All Comments on 'Missy - Day 16: Spa Treatments'

by MissPAdventurous

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
inviolateinviolatealmost 3 years ago

Huge fan of the series and I LOVE the guy on guy action

HornyForIncestHornyForIncestalmost 3 years ago

I am absolutely in love with this series! Been waiting a few months for a new part and it was well worth the wait! I finished so hard to this that my eyes vibrated in my skull 😂 thank you for writing such a top notch erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue!!! Love this series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can’t wait for the next installment!

FrstLdy_FrstLdy_over 2 years ago

Binged all the chapters and damn 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this series. I really hope you continue it. The world you have created here is unique and so hot.

I would love to see more of Daddy getting fucked or fingered. I wish we could've seen Andre participating by fucking or fingering or rimming Daddy while he fucked Missy.

I'd love to see Missy getting eaten out by Hannah or fucked w a strap-on. And her getting fucked in school after getting that doctor's note. Or Missy getting eaten out/rimmed by Uncle Johnny's girlfriend. I also really loved the scene with Daddy and Chloe - so hot. And him and Ally. Oh and the scene where Daddy fucked Missy on the bus.

I really want to see what happens on the girls trip with Mommy. Please please please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need more!!! Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agrees with earlier comment. More of Daddy getting fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissPAdventurous@MissPAdventurous
Hello hello, Bad Parents is LIVE! It’s a continuation of the Bad Parents story you can find here. You’ll meet their other two daughters and learn all about their introduction to the family’s taboo traditions. If you’d like to read it, here’s the link: https://a.co/d/emp2iX...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Missy - Day 16 Previous Part
Missy - Day Series Info