Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two caramel frappes" Dane announced as he placed one cup in front of Stevie, clearly glancing at the buttons on her dress as he did, before turning to Kim placing her cup down and following the same process, drinking in the full figure of Kim, only this time his gaze was interrupted as he heard Kim's voice, "Eyes up here sweety,"

Dane's initial nervousness seeming to have disappeared he just grinned that grin that Stevie had seen so many times since she arrived in LA as he looked up into Kim's eyes, "Sorry, force of habit and well, they are kind of hard to not look at."

Sitting up in her chair, pushing her chest out Kim just smiled at him, "Well I would like to think so, they cost me enough."

Picking up her cup, more to hide her face than to drink Stevie quietly took a sip as she watched the others interact, lifting the cup to her mouth only to nearly spit it out as she heard Kim confessing, "Sorry if we scared your customers off, appears they've never seen a couple of porn stars before."

"Kim!" Stevie burst out as she looked at her then up at Dane, covering her face with her hand as Kim replied, "What? Is it not true?"

If she wasn't embarrassed enough, it only got worse as she heard, "Yeah Stevie is it not true?" Looking up to see the look of excitement on Dane's face as he stood over them both.

Not needing to respond, Stevie just listened as Kim continued, "Yeah, she's one of the hottest new girls in our studio," pausing for a second as she looked from Stevie to Dane a grin coming across her face as a plan formulated. Kim looked up at Dane again, "Seems as you lost all your customers, why don't you shut up shop and I'll show you her in action."

Opening her mouth to object, staring at Kim, Stevie didn't get a chance though as Dane quickly intervened excitedly, "Why the hell not" as he quickly almost ran to the door of the coffee shop, locking it, before returning to their table and pulling out a chair next to Kim.

"Easy sweety, isn't their somewhere more private we can go to watch" queried Kim grinning biting her bottom lip as she looked up at him causing Dane to stop in his tracks.

Looking at Kim then over at Stevie, Dane hesitated for a moment before replying, "There's a staff room in the back with a sofa" a look on his face worried that the suggestion would offend them only to be relieved as Kim smiled at him, "Sounds perfect, why don't you lead the way sweety."

Getting to her feet, Kim, reached out hooking her arm into Dane's linking him, deliberately leaning into him to push her heavy breasts against his arm as she looked back at Stevie, "Come on Stevie, you don't want to miss you big premiere."

Putting her coffee down, Stevie was still in shock at everything Kim had said, watching as Kim leant in to Dane the pair walking back towards the counter, every part of Stevie told her she should get up and head towards the door and leave as she stood up, glancing at the door thinking about it before looking back at Kim and Dane, taking a breath she followed behind them towards the back room of the coffee shop.

She watched on as they walked through a door ahead of her, following behind them, she walked through the door as Kim fell down onto the sofa in the room, pulling Dane with her, giggling as she did. Stevie looked around the room, a few cupboards, large containers of coffee, a small fridge, and the usual things you would expect to see in a staff room.

Stevie's heart rate went up once more as she looked at Kim, as she reached into her handbag and pulled out her mobile, the realisation that she would be able to get the clip on her phone dawning on her, she was about to object once again when she was pulled down by Kim, falling onto the sofa the opposite side of Dane to Kim, her dress riding up showing most of her thigh, she quickly grabbed for it pushing it back into place, sitting upright, trying to make some space between herself and Dane.

Her legs crossed, holding her dress down and in place trying to cover as much of her thighs as she could, Stevie watched on once more as Kim leant into Dane, holding her phone up in front of them both Stevie instantly recognised the screen, paused at the start of her and Kim's clip, she thought about trying to stop her once more but knew it would fall on deaf ears, so instead braced herself for what was to come.

Closing her eyes as she heard the clip and the sounds of herself and Kim kissing from the previous day, she opened her eyes to see them both glued to the small screen, Stevie found herself, looking Dane up and down, his navy polo shirt hugging his chest, clear that he works out, glancing down to his jeans only for her eyes to widen and look away as she noticed a clear bulge in his jeans.

Once again trying to focus on anything but the bulge she had just seen, Stevie listened as her moans filled the quiet break room, looking up at Kim who was clearly enjoying the video as much as Dane was. Stevie gulped nervously as she heard Kim starting to give the clip commentary too, "Funny thing is sweety, Stevie here, wasn't even meant to be filming this day was you Stevie?"

Both of their attention turned away from the phone for a moment as they looked up at the crimson face of Stevie, "Why don't you tell Dane, why you was on set Stevie." grinning wickedly, Kim was clearly enjoying teasing Stevie as she watched her shake her head refusing to comment.

Kim leant more against Dane, her breasts pressed against his arm as she moved her lips towards his ear, whispering but loud enough for Stevie to hear, "Stevie was on set as a fluffer, and all the guys think she has the most amazing lips."

His gaze had been switching from the phone to Stevie and back again but suddenly settled on just Stevie hearing Kim's words as Dane eyed her lips as she sat there frozen in her seat, feeling his eyes on her, returning his gaze.

Watching them stare at each other grinning to herself, Kim continued, "Yeah, the day of the shoot though, she ended up on camera because" pausing to give Stevie a chance to speak but grinning as Stevie shook her head once more, "the day of the shoot, she fluffed the guy a little too good, so good he came."

Putting her phone down, allowing Stevie and Dane to just stare at each other and think of what to say, Kim reached down and stroked her hand over Dane's bulge, desperate to get out of his jeans, grinning, "You wanna see what they all rave about sweety?"

Both of their eyes widened as Stevie and Dane looked at Kim, Dane sat up a little feeling her hand on his hard cock, whilst Stevie finally managed to find her voice but only managing to yelp, "Kim!"

Kim had made her mind up now though as she reached down with both hands, undoing Dane's jeans, her experience showing at how quickly she reached in and fished out his aching hard cock, grinning and looking at Stevie as his cock stood tall, nowhere near the porn stars she was used to but a nice 7" and good girth as she looked up at Stevie a glint in her eye.

There was a stunned silence between the three of them for what felt like an age as Kim and Stevie looked at Dane's hard cock and Dane just sat there in awe of what was happening until finally Kim broke the silence, "Well," just looking at Stevie with that wicked grin of hers.

Once again the thoughts of how she had found herself in this position ran through her mind as Stevie looked from Kim, to Dane, then down at his hard cock, a few days earlier she wouldn't have even considered this but part of her was proud of what she had done, dare she say achieved in the last few days and she wanted to show it off, she wanted to show Dane she wasn't the shy wallflowers that he thought she was.

Taking a breath, she gave Kim one last look, trying to say how have you got me in to this mess with just her eyes before lowering her head down, watching as Kim's fingers gently wrapped around the base of Dane's cock and aimed it towards her mouth as she took his head between her lips, sucking gently.

Closing her eyes as she closed her lips around his hard cock, Stevie almost sighed a sense of relief as she heard Dane moan above her and Kim giggle at his reaction, relaxing more allowing her lips to slide up and down his shaft, her tongue tickling over the head of his cock inside her mouth as she did.

Dane looked down, watching as Stevie took his cock between her lips, turning to look at Kim as she giggled and then leant into him her hand stroking over his chest, "She's incredible isn't she?"

Nodding his head as he looked into Kim's eyes, Dane moaned softly as Stevie worked her lips up and down his hard cock. Kim then moved closer to him, pressing her lips to his her breasts pressing into his chest as they made out, as Stevie continued to work her skilled lips up and down his hard shaft.

Stevie continued to work her lips up and down his hard cock listening to them talking and the unmistakable sound of kissing as she worked his cock deep, feeling him poking at the back of her mouth after taking more than half of his cock, thinking back to her time with Dre and Am, debating whether to practice her deep throat on Dane.

Kim broke her kiss with Dane for a moment, glancing down at Stevie knowing by how deep she was she was debating how deep to go, smiling at Dane, "You ready for this cutie?" Not waiting for his answer as she reached forward and gently pressed on Stevie's head encouraging her deeper.

The small staff room filled with the sounds of Stevie as a groan escaped her lips as she felt the hand on her head unaware who it was but complying with the pressure and relaxing her throat and moving lower, feeling Dane's cock easing into her throat as she slowly took him all the way to the hilt his balls pressing on her chin.

She was so turned on as she heard Dane groan above her, Stevie slowly moved back up, sliding his cock in and out of her throat, her saliva dripping down his shaft to his balls as she started to enjoy working his cock, once again lost in the heat of the moment.

A shiver ran down her spine, as she felt the hand that was resting on her head, slide down her back, teasing down her spine feeling so good sending a shiver through her body as she continued to work up and down Dane's dripping wet hard cock, Stevie listened as she heard Kim and Dane talking.

"Isn't she great," smiled Kim as she watched her new starlet working Dane's cock, which he returned with a grunt and a nod clearly lost in the pleasure of Stevie's mouth. Kim continued, "Wanna know another secret about her?"

Stevie tried to focus on bobbing up and down on Dane's cock but couldn't help slow her movement as she listened to Kim nervous as to what she was going to say next, almost choking on Dane as she heard Kim whispering to him, "She hasn't got any underwear on."

Quickly lifting up off of Dane, saliva on her chin as she looked at Kim in shock yelping, "Kim!"

Putting on a shocked defensive face Kim just grinned at her, "What? is that not true?"

Eyes moving from Kim to Dane and back again, lost for words for a moment, Stevie sat there, as she caught her breath like a rabbit in headlights once again.

Kim leaning over Dane still her breasts pressed against him that wicked grin never leaving her face, "See I told you," looking up at Dane, "Easy access I guess, maybe we should take advantage of that, what you think, you want my hottie friend to have a ride on that joystick of yours?"

Frozen in position still, Stevie knew once again that should have been the moment she got up and got herself out of this situation but it had been so long since she had been with someone in that way and the last few days and certainly caused her to be hornier than she had been in a long time. She looked from Kim to Dane and then down at his cock, not commenting but also not moving, which in itself told its own story.

Noticing the look in her eyes and the fact she hadn't objected Kim knew Stevie was up for it and there was absolutely no way Dane was going to say no, so she didn't even wait for his approval, reaching out for Stevie's hand and pulling her towards her forcing her to straddle Dane, legs either side of him her dress riding up her bare thighs.

Dane looked up at Stevie as she straddled him before his gaze fell down on her breasts almost visible through the thin material of her dress, her nipples hard and poking through, he felt his cock rub over her bare pussy under her dress and knew at that moment that everything Kim had said was true.

"That's my girl" grinned Kim as Stevie straddled Dane, moving her hand down between them both, "Let me help" and wrapped her fingers gently around Dane's wet hard cock and positioned it at Stevie's wet pussy lips.

Stevie closed her eyes as she felt Kim lift her up a little and then the unmistakable feeling of a hard cock pressing against her soaking wet pussy, she couldn't back out now even if she wanted to, she needed this so much, as she slowly started to ease herself down, biting her lip and moaning softly as she felt Dane's hard cock easing between her lips slowly inch by inch, savouring every ridge.

Her knees either side of Dane, Stevie slowly started to move up and down his hard cock sliding in and out easily her pussy so wet, getting wetter by the seconds thanks to how good his cock felt, her eyes closed biting her bottom lip to contain her moans, his cock felt so good.

Kim and Dane watched on as Stevie started to take more control, riding up and down Dane's hard cock. Kim reached out, still grinning as she watched Stevie take what she clearly needed, and slowly started to unbutton her dress, gently easing it from her shoulders and letting it bunch around her waist, Stevie's bare breasts and hard nipples revealed to them both.

Lost in the moment riding Dane's cock harder, sliding all the way down his shaft now as her body bounced against his, Stevie couldn't help herself as moans started to escape her lips, any thoughts of being conscious of her body were long gone as she felt the cold air against her bare breasts and the groans of appreciation from both Kim and Dane as they eyed her breasts.

Almost in tune with each other, instinctively Kim and Dane both leant forward at the same time and pressed their lips to a nipple each, kissing and licking and Stevie's breasts as she bounced harder on Dane, the feel of their mouths on her breasts increasing the volume of her moans.

Her moans started to fill the quiet staff room more and more as Stevie rode harder and faster, the feel of his cock sliding so deep into her was enough the feeling of their mouths on her breasts had only driven her even further, she hadn't realised how much she needed this, how much she missed sex.

Letting her hard nipple escape her lips, Kim slowly kissed her way up Stevie's body, kissing and licking at her neck smiling as Stevie eagerly offered herself to her until she got to her ear whispering softly whilst nipping at her earlobe, "Cum for us Stevie, give in to it," smiling as Stevie just nodded and continued to bounce and moan loudly.

Feeling her hips start to quiver as she reached her hands up holding Kim and Dane to her breasts as she bounced, Stevie moaned more and more as felt what was going to be one of the biggest orgasms of her life building up, moaning out, "Holy shit yes......so....fucking.....good."

Both Dane and Kim smiled at each other as the usual shy and timid wallflower, was anything but shy and timid, looking up at her knowing she was past the point of no return, her orgasm so close to crashing over her, they continued their joint attack on her breasts, Dane reached around gripping her ass tight helping her move up and down his shaft as her knees weakened.

Suddenly Stevie's body stiffened, sliding so deep on Dane, holding herself there for a moment before she screamed out and bucked wildly on his lap as a huge orgasm crashed over her, shaking out of control moaning, the release so intense, so needed, everything that had happened in the last week building up into this orgasm.

Kim moved up once more pressing her lips to Stevie's as she smiled at her gasping for breath trying to recover from her orgasm, "You enjoy that sweetie, looked like you needed it."

Stevie just smiled at her as she tried to gather herself, still shuddering; every movement of Dane's cock still buried deep in her dripping wet pussy causing her to quiver, as she gasps her response, "You are......such......a bad influence."

The sound of Stevie gasping for breath was joined by Kim's loud infectious laugh as she hugged Stevie, "You're not the first to tell me that."

Slowly Stevie climbed up off of Dane, looking down at his cock glistening with her juices as she fell onto the sofa next to him her dress bunched around her waist, her hair even more dishevelled than when she woke up, she looked up as Kim spoke to her glancing at Dane's still hard cock, "You going to finish what you started or just leave him like that?"

Looking down at his cock once more, still barely catching her breath, Stevie just smiled unsure what to say or do but before she had time to answer Kim continued, "Don't worry, am sure I can help," and without saying another word leant forward, wrapping her fingers around the base of Dane's cock and slid her mouth around the shaft as she slowly eased it between her eager to please lips.

Dane let out a low groan, his head falling back on to the sofa closing his eyes as Kim expertly took him between her lips, sliding deep onto his shaft without hesitation, whilst Stevie watched on biting her lip a mixture of emotions as she was turned on and jealous that it wasn't her sucking on Dane's wet cock.

Moaning on his cock Kim started to bob up and down, whilst twisting the base of his shaft, using all her experience and know on working his cock, her other hand reaching up cupping and massaging his balls, knowing that Stevie had got him close and this wasn't going to take long as she sucked hungrily.

Stevie just watched on in awe listening to the moans coming from Dane and looking down at Kim working his cock completely controlling him, biting her lip hard as she looked up at Dane, watching him moaning more and more knowing the tell tale signs of when a guy was about to cum and Dane was definitely almost there.

Moving her lips back, working his cock with her hand more now, Kim was clearly aware of the tell tale signs too, as she sucked hard on the head of Dane's cock jerking him into her mouth, his turn for his moans to fill the quiet staff room until he could control himself no longer, his hips thrusting up, a hand resting on Kim's head as he groaned out and started to cum into Kim's mouth.

Concentrating on Dane's cock, Kim continued to suck the tip and jerk his pulsing cock, feeling his cum pulsing up his shaft and straight into her mouth, groaning around his cock as his load filled her mouth.

The sound in the staff room slowly started to return to just gasping as Kim drained Dane of every drop of his load, sliding up off his cock with a pop grinning at him that wicked grin once more as she climbed over his lap and moved over towards Stevie.

Still in awe of the incredible display she had just put on, Stevie looked at her wandering what Kim was up to as she crawled over Dane in her direction leaning in to her and pressing her lips to hers. It was only when Stevie opened her lips to kiss Kim passionately back accepting her tongue between her lips that she realised what Kim had been planning, as she felt the flow of cum that Kim had kept in her mouth flowing into her own.

Kim eased Stevie's head back as she kissed her ensuring she got every drop, pulling back from the kiss with a smile at the startled look on Stevie's face, "You earned it hunni, I couldn't steal it from you."

Looking into Kim's eyes and not saying anything Stevie slowly swallowed the gift she had been given, feeling Dane's load travelling down her throat slowly, as she bit her lip.