Mistaken For A Burlesque Dancer

Story Info
She insists that she is not a featured dancer.
3.5k words
4.54
11k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

Right place, right time.

"You're on in two minutes," I told her.

"I don't think so," she said. "I'm not one of your dancers."

I tried to put myself in her brain. If she didn't want to perform, why was this shapely dark-haired woman doing standing near the steps at the side of the stage dressed in a diamante choker and whale net black stockings? Except for the stockings she hid what she wore beneath a thin black coat that reached just past her knees. Since she looked ready for the stage, I assumed she was the next featured dancer. Why else would she dress like that? I know all the arguments that women should be able to dress how they feel. But she was here, dressed like that, near the stage inside The Wild Duck on what was clearly labelled Burlesque Night. Yes, I do know stocking varieties. I may be male, but I know how to dress a woman for a burlesque performance and whale net is practically compulsory in my view. I stared, to get her to concentrate on me. She hadn't backed off or escaped back into the club and she didn't seem nervous, so what was the problem? I asked her what her name was.

"Dilara," she responded, a name I hadn't heard before. "Shoshana told me to wait here and she said that she would be back in a few minutes. "Shoshana?" I asked her. What were these names? She told me Shoshana's stage name and I laughed.

"She's not in Perth," I exclaimed. Was someone in our isolated city pretending to be an international porn star?

This Dilara smiled, knowing something I clearly did not and stated it emphatically. "She most certainly is." I was not going to argue with that. And it relieved the tension between us, so I wondered again what this tanned beauty was wearing under the coat.

"Well," I told her, "she's not here now. This is the situation. A woman is meant to get up on that stage in," I looked at my watch, "one minute and perform for these people who have paid their money to watch her. If you are indeed here by accident then the expected dancer is apparently not here. Are you interested?"

"You're Mister?"

"Call me Rob."

She shuffled, unsure. "Okay, Rob. What would I have to do?" I looked her over. Although her coat hid the extent of her attributes, I got the sense that she had plenty to flaunt and something about her attitude suggested that she could quickly work out how to best use those attributes.

I explained to her in a patient tone "You have to dance to the music. Give the punters the impression that their attention is turning you on. And at some stage lose your clothes and finish the performance in your underwear. Do you think that you can do that?"

"I guess so."

I tried to read what was going on in her mind. She gave me no answer to that in the way she looked straight back at me. So I continued. "And there's money. I'll pay you what the booked girl was going to get." I quoted her an amount that attracted her interest. "In cash."

"And only down to my underwear?" she confirmed, looking a lot more comfortable.

'The Wild Duck would lose its licence if you go any further," I told her truthfully. That looked like the sweetener.

She considered me with serious eyes. "And I just have to dance."

"You just have to dance," I confirmed. I gave her my 'trust me' smile.

She smiled back, thought for a moment then nodded. "Let's do this," she said with no indication of nerves. She undid her coat as I waited, as I studied her face for any clues while wondering what was underneath. I put my hand out and she handed her coat to me without any hesitation having now decided on her fate. I almost whistled, taken by surprise at the sight she presented.

I quickly took the whole visage in. Relieved of her coat, she stood in a black mesh bustier that revealed her flat, somewhat taut chest below shapely breasts covered by a lacy black bra. A long black transparent skirt ran down to her ankles matching the bustier for the little of her that it hid. Not that she seemed bothered but with her coat off I could clearly see her stockings, garter belt and panties through the skirt. Sheer black panties that matched her lacy bra and like the bra covered just enough. And the whale net stockings, a garter belt and patent black heels.

I took a breath to let her see that I was impressed. She gently shook her long dark hair and stared at me with her large dark eyes that seemed to reflect precisely the effect that she now had on me. But I was still wondering. "If you are not here to dance, why are you dressed like that?" I asked her.

"Because I like to," she smiled.

"You have gone to a lot of trouble," I complemented her.

"Not really." She held her stare with just a hint of mischief in her eyes.

I was thinking of disputing her denial, but this was the moment. "Right, in that case you're on now." I gestured at the steps. And we were away.

As she stepped up onto the stage, the DJ noticed and cut the track currently playing. People stopped their conversations and focussed on the stage as the DJ introduced Dilara with a big bass beat number. She stepped tentatively towards the centre of the stage and from my vantage I could see eyes popping as they took in the sight of her. Her long skirt seemed to flow behind her. I watched her closely now expecting something memorable. I just got that vibe. She closed her eyes as she stood centre stage and began to sway to the music, eventually raising her hands above her head in a slow undulating wave that swirled all the way down her body, enhanced by that long skirt. She let herself flow to the rhythm.

It could have been a cliché but the beauty of the woman on stage was heightened by the lighting, a spotlight in the dark and the music, a deep throbbing bass beat as those watching began to quickly realise that they were witnessing something special. People crowded towards the front of the stage to get the best view of her. It seemed to me that those at the front of the stage were literally mesmerised, open mouthed and wide eyed.

If it wasn't for the ear blasting music, you could have heard a pin drop.

Dilara woke out of her dream, danced for a moment with her eyes open observing her effect on those she could see who were up close to her then she turned her head to me it seemed with a question on her face. Was she doubting this hold she had over her audience? Was she looking for my approval? I nodded. The music tempo slowed so she slowed her rhythm which woke her audience's hope that something more was about to happen. I gestured with both hands that it was time to remove the bustier and the skirt. As if on cue, the music picked up an urgency which meant that Dilara was once again concentrating on herself as she increased the tempo of her dance moves.

She turned her back to the audience so that under the thin veil of the material of her bustier and skirt she looked virtually nude to them, only a thin bra strap and the bare outline of a disappearing G-string suggested otherwise. Perhaps she realised this as she teased her watchers by raising her skirt over one hip, baring herself from the top of her stockings to the complications of her garter belt. She let the skirt drop, danced for a moment as, with her back still turned to the audience, she unbuttoned her bustier from the front to dramatically pull it away from both sides and then off. The DJ clearly knowing his job cut the music dead. Pin drop time indeed. Dilara turned around with a look of triumph over her face and her hands covering her breasts. The music hit back up as Dilara dramatically threw her hands to the heavens. To reveal that her bra was still on.

As the music restarted, she shimmied out of her skirt to the wild appreciation of the crowd. At that moment I noticed that right up close to her in the front row of excited patrons, but probably just out of her view, was a woman watching with ebullient glee whom I realised could only be the missing Shoshana. I looked closely and concluded that it was her, recognisable to those of us who valued class in our sensual lives, in what we chose to watch in private. I noticed other women in or near the front of the stage who were also getting off on this outrageous performance on the stage right in front of them. Some were apparently by themselves. Some were getting titillated in the arms of partners. But Shoshana stood out, alone and glowing in her excitement at what her protégé was doing to all who were watching. The performance continued, with the performer on the stage now confident in her moves and in her effect on those who were following and adoring her every gesture.

Dilara's breasts threatened to spill out of her bra, since it did not seem to be designed for her extravagant moves to the rising beat of the next song. Realising this, she let the cups drop away from her breasts -- but with her hands safely covering her nipples and most of her breasts and danced with a teasing smile for a moment that went on and on. She expertly turned away from the audience and again faced the back of the stage to readjust the modesty of her support. Once again her breasts were demurely covered. One tried to guess what was beneath the brassiere and hope that your imagination could be proven correct. If only one were so lucky. But for the rules. The modesty of her bust secured, Dilara curled her fingers into the sides of her G-string and lowered the front knowing that no one, not even me, could see anything of her exposed mound since she was still up against the back of the stage with her back towards the room. She turned her head and shot me a naughty smile but it was too fleeting for me to concoct a response before she adjusted her G-string back up then turned around to engage with her fans, her devotees, now that she had the room under her control.

She kept fingers on the straps and now facing the audience she slid the bands up and down, to bare the inside of her thighs but nothing else, certainly not the prize, as she marched to the front of the stage. If only for the rules! So much was promised as she stood on the lip of the stage her arms now outspread as she shimmied and teased what the people would not see. But this was the end. She smiled and bowed forward to the crowd, her breasts again threatening to fall out of their cups. She gave her admirers an innocent look and again placed her hands over her breasts. She undulated for a short time then the music ended. She stood still for a moment with the room in silence. Controlling the entire room, she took a step back then turned around to face the back of the stage then bowed with winged arms, giving the lucky watchers who were up close a view of her back and her bottom which they would not soon forget. She marched off towards me having collected her skirt and her bustier while she was down. The applause, the clapping and calls for more ignited even me and I could only guess what the adulation was doing to Dilara.

The stage stayed dark in the silence for a moment. Then middling beat music and a garish light show restarted to advise the punters that they were back to entertaining themselves.

+++

Looking fully in charge Dilara marched off the stage. I clapped and smiled at her as she approached me at the foot of the steps. "Not bad," I suggested from very close up noticing a thin layer of sweat on her upper body. She was breathing just a little harder than normal and she glowed. "Did that turn you on?" I asked, holding eye contact with her.

"A bit," she smiled back.

I stepped up to whisper in her ear. "Do you want to do anything about it?"

She stood back and smiled with a challenge. "Like what?" With her hands full, still holding her bustier and her skirt, she could not stop me reaching into her G-string to finger her slit. But she licked her lips in a way which suggested that if she could stop me, she would not try to.

I held my fingers there for a moment. "There's a room," I told her as I ran my other hand up her side, close to a breast which I couldn't help but notice was heaving in time with my ministrations.

Dilara nodded, at least I believed that she did, so I removed my hands, quickly picked up her coat and led her by an arm behind the stage to open the door of a side room, politely ushered her in and closed the door.

"The office," I told her somewhat unnecessarily as I laid her coat on the desk and took the clothes she had carried to place them on top of it. I led her to a couch against a side wall.

"Convenient," she noted with a glint in her eye as we stood so close to each other right near the couch. I said nothing in reply, just quickly removed her bra to be able to study what a moment ago the crowd so wanted to see but couldn't. Her firm breasts stood out proudly as tanned as the rest of her body. I took my time to enjoy that sight.

Dilara gave me a challenging look so I lightly flicked her nipples to confirm they were both hard. "You sunbathe topless?" I asked, clearly enthralled by her breasts.

She laughed. "Topless," she mocked. I looked down. Of course, I realised. She had no tan lines below either.

I ran a hand over her covered mound and reached for the sides of her G-string.

"Are you sure you won't lose your licence if you remove that?" she toyed.

"You're right, of course," I replied and sat her down on the couch. Without any resistance, I spread her legs and shifted the G-string to one side, fully exposing her shaven pussy.

"The licence is saved," I told her as she shivered at my gentle fingering of her outer labia.

"What a thoughtful solution," she hummed.

"You're completely shaved," I noted now with my face close for an intense examination, "almost like you expected something like this to happen."

"A girl should always be prepared," she shrugged, using both hands to push my head into her crotch. I ate her to what seemed to be a quick but satisfactory orgasm if her cries of "Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, yes," were anything to go by. We went on like that for a while as she seemed to want another orgasm straight after the first one. Again she swore and confirmed, swore and confirmed.

I stopped for a moment. "And if you could have done that on stage?" I asked her, enjoying how she looked on the couch, lolling back dishevelled, her legs still spread, her breasts still heaving.

"Done what?" she murmured.

"Taken it all off, really given them a show." I was almost shaking at that thought.

"I don't think I would ever go that far," she replied, "at least not in public."

"You never know," I taunted, casually fingering her. I smiled as she responded eagerly, demanding more than I was giving her, to judge by her thrusts at my fingers.

"Come on," she urged, "I think I know what you want to do next." I looked at her, pretending that I did not understand. "Get on with it," she insisted. Expecting that I had read her correctly I rapidly unbuttoned my shirt and dropped my pants. To no one's surprise, I was already hard and ready to go. "Do you want me to suck?" she asked.

"Not necessary," I replied as she turned on the couch so her head was on an armrest and we could pretend it was a bed. She kept her legs spread, on her back, and I was buried deep in her from my first thrust. I started to recount her greatest hits from on the stage. "You were up there, your breasts were bare, but you kept your hands covering them, for ages," I grunted as I toyed with them, her nipples hard and sensitive. Dilara grunted in reply, turned on as much as I was by that memory.

"And then you lowered your G-string but no one could see," came another voice, that of a sardonic American woman.

I looked over. The door was open. Dilara tensed under me and tried to look to the direction of the voice too. It wasn't that easy from where she was below me, still impaled. She gripped my arms.

Shoshana stepped in and closed the door. "There you are," she exclaimed. "I've been looking for you everywhere." She stepped up close to us "Nice performance, girl."

Dilara blushed as you do when your friend finds you mostly naked and fucking a man you've only just encountered. "I usually don't do this in front of other people," she blurted.

Shoshana laughed. "I meant on stage."

"Oh," gasped Dilara as I thrusted into her, feeling comfortable to continue where we left off, since we were performing in front of an international porn star who presumably had seen it all. Shoshana leaned down, her face near ours. "Shoshana," Dilara gasped like a complaint that her friend was invading our space. Which she was. Our visitor stepped back.

I heard a familiar rustle and turned my head far enough to see that Shoshana was naked.

"After that performance I feel like I need some afters too," Shoshana addressed Dilara. "And I'm a professional, don't forget. You have to be pretty good to get me hot. And you were. And I am." And to demonstrate she played with her own nipples for a hardening moment then went to work on her clit. She bent down to kiss her friend giving me a great view up between her legs. Breaking the kiss, she asked Dilara "was it easy for you up there?"

Dilara smiled at her. "I kind of got into the moment."

"Perfect," Shoshana agreed, "that's how it looked. Has he given you any orgasms?"

"Maybe three," Dilara considered, as I slowed down to follow where the conversation was headed.

"Do you need any more at the moment?" Shoshana asked, matter-of-factly.

"Hey," I pointed out, "I'm still here."

"And a good thing too," Shoshana replied, "since I could do with a fucking now. If you're not too busy." I looked to Dilara who shrugged. Three must have been enough orgasms for the moment. So I got off Dilara to let her get off the couch. Shoshana replaced her and balanced herself on it on all fours. I fitted myself in behind her and Dilara helped out by French kissing Shoshana and massaging her breasts.

This was sexual overload for me. "I'm going to cum," I warned after a short time, and Shoshana urged me to speed up. I complied and she got her orgasm in just before I got mine. She and I came back down as we stayed connected while she lowered herself down onto the couch, still on her knees. I rolled off her after a further moment and we all relaxed on the couch as the two women gently fondled each other, testing the best ways to stimulate and be stimulated. While I zoned out for a moment.

"I've always wanted to get you like this, Dilara," Shoshana admitted. "I've tried to convince you that you are hot and desirable. But you wouldn't believe me. And now I find out that all that was needed for you to discover your hotness was for you to lose your inhibitions on a stage in front of hundreds of people. If only I'd known."

Dilara giggled looking at me. "You've got Rob to thank for that," she admitted.

Shoshana looked at me and laughed. I looked back at her to try to read her, to anticipate her next move. "What did he tell you?" she asked Dilara. I glared at Shoshana.

Dilara saw that and her look became one of concern. "What?" she demanded.

I thought I better get in fast and answer first. "I never said I worked here," I started. "I just said..."

Shoshana interrupted me. "You have to be on the stage in two minutes."

Right place, right time.

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers