Missy’s Family Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Arriving, the family needs to get organized.
2.5k words
4.31
29.5k
39

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,112 Followers

When Tom next stopped for gas, Missy made up an excuse about spilling soda on her shirt and got a clean one out of her bag. Watching herself use the soiled shirt to wipe the remnants of Frank's dried semen from her breasts in the restroom mirror, she felt a renewed surge of naughtiness wash over her. Realizing that she didn't feel any shame or embarrassment over what her and her brothers had done, she couldn't help wondering why. Contemplating this as she rinsed the shirt out, she decided that she was too tired to figure it out.

Putting on the clean shirt, she headed out into the store where her brothers were waiting, Taking the soda Jason offered her with a coy smile, a little tingle made her blush.

As the three brothers escorted her back out to the car, a wave of fear rushed through her when she saw their father staring at them with a curious expression. Like most girls, her daddy was her hero and the last thing she wanted to do was disappoint him. Fearing that he knew what had happened, she now did experience a twinge of shame. If it hadn't been for her brothers around her, forcing her to keep walking, she might have stopped in her tracks and maybe even broke down in tears. But a second later their father's lips curled into the familiar smile that he got when seeing his kids together.

Telling the four of them that he was heading in to use the restroom, Tom did just that. As he relieved himself, a thought kept nagging at him. When the kids had been walking out, something about them seemed different. Missy always had a kind of innocent shyness about her, but he thought she acted a little shyer and a little less innocent. And the boys all had a little strut in their step, especially Frank. Knowing how tired he was, he decided it was all in his imagination. Then he thought about how tired the kids must be. He knew it couldn't be easy getting any sleep in the cramped backseat. He had even noticed Missy laying down across the boy's laps in an attempt to get comfortable.

Between this last stop and their arrival, Missy again sat on Jason's lap and rested her head in her arms propped against her mother's headrest. Tuckered out by the time and events, she managed to doze in and out, but nothing that could be considered actual sleep.

Pulling off the highway, Tom called his brother-in-law for an update. Bob told him that while they had been driving Jessie had undergone a couple hours of surgery. She was now stabilized and in her own hospital room. Knowing what his wife would want, Tom didn't bother waking Carol until they were in the hospital's parking lot. Then he filled her in on the plan that he and Bob had put together.

Her brother Jay had gotten into town hours earlier and was at the house with Jessie and Bob's two young daughters. Since the hospital had a limit on the number of visitors allowed at once, Bob would go home to get a few hours of sleep while Carol went in and sat with her sister. Meanwhile, Tom and the kids would go to a motel and get some sleep themselves. Before heading out, they all waited by Bob's truck so the kids could give their uncle a hug.

Their annual visits were always budgeted for and they usually got three motel rooms. With this trip being unplanned and not knowing how long they would be staying, Tom only got two doubles this time: one for him and the boys, the other for Carol and Missy. Laying down on one of the beds, he quickly fell into a deep slumber, barely noticing Frank lying next to him.

Before laying down, Missy took a shower. As tired as she was, she went through the process of washing her hair and running the soapy washcloth over her petite body on auto-pilot. Walking back out into the room, she dug a clean pair of pink panties out of her bag and slipped them on. Like most of her panties, these had thin sides that rode high on her hips and dove in a sharp vee down the front to cover her special place, the back running across the middle of her taut asscheeks. Pulling out a sleeping shirt, she also pulled out the one soiled by her brother's semen.

Why did we? Why did I? The question echoed with the memory of the events in the car.

Deciding that she was too tired to find the answer, she slipped the clean shirt on. The room's air conditioning had her little, pink nipples semi-erect and as the material brushed across them, they tingled slightly. Crawling under the bed's covers and resting her head on the pillow, she quickly fell into a deep slumber.

It was just past noon when Tom's phone rang. Snatching it up from the table between the beds, he checked the caller ID.

"Hello," he grumbled, accepting the call.

"You get enough sleep? The girls are excited to see their cousins," Jay told him.

"Yea," Tom said, getting out of the bed and walking toward the bathroom.

Jay suggested they meet at a nearby restaurant where they could all get something to eat and plan the rest of the day.

"Sounds good. Give us an hour." Tom agreed, turning on the shower and hanging up.

After showering, he woke the boys and told them the plan.

"I get the shower first." Jason jumped up.

"Make it quick," Tom said, making sure they knew he was addressing all three of them.

"I'll wake Missy." Frank picked up his phone.

Answering her brother's call, Missy told him that she had showered before going to sleep and would be ready in a few minutes. Brushing her hair out and pulling it back into a tight ponytail, she felt a familiar excitement running along her nerves at the anticipation of seeing her Uncle Jay. Tall and ruggedly good looking, he was smart, witty, and always made her feel good about herself.

In addition to teaching her daughter about lingerie, Carol had also taught her to embrace her body. So, the bra she put on not only matched her panties, it also didn't have any padding that would disguise the true nature of her pert, B-cup breasts. Over this she slipped on a snuggly fitting concert t-shirt her uncle had given her. She then paired it with a skating skirt that showed off her hips and tiny ass without being clingy, a pair of knee-high socks, and tennis shoes. Heading out to the car, she found her dad and Jason waiting.

"Aren't you cute," Tom smiled approvingly at her outfit.

"Absolutely," Jason agreed.

"Thank you." The compliments raised only a touch of color to her cheeks until she noticed how Jason's eyes were devouring her. The color deepening, she decided to stand next to their dad while they waited for the other two siblings.

Joining them moments later, Chris and Frank also had a glint in their eyes as they took in the image of her. Then, sitting between them in the backseat, she felt them eyeing her more. This reminded her of her questions about why the previous night's events had happened and what they might mean for the future between the siblings.

The few minutes it took to get to the restaurant didn't give her time to find any answers. Feeling a little frustrated by this, she climbed out of the car and was immediately attacked by her young cousins giving her a hug. Then, as everyone took turns hugging, Missy felt a familiar quiver of excitement building as she awaited her hug with Uncle Jay. Wearing his usual admiring smile, he wrapped his arms around her to lift her off her feet and to him. Wrapping her own arms around his neck, she snuggled her face into his shoulder.

"How you doing, Sweetie?" He whispered, his arms hugging her tightly.

"G- Good," she stammered, wondering if it was the events during the car ride that made her acutely aware of how her breasts were mashed against his chest. She also couldn't be sure, but she didn't think he had ever before cupped the bottom of her asscheek with one hand the way he was now.

"You're looking good." He casually smiled as he set her down and took a step back.

"So do you." The exchange wasn't anything unusual, yet she thought there was a twinkle in his eyes that was new. Again, maybe it was the car ride that made her do it, but she inadvertently glanced at his crotch. The obvious bulge it contained made her nerves tingle even as she quickly diverted her gaze, feeling color rising to her cheeks.

Seemingly oblivious to her glance, Uncle Jay led the charge into the restaurant. During the meal, the brothers-in-law bombarded all of the kids with questions about school and their lives. The two young girls peppered their older cousins with stories filled by the enthusiasm of being seven and nine. Afterwards Bob headed back to the hospital to sit with his wife and the others headed to their house to hang out.

Her young cousins begged Missy to ride with them in Uncle Jay's SUV and she laughingly agreed. Although sitting in the passenger's seat, the little ones kept her too occupied to even think about anything, including how she was in the car with her uncle.

At Bob and Jessie's small three-bedroom house, the males put on a war movie to watch while Missy happily played dress-up with her cousins. Carol soon showed up, having taken Bob's pick-up from the hospital. After a little while, Missy got Frank to play board games with the little ones while she joined her other brothers and Uncle Jay in a game of catch in the backyard. Running around and jumping, her ponytail bounced, her skirt fluttered around her thighs, and her t-shirt grew sweaty enough to accentuate the curves of her breasts. But she was having too much fun to notice the way the males all took notice of these things.

Interrupting the game, Tom and Carol called everyone into the kitchen.

"I'm worried about how stressed Bob is," Carol announced. "I think he needs some decompression time."

"I was thinking we could take him out for a couple drinks," Tom said to Jay.

"There's a game tonight. We could take him to that sports bar he likes," Jay agreed.

"Ok," Tom shrugged, although he wasn't much into baseball.

"The drugs are going to keep your Aunt Jessie out until at least tomorrow. I'll stay here with the girls," Carol told her kids. "You guys can either stay with me, or hang out at the motel."

"Just us at the motel. Yea," Jason said with a little too much enthusiasm.

"You had better behave," Tom immediately retorted, remembering what it was like to be alone with brothers and worrying that they would end up doing something stupid.

The warning got understanding chuckles from the boys.

"What about dinner?" Chris asked.

"You can either walk over to that restaurant next to the motel, or have something delivered."

"Pizza!" Frank cheered.

"What about you, Sweetie?" Carol asked Missy directly. Although she knew her daughter enjoyed hanging out with her brothers, she also knew they could be a bit much at times.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Missy asked hesitantly. While she enjoyed playing with her cousins, their enthusiasm had proven a little too much with her lack of sleep. And in that moment, she wasn't thinking about anything else, so she didn't expect the evening with her brothers to be anything more than hanging out, eating pizza, and watching movies.

"You do whatever you want, Honey." Carol said with understanding.

"Someone's gotta keep these goons in line," Missy smiled, indicating her brothers.

While the adults chuckled at this, her brothers made amused declarations of disbelief.

With this all decided, it was put on Jay to talk Bob into leaving his wife without someone at her side. Their shared love of baseball and the doctors' insistence that Jessie wouldn't wake before the next day, if then, allowed him to do so and a little while later the six people that were leaving did so in two vehicles.

Without her cousins' distractions this time, Missy was quite aware of being alone in the car with her uncle. And the excited little tingle it created surprised her.

"You really have grown into a beautiful young lady," he commented, making a turn.

"Thanks." She whispered, her hands nervously playing with her skirt.

"You're gonna drive those boys at college crazy."

"Well, they're just gonna have to remain crazy." The words spilled from her without her knowing what they meant.

"Okay." He smirked and briefly took his eyes off the road to look at her. "Does that mean you're still a... good girl?"

"I-- I-- um--." Not knowing what to say, her cheeks reddening, she continued staring at her hands.

"Don't worry about it," he smiled, pulling into the motel.

Being assigned as the night's designated driver, her uncle didn't move when she undid her seatbelt. Before getting out, she impulsively stretched across the console to wrap her arms around his neck and give him a hug, snuggling her face into the crook of his neck. Wrapping his one arm around her in response, his hand landed on the upper curve of her ass and she thought she felt him cupping it through the skirt. When she pulled back, she again thought there was a twinkle in his eyes. Unsure of how long she could fight the sudden urge to kiss him on the lips, she hurriedly spun around and climbed out of the car.

After giving the kids one more warning about behaving themselves, Tom took her seat and Jay drove out of the parking lot.

Thinking about her uncle on the elevator ride, Missy didn't notice the smirks on her brothers' faces. Ordering the pizza, they all decided to take showers to wash away the sweat from playing catch.

Running a soapy washcloth over her body, Missy again thought about the twinkle in her uncle's eye. Wondering if it had been there before, but that she had simply failed to notice it, she then wondered why she was noticing it now. The only difference between this time and the last time she had seen him was that she had become sexually active...

And the car ride! The thought ricocheting through her, she again searched for answers to her earlier questions.

The easiest answer was to the question of why she had even allowed it to happen. While she might have been asleep when things had started, she had woken up and could have stopped them. But it had just felt too good.

And naughty.

That was when she realized that she would be alone with her brothers for the first time since the car ride and wondered if anything like that might happen.

Continued...

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,112 Followers