All Comments on 'Missy and Phil Ch. 01'

by VirginiaS

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Racist

...

VirginiaSVirginiaSover 12 years agoAuthor
racist ?

If you think that people who associate themselves with people of another color don't speak this way, you need to grow up!

shaman43shaman43over 12 years ago
You beetter rethink V

As a white male who has been involved , even engaged to a black woman and an every week visitor to black clubs, in Detroit, mostly, but Chicago too, I can confidently say no white better come close to saying the word nigger. No freakin way. Only people of color that stems from Africa. At one time it was difficult enough to be the only while male in the club being with a black woman. I even had some trouble in some clubs since I danced professionally and out danced anyone there. So do not get nasty when someone calls you on your inexperience. Besides that I got more black women because I was confident and sure of myself with what I can do with women. I do get tired of the trite and really racist black bull overpowering the weak white guy and taking over his woman. It is true as much the other way too as power is an aphrodisiac. The brain is the most important sex organ so if this turns you on so be it but know it is a truism only if you believe it is.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 12 years ago
Just the usual BBC bullshit

How boring.... a wimp husband with a cheating submissive wife.... and a black huge cock...this theme has been rehashed so much... Oh Hum...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Two criticisms

The unnecessary use of the word nigger. It's only a word but 99% of whites would never use it.

Constantly using the word 'were' when you mean 'we're'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thoughts

I must agree that this is a story often told, but it is an intresting topic. This little ditty is quite compact. It is not as graphic as I like. It sort of feels like the no frills version of a fantacy. Of course many of us like this fantasy and our personal personifications of it. I think it gets the job done. I plan to read on.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Great to share

Love sex with black men xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wish

Wish my wife was a stupid whore Dr black dick.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

LOVE this story and your style!!!! You have a new fan!!! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirginiaS@VirginiaS
Lost my husband to cancer several years ago.... he was my fuck buddy, and also my very best friend, and helped introduce me to interracial sexing.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES