Missy Becomes an Exhibitionist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once, a cute guy -- I don't even know his name, made his way over to me and tried to make small talk, but I couldn't carry on a conversation in my state. He didn't hesitate to thoroughly look me over from head to toe. Then it happened! He reached out his hand and just grazed his fingertips on my soaking wet pussy! I immediately began convulsing in a powerful orgasm as he brought his fingers up in front of his face and stared at the wetness with his mouth agape. I shuddered and trembled for about 30 seconds and then a small spurt of cum shot out of my pussy and landed on the hardwood floor at the guy's feet. Several other guests noticed, but nobody said a word. They all just stood there staring at me with their mouths open in total shock at what they had just seen.

I was mortified beyond belief and had to get out of there. I began pushing my way through the crowd toward the kitchen, sobbing uncontrollably. Kim and Lisa saw this and caught up with me just as I entered the kitchen.

Kim hissed, "What do you think you are doing?" I was still coming down from the massive orgasm I had just had, and my pussy was still dripping onto the kitchen floor. Kim and Lisa both saw this and surmised what had just happened. They both had a wry smile as they looked at me in my obviously aroused state.

I said, "I have to go to the bathroom." It was the only thing I could think of to try to get away for a bit.

Lisa said, "OK, but we'll come with you to make sure you don't dawdle, or 'diddle' now" as they both laughed at me. The three of us made our way through the crowd and to the upstairs bathroom.

I went in and started to shut the door, but Kim blocked it with her foot and said "leave it open so we can watch you. And when you finish, only wipe enough to clean the pee. I want you to stay slick with pussy juice so everybody can see what an attention whore you have become."

This wasn't the privacy I had hoped for with Kim and Lisa watching me pee, but at least I was away from the crowd for a couple of minutes. When I finished, Lisa wiped me just enough to dry the pee, leaving my pubic hair matted with my oozing juices. I was then quickly led by the arm back downstairs to the party. Some of the guests began to applaud and cheer.

When I got back to the living room, there was a group of guys and girls in a circle staring in disbelief at the puddle on the floor from my orgasm. Once again, I was completely humiliated to know that 50 or so strangers at a party had seen me have an orgasm and squirt on the floor in front of them! My juices started flowing again. What was wrong with me? How could this be turning me on? I HATED this. Or was I enjoying it? My head was swimming.

I continued my duties of serving drinks and appetizers while taking every opportunity to get away from the crowd for a bit. But Kim and Lisa kept a close eye on me and wouldn't let me get away for more than a minute or two. I had been in bra and panties and now completely naked at this party for 4 hours now. My heart was still pumping, and I was more humiliated than I have ever been in my life. I was also more turned on than I have ever been in my life. My pussy continued to ooze juice down my thighs and sometimes actually dripping on the floor. The entire apartment smelled of my excitement, which probably was the most humiliating thing of all.

As the party began to wind down and guests prepared to leave, Kim came over to me and told me to stand by the door and thank all of the guests as they exited. I groaned at the prospect.

Kim said, "Oh, come on, how bad can that be after everything that happened tonight? And it certainly looks like you have enjoyed yourself" as she lightly ran her fingers over my sopping wet pussy lips and showed me the goo on her fingers. That nearly brought me to another orgasm!

With that, Kim stepped away and made an announcement to the crowd. "On behalf of myself, Lisa and your naked host, Missy, we want to thank you all for coming. Missy will be at the front door to see you off. Maybe we will do this again soon!"

I didn't even have time to comprehend that last statement before Lisa came over, pulled me by the arm and stationed me naked and wet at the front door. This left me exposed to the street and the front porch light was on! Now, not only the 50 or so party goers could see me naked, but the neighbors and anyone driving by might see!

I tried to put on a brave face and said thank you and goodbye to each of the guests as they left. Most of the guys gave me a little slap on the ass or lightly grazed my soaking pussy as they left, disregarding the no touching rule, but nothing too blatant. Even most of the girls that had been disgusted by me at the beginning of the evening now seemed to have enjoyed themselves. Some of them too gave me a little slap, pinch or tickle and by the time the final guest had left, I was ready to explode again!

I shut the door behind the last guest and collapsed on the floor. Kim grabbed me by the arms and Lisa had my legs and they carried me to the couch. I was sobbing again and trembling, in desperate need of an orgasm.

Kim said, "You go get some sleep and we'll talk about this in the morning." I arose on shaky legs and made my way upstairs to my bedroom where I fingered myself to another cum and quickly fell asleep from the exhaustion of the evening.

The next morning, I awoke and was afraid to get out of bed. Had all of that really happened? Was it a dream? My pussy was sticky from the dried cum, so I knew there was no doubt that it did indeed happen. What should I do? I can't face

Kim and Lisa, but I can't stay here for the rest of my life. Finally, I decided I had to get out of bed at some point. So, I made my way to the bathroom and showered, bringing myself off again to the thoughts of the events last night. After drying, I wrapped up in a robe and slowly crept down the stairs toward the kitchen. I noticed the place appeared to be spotless. Kim and Lisa must have cleaned up after I went to bed. I tiptoed toward the kitchen and lightly pushed the swinging door open. Kim and Lisa were both sitting at the table eating toast.

Lisa looked up and said, "There's our little naked host, come and have some breakfast!" I turned beet red again as I sat at the table.

Kim said, "You know you were quite a hit last night! Everybody loved it."

I said defiantly, "Well, that was the most embarrassing, humiliating and degrading experience of my life. I'll never be able to show my face in public again! Why did you guys do that to me?"

Lisa chimed in, "Oh come on Missy, you loved it and there is no way you can deny it. The more exposed you were and the longer it went on, the wetter and more worked up you got. And don't think we didn't notice the squirting orgasm you had in front of our guests!"

I thought to myself, they are right about the arousal it caused, but how could I have actually enjoyed that. It was so humiliating! As I was thinking about it, I felt a trickle of juice begin to flow in my pussy again and I shivered in response.

Kim noticed and said, "It looks like you are getting worked up again just thinking about it. Let's have a look." She and Lisa then came over and pried my robe open through my fighting arms. Lisa ran her finger over my pussy, and I gushed.

She held up her wet finger and said, "I guess we have our evidence."

Kim said "Missy, just admit you liked exposing yourself and being the center of attention."

I still wasn't ready to admit it, so I sat silently like a schoolgirl in the principal's office.

Finally, Lisa broke the silence and said, "OK, if you really hated it, we'll drop it and never do anything like that again. But you should know that this will be the end and you can never go back. If, on the other hand, you enjoyed it even a little and would be interested in doing more in the future, you just say the word and we'll see if we can help you out. Think about it and let us know tonight."

I couldn't think of anything else all day. The experience was really horrifying, but it made me feel soooo freaking good and so horny that I wanted to feel that way everyday all day! I was aching for that feeling again even now. But I can't do this again, can I? I was so confused. The thought of doing ANYTHING like that again sickened me, but the thought of not having that arousal again left an empty feeling in my gut.

At about 8 o'clock that evening, I went downstairs to find Kim and Lisa watching a movie on the couch.

Kim said, "Hey babe, come sit between us and tell us what you decided."

I sat down and started to stutter.

Lisa said, "Look, here's the deal. If you say no, we're done -- never to be brought up again. If you say yes, you turn yourself over to us and you do what we say, when we say. So, what is it going to be?"

I sat silently for about a minute and then meekly squeaked "ok."

Kim leapt up and shouted, "I knew it, she did get off on strangers seeing her naked!"

I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach, not knowing what I may have just gotten myself into, but I was also excited.

Lisa said, "We knew you would agree. We didn't even really have to force you to do most of that stuff last night. You complained a little, but you willingly did everything we asked." She was right.

Kim said, "Here are the rules. You are ours now. If we tell you to something, you do it without hesitation. If you put up a fuss, there will be punishments. There is no turning back now. We have plenty of material from last night to make the rest of your life miserable if you try to get out of this. On the plus side for you, you get to experience arousal like you could never imagine. It is a win -- win."

Lisa said "OK, we might as well get started. Get naked and watch the rest of this movie with us."

I was a little shocked and hesitated, so Kim said, "Don't tell me we're going to have to give you your first punishment already."

I immediately jumped in and said, "No, no, I'll do it. With trembling fingers, I slowly pulled the t-shirt over my head and tossed it on the floor. Next, I unhooked the bra and dropped it with the shirt. This felt so weird! It was just me and my two roommates, but it was very strange to be stripping in front of them, even after last night. Lisa looked at me expectantly, so I unbuttoned my jeans and wriggled out of them, leaving me in only a pair of white cotton panties with pink stripes. I hesitated for a second and then pushed the panties to the floor. I was now naked on the couch with Kim on one side and Lisa the other, both completely clothed! I sat uncomfortably between them to watch the movie.

Kim said, "Pretty soon your nudity will come easily."

I wasn't so sure about that. Kim and Lisa both stroked me lightly until the movie ended. Kim reached between my legs and found my pussy to be soaking wet again.

Lisa said in a giggling voice, "You can go to bed and take care of anything you need now." They both laughed. It was humiliating because I knew what they meant, but I also knew what I needed!

I went up to bed and brought myself off with my fingers again, then went to sleep with so many questions running through my mind. How far would this go? Would they let guys touch me, fuck me? Did I have any right to say no to anything? Could I get hurt? I was terrified, but very excited to find out what would happen next.

12