All Comments on 'Mistaken by Daddy Ch. 04'

by ofbuttons

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You ahould definitely continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Be interested to see where it goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really loved your story, yours descriptions are incredible. I haven't seen this quality in a long time, congratulations. I would love to see the aftermath and the reaction of Daddy knowing David was not Ryan, that's gonna be so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story

subangel2115subangel2115over 1 year ago

great story! love it! wish this same thing could happen to me here in Pittsburgh, pa!!

ofbuttonsofbuttonsover 1 year agoAuthor

thank you for the encouragement, all! I will be picking up with David in the future once I am past some other story commitments, and it should show up in Gay Male this time (but will have a lot of the same themes and tone).

much appreciated. :)

Hornieboi2021Hornieboi2021over 1 year ago

More of this story please

CeruleanPainCeruleanPainover 1 year ago

This is honestly one of the best stories! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOVE the story arc! I do hope that David/"Ryan" will find his way back to be mistaken by Daddy again.

justlongtobejustlongtobeabout 1 year ago

What a great story......wish I could be David .....or Ryan

dyetieddyetiedabout 1 year ago

Super story and great writing. Thank you!

CockedCapCockedCap7 months ago

Not the flavour that usually draws me, but dang. That was good.

JoeBlow2023JoeBlow20233 months ago

This was so hot! Your writing is professional and drew me in. Ordinarily I skip BDSM stories because they aren’t well written but I couldn’t put this down. You built the tension and the sex was, as I said, HOT! Thanks for such a great series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userofbuttons@ofbuttons
Find my stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6106424&page=submissions My stories are often to do with reluctance plots, and include a range of fetish and BDSM-adjacent kinks, featuring both sexes with a range of sexualities and pairings. Everyt...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES