Missy Visits Sheldon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers

Sheldon swung his legs onto the bed. He shifted his body on his oversized twin bed so that his head was on his pillow. He lay perfectly straight on his bed, almost as if he were in a coffin. His long, hard cock rose from his groin and was pointing straight at the ceiling.

Missy stood next to the bed naked. "Shelly, you can relax. This isn't going to hurt."

He looked at her with a confused look on his face. "I am relaxed."

Missy shook her head. "He has to be adopted," she thought.

She climbed onto the bed and threw one leg over him. Her long, lean torso floated above him. "If you liked the titty fuck, I think you're really goin' ta like this, Shelly."

"Alright, if you say so," he nodded.

He watched as she grabbed the shaft of his tool and lowered herself down to it. He felt the tip touch her cunt lips. He felt the head of his cock slide between them and enter her. He watched as his penis slowly disappeared inside his sister.

Missy moaned the entire slide down her brother's pole. Her eyes closed and her head was thrown back a little as she sat in his lap, his entire length inside her. Her body shivered around it.

"Are you alright?" Sheldon asked. He was alarmed by her moans. He didn't realize they were moans of pleasure.

"Oh, yes, I'm alright, Shelly. I'm more than alright." She caught her breath. "You're definitely bigger than Daddy."

Missy leaned forward and placed her hands on the bed just above Sheldon's head. Her round tits hovered over his face.

"Suck on my nipples, Sheldon," she whispered.

"Suck on your nipples? I'm not a baby."

"Sheldon. Please. Suck on my nipples," she lightly pleaded.

"Alright, if that's what you want." He did as asked and took a hard, pointed nipple into his mouth. He sucked on it. Without even thinking about it his tongue flicked at the tip. Missy gave a small gasp.

Missy began to slowly rise and fall on his rod. The feeling was incredible! She had never been penetrated by anything this size. Even her largest dildo wasn't this long. The inner depths of her cunt were being stimulated like never before. She could feel his cock pulse inside her.

As much as Sheldon liked the feeling of Missy's tits and mouth wrapped around his cock, he liked this even more. It felt as if hot, wet velvet was sliding up and down on it. He could feel her muscles clench around him with each bounce.

This went on for several minutes. Sheldon continued to suck and flick at her excited nipples. Missy continued to bounce on his stick. Her pace quickened with every second that went by. She could feel the heat rising up through her loins, heading for a collision directly at her cunt. Her breathing was becoming labored, her heart beat accelerated.

Sheldon removed the nipple from his mouth. "Missy. Missy. I feel funny," he said almost in a panic.

"You'll...be...mmmmm...fine, Shelly," she panted. "Just...mmmmm...go...with...it..."

"Yes, if you say so," he said, not relieved at all by her answer.

Her pace continued to quicken. Her pussy was gripping Sheldon so tight she could feel every throb of his cock. Sheldon noticed that her quivers had increased to hard, fast drum beats.

"Missy. Missy! I feel...I feel like...I'm going to explode!"

"Yes, Shelly, yes! Explode! Explode inside me! Give it to me!"

"Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh...dear...Lord!" Sheldon screamed. He grabbed two fistfuls of blanket. His eyes closed, his head threw back into his pillow. His hips bucked involuntarily. Missy could feel each throb of his cock. She could feel his warm, thick cum pump into her love canal. "There's so much of it!" she thought.

The feeling of her brother's cum pumping into her was enough to send Missy over the edge.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Shelly! Oh my gawd!" She slid up and down Sheldon's pole as hard and as fast as she could. Her cunt clamped onto it like a vise. Her body shivered uncontrollably. This was the biggest and best orgasm she'd had in years! She couldn't believe her annoying brother could provide this kind of pleasure.

Once the earthquake inside her subsided, Missy collapsed onto her brother beneath her.

"My boy part feels all sticky," Sheldon said with concern. "What just happened? Did it explode inside of you? Are you okay?"

"I'm more than okay, Shelly," she said, completely out of breath, her head resting on his chest. "Yes, you exploded inside me, but in a good way. You were great. Your cum felt so good! How about you? Are you okay? Did you enjoy it?"

"Other than the feeling like I was going to die? And the fact that I'm all sweaty and sticky now?"

Missy lifted her head up from his chest and looked him square in the eye. "Are you telling me you didn't enjoy that?"

Sheldon thought about it. "I'm not sure. The data is inconclusive at this point. Let me think about it. Ask me again in an hour and I'll have a more conclusive answer for you."

"Your impossible," Missy huffed.

******

In the living room, Raj, Howard, and Leonard heard the shouting and cursing happening down the hallway. They were concerned.

"Man, it sounds like she's really working him over back there," Howard observed.

"I know," Leonard said with concern in his voice. "Do you think we should go back there and check on them?"

"I think so," Raj said. "It sounds like she's kicking his ass back there."

The three of them got up and walked the short distance down the hallway to Sheldon's bedroom. Howard held his ear to the door.

"I don't hear anything," Howard reported.

"Do you think she killed him?" asked Raj.

"She didn't kill him!" Leonard said dismissively. Then he thought about it. "Did she?"

"I say we bust down the door!" Howard said boldly.

Leonard looked at Howard. "You don't have to knock down the door. Just turn the handle."

The door swung open. They saw a naked, beautiful Missy lying on top of her twin brother Sheldon, who was naked from the waist down with his mighty sword still impaling his sister's gash.

"Holy shit!" Howard exclaimed.

Raj placed his hands on his cheeks. "Dude!"

A slack-jawed Leonard shouted "What the fuck?!"

Sheldon turned his head to his friends as if nothing unusual had happened. "Look! We came to a compromise to protect the genetic stock she controls! I'm fertilizing her eggs in an attempt to create Sheldon 2.0!"

Missy looked at the boys with a look of a cat that had just caught the canary. "Hello, boys," she said her sexiest drawl.

"So now she doesn't have to copulate with any of you in order to fertilize her eggs," Sheldon said, very pleased with himself.

Missy continued to size the three men up. "I don't have to. Doesn't mean I'm not goin' to," she said with a wicked grin.

"Wait!" Sheldon protested. "What about protecting the genetic stock? What about creating Sheldon 2.0?"

Missy looked down at her brother. "Now, Shelly. What did we talk about? What's goin' to happen if you try to decide who I do or don't have sex with?"

Sheldon shuddered at the thought of his punishment. "Fine. Do as you wish. May I at least choose your sexual partner in this misgiven endeavor?"

"One?" she said. "What if I wanna have sex with all three?"

Sheldon was horrified at the thought. "All three?!" He paused. "Okay, just don't blame me when your offspring are short and lactose intolerant."

Missy looked back at Raj, Howard, and Leonard, who were all in shock. "How about it, boys? Wanna fuck?"

Almost like a magic trick, the three men were stripped down to their underwear and socks, their clothes thrown into a pile on the floor. All three were pitching tents in their underwear. Leonard stood there in his Superman boxers, Howard in his leopard-print briefs, and Raj in his red boxers with pink hearts covering them.

Missy and Sheldon crawled off the bed. Both just stood there looking at the three men. Sheldon was still rock hard. His friends couldn't believe the size of his cock. They were completely blown away.

Missy stood there, a glistening vision of beauty. Her 37-25-37 curves were on full display. Sheldon's cum was beginning to streak down the inside of her thighs.

"Don't be shy, boys," Missy said with a wicked grin. "Let's see what you brought me."

As Sheldon wrapped his robe around him, three sets of underwear hit the floor.

Missy's knees went weak at the thought of having these three cocks buried inside her soon. She hadn't seen this many cocks pointed in her direction since her Daddy and her two uncle's tag teamed her several years ago.

"Oooooo, how cute. Very nice," Missy purred. "Leonard, sweetie, why don't you climb up here on the bed for me?"

As Leonard leapt onto the bed, Sheldon reluctantly left the room, closing the door behind him.

Leonard layed in the same spot his friend had just left. The spot was still warm. His fat, 8" cock stood straight up. Missy climbed onto the bed and lifted her leg over Leonard, straddling him as if he were one of her horses back home. She grabbed the base of his cock and lowered herself down until her swollen cunt lips touched the tip of his cock.

"Are you ready, Honey?" Missy asked with a grin.

"Am I ready?" Leonard replied with a curl at the corner of his lips. "The question is, are you ready?"

"Oh, Honey, I'm always ready for a fat cock."

She proceeded to lower herself down. The fat head of his pole slipped past her pussy lips and into her still quivering gash.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck..." Leonard moaned as his tool disappeared inside her.

"Oh my," Missy sighed as she sat his Leonard's lap. Leonard quickly grabbed a handful of tit.

Once she caught her breath she leaned forward and turned her head back to Howard and Raj, both of whom were jerking themselves. "Howard, cutie, bring your cute li'l cock over here for me," she cooed. Howard, without protesting the "cute li'l cock" statement, brought exactly that to her. "Climb up here, sweetie. Will you give me a good ass fucking? Will you do that for me, sweetie?"

"Will I?!" Howard said as he jumped onto the bed and slid in between her long legs. "Your wish is my command, my lady." He moved in closer and touched the tip of his skinny 5" tool to her quaking rosebud. She lightly pushed back against him and gave a sexy sigh.

Her ass was already slick from her own juices that were mixed from Sheldon's cum blast. Howard slowly slipped the tip of his pole into her ass. Missy gave a slight gasp. He felt her sphincter relax and open, almost inviting him in. He accepted the invitation and slowly slid in until he was balls deep. As he did, Missy gave a long, slow moan of pleasure.

Once again catching her breath, she looked back towards the lone nerd left in the room that didn't have a cock buried in her. Raj stood there with his large, fat cock bouncing involuntarily in excited anticipation. "Raj, bring that caramel coated cock over here. Let's see if your cum tastes like caramel." Raj jumped onto the bed as Howard began to pump at Missy's heart shaped ass.

Raj held his bouncing cock still so Missy could wrap her soft lips around him. "Let's see how much cuter you look with something in your mouth," he said with a smile.

After the head passed through her lips, Raj grabbed the back of her head and pulled it forward, quickly shoving his thick tool down her throat. Having already taken her brother's 10" cock down her throat, she was able to easily accommodate Raj's rod.

"Oh duuuuuude," Raj moaned as his cock entered her throat.

Now that Missy had three nerd cocks buried inside her, she could concentrate on her own pleasure. She didn't have to do any work at all, unlike her fuck session with Sheldon, where she had to do all the work. Leonard thrust his hips from underneath her, driving his cock as deep as possible into her slit. Howard's hands had a firm grip on her ample hips, pumping his cock like a piston in and out of her ass. And Raj had both hands on the back of her head. His balls slapped against her chin with each dive into her throat. All Missy could do was give muffled groans while she felt each cock throb inside her.

******

Penny knocked on the door and let herself into the apartment like she always does. She found Sheldon in his robe sitting in his spot on the couch, elbow on the armrest, his head resting on his fist, with a forlorn look on his face.

"What's up, Buttercup?" Penny asked.

Sheldon looked in her direction. She was looking sexy as usual, not that Sheldon would ever notice. She was wearing a pair of tight, short-short jean shorts. Her ass was practically hanging out the back of them. A light blue tank top covered her breasts. Her blonde hair fell across her shoulders and down her back. A pair of Converse tennis shoes covered her feet.

"Why do you even knock?" Sheldon asked in an annoyed tone. "I really need to start locking that door."

"Why so glum, chum?" she asked.

"I shouldn't tell you. I'm sure Leonard wouldn't want me to say anything."

"C'mon, Shelly, you can tell me. I'll tell Leonard I threated to fold the pages in one of your precious comic books if you didn't tell me." She noticed something unusual about Sheldon. There was a large bulge under his robe. Whatever it was, it was trying to slip through the crack in the robe. "Could that be...? Nahhhhh, it couldn't be." Penny thought to herself. It was impossible that Sheldon had a hard on under there that could create that kind of tent.

"You wouldn't!" Sheldon shivered at the thought of Penny touching one of his comic books, let alone defiling its purity. He considered it. He knew she would do it. "Alright, fine. I'll tell you. But you have to promise not to touch any of my comic books."

Penny rolled her eyes. "Yes, Sheldon, I promise not to touch any of your precious comic books. This time."

The thought of Penny defiling one of his mint comic books made his skin crawl. Sheldon considered his options then proceeded. "Well, after you left with Missy, Leonard, Howard, and Raj made it quite clear they were going to attempt to have coitus with my sister."

Penny smiled. "Men are so predictable," she thought. "Is that so?"

"Yes. It was then that I realized Missy carried precious and unique DNA."

Penny tilted her head. "How so?"

"She has the potential to create another me, possibly even better. Sheldon 2.0 as it were."

"God help us," Penny said, rolling her eyes.

Sheldon ignored her sarcasm. "If any one of those three were to have coitus with my sister, it has the potential to dilute the genes of any offspring that may be produced from that coitus, so I forbid them."

"Sheldon, you know Missy's going to have sex with anyone she wants, right? I mean, she's a grown woman."

"Yes, she made that quite clear. So I suggested what I thought was a reasonable alternative. I suggested she donate some of her eggs and we freeze them until I can find a suitable sperm donor to fertilize the eggs, and we place the fertilized egg back into her so she can carry it to term."

"Sexy," Penny said sarcastically. "So how'd she take that?"

Sheldon shook his head. "Not well. So we came to a compromise."

"Oh? And what might that be?" Penny couldn't wait to hear this one.

"We decided to have intercourse in an attempt for me to fertilize her eggs," he said matter-of-factly.

"Sheldon!" Penny couldn't believe what she just heard.

"In doing so, I think she broke my boy part. It won't go back to normal. It just stays like this." Sheldon opened his robe, revealing a raging 10" hard on.

Penny's hands flew up to her cheeks in shock. "Holy crap on a cracker, Sheldon!" She couldn't believe the size of his dick. Who'd have thought that pain in the ass Dr. Sheldon Cooper had a cock every woman would want buried inside her.

"I know," Sheldon said dejectedly. "You're more experienced in these matters. Do you think it's broken, Penny? Can it be fixed?"

Much to her surprise, Penny could feel herself getting moist at the thought of having that cock buried balls deep inside of her, even though it belonged to such a pain in the ass. She ignored the fact that Sheldon was basically calling her a slut. "No, Sheldon, it's not broken. You'll be fine."

He wasn't completely reassured by her answer. "That's not even the worst part."

"You mean fucking your own sister and thinking your 'boy part' is broken isn't the worst part?!"

"Oh no," he said with a shake of his head. "No, the worst part is my plan has been foiled. Leonard, Howard, and Raj are in my bedroom diluting her DNA as we speak."

"What?! They're all bangin' her right now?! Are you fucking kidding me?!" The image of Missy filled with nerd cock raced through her mind.

"Did I say 'bazinga'? Then, no, I'm not kidding you. If you're using 'banging' as a term for having coitus then, yes, that's occurring right now as we speak."

"Oh balls! This I've got to see!" Penny raced off to the back of the apartment. She was going to have to see this with her own eyes to believe it.

Sheldon lifted himself off the couch and followed her. "And don't call me 'Shelly'," he said as he chased her down the hallway.

******

Penny burst through the bedroom door with Sheldon following her. The room smelled like sex and sweat. Just as Sheldon had said, there was Missy on Sheldon's bed, impaled by three nerd cocks. Leonard was underneath her, thrusting his hips as hard as he could, driving his fat cock deep into her cunt, his mouth full of her luscious tits. Howard was pumping away at her ass. His hands had a firm grip on her hips, his cock sliding in and out like the piston of a hot rod engine. And then there was Raj, his hands on the back of Missy's head, elongating her throat with each dive of his caramel colored cock into it, his balls slapping against her chin.

Raj was the first to acknowledge Penny's presence. He removed a hand from the back of Missy's head and waved. "Oh! Hello, Penny," he said grinning.

Howard turned towards her. Sweat was rolling down his forehead. His lips curled into an evil smile. "Hey, Penny," he said breathlessly. "Would you like to be next?"

Leonard only glanced at Penny out the corner of his eye. His cock was in a beautiful woman's cunt, his mouth was wrapped around her tit, and he didn't care what Penny thought about it at the moment.

Missy could do none of the above. Her body was completely controlled by the three nerds filling her holes. Not that she cared who was there at the door anyway.

Both men turned their focus back to their prey.

Penny went weak in the knees and moist in the crotch. She hadn't been gang banged in years. She'd forgotten how good it felt to have every orifice filled with cock. She was seeing the nerds she had known for what seemed like forever in a completely different light. For the first time she was looking past their nerdiness and seeing them as possible fuck buddies.

Sheldon was horrified at the sight. All he could think about was how a possible Sheldon 2.0 was becoming less and less of a possibility with each thrust of his friend's hips into his sister.

"Stop! Stop it, I say!" Sheldon yelled, stomping his foot.

Raj looked at him with a smile. "Make me, dude."

Howard turned his head. "Fuck off, Sheldon."

Penny grabbed Sheldon by the hand. "Come here, Sheldon, let's see if we can fix that cock of yours." She spun him around and threw him against the bed. His ass landed on the end of the bed. Howard's sweaty ass was just missing him each time he pulled his cock out of Missy's ass.

"Oh, yes!" Sheldon said happily. "Do you think you can fix it, Penny?"

"Let's give it a shot," Penny said as she dropped to his knees in front of him.

"I knew you would know what to do!"

Penny looked up at him with a glare. "Shut up and try to enjoy this, Sheldon."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers