Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 08

Story Info
Stevie is blackmailed into a gloryhole.
6.5k words
4.55
10.2k
13

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 02/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy the latest instalment of Stevie and her introduction to the world of Adult movies, I hope you enjoy reading them. If you do please remember to give the story and rating and also leave some feedback, love to know your thoughts on the story so far and on where you think the story could go.

Enjoy.

Dan x

June 28th

Bending over, her tight sports vest and running shorts hugging her now sweaty body, her hands on her knees, trying unsuccessfully to catch her breath, Stevie stood outside her apartment regretting her decision to go for a jog in the first place.

The problem she'd had was she'd not left her apartment since the events of a few days ago when she'd been fucked by her old boss and then blew an almost total stranger in the back of a limo, who also happened to be her new employees rival and had told her in no under certain terms that she worked for him too now. These events had left her in fear of bumping into someone or anything else happening which had led Stevie to just staying in the safety of her apartment.

It hadn't stopped Kim and Alana from messaging her constantly over the last few days looking to arrange their next night out but Stevie wasn't ready for that.

After almost two full days though Stevie had to get out the apartment, which led to her going for a run. She'd always enjoyed jogging when she was back home, allowed her to get out of her head, stop thinking about everything and just relax and despite her heart feeling like it was going to beat out of her chest it had worked. All thoughts of her predicament had left her head, until, as she caught her breath, her phone vibrated in her hand. She glanced down and saw she'd received a Whatsapp message from a number that wasn't in her contacts.

Glancing around as if the person who had messaged her was nearby, Stevie quickly let herself into her block and raced up to her apartment clinging to her phone as she did. Only once she was in the safety of her apartment did she look back at her phone, taking a breath and opening the message, her heart once again feeling like it was going to escape her chest but for an altogether different reason now.

Her heart sank as she read the message;

Unknown Number: Hello Stevie, your services are required, come to 442 East Highway Road. Theirs a video store there, we will be expecting you at 8pm, Derek

Stevie felt like she was going to have a panic attack reading the message, what was she going to do, she couldn't go, she worked for Dream Pictures, she'd signed a contract, what did he even mean by services.

Her eyes opened wider as she looked down and saw that the unknown number was typing again, she just stared at those three dots for what felt like an eternity, gasping, almost dropping her phone, her free hand raised to her mouth as she looked at the screen.

Unknown Number: Incase you think about not showing...........

Under the message was a video, the frozen image was Stevie in the back of the limo blowing Derek, she didn't need to click on the video to know what it was and she knew she had no choice, she didn't show up Derek would share this with Amarni and Dre, the owners of Dream Pictures, and she would be out the job anyway.

Wishing she'd never picked up her phone she dropped it on to the kitchen counter hoping it would go away but glancing up at the clock as she did, seeing she only had ninety minutes until she was expected at the video store.

Stevie looked down at her outfit, thought about Derek's message, what did services even mean, she debated messaging him back and asking what to wear but she refused to behave as if she was OK with this, so instead, she took a breath, telling herself, "It's going to be OK," before heading for the shower.

Quickly washing herself, her mind racing in the shower as to what Derek had in mind for her, only knowing it was a video store, she was picturing herself going through old videos, rewinding them so they could be rented out again like the old video store days.

She stepped out the shower, dried herself off and pulled on some panties and slid on a bra, both white with frilly lace edging, she didn't have any "granny" underwear left, as Kim called it, after their shopping trip recently. Her mind still thinking of the boring jobs she would be doing tonight, she decided to dress comfortable so pulled on some leggings, sliding up her thighs tight to her, before pulling on a long fitting t-shirt, low cut down the front to show off her cleavage but quite baggy so not too fitted. Finally pulling on some strappy sandals and running a comb through her hair but deciding to leave it long to allow it to dry.

She looked at herself in the mirror, she looked a long way from the girl that had got into the limo a few days ago with Derek but this was exactly the impression she was hoping to give him. She was going to go to this video store, rewind some videos or whatever he needed and hope that he never messaged her again.

The place was the other side of town from her apartment, so she ordered an uber and after ten minutes, she stepped out of her apartment and into the waiting cab.

Thankfully, one of the wonders of Uber is the driver already knew where she was going, she'd already put the details in the app, so she sat in the back, staring at her phone without really looking at anything in particular, just to avoid conversations with the driver, she kept glancing out the window as they past through parts of LA she had never been before, until finally they came to stop outside of a beaten-up building with a big red sign above it, just saying, "Video Store."

She took a breath, readying herself for Derek, reached for the door handle and glanced at the driver, ready to say thanks, she may not have wanted to speak to him but she wasn't rude. Suddenly, the driver burst out, "You working in there tonight?"

A little taken back by the question and not completely sure if she was or not, Stevie quickly responded, "Yeah," and was surprised when the driver grinned at her in the rearview mirror.

Eager to get away from this conversation, Stevie quickly opened the door of the cab, climbing out and not looking back, heading for the front door, she walked in, a ringing bell greeted her arrival, her cheeks blushing a little as she looked around at the store, rows and rows of DVDs lined the store.

Stevie's reddening cheeks quickly turned a brighter shade of red though as she realised they weren't exactly DVDs of the latest Hollywood blockbusters, no, all the DVDs were adult DVD's, she was in an adult video store.

Her panic rising, her fight of flight emotion kicking in, she was just about to jump into flight mode when out of a backroom walked Derek, grinning at her as he walked towards her. Wearing a suit like he had been each time she'd met him, the shirt clinging to his strong chest, his beard immaculately clipped into shape, if he wasn't blackmailing her to be here Stevie wouldn't definitely be attracted to him.

"So glad you could make it," Derek beamed as he checked his watch, "Right on time too."

Stevie glared at him, not impressed with his charm, "Well I didn't have much choice after the video you sent me did I."

Sliding a hand around her, resting on the small of her back, towering over her Derek just smiled down at her, "Oh am sorry, my driver keeps that thing on for security and well, it comes in handy at times too," grinning knowingly.

Gently Derek started to lead Stevie through the store, "Come on we need to get you into position."

Her mind coming back to the task that Derek had in hand for her and not how much she hated it she allowed him to guide her threw the store, noticing Kim on the cover of some of the DVDs and even thinking she saw Eve the receptionist at Dream Pictures but not having a chance to really look, she followed Derek until her intrigue got the better of her, "What exactly am I going to be doing here?"

Arriving at a door Derek placed his hand on the handle and turned back smiling at Stevie, "Nothing you haven't shown your more than capable of doing during your time at Dream Pictures." Pushing the door open to show a small room, maybe 3 feet wide, and could only be described as a cupboard.

Stevie looked at the room and then back up at Derek, a mixture of confusion and fear running through her, "I can't do anything like that Derek, they'll find out and fire me, I've signed a contract with them."

Still wearing the same stupid grin on his face, Derek just smiled and calmly replied, "Oh don't worry, your secret will remain safe, all I need you to do is go in here, sit on the stool and well.......do what comes naturally to you."

More confused than ever, Stevie looked up at Derek as he moved to one side for her and then looked at the room, plain white walls, with nothing on them, before looking up at Derek, "For how long?"

"I'll come get you when you're done."

Looking at the room, thinking this could be a whole lot worse, she looked back at Derek, "and then we're done right!"

Grinning at her, "Awwwww, where's the fun in that." Stevie went to open her mouth before Derek added, "OK, one night here and then I'll delete the limo video."

Nodding to Derek, her attention returning to the room, Stevie took a breath and slowly walked into the room, giving Derek one last glance as he smiled at her, "Have fun" and then closed the door behind her, leaving her alone in the small cupboard.

Glancing down at her phone, five past eight, Stevie wondered how long he planned to keep her here, when suddenly to her right she heard movement. She looked for where the noise was coming from and suddenly a small circle section of the wall disappeared, about the size of a coke can, maybe a little bigger.

Looking down at the hole, Stevie leaned down towards, wondering if she was expected to look through the hole or something, she almost fell backwards when before she could get to eye level with the hole she saw the unmistakeable sight of the tip of a hard cock pushing through the small hole.

Quickly standing and moving to the opposite side of her small cupboard, her hand raised to her mouth, her eyes never leaving the hard cock that had now pushed its way through the hole, and twitched in her direction, it was about 6", not to thick, but not skinny either.

Her fight of flight mode once again activated, Stevie turned towards the door, reaching for the handle but as she pulled nothing happened, the door was locked from the outside.

She considered banging on the door and shouting for Derek to open up but then she thought about what he'd said to her about what she needed to do, she knew what he meant now about doing what she'd already done at Dream Pictures, her anger rose again as she thought about how much of a dick Derek was and how he expected her to suck a cock poked through a wall at her.

Suddenly her phone buzzed.

Unknown Number: I can still share our video Stevie, get to work.

Resisting the temptation to throw her phone against the nearby wall, Stevie instead glanced down at the hard cock still standing to attention. She'd sucked a lot of cocks over the last few weeks, one more to get this over with wouldn't be the end of the world.

Accepting her fate, she slowly dropped to her knees, her hands resting on the wall of the cupboard, her mouth level with the stranger's cock, she took a breath and slowly leant forward, her tongue snaking out, until it gently lapped over the hard cock before her.

A familiar shiver of excitement ran up her spine as she heard the moan of the stranger through the wall and felt his cock move forwards as if he was trying to thrust through the wall. Taking some enjoyment from this small dose of power Stevie kissed the tip and allowed her tongue to tease around the crown of his cock, tasting remnants of pre-cum from the already excited cock.

Still moving slowly, she kissed her way down the 6" shaft, before licking the length of the underside of his cock, hearing him moan again turning her on, Stevie, opened her mouth and carefully closed her lips around his cock sliding a few inches into her mouth as her tongue flicked over the head.

Getting into it more with each bob of her head, Stevie started to slide his cock deeper between her lips, the last fortnight the cocks she'd seen had been huge, so this 6" shaft was a welcome return to normality as she worked back and forth her mind on pleasing the guy and getting out of this cupboard.

Relaxing her throat, as she'd recently been shown, Stevie worked the stranger's cock into her throat, groaning herself now as her nose touched the wall as she took all of his cock. Feeling his cock pull back before pushing back between her lips into her throat, holding herself against the wall allowing him to control the pace for a moment.

Hearing the stranger moaning the other side of the wall, Stevie couldn't deny how turned on she was she worked his cock back and forth hungrily, she smiled to herself, her mouth still full of his cock as she heard the mumbled words from the other side of the wall, "Ohhhhhh fuck am gonna cum," and felt his shaft start to pulse knowing his load was close.

Eager for this to be over, Stevie pressed forward, groaning herself as his pulsing shaft slid into her throat, closing her eyes as she felt the warm liquid of his load gush down her throat straight into her stomach, swallowing down jet after jet as his load seemed to go on forever.

Suddenly the strangers cock pulled back, sliding from her lips and disappeared into the hole. Smiling at her success, catching her breath a little from the throat fucking, Stevie got to her feet fixing herself, expecting the door to open any second now.

It wasn't the sound of the door she heard though, she looked down at the floor where she had left her phone as she heard it vibrating, picking it up to see another message had arrived.

Unknown Number: Don't think that your shift is over already, because it ain't.

Reading the message her anger growing again Stevie looked down as another hard cock, noticeably thicker than the first one but a little smaller pushed through the hole in the wall. Her attention brought back to her phone as it buzzed again in her hand.

Unknown Number: Some guys like to just poke through the hole and cum, so your choice but you might want to lose the top before it gets ruined........assuming you want to wear it when you leave later.

Stevie read the message a few times, their wasn't a single part of her that wanted to take her top off but she is also knew she was the other side of town from her apartment. Glancing at the cock, the tip already slick, he'd clearly been prepping himself, if this guy came without warning all over her, she would end up having to get a cab potentially covered in cum.

Considering her options, none of which seemed ideal, Stevie looked around the room, she was the only one in here, nobody would see, she bit her lip before she slowly lifted up her top, her white bra revealed as she carefully placed her top in the corner of the room away from the cock and then slid her leggings down and off, her matching panties revealed.

Moving back to the wall with the cock poking out of, now in just her underwear Stevie took another breath, kneeling down and once again started to lick and kiss around the tip of the stranger's cock.

Her lips stretched as she didn't tease this guy as much sliding his thick cock between her lips bobbing up and down her tongue teasing the underside of his shaft as she worked her way up and down.

Stevie once again couldn't help but take some satisfaction from the moans of pleasure coming from the other side of the wall as she worked her lips back and taking his cock to the hilt, the stranger seemed to be enjoying it a lot so she was surprised when suddenly his hard cock slid back out of the hall, leaving her kneeling there looking at the empty space.

Suddenly a hand pushed through the small hole, barely fitting, Stevie didn't have time to react as the hand reached through the hole, reaching down and firmly groping her breast through her bra.

Biting her lip in shock as much as anything, Stevie couldn't deny sucking the two cocks had turned her on and the hand groping at her breast was giving her some relief, so rather than pull back like she could have, she remained knelt there, arching her back to push her breasts out and allowing the stranger to maul at her 32c breasts. Groaning softly as he pulled one breast up out of her bra, toying with her nipple as it hardened to his touch.

Then once again as quickly as the hand arrived it was pulled back again leaving Stevie kneeling there, panting slightly, turned on, and a little frustrated that he had stopped.

What Stevie had failed to realise though was whilst the stranger had been using one hand to toy with her breasts his other hand had been busy jerking his cock. Jerking his cock so much so that this time when he poked the dip through the hole, it wasn't with the intention of Stevie sucking it, the stranger was already past the point of not return.

Looking at the hole as the cock started to poke through once more, Stevie tried to gather herself and ready herself for more sucking when she heard the moans the other side of the wall and realised what was about to happen. Closing her eyes at the last second as a thick jet of cum erupted from the thick shaft splashing over her open mouth and cheek, quickly following by another landing over her partly covered cleavage and another as she moved closer to it landing over her nose.

Panting for breath again, Stevie took the cock back into her mouth, sucking the last few jets out of it before it slowly pulled back and slid out of the hole, leaving Stevie kneeling there her face and breasts covered in cum.

Almost as quick as the second cock had slid out of the hole a third one slid in to replace it, this time thinner but the longest of the day at around 8". This time there was no need for a Whatsapp message reminder, Stevie knew what was expected of her as she leant forward and took the hard cock between her lips.

Groaning as she felt the guy slide back and push forward, bringing her mouth closer to the hole in the wall, Stevie had the impression this wasn't the guys first time using this hole as he expertly manoeuvred her so he could slide in and out. She kept her lips tight around his shaft, allowing him to control the pace, groaning softly as she felt his hard cock sliding along her tongue, gagging occasionally as his tip pressed at her throat.

Suddenly Stevie heard through the wall the guy speaking, he was the first one to say anything, although muffled due to the wall between them, she faintly heard him as he asked, "Stand up but keep sucking me baby!"

Any resistance long gone now Stevie quickly complied as she kept her lips tight around his cock but got to her feet, bent over at the waist, the small space she was in didn't leave much room as she felt her ass almost tight to the opposite wall, her hands resting on the wall in front of her.

She groaned once more as she quickly realised why he had made her stand up as she felt the cock push deep into her throat, the new angle allowing him to slide deeper than he had before. Sliding back and forth in and out of the hole, the crown of his cock dipping in and out of her throat.

The sound of the hard cock sliding back and forth as she sucked, her lips tight around it, echoed around the small enclosure, the noise meant that Stevie didn't hear the sound of another circle opening appearing on the opposite wall to where she faced. Slowly a hand appeared, slid through the hole and stroked over Stevie's pantie clad ass.

Her eyes widening in surprise, Stevie went to pull back off the cock in her mouth before she heard through the wall, "Don't stop baby, am so close!"

Feeling the shaft between her lips starting to throb between her lips, knowing his load was close, Stevie closed her eyes and kept her lips tight around his shaft as she felt the mystery hand stroking over one cheek and then the other, groping at her barely covered ass.

12