All Comments on 'Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 08'

by Dan_England

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love stories from the woman’s point of view. This one is written really well. Thanks!

DomFckrDomFckr2 months ago

We have a local Dirty Bookstore with Gloryholes and it has a fetlife group and couples come mostly on weekends competing with cd's and trannies and lots of bi and gay guys who all over sucking guys cocks. Last saturday I was treated to a couple where she loves to suck cocks and then he also sometimes takes over for her. Since I am a Multi-cummer and with my 7"+ cock i can cum 3-5 times in a row especially if you keep going and she got 2 loads and he got 1 as they didn't know about the pen sized hole at eye level peering into the booth so i could see them sharing my loads and when i coated my cock in CChocolate id edible lube she gave itt over to him as he went to town on it and as i had left the door unlocked one ot the shemales came ni and got excited watching as he 8" cock got so hard poking out or her black panties so i had to reciprocate the show and went to town on her as she facefucked me in front of our audience. The couple were clearly fucking as they watched and afterwards as the lady stood by the bathroom she smiled and i winked. I almost thought i was going to break my record of 5 times in a night and would have if you counted me jacking off at home afterwards remembering such a hot time. I also Love taking submissives there as both a reward or punishment and see how many they can suck in one to two hours as one is like stevie as i bring a tarp as she is usually cum covered. Special thing is she is a senior citizen and innocent looking granny but can suck cock like no other. Although one of my subs i met as he was on the downlow and sucking an ocassional cock and his id fell into my hands hehe well sort of and i then well i convinced him i could have him come out to his what he thought was fridgid sexless wife. Thinking i was going to cuckold him and just fuck his wife but when i made him put her panties on and then eat the creampie. As she was so super turned on I pointed out that he was hard and must be Bi; so i semi-forced him in front of her to lick my cock clean and then shoved it in his mouth and held his head in place as i told her that he was now "My cocksucker" and asked what she thought about it. Well needless to say she played with her pussy as i abused her busbands mouth and throat and he gave up pretenses of resisting and got into it as he was a natural sub. So I cam in his mouth but made him share it and as i was still hard i knew to solidify my place by fucking her literally sopping wet pussy and making him finger her clit as i told them how their "New life" was going to be with her having young studs and bulls to fuck her and he was going to be the fluffer and cleaner and if a "Good Boy" then he too could have a load or too. Eventually i bought her a gift as she tired her new Strapon on him as i fucked her from behind literally fucking them both. She turned into a hotwife and they are swingers now where she will select men and he will also bring some home for both. She went bi and likes seeing him in frilly panties and bras with a wig as her sub sissy. He is of course so happy as now he gets more sex then ever before and has actually referred me to three other couples who wink wink needing coming out. So if in Northern Indiana southwest Michigan or Chicago hit me up and discuss your slutty fantasies. Oh and maybe I'll tell you about private gloryholes and swing parties and tv / sissy parties nearby too..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDan_England@Dan_England
Thanks for checking out my profile, I have two reasons for being on chat, one I enjoy writing and would love for you to read my stories, feel free to give me some feedback, Two, I've a fondness for the chat. Looks wise, as my bio says, am pretty average, 5'11, short dark hai...