Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both turned their head as they heard a groan next to them, looking down at Dane who had realised what Kim had just done and had a silly grin on his face but was still gasping for breath unable to speak.

Playfully reaching out and smacking Dane's chest, Kim rose to her feet smiling turning to Stevie, "Come on hunni, we've had breakfast, time to get shopping."

Getting to her own feet, fixing her dress and quickly buttoning her dress, Stevie looked down at Dane as he sat before them his cock slowly shrinking, almost returning to her coy self despite what had just happened, "Thanks for the coffee Dane."

This time it was Dane's turn to let out a loud belly laugh at her comment as he watched them pick up their things, link each other and walk out of the staff room and the coffee shop leaving him sat there with his jeans around his ankles still not 100% they he hadn't just dreamt the whole thing.