I was shocked but Missy had assured me that our secret was safe.

Disappointed, I replied, "OK."

Shortly after I heard girly chatter at the pool and looked out to see the two girls preparing to sunbathe.

I had never met Mandy before and was shocked when I first saw her. She was a petite little Asian girl who would be described as a 'stunner' by those expert in Asian girls.

Despite my knowing that there would be no fucking today I felt myself harden just watching them strip down to their bikinis'.

Neither bikini left much to the imagination.

Missy looked in my direction, leaned over to Mandy and whispered something in her ear. Both girls giggled.

I sighed in disappointment, went inside and pulled up some Asian porn on the PC.

My phone pinged.

"Are you watching?"

"No I am inside."

"Come and watch."

I duly went back to the window.

Both girls were lying on their backs, side by side, tops off, in the sun. They were holding hands which surprised me.

Mandy's body seemed to be perfect. Small tits with nice brown nipples and flawless skin. Both had their bikini bottoms still on, but they only covered the essentials.

Missy moved up onto her elbows, I guess to see if I was watching.

I was surprised when she lay back down and did her usual thing of reaching down and moving her bikini bottom to the side to show me her pussy.

She said something to Mandy but I didn't see any reply.

Mandy's bikini bottom remained in place.

I thought I would do the right thing so went out to the pool.

"Would you girls like a drink?"

"Yes thanks. We will come in."

With that they gathered their things and, still topless, followed me in.

Missy gave me her usual big welcome kiss but without the invitation to feel her wetness.

They both accepted a beer and we sat around the table.

I must have been staring at Mandy's tits because I got a gentle slap from Missy.

"Hey, I am over here."

Sheepishly I turned to her and we started chatting about nothing much.

There seemed to be some tension in the air as Missy asked for a second beer. Mandy declined.

"Can I ask a favour?" from Missy.

"Of course."

"Mandy and I have no secrets. We share everything."

"OK."

"You know that I have told Mandy about us."

"Yes."

"Well we were a little drunk the other night and I was telling her how much I love you fucking me. She asked if she could come along next time."

"Are you shocked?"

"Yes I am."

"When you say come along, what exactly do you mean?"

"She wants to join us in the bedroom."

"As in I fuck you both?"

Mandy very quickly piped up.

"No, no. I just want to watch. It sounds so hot when Missy tells me about you two. I can just sit in the corner. I won't be any bother."

It was too late for that. Her perfect tits and body were already bothering my imagination.

A thought struck me.

"You two aren't," I hesitated to say it, "Together?"

"NO," they replied in unison.

"We are just very good friends. You know how much I love your cock." From Missy.

Sensing I was at a loss what to do next without pushing it too far, Missy took my hand and led me in the direction of the bedroom.

Once there Mandy sat on the edge of the bed and we both watched as Missy did a slow strip to remove her bikini bottom.

Getting down on her knees in front of me she smiled at Mandy and slowly undid my pants.

Unfortunately, due to the strangeness of the situation, I had not risen to the occasion.

Missy looked up at me with fake concern.

"I never knew you were shy. I can fix that."

She promptly sucked my whole limp cock into her mouth and started running her tongue around the head.

I had never had all of my cock in her mouth before. I looked down to watch her take it all as she looked directly at me. The feeling was intense and I soon started to harden.

As I became erect she slowly withdrew it from her mouth as it became too much for her but kept concentrating her tongue on the head.

Once fully hard, she took my cock out of her mouth, took it in her hand and looked across at Mandy.

"See I told you how big it was."

Mandy just stared at my cock as Missy slowly stroked it and flicked her tongue at my pee hole.

A gentle command.

"Get up on the bed."

I moved into my usual position on my back and waited for Missy to move up to my head.

With one knee each side of my head she opened her pussy lips and turned to Mandy.

"Come up here and see how much he loves pussy and how good he is at pussy licking.

Mandy stood beside the bed where she had a good view of my tongue flicking at Missy's pussy folds.

Mandy's bikini clad pussy was right there beside my head.

I kept licking Missy's folds and kept stealing a glance at Mandy's body.

My cock was standing at attention at the other end of the bed.

As I concentrated on Missy's clit I got one last glance at Mandy as Missy's pussy descended on my face. Mandy's hand was inside her bikini and it was clear that her fingers were working on her clit.

We got to the stage where Missy was grinding her clit into my face and I had my hands pinching her nipples, when I got a shock.

I felt a warm hot mouth descend over the head of my cock.

I couldn't see anything other than Missy's pussy but she must have sensed my hesitation and surprise.

She turned and I assume saw Mandy sucking me.

"Oh my God. That is so hot. He loves his cock head being tongued."

She looked down at me.

"You dirty bastard. Licking one girls' pussy while the other sucks your cock."

With that the 'harder, harder' started and she came very quickly.

As Missy climbed off me I looked down and watched as Mandy continued to suck and run her tongue around the head of my cock.

She was now naked and her pretty little bare pussy was fully visible.

Missy looked on as Mandy continued sucking. Finally she came up for air.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"I've never seen a cock that big before. My old boyfriend was pretty small."

"Did you enjoy that?" Missy asked Mandy.

Mandy just grinned and gently stroked my shaft.

Missy turned to me with a smile, "I know you did, you pig."

"Swap places," from Missy to Mandy.

Mandy looked a bit startled and shook her head.

"Let him lick you while he fucks me. I don't mind."

Missy moved down to the end of the bed. Both Mandy and I watched as she grasped my cock, aimed it at her entrance and lowered herself down.

I heard Mandy groan when I reached full depth in Missy.

"Let him lick you. You will love it."

Shyly she climbed up on the bed, straddled my head and lowered her pussy down.

It was different to Missy's. Her inner lips were more prominent and her clit seemed bigger. She smelled great and her juices covered her lips.

She seemed reluctant so I reached around, took the cheeks of her backside in my hands and pulled her to me.

She definitely groaned when my tongue attacked her clit.

Behind her, Missy supported herself with her arms on my lower chest. As I ground my face into her best friend's cunt, she worked her cunt on my cock.

I could feel that Mandy's juices had flowed down between her cheeks. I spread her cheeks wide and touched my finger to her rear entrance, waiting to see what reaction I got.

To my surprise she shuddered and pushed back against my finger.

I lubricated my finger in her juices and slowly pushed the tip into her hole.

I reached knuckle deep where I could feel the muscle ring when she reached back with a hand to stop me.

I started to withdraw my finger.

"No, stay there. That is nice where you are."

I gently stroked my finger in and out.

"Oh yes, oh yes."

With Mandy's backside cheeks spread wide, Missy must have had a good view of my finger working in and out of Mandy's hole.

"Oh fuck, that is so hot," from Missy.

With that she strengthened her thrusts on my cock and soon the shuddering began.

"Cum in me. Fuck my cunt. Cum in me," as she stiffened and came, closely followed by a strong thrust by me as my balls emptied into her.

As Missy and I caught our breath, I realised that my face was still buried in Mandy's cunt and she hadn't yet cum.

As my cock softened and slipped out of her, Missy climbed off me and lay down beside me.

Mandy lay down on the other side.

"Sorry, I didn't make you cum yet. I can keep on licking you."

"Not yet. I want to try something that I have never done before."

She moved into a classic 69 position with one knee each side of my head and took my cock into her hand.

Her pussy was again inches from my face and was gaping open, her lubrication flowing down to and almost dripping off her clit.

As I took in the view of her, I felt her hand again grasp the shaft of my cock and her mouth descend down over it.

Lovingly she licked and sucked me clean.

As she came up for air, "I've never tasted pussy juice before. I think I like it. And your cum tastes great."

I pulled her down and again started licking her clit, my nose buried in her folds.

Suddenly I felt two mouths sucking and licking my cock. This was definitely a first as I started to harden again, even so soon.

Mandy soon began to moan as Missy continued sucking me.

It turns out that Mandy is a screamer. As she came I pulled her in harder and she shuddered, stiffened and screamed.

Against all odds, I was now hard again. I desperately wanted a piece of Mandy but didn't know how Missy would react.

"Do you want to fuck her?"

I knew this was one of those questions that whatever answer you gave it would upset one of them.

"Well, do you?"

Dumbly I could only nod.

Missy climbed off the bed.

"Do you want him?" to Mandy.

"I've never fucked a cock that big. Can I try?"

She moved to the top of the bed on her back, spread her legs and with her hands pulled her knees and legs back and wide apart.

What a sight.

I moved forward, found her entrance and slowly started to push.

I knew she would be tight and even with all her lubrication, it was difficult sliding into her.

Once the head was in, I kept the pressure up as I slowly slid in.

Mandy seemed to be in a trance as she took my cock.

I bottomed out in her and could feel the head of my cock rubbing against her cervix.

I stayed still just enjoying the pleasure of such a beautiful tight cunt.

I felt Mandy relax as she became used to my size inside her. She released her hands from her legs, raised her hips and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I looked down at her and she looked me straight in the eye.

"Fuck me."

I looked across at Missy, for permission I guess.

She was engrossed in the sight in front of her with one hand massaging her clit and the other pinching a nipple.

Well that was permission, I guess.

I love long, slow strokes in a cunt so I went from deep to just inside her lips and back again.

Each time I bottomed out she ground her pussy against me to get maximum pressure on her clit.

The pace and strength of my thrusts and her return thrusts soon increased.

Despite having cum earlier, I knew with such a tight cunt that I wouldn't last long.

She beat me to it however as she started screaming,

"I'm cumming. Fuck me. Harder, faster."

As she came she reached up and clung to me and kept repeating.

"Cum in me, cum in me."

She was still shuddering as her orgasm subsided when my balls emptied into her with one last thrust.

Totally drained I lay back on the bed expecting some harsh words from Missy.

Tentatively I looked across at her to see her get up and give Mandy a sweet sisterly kiss on the lips then come around to me.

A look passed between them as Missy whispered to her.

"I've never watched people fuck before. That was so hot."

She sat down beside me, started to stroke my wet, soft cock and gave me a full open mouth French kiss with lots of tongue.

When she came up for air I felt her hand move down to my balls and take a firm grip.

Looking me in the eye and with a smile.

"This was a special occasion. Don't you ever, ever fuck anyone else unless I am with you."

Emphasis on 'ever' as she squeezed my balls hard.

The two girls smiled at each other, lay down beside me, cuddled up to me and we drifted off to sleep, exhausted.