Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 05

Story Info
Kim gets Stevie in the best kind of trouble.
7.5k words
4.63
13.9k
26

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 02/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 19th -- 8.22am

Stevie sat up quickly her hair the mess it always was of a morning, yelling "be right there", as she heard the knocking on her apartment door that had woke her. Pulling the covers off her, not even pausing to see how she looked, she rushed to the door half asleep, "sorry I must have slept in", she yelled to her mysterious visitor.

Fumbling with the locks of the door as she pushed a few strands of her dirty blonde hair behind her ear, opening the door and instantly becoming more conscious as she saw Eve standing there with an impatient look on her face holding a leather handbag in one hand and a handful of papers in her other.

Eve looked stunning, as she always did, wearing a tight figure hugging pencil skirt, showcasing her curvy hips, white blouse, straining against her breasts and tucked into her skirt and a grey blazer. She had her long dark hair tied tightly back in a bun and subtle lipstick on which made her lips seem fuller. She looked every inch the serious business woman but still looked so hot, it was clear to see she wanted to earn respect sat behind the reception desk of Dream Pictures but that didn't mean she didn't want to look good and she had got the blend just right today.

"Well are you going to let me in then?" Eve snapped, bringing Stevie back to reality from looking her up and down, her cheeks turning crimson almost instantly as she stepped back a little to allow room for Eve to walk in and turned to look at the state of her small apartment. She hadn't really been home a lot over the last few days and you could tell by the look of the place. There were clothes scattered across the floor, a few empty coffee cups from her regular jaunts to the local coffee shop and the bedding on her bed was a mess from her restless night of tossing and turning.

Moving quickly to gather up some of the clothes, Stevie muttered, "Sorry yes, come in Eve, sorry about the mess, I, er," struggling to come up with an excuse as to why her apartment was such a mess.

"Don't worry Stevie, I remember the days when I was young, free and single, my place was just as messy," smiling at her, instantly relaxing Stevie, until she looked down at herself and remember she was just wearing her pyjamas which consisted of short shorts that hugged her ass tight and a loose fitting vest top that barely contained her breasts, she had not dressed the previous night thinking she would be having company.

Covering her breasts with her crossed arms smiling trying to act relaxed as she scoured the room for a robe Stevie asked, "Can I get you a coffee or something Eve?"

"No thanks hunni, I'm just here to get these signed," waving the papers she had in her hand at Stevie.

Smiling coyly, the memory of the previous day with Kim and her imminent arrival on the porn scene flooding back to her Stevie mumbled her response as she walked in Eve's direction, "Oh, OK, er, sure what do you need from me?"

Eve had walked over to a counter in the small kitchen area, laying out three documents, "It's just your standard ownership and disclaimer bullshit, nothing for you to worry about, just sign where the x is on the three documents and I'll be on my way."

Walking over to the counter, her heart racing her feeling of nerves building up again as she looked over the documents but not sure what she was looking for Stevie had to give herself a pep talk, reminding herself of the chat with Kim the day before, taking a deep breath, before she picked up the pen and proceeded to sign each document.

Her heart still racing but now a mixture of excitement and nerves rather than worry, Stevie turned around about to say something to Eve only to see she was sat on her bed, Stevie's laptop on her lap, "What are you doing?" a tinge of panic in her voice as she asked.

Looking up from the laptop a grin on her face that Stevie hadn't seen before Eve replied, "What do you think I'm doing, I'm pressing submit on the video silly, Jimmy told me to get it on the site as soon as you signed the documents, luckily your laptop was already on our website, wonder how that happened."

Her almost customary crimson colour rising in her cheeks once more as Stevie stood there her arms crossed over her breasts again as she opened her mouth but not sure what she was going to say.

Before she could say anything Eve continued, "You did sign didn't you?"

Relieved for the change of subject, Stevie nodded her head, mumbling, "Yeah all signed."

Returning her attention to the laptop Eve clicked a few buttons and then smiled up at Stevie, "All done, you are officially online sweetie." Before placing the laptop down next to her and getting to her feet fixing her skirt as she stood.

Stevie just stood there watching Eve stand, frozen in position as her mind was awash with thoughts of who would be seeing the video right now, what was going to happen to her life like Kim had told her, she was completely oblivious to Eve as she moved closer to her until she felt her hand on her hip, snapping back into reality looking into Eve's deep blue eyes.

A more serious, if that's possible, look on her face, Eve rested her hand on Stevie's hip, guiding her gently backwards until she was pressed against the kitchen counter, "Very interesting search history on our site though, naughty little Stevie."

Blushing wildly once more as she rested her hands back against the kitchen counter mumbling and stuttering once again lost for words, her breasts pushed against her vest top more because of the position of her arms.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me and who can blame you Brandon is, well he's Brandon, he's an incredible fuck too," smiled Eve, watching the reaction Stevie has to her words.

Moving her lips a little closer to Stevie's her eyes staying locked on hers, "Can't say am not a little disappointed to not see my name in your search history, you not like Eve Knight?"

Lips trembling looking into Eve's eyes their lips so close, feeling her body and her breasts pressing against hers through the thin material of her pyjamas, finally managing to find some words, "I, er, didn't know."

Pulling back, the wicked grin from earlier returning to her face, enjoying the effect she had on Stevie, Eve, moved around her and collected the documents up, "Why would you know, am an innocent receptionist now, but maybe you should search me next time, let me know what you think."

Crossing her arms once more, her face appearing to stay a permanent shade of rose Stevie nodded not sure what the correct answer was as she watched Eve gather her things.

"Well I need to get down to the studio, I'll see you soon am sure, in the mean time, you should keep an eye on your scene on the site, am sure the comments will be lit up," Eve smiled at her and then headed out, closing the door behind her leaving Stevie alone in her apartment a wild mixture of emotions, nervous and excited about her video and turned on by that encounter.

Standing, leaning on her kitchen counter for a moment looking at her laptop in the quietness of her apartment, only the LA traffic in the background making a sound, she hesitated nervously to go and look at it but couldn't resist the draw of the comments that Eve had mentioned. Walking over sitting on her bed, she picked up her laptop and opened it up, instantly she raised a hand to her mouth as the screen flashed up with a picture of her and Kim kissing from the day before, the picture was tagged, "Hot new girl welcomed to the team."

Pressing play on the video Stevie sat there in stunned silence for several minutes as she watched the video play, the sound of the traffic suddenly joined by the sound of her moans coming from the video, her hand never leaving her mouth as she watched.

Watching as the video finished, her horniness from her encounter with Eve only increased by watching herself with Kim, she slowly scrolled down on the page to the comments section, terrified of what she was about to read, heart feeling like it would pop out of her chest as she saw their was 83 comments already, the video had only been online for a few minutes.

Stevie bit her bottom lip as she proceeded nervously to read, the first comment, "Wow, what a stunner, what's her name," her cheeks burning red once more at the positive nature of the comment.

Moving down to the next comment, "Please let's see more of her," in fact as she read on they were all positive and every viewer it appeared was eager to see more of her.

Closing the laptop lid, Stevie fell back on to the bed, covering her face with a pillow and screaming needing to let the energy out, she'd never been this person, she was the wallflower but right now she was very much the centre of attention and she couldn't deny it, she liked it.

Suddenly her phone pinged snapping her back to reality, panic setting in as her mind instantly turned to the thought that someone had saw her video, she grabbed for her phone only to be relieved and panicked as she saw the text from Tom;

"How you feeling today? Are you going to be in?"

"Oh shit," shouted Stevie as she realised it was gone 9.00am, she was meant to be back in the office today and hadn't text to say otherwise. Considering her options for a moment, she hated to do it but she couldn't go in to that boring office job, not today, so she quickly replied;

"Sorry Tom, I overslept, still not 100%, try to be back in for tomorrow"

Stevie hated lying to him but how could she go in with everything that was happening, she was relieved when she heard her phone ping, looking down at it expecting to see a response from Tom only to see an unknown number had text her;

"Hey sweetie, its Kim, hope you don't mind got your number off Eve, am on my way over get ready, we going to celebrate your coming out day (got your address of her too, sorry for the invasion of privacy xx)"

Panic set in once more as she read the text, not sure whether to text back or jump up and start getting ready, hesitating for a moment once more before deciding to text back;

"OK, see you soon x"

Trying to ignore the fact she had just text her boss that she was sick and then minutes later agreed to go celebrate, Stevie jumped out of bed, running into the bathroom and quickly peeling off her clothes to jump a quick shower.

Wrapping a towel around her as she finished what was probably the quickest shower she has ever had, for the second time that today Stevie yelped, startled by loud knocking on her door. Making sure the towel was secure around her; she opened the door to see a smiling Kim stood there.

She looked more casual than the last couple of times she had seen her, stood there in skinny jeans that clung to her long legs, a white body suit that pushed her breasts up into an incredible cleavage with a only a zip holding them in place, sunglasses on and her long blonde hair hanging down her back, she looked every inch the porn star she was.

Laughing as Stevie opened the door, Kim smiled "I know you're a pornstar now hunni but you can't walk down the street in just a towel."

Stevie could have died right there as she pulled Kim into the apartment quickly closing the door, "Oh my god, you can't shout that everywhere" her face finding a new colour of red.

Kim just continued to laugh as she walked into her apartment looking around before laying down on her bed, "Love your apartment hunni, so cute, now hurry up and get dressed and lets go get drunk."

Walking back over to her wardrobe trying to focus on the task at hand but still nervous around Kim, Stevie started to look through her wardrobe thinking what she could possibly wear to even look semi attractive next to Kim.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Kim took matters into her own hands as she hopped up off the bed coming up behind Stevie playfully swatting her ass as she did, "What's the hold up, just pick something" and started to look through her outfits with her.

She pulled out a few outfits before throwing them on the bed with a "No" before turning to Stevie, "OK, this is a problem, you have the wardrobe of an old lady, maybe you should just wear a towel," letting out another of her loud laughs before continuing, "so change of plan for today, we get to go shopping instead" before raising her hands in the air shrieking, "Yayyyyy."

Towel still wrapped around her, hair still wet, Stevie wanted to object but she knew Kim was right, she had never been the sexiest dresser, she'd never even tried a bodysuit like what Kim was wearing on, never mind owned one.

Pulling a cute, white summer dress with daisy scattered across that buttoned up the front out the wardrobe Kim held it out to Stevie smiling, "This will have to do."

Taking the dress from her Stevie smiled holding the dress and looking at Kim as she sat back down on her bed and grabbed her laptop, Stevie went to object but it was too late as she watched Kim open it up her face lighting up as she looked at her, "Someone's been enjoying our work, what did you think, Jimmy did I great job with the edit didn't he."

Just smiling coyly, cheeks flush as ever, Stevie smiled and nodded, still stood there holding her dress and wrapped in her towel. She slowly turned away from Kim, untying her towel and letting it fall to the floor, holding her dress against her breasts, feeling the eyes of Kim on her without turning around to see her.

"Are you seriously going to be shy around me still Stevie," another loud laugh escaping her lips, "I think we got to know each other well enough yesterday that we can be a bit more relaxed don't you."

Looking over her shoulder finding it hard to resist her natural temptation to by shy and coy Stevie just smiled and nodded, as she lifted her dress up and over her head, eager to get dressed and out of this situation.

Moving to her drawers, she opened the top draw and pulled out a pair of her panties, stopping in her tracks as she heard Kim, "What are they?!"

Turning to look at Kim, Stevie was holding a pair of white panties that admittedly she had brought with her when she moved to LA and were far from new, a look of confusion on her face as she asked "What?"

Kim hopped up off the bed, grabbing the panties from Stevie's hand and threw them back in the draw, rummaging through the draw as Stevie stood there, thinking she should object but choosing not to. Kim then turned to her, looking her up and down a wicked grin on her face, "You'll be fine without, you're a porn star now, we will get you some from the shop, yeah?"

Every fibre of Stevie wanted to say no, her summer dress was thin enough as it was and only fell just above her knee, she couldn't go out without panties on in this dress but she also didn't want to disappoint Kim, so she slowly nodded her head and smiled as she watched Kim smile at her, excitedly saying, "Perfect, now let's go paint this town red."

Quickly grabbing some shoes and throwing them on, just small ballet shoes with no heel, she grabbed her phone and her purse and followed Kim out of her apartment into the street, her heart racing once again with a mixture of excitement and nerves as to what Kim had in stall for her today.

Turning to face her as she put her oversized sunglasses back on Kim asked, "Where we heading then, where are the bars around here?"

Looking around, not sure what she had expected from Kim, Stevie replied, "I don't really know, I don't go out around here much, I've not even had breakfast or a coffee yet," laughing as she said it but more out of nerves than humour.

Taking her hand and starting to walk down the sidewalk, Kim frowned at Stevie, "We're going to need to toughen you up me thinks, but I'll forgive you for today, there's a coffee shop, you can get one coffee and some food and then the rest of the day is mine, deal?"

Nodding her head smiling, "Deal," walking towards her favourite coffee shop, wondering if her favourite barista, Dane, will be in and what he will think when she walks in with Kim, he won't know where to look.

They walked along the road, enjoying the early morning LA sunshine, before, stepping in to the coffee shop, the pre-work rush over, the shop had a few customers scattered around enjoying their coffees from oversized cups sat on comfy seats, a few looking up to see the walking in before returning it their cups.

Stevie smiled as she felt more confident in this environment, seeing Dane at the counter, the look on his face as he drank in the sight of them both walking up towards him, almost frozen in place as they stood there, Stevie grinned enjoying his reaction before asking, "Aren't you meant to ask what we'd like?"

This time it was Dane's turn to blush as he snapped back in to reality, looking from one to the other, trying to regain his cool calmness he normally has, smiling at Stevie, "Caramel Frappe as usual?

Nodding at him and smiling, "Well remembered," she was brought back to reality as Kim nudged her arm, looking up at Kim a big smile on her face "Aren't you going to introduce me?"

Her turn to blush this time, Stevie looked from Kim to Dane as she quickly added, "Oh sorry, er, this is Dane, I just know him from here, am kinda regular here, Dane this is my friend Kim."

Holding her hand out towards Dane, Kim smiled her perfect smile at him, "We're a little more than friends aren't we Stevie."

Stevie's eyes flashed up at Kim's nervous of what she was about to say, frozen like a rabbit in highlights once more as she watched Dane take Kim's hands, watching his eyes drinking in Kim's figure, Stevie couldn't deny she was jealous of the attention Kim was getting from him.

"Yeah, we're work colleagues now aren't we babe," Kim added, grinning to herself as she watched the colour come and go from Stevie's face, she was enjoying teasing Stevie.

Still holding Kim's hand, Dane smiled at Stevie, "Oh you got a new job, congrats, today's coffee can be on the house," before looking at Kim again, "and what can I get you pretty lady?" his normal smoothness slowly returning after the initial shock of the girls arrival.

An expert in men drooling over her Kim just smiled, giving him her most seductive look as she pulled her hand back from his grip, "I'll have a caramel frappe too please sugar and can you bring it over to our table over there please sweety?"

Kim knew what the answer was going to be before he responded, she had been in the position so many times, grinning as Dane eagerly agreed to her request, she linked Stevie's arm and led them both away to the table she had pointed out, making sure to wiggle her ass as she walked, knowing he would be looking.

Sitting down, Kim leant into Stevie a grin on her face, "So you've got a thing for the coffee shop guy huh." Stevie looked at her, a stunned look on her face before giggling nervously shaking her head, "He's just the coffee shop guy, I tend to come in here every morning."

A questioning look on her face Kim just looked at Stevie not saying anything causing Stevie's cheeks to turn their now customary shade of pink, "OK, I do kind of fancy him" grinning as she said it.

Giggling, clapping her hands Kim looked over her shoulder at Dane before turning back to Stevie a huge smile on her face, "I don't blame you, I'd fuck him."

Instantly looking around the coffee shop, Stevie looked at Kim unable to stop herself from grinning, Kim's reaction infectious, whispering back to her, "Oh my god, you can't shout that."

Looking at Stevie, almost shocked that she would be worried about her face she responded by almost yelling, "Why the hell not, he'd be so lucky to fuck a porn star!"

Stevie hung her head, debating in her mind whether she should get under the table to hide away from peoples gaze, only made worse when the remaining customers in the shop, one by one slowly gathered their things and left, leaving just the three of them inside the coffee shop.