All Comments on 'Missy Becomes an Exhibitionist Ch. 01'

by Lisasuzanne

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice story !! Can’t wait to read next charters ? Do you allready have some new adventures in mind ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very good first story. Keep writing.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 2 years ago

Definitely gonna need more. Let's have some fun.

LisasuzanneLisasuzanneabout 2 years agoAuthor

More chapters on the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The writing is OK, as is the concept, but this belongs in Non-Consensual, not Exhibitionist & Voyeur. Or at least a warning at the top, as seems somewhat common around here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Now, let's have a follow up story. How about she is now required to be nude full time on campus for the rest of the year?

bottovarnisbottovarnisabout 2 years ago

very good story, enjoyed the building tensioning the tease. Good dialogue and writing style.Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not to fast… can imagine lots of chapters where the ‘in public’ setting will be pushes level by level .. like the ‘seahawk’ storys.. can’t wait…

KarotteKarotteabout 2 years ago

A really amazing story - very well written! Thank you so much for this story. This is definitely a story where I will look forward to any new part.

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 2 years ago

I really like bold exhibitionism, especially if the naked woman enjoys it. Missy clearly doesn't enjoy it, but that's what turns her on. I wonder if she'll eventually grow to like being humiliated and forced to expose herself.

Missy is clearly a submissive with a humiliation kink. I wonder if she is bi, too. Her roommates are going to have a lot of fun dominating her. Will they want sex from her?

I understand the objection of the Anon to the category being Exhibitionist & Voyeur. It certainly has NonConsent / Reluctance elements, but I think just a warning or even just a tag might be enough to warn people who object to NonConsent stories.

I'll happily follow this, hoping that Missy comes to embrace her nudity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't like abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An apartment that can accommodate 50 guests would be a banquet hall. If there's just three tenants, it's gonna be very expensive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous