Mistaken by Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing in through his wide open mouth, trying to ignore the steady trickle of saliva that escaped his stretched lips, David reluctantly drew his hands off the bed, and reached out in the direction of where he thought the cabinet might be. Slowly, he took mincing steps towards it, gently feeling around the air until his fingertips brushed -- wall.

Huddling close to it, he started edging around, willing himself to bump into furniture. He felt ridiculous, but at least no one was watching.

In what felt like far too many steps, David felt his body nudge the edge of something hard, and he spread his hands over the doors of the cabinet. Finding the handles, he carefully tugged it open, and began to blindly feel around the contents. Hanging chains, fluffy cuffs, a velvety cat-o-nine, and the stiff rubbery texture of a dildo all bumped into his fingers as he searched. Frustration sparked in his chest as he could feel nothing like a key in the velvet lined compartments, and after a while, it was getting impossible to tell what he had searched and what he hadn't.

Eventually, David abandoned the cabinet, working his way around the room. A small bedside table was inspected. The mattress was inspected. The four posts around the bed, checked. The opposite wall, roamed, felt.

No key.

David found himself in the centre of the room, unsteadily sinking to his knees. His clothing had to be dropped somewhere. Desperately, he crawled around on all fours in search of it, hands feeling nothing but wooden floor and rug, and then --

Knock-knock-knock.

Tentative, that sound, David freezing and listening to it repeat itself against the door. A muffled feminine voice called out, "Hello?"

David scrambled to his feet, even though he had no idea what he would do once he got there, only knowing that he didn't want to be found on all fours. But standing was no better, and he only had just enough time to decide to cup his hands over his dick when he heard the door open, and hear a soft gasp from the woman who had called out.

He felt distinctly aware of himself, standing in cringing nudity with his hands covering himself, legs still shiny with excess lube and no doubt there were missed traces of semen still drying on his chest. The hood covered only most of his head, and kept exposed his open mouth, and if his luck was going the way it had been, he was sure his nipples were still smarting and red from their cropping and torture. And while his asshole wasn't on display, its burning soreness felt just as obvious as everything else his body was advertising had happened to him.

He knew he made quite the picture, and could only stand there helplessly as she drank it in.

"Um," said the woman. He thought he recognised her voice from the front desk, and felt a clench of despair as she asked, "R-Ryan Hart?"

Slowly, David shook his head.

"David White?" she asked, instead, and he could hear the dawning regret in her voice as she said it.

He nodded his head.

The ensuing torrent of apologies and reassurances and promises whirled around him, and he found himself ushered to sit down on the edge of the bed. Defeated, David sat still and small as he listened to her search the room for the key to his freedom from this whole evening, sighing as he felt her fidget with the lock.

It came free with an easy release of spring-loaded tension, and he hesitated long enough that the attendant went and peeled it off for him, whispering another fervent apology, before leaving him alone to get dressed. His clothes had been left in a puddle on the only section of ground he had not searched, apparently.

But first, David sat in place, just for a little while longer. Beneath his cupped hands, his cock had started stirring anew, and if he was going to leave this room to start issuing his complaints, he was going to have to get it under control.

You know, in case anyone got the wrong idea.

***

End

***

[ Note: Thank you for reading my first Literotica series! I hope it lived up to its premise. All feedback is welcome.

While I will be diverting focus to a different series coming up, I'm already considering returning to David and the aftermath of his experiences at the House of Ex if there is interest, so let me know if there's more story here that you'd care to read. ]

12