All Comments on 'Missy and Her Friend'

by peterheer51

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SirKevinSirKevinabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it. The majority of the dialogue was simply stated, clear communication. To respond to the "3rd grader" comment, this is how non-monogamy works: Clear, concise communication.

-----

"Do you want to fuck her?"

I knew this was one of those questions that whatever answer you gave it would upset one of them.

---------

If an honest response to a question causes people to be upset, that's an issue. Glad this ended well; even if this moment made me roll my eyes a bit.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While the situation and characters were mostly fun, the writing came off as objectifying and many of the descriptions as shallow. There's very little focus on how the characters feel about the situation and the focus is all on describing visuals and actions. The focus on the penis size was also cringe; size fetishisation is so commonplace and always comes out of nowhere, it's a very tired trope. Would have benefited from better character development and description of their feelings about it all.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold6 months ago

Fantastic,more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeterheer51@peterheer51
My favoured genres' are Loving Wives and Incest/Taboo, particularly the conversion of the innocent to cock hungry sluts. My stories will reflect this. Most will be fantasy, some will be true and some will be based on truth. I concentrate on the fucking and the lead up to it. P...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Missy and Her Dad Previous Part
Missy Series Info