Missy Visits Sheldon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard quickly pulled out of Penny's ass and grabbed the shaft of his throbbing cock. "C'mon, Penny, get on your knees. Get on your knees!"

Without thinking, Penny removed Leonard from her mouth and did as commanded, dropping to her knees. Howard began to quickly stroke his little stick and pointed it at her. His tiny hands made his tiny prick look almost normal sized. Leonard, realizing what was about to happen, quickly jumped off the bed and stood on the opposite side of Penny, stroking his cock as hard and as fast as he could.

"Ooooo, wait for me!" They had all almost forgotten about Raj who had been standing in the corner, jerking himself as he watched the action. He proceeded to jump in front of Penny, stroking his man meat as fast as he could.

Penny knew what was about to happen, too. She cupped her 34C cups and stared up at Howard with bedroom eyes, licking her lips.

"C'mon, Howard, you fucking pervert. You've wanted to paint me for years. C'mon, give it to me," she cooed up at him.

"Okay! You asked for it! Her it comes! Here it comes! 3...2...1...gahhhhhh, blast off!"

A thin rope of watery cum shot out from the tip of his rocket, striking her in the cheek and splashing across her face. The initial blast surprised her. Just as she turned her head, a second rope shot out and landed in her hair, just behind her earlobe. One more stream shot out. It landed just below her chin and streaked down her neck and shoulder.

Penny reached up and replaced Howard's hand with her own. She took him into her mouth and stroked him, taking the rest of his milky rocket fuel down the back of her throat.

"Dude! Dude! Ohhhhhh, dude!" Raj's head flew back as a rope of cum shot out and struck Penny square in the sternum. It landed with a splurt and quickly began to ooze into her cleavage. Two more squirts popped out, landing on the top of each of her 34Cs in globs. Penny took him into her mouth and, with several long firm strokes of her hand, sucked him dry.

Leonard was stroking hard and fast. His legs were shaking. "Oh crap! Oh crap! Ohhhhhh crap!"

Penny opened her mouth and turned to face Leonard just as his first wad shot out. The thick, white cum didn't have the distance of Howard's and completely missed its mark. It landed short of her mouth and fell into the cleavage created by her 36" bust line. Penny moved in closer but still not close enough. A second wad spurted out, hitting her just below her open mouth onto her chin. The gob brought a thick string with it as it dropped down from her chin onto the top of her tit. She moved in even closer, the tip of Leonard's throbbing cock just at the entrance of her open mouth, his strokes almost hitting her in the chin. Several more spurts oozed out. Her tongue quickly went from a sexy shade of red to an even sexier shade of white.

As Leonard's pumping hands slowed, Penny wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and stroked his shaft. When she could longer feel throbbing between her fingers she released from her grip. They looked into each other's eyes. Penny opened her mouth, showing she hadn't swallowed a drop. Leonard's eyes and mouth both flew open as Penny's mouth closed shut. She smiled and gulped. Then, with a twinkle in her eye, she opened her mouth again, showing that her tongue had returned to a sexy shade of red.

******

Missy was just coming out of the bathroom as a naked Penny was walking down the hallway. Missy was wrapped in a white towel. Her hair was still damp from the shower, her brown curls bouncing in time with her chest.

Penny had a wad of clothing in her hand. Penny's long blonde hair was matted to her body with sweat and cum. White streams dripped from her chin. From chin to belly button she had streaks of white.

"Honey, you look a mess," Missy said with a grin.

"Yeah, well, that tends to happen with a gang bang," Penny smiled back.

"Yes, it sure does," Missy nodded.

"Welp, I'm gonna go over to my apartment and get cleaned up," Penny said as she took a step.

"Oh, wait. I'll come with you, just let me grab my clothes," Missy said as she headed back towards Sheldon's bedroom.

Missy walked into the bedroom to find Raj, Howard, and Leonard sitting on the bed, shoulders slumped, exhausted. "You boys made a mess o' Penny," she said as she gathered her clothes.

Raj nodded with a grin from ear to ear.

Leonard chuckled. "We sure did."

"Fuckin' A right we did," Howard said with pride.

With clothes in hand, Missy waved over her shoulder as she left the room. "See ya later, boys."

"Bye, Missy," all three said dreamily in unison.

******

Missy rejoined Penny in the hallway and they headed through the living room towards the front door. They found Sheldon sitting in his spot on the couch wearing his robe.

"Oh, hey, Sheldon," Penny said nonchalantly.

"Hello, Pen...what happened to you?!" He said in shock. "Did they do that to you?"

Penny looked down at her cum-covered torso and back at Sheldon. She nodded. "Yep, they sure did."

"And you're not angry?"

She shook her head with a grin. "Not in the least."

"Interesting," he said, scratching his chin.

"Is your cock all fixed, Shelly?" Missy asked.

Sheldon's face brightened. "If you mean my penis, yes, it would appear so. See?" He peeled back his robe to show them his flaccid member.

"Congratulations," Penny said sarcastically.

The sarcasm was missed by Sheldon. "Thank you!"

"Shelly, I'm goin' over to Penny's place for a bit. Here, I won't be needin' this." Missy peeled off the damp towel and tossed it onto the couch next to Sheldon. Both women stood in front of Sheldon, completely naked, each holding a wad of clothing in their hands, their beauty on full display. It was lost on Sheldon.

The two women looked at each other and smiled. They walked through door and walked across the landing without a stitch of clothing on to Penny's apartment and disappeared behind her door.

******

Later on that day, the four men were sitting in the living room of the apartment discussing the events of the day.

"What's up, buddy? You seem down." Leonard asked Sheldon.

"This has to be the worst day of my life," he said glumly.

"Dude! Are you kidding me?" Raj asked.

"No, I'm not kidding you. First of all, the three of you quite possibly diluted my twin sister's eggs to the point where there's no chance of a Sheldon 2.0."

"Hallelujah!" Howard said, raising his hands to the sky.

"Secondly, for the better part of the day I thought my boy part was broken and the only way to fix it was to feel like it was going to explode."

"Yeah, that's rough," Leonard said sarcastically.

"And lastly, do you know how long it took me to find the perfect bed? 263 days. It took me 263 days to find the perfect combination of frame, mattress, box springs, linens, and pillows. Now I have to start all over."

"Why's that?" Howard asked.

"Because everyone on the floor of this building has had coitus on it. Now I'm going to have to set it on fire." The three other men just shook their heads.

Just then, Missy came through the door.

"Well, boys, I guess it's time for me to be headin' home. Thank y'all for a wonderful time," she said with an evil grin.

"Oh. Alright uh...it was...hope you...it was nice meeting you," Leonard stammered.

"Thanks. It was nice meetin' you, too," Missy cooed.

Howard stood up. "Do you like magic?" he asked with pride in his voice.

Missy shook her head. "Not really. No."

Howard bowed his head. "Oh. Okay. Yes. Well." His lips curled into a smile. "In that case, let me just say you have an incredible ass!" he said with a chuckle.

"Well, thank you kindly," she said smiling back.

Raj stood up. "Thank you for...I apprec..." A look of panic crossed his face. "Apprec... appreeee... Uh-oh."

"Oh, honey, is your medication wearin' off?" Missy asked with concern. Raj nodded his head in shame. "Awe, honey, I'm sorry." Raj attempted to speak again but all that emerged was a high pitched wail. After a few more attempts he turned, disappeared down the hallway and into the bathroom, still making the same pathetic sound as he went. Missy looked at the other three men. "We had a dog who made a noise like that. Had to put him down."

******

Sheldon walked his twin sister down the stairs to the waiting cab.

"Any news you want me to pass along to Momma?" Missy asked.

Sheldon shrugged his shoulders. "Well, she might be interested to know that I have refocused my research from bosonic string theory to heteronic string theory."

Missy paused. "Yeah, I'll just tell her you said hey."

Sheldon held out his hand to shake. "Okay, well, it was pleasant seeing you, other than that business with you diluting your DNA with my friend's subpar genetics and the whole breaking my penis thing."

"C'mon, Shelly, is that what you're gonna remember about this weekend?" Missy said as she pushed his hand aside and hugged him. Sheldon looked uncomfortable, but finally hugged her half-heartedly. She broke the hug, tenderly placed her palms on his cheeks, and gave him a long, passionate kiss. "Well, I had a wonderful time with you and all your little nerdy friends. Maybe I'll come back and we'll do this again real soon," she whispered in his ear.

"I'm sure they would like that," he replied.

"What about you, Shelly?"

"You can come back anytime you wish. It's up to you," he said flatly.

"You wouldn't be excited to see me?"

Sheldon seemed confused by the question. "Why would I be? Why would I be any more excited to see you in the future than I was this weekend?"

"Oh my gawd, Shelly. You're impossible," she said with a frustrated tone in her voice. She took a breath. "Well, I think Daddy would be proud of you for...you know...filling his void so to speak. I know it makes me happy knowin' somebody else in the family can," she cooed.

"Yes. Well, I am the man of the family now. Do you think there's any void Father filled for Mother that I can fill?"

Missy laughed at the thought. "No, Shelly, I think Momma is fine."

"Fine," Sheldon said, happy that he didn't need to travel to Texas any time soon.

Missy looked at him. "I want you to know I'm very proud of you," she said sincerely as she was about to climb into her taxi.

Sheldon was astonished. "Really?"

Missy looked back at him. "Yup, I'm always braggin' to my friends about my brother the rocket scientist. And now I can brag about the size of your...well...you know...your..."

"My brain?"

Missy laughed. "Sure, let's go with your head." She stepped into the cab and rolled down the window.

Then it hit Sheldon. "Wait. You tell people I'm a rocket scientist?!"

"Well, yeah."

Sheldon looked at her with disgust on his face. "I'm a theoretical physicist."

Missy looked back at him blankly. "What's the difference?"

Sheldon's jaw hit the sidewalk. "What's the difference?!"

"Goodbye, Shelly," Missy said with a wave as the cab pulled away.

Sheldon was furious. "My God! Why doesn't she just tell them I'm a toll taker at the Golden Gate Bridge? Rocket scientist?! How humiliating."