All Comments on 'Mistaken by Daddy Ch. 01'

by ofbuttons

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
taffy612taffy612over 1 year ago

love it wish it was me

glauconglauconover 1 year ago

Love the setup. The writing is solid and although there isn't much to see yet I think a lot of the little details are great (David's reactions, Daddy manhandling David with ease, etc). Great start to the story, looking forward to see where it goes!

ofbuttonsofbuttonsover 1 year agoAuthor

thank you for these comments! it's always appreciated. the next part should be going up soon.

SteveLeonardSteveLeonardover 1 year ago

I'm very much looking forward to more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really hot set up. Hope to see David continue to struggle and try all he can to avoid being buggered. Failed at the end of course, big time. lol

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year ago

What a terrific first story! You write so well, I'm looking forward to reading more.

ofbuttonsofbuttonsover 1 year agoAuthor

much appreciated, thank you for taking the time to say so! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story, its final part will be up soon. :)

unholyintentionsunholyintentionsover 1 year ago

Oh my goodness. I am fanning myself reading how high-powered David gets convinced that what he needs is a spanking from a Daddy that doesn't even get his name right. Instant fan of your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userofbuttons@ofbuttons
Find my stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6106424&page=submissions My stories are often to do with reluctance plots, and include a range of fetish and BDSM-adjacent kinks, featuring both sexes with a range of sexualities and pairings. Everyt...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES