Missy’s Family Experience Ch. 05

Story Info
Another day of getting organized.
1.7k words
4.33
13.8k
16

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,106 Followers

Waking up, Missy blinked against the sunlight peeking past the curtains. Then, looking at the nightstand's clock, she was surprised at how late she had slept. Leaping out of bed and heading for the shower, she wondered why she hadn't been woken up. The hot water cascading over her, easing a soreness in her muscles, she thought about the night before and how mischievous it had all been. Remembering a specific soreness as she ran the soapy washcloth over her supple body, she hesitantly brought it to her special place. Happily surprised by how much it didn't hurt, she finished showering.

Afterwards, she absently wrapped a towel around herself and headed out into the room. She hadn't heard the door open, so when she found her dad sitting in one of the chairs she jumped a little, nearly losing the towel.

"Mor- Morning, Daddy," she whispered, her voice quivering from the fright as well as uncertainty about why he was there.

"Good morning, Honey." Tom smiled, admiring the image of his freshly cleansed daughter. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes. You?" Remaining where she stood, she felt herself growing anxious. Despite what he had done the previous night, she found that she was still afraid of having disappointed him.

"Surprisingly well." Tom had worried that his conscious would make him toss and turn all night, but had awoken refreshed and clear minded. Now he was dealing with his own fear concerning how she might feel about him. "We need to talk."

"Um... Ok." Holding the towel, Missy took a seat at the foot of her bed.

"I've already talked with your brothers and they understand that your mother cannot--."

"Of course." Missy interrupted him in ready agreement. Her fear of disappointing him was easily surpassed by her concern about how her mother would react to any of Missy's recent transgressions.

"Not just her of course," Tom continued. "There are others too."

"Of course." Missy nodded in understanding.

"Good." Trusting that she did understand, he breathed a sigh of relief. "With that being said, Honey, if you need to see someone... a professional, to help you deal with anything..." Letting the sentence trail off, he studied her face to see if he could spot any kind of reaction.

"Daddy. It's ok. Nothing happened that I didn't want. I mean, I didn't go looking for that." Missy said after taking a moment to understand what he meant. Then, feeling the need to protect her brothers, she added. "But no one forced me to do anything."

"Ok, Honey." Talking to the boys after putting her to bed, Tom had learned about the car ride and was concerned about how things had started. But he could see by her expression that she meant what she said. Sighing again, he then told her. "Well, if things change and you want to talk to someone, you let me know and I'll make sure it happens. No matter what."

"Ok. Thank you, Daddy."

"And, of course, you can always reach out to someone on your own. You have the insurance information."

"Yes, Dad." Missy's exasperation with his persistence made her smirk.

"Ok, then." Smiling at her response, he moved onto the final reason for his visit. "Your Aunt Jessie is awake and going to be fine with some rehab."

"Good."

"Your mother is at the hospital right now, letting Uncle Bob get a shower and some clean clothes. So, you need to finish getting ready. We're going over to the house where we'll make a late breakfast and figure out the rest of our day."

"Ok."

Both of them standing up, Missy headed toward her bag to get clothes out and Tom headed for the door.

"Daddy," she called before he exited the room. "How long are we going to stay here?"

"We'll probably be heading home in a day or two. Why?"

"I'm gonna need to do laundry at Uncle Bob's. Tell everyone to bring their dirty clothes."

"Ok. And thank you, Honey."

Replaying their conversation in her mind while getting dressed, Missy couldn't erase her smirk until she realized that something had been missing. He hadn't said anything about it not being allowed to happen again. Not with her brothers... or him. A tingle running along her nerves, the smirk curled into more of a smile.

After gathering her dirty clothes, including the rumpled cosplay outfit, she headed down to the car where her dad and brothers were waiting. Although her brothers made jokes and laughed like normal, she couldn't help feeling a little tense sitting between Chris and Frank in the backseat. Her tension faded as they all went about doing things at the house. While she got the laundry going, her dad and Uncle Jay cooked up a big breakfast for everyone. Uncle Bob stayed long enough to eat and help clean up, spending the time with his daughters, then headed back to the hospital. While Missy was finishing the laundry, ironing those things that needed it, her mother arrived and ate the plate that had been set aside for her. The rest of the afternoon was much like the previous day, with the siblings taking turns playing with their young cousins, watching TV, and playing another game of catch.

Around dinner time, the conversation about what they would all do that night ensued. Although Jessie was going to be fine, Bob insisted on staying with her as long as he had someone to watch the kids, so a babysitter was necessary. With Jay offering to take the boys to see a new movie they were excited about, that left Missy and her parents. Without thinking, Missy offered to stay so her mom could get a good night's sleep at the hotel. This drew excited exclamations from her cousins, which she laughed at.

"That means you'll have to stay the night here," Carol pointed out. "Are you sure?"

"Yea." Missy assured her.

Since no one would be leaving until near the younger girls' bedtime, their excitement was more about having their female cousin there until then, and again first thing in the morning. Understanding this, Missy spent most of the evening playing with the girls then read to them when it was bedtime. Once they were asleep, she took a shower to wash away the sweat from playing catch. Putting on a pair of her gym shorts, a semi-loose t-shirt, and a pair of thigh high socks, she got a pillow and blanket for the couch. Then, finding something silly to watch on TV, she played on her phone.

Again, she had volunteered to babysit without much thought. Specifically that it meant she would end up in the house basically alone with her Uncle Jay. A fact that struck her when he came strolling in a couple of hours later, wearing a t-shirt and cargo shorts.

"What you doing, Sweetie?" He smiled, plopping down at the other end of the couch.

"Nothing. How was the movie?" Sitting with her legs curled under her and kind of leaning against the pillow which was between her and the armrest, she tried to pretend to be focusing on her phone to hide a sudden rush of nerves.

"Awesome. Lots of bullets and blood. You should see it."

"Not my thing." Her nerves made her almost drop her phone and she decided to just set it on the end table.

"Yea. Yea." Chuckling, he playfully slapped her leg. "Hey. Those are cute."

"Thank you." Blushing a little at the surprise compliment, Missy glanced down at the thigh high socks.

"You weren't wearing them earlier, right?"

"No. I... Um..." Lifting her gaze, she saw him admiring her with that twinkle in his eye. Her nerves kicking into high gear, she struggled for her words before managing. "I showered and put these on for sleeping."

"And is that what you normally sleep in?"

"Um... No." The way his eyes were continuing to glide over her made her regret her choice in clothing. Not because it was revealing by any stretch, but because it wasn't cute enough. Her failure to realize this situation had caused her to forget to dress for him. Because of the way he made her feel, she liked to look cute for him. At least, that had always been the reason before. But now, after the recent events, she was starting to think of a different reason that made her nerves tingle animatedly.

"Well, it's cute." Shrugging, he took out his phone, glanced at it, then set it on the end table nearest him.

The next few minutes of silence were nerve-wracking for the eighteen-year-old. Thinking more and more about things she had never considered before, she struggled to think of what to do. While her belief in certain immoralities had been eroded by the recent events, she didn't know how Uncle Jay might feel about such things. Or how to find out. She had never been very good at flirting and, with him being her uncle, she had even less of a clue. These mental struggles kept her from initially noticing how his hands were fidgeting. But when she did, she also saw a strain in his features, like he was struggling with something too.

"So, what do you usually sleep in?" He asked, turning a curious smile to her.

"Huh? Oh... Um..." Her mind lost in its tangent; it took her a second to find her way back. Once she did, she surprised herself by giving him what was a rather blunt answer for her. "Panties and a t-shirt, I guess."

"Makes sense," he shrugged. Then, his smile turned playful as he shifted a little in his seat. "Hey. You remember when you were little and I'd give you a raspberry on your tummy?"

"Um... Yea." This question, seemingly coming out-of-nowhere, surprised her more than the last one and kept her from realizing what was about to happen until just before it did.

"Raspberry!" Grabbing her ankles as he stood up, he pulled them across the couch.

"Hey!" She yelped as her body was stretched out.

Even with the now-obvious warning, he was quicker than her. Dropping to one knee beside the couch, he pushed her shirt up with one hand and pinned her outer thigh down with the other, then planted his mouth on her tummy and blew. Reflexively giggling, Missy's body jumped a little.

Years earlier, this would have led to more raspberries, laughing, and most likely some tickling.

This time it led to none of that.

Continued...

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,106 Followers