Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readying herself for another load, sensing he was close, Stevie felt him pull back, till just the tip rested in her lips groaning as the first load sprayed into her mouth over her tongue. Panting for breath as he pulled out, her mouth still open as several more jets of his thick load splashed out onto her lips, dripping down over her chin and more into her mouth.

It was at the exact time that she felt the 8" cock spraying his load into her mouth that Stevie felt the hand behind her get braver, sliding down her ass cheek and slowly pressing between her thighs, rubbing over her panties, along her pussy.

Stevie closed her eyes as the cock in front of her slid back into her mouth, allowing her to milk the last few drops out of the softening cock, her mind raced as she knew the mystery hand could feel how wet her panties were, could tell how much she was enjoying her treatment and she couldn't deny the feel of the fingers rubbing over the lips of her pussy through her panties was only turning her on more.

Her fingers dug into the wall as she leant on it as the cock slid from her lips and out of the hole, she opened her eyes looking behind her at the hand that was now rubbing over her clit through her panties. She could have moved out of its reach now that she was no longer sucking anyone's cock but the rubbing felt so good, she blushed as she felt her hips grind down against the hand slightly.

Soft moans escaped her lips as she stayed in her bent over position, her legs parted, rocking slowly back against the hand rubbing over her panties. She watched as a fourth cock slowly slid through the hole, smaller than the others, and once again, without hesitation, she took the cock between her lips, working the hard shaft back and forth between her lips.

Stevie groaned as the hand rubbing over her panties never relented, rubbing along her lips, pressing against her clit, she could feel her orgasm building as she kept sucking on the fourth stranger's cock. Her body rocked against the hand more and more, she moaned louder against the cock in her mouth as her body took over, her hunger for her orgasm rising more and more.

Her hands still pressed against the wall of the cubicle she groaned around the cock in her mouth as she felt the shaft pulse, her mouth filled with another load and the sensation of it hitting the back of her mouth sending her over the edge as her body bucked against the hand and a huge orgasm crashed over her, her knees almost buckling as it did.

Staying in position, Stevie kept her lips tight around the cock as she milked and swallowed every drop of his load, before it slowly pulled back into the hole. The hand also slid back into the hole and Stevie fell to her knees, panting as she tried to recover from her orgasm and the load she had just swallowed.

Stevie looked down at herself as she knelt in small room, her breasts were covered in her own saliva and drops of cum that had dripped down from her, her panties were soaking from the intense orgasm she had just received, it was the first time she had a moment to think since she had stepped into the room, how did she find herself in these positions.

Glancing over at her phone, she considered reaching for it, but before she could, she looked to one of the holes watching as another cock pushed through it, and also turned and saw another one poking through the second hole. Without thinking, Stevie reached up, wrapping her fingers of each hand around a cock each, slowly stroking their hard shafts.

Leaning forward she licked and sucked on the tip of one cock as she stroked it before turning the other way and doing the same with the second cock, all the time continuing to jerk them both. Stevie couldn't believe she was doing this, what had she become, two weeks ago she was the shy one of her friends and now she was kneeling in a cupboard of an adult video store jerking off two stranger's cocks.

Realising once more that one of the strangers had been busy playing with himself before he poked through the hole, Stevie squeezed and stroked firmer as she felt his cock pulsing knowing he was getting closed, before suddenly the cock erupted, spraying down over her bra covered cleavage, onto her neck as she kept stroking, milking every drop out of him, her hand covered in cum as the last of his load leaked down onto her.

Letting go as the cock slid back she turned back to the other cock, leaning forward taking it between her lips and bobbing hungrily, feeling his shaft getting closer between her lips as she heard the groans through the wall once more.

It didn't take long before the cock couldn't take any more, the first jet filling her mouth before the stranger pulled back, Stevie knelt there panting for breath her eyes closed and mouth open as the cock jetted the rest of its load over her face, painting her with her sixth load of the night.

Panting for breath once more, Stevie sat on her haunches, the taste of cum lingering on her lips as some dripped down her face onto them, she looked at her clothes in the corner of the room, somehow still clean, before looking down at her ruined bra and panties.

Snapping back to reality, as she heard the shutting of the two circles and then the unmistakable sound of the door being unlocked, she looked down at the state of her but didn't have much option as the door opened and a grinning Derek was stood there looking down at her.

"Well look at you, don't you just look delightful", grinned Derek as he stood at the doorway.

Stevie looked down at herself once more, the most recently splashes of cum still on her breasts, still breathing heavily as she looked back at him not responding to his comment or his grin. She did however, respond as she glanced down and saw that he was holding his phone and pointing it in her direction, yelling at him, "Are you filming me!?"

Still wearing the same grin on his face, Derek nonchalantly replied, "You look so good on camera, why wouldn't I."

Laughing as he stepped into the room, he put his phone into his pocket, walking in holding a towel in his other hand as he got closer to her, "So did you enjoy yourself Stevie, you certainly seemed too."

Opening her mouth about to tell give him a piece of her mind, Stevie didn't have a chance to respond as Derek continued, as he looked her up and down, "Looked like you made quite the mess, you need a towel?"

Once more glancing at herself covered in cum, she looked up at the towel in his hand, resisting her urges to yell at him, as she responded, "Yes please." Mentally kicking herself for being so polite and saying please to him.

Holding the towel out for her, Stevie reached up to grab, only to watch as Derek pulled it away, that wicked grin still on his face, "No point using the towel to clean your underwear, think they're a lost cause, so why don't you lose them first and then you can have the towel."

Her urge to scream out at him increasing again but knowing it was futile, she hesitated for a moment before sighing and reaching back undoing her bra, slowly sliding it off her shoulders, looking up at him as she dropped it to the floor, "You're such a dick."

Derek just laughed as he stood there watching her slide her panties off, kneeling on the floor covered in cum and naked, still holding the towel out of her reach, "All you've done tonight and you're still talking about dick."

Pulling a face at him, Stevie, now naked, reached up for the towel, only to watch as he held it out of her reach still, almost yelling now, "What?"

Moving a little closer to her but still keeping the towel out of reach Derek smiling down at her, "Well, seeing you naked, covered in cum, kind of turned me on Stevie, figured, I might need one last bit of encouragement to delete our video." He reached down and undone his pants with his free hand as he just watched Stevie's reaction.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Stevie verbally lashed out, surprising even herself as she very rarely swore.

Grinning at her reaction, Derek stepped back a little, "Fair enough, don't worry, get yourself dressed and we'll talk outside in the store."

Her face dropping at the thought of having to get dressed in the few clothes she had still covered in cum and still not be certain the video was deleted, "Wait, wait, don't, OK....OK.......I'll do it," hanging her head in resignation.

Walking back towards her, closing the door this time, not talking, Derek just stepped in front of her watching as Stevie slowly reached up and finished undoing his pants.

Slowly tugging them down, Stevie looked up at Derek and then back down as the shape of his hard cock was clearly visible in his tight briefs. Taking a breath, she hooked her fingers in to the top of his briefs and pulled them down, his hard cock springing free, she looked up as Derek, still grinning down at her smiled, "Good girl."

Wanting it over as quickly as possible, Stevie reached up wrapping her fingers around his hard cock, kneeling up she closed her lips over the crown, working her lips back and forth on the seventh cock of the night, whilst jerking the shaft.

She listened as Derek groaned above her, feeling him rest a hand on her head as she worked her lips deeper down his shaft, her tongue lapping at the underside of his shaft, doing everything she could to try and get him off as quickly as she could.

Closing her eyes, she felt both of Derek's hands resting on her head now, she knew what was coming before it happened, she kept her lips on his shaft, trying to relax her throat as Derek suddenly took control, gripping her head tighter as he thrusts his shaft in and out of her mouth.

Saliva dripped down her chin onto her bare breasts as his cock slid back and forth, sliding deep into her throat, feeling the swing of his balls hit against her chin as she took him so deep, groaning and gagging occasionally as he used her.

"That's it Stevie, show me why they love you over at Dream Pictures!" Derek groaned as Stevie kept her lips tight on his shaft, allowing him to take what he wanted, just wanting the moment over.

After what felt like forever but was only a few minutes Derek pulled out, his cock slick with Stevie's saliva, she gasped for air, saliva still dripping down her chin from his hard use, she watched as he gripped his cock stroking it in her direction, she looked up at him as he moaned, "Push those tits up baby, I wanna give them one last coat."

Reaching down Stevie didn't question his request as she pushed her breasts up with both hands pressing her 32c breasts together covered in cum and her own saliva, looking up at his cock as he stroked it, readying herself for his load.

Closing her eyes quickly as she heard his groan, she felt his load splash over her neck and breasts, jet after jet before she opened her eyes again as Derek pushed back between her lips, feeding her the last remains of his load as he kept a hand on her head once more.

"Ohhhhh shit, fuck I get it, I get why they love you, the mouth of yours is fucking priceless!"

Gasping as she tried to get her breath back as Derek finally pulled out, Stevie rested on her haunches, looking up at him, hating him for what he put her through tonight.

Derek not saying anything, just grinning, as he caught his breath too, handed the towel down to Stevie, laughing as she snatched it out of his grip and quickly covered her breasts with it, "No point covering now sweetie, I've already seen the goods."

Wiping her face with the towel that was quickly covered in cum and saliva, she looked up as Derek walked out, closing the door over but leaving it open this time, she heard him shout back, "You can get dressed now."

Quickly grabbing for her clothes, she cleaned herself up, looking down at the cum covered mess that were her panties and bra, she decided to pull her top on without her bra and then slid her leggings into place without her panties, she wasn't the sort to go out in public without underwear on but the alternative wasn't really an option.

After finding a dry spot on the towel she quickly gave her face and her hair another rub over trying to ensure she got every drop of cum before grabbing for her phone and nervously walking out in the video store. Her cheeks instantly burned red as she saw the store was no longer quiet but quite the opposite, there must have been over a dozen men in there and they were all looking at her and all grinning.

Stevie covered her face with her hand holding her phone as the reality that she was potentially looking at some of the men she had just blown dawned on her and started to move towards the door as quick as she could, not even considering how she was getting home, just desperate to be somewhere else.

She stopped in her tracks as she heard Derek shouting her, "Where's the rush Stevie, slow down a sec."

Looking over at him, he was holding a small brown envelope and waving it in her direction.

Still keeping her face covered to try and hide her embarrassment Stevie walked over assuming the envelope had something to do with the video he had, "What's this?" She asked as she took the envelope from him.

"Nothing you did tonight was for free cutie and I'm sure you'll be glad to know that the video in the back of the limo is now deleted, scouts honour."

Feeling the thickness of the envelope and then looking back up at Derek as what he said sunk in, Stevie just mumbled, "Good" and spun around heading for the door once more.

Stepping out into the darkness, Stevie looked around, clutching her phone and the envelope to her chest, feeling as if the flimsy material of her top barely covered her breasts, she wasn't sure whether to be relieved or mortified as she watched as the cab she had stepped out of a few hours earlier pulled up in front of her, the driving grinning and waving for her to get in.

Knowing this was her best hope to get home and get home quickly she climbed into the back of the cab, glancing at the driver, seeing his grin in the mirror, she raised her phone about to avoid all conversation once more when she heard him say, "You look different that before, did you do something with your hair."

Stevie's cheeks blushing wildly, she hung her head and did everything she could to avoid eye contact and conversation the entire way home, focussing her mind instead on the thought of a warm shower cleaning herself off as soon as she got home.

Meanwhile back in the video store, Derek sat on a chair behind a large desk, counting a wad of cash on his desk, a couple of other guys sat around the room. Breaking the silence, one of them asked, "Did you really delete that girl's video, she could have been a lot of fun."

Grinning as he looked up at him and glanced around at the other guys, Derek responded, "I gave her my word didn't I, I told her I would delete her limo video, so delete it is what I did."

"Real shame that," one of the guys responded.

Derek was still grinning though as he put his money away in an envelope in her draw, "I told her I would delete her limo video; I didn't say nothing about the camera's we have in the gloryhole room did I."

The room erupted with laughter as Derek grinned wickedly, he had fun with Stevie tonight but he was far from finished with her.

12