Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she was doing this, Liam had one hand rubbing her nipples in turn and the other hand was in her slit pleasing her clit. She dropped his cock from her mouth and started to shriek a bit in excitement.

He picked her up and laid her on the bed with her ass at the edge. Liam dropped to his knees and while his finger was pleasing her clit, he forced his tongue into her pussy. It was so wet. He gave her a good tongue lashing and her orgasm continued to build.

"Fuck me," she cried out. "Fuck my cunt, let's make that baby!"

Liam stood at the edge of the bed, took the underside of her knees in his hands and lifted her knees into the air. He didn't need to guide his cock into her. The bed was the perfect height and his cock was sticking straight out, pointing at her entry. He pushed his hips forward and the tip of his cock found the opening and started inside her. He started to push into her.

He soon sensed his ball-sack against her ass. As he started to fuck her, he could feel his balls in their loose ball-sack slapping against her ass. As he fucked, he could hear the slurpy sounds as his cock beat against her dripping wet pussy.

The thought that he was helping to make a baby only made his cock harder. He was picking up the pace and as he did so Hope's orgasm was building. His balls were no longer smacking her ass with each stroke. They were now being held against the base of his cock by a ball-sack that had shrunk. He knew that in moments his balls would be delivering hot sperm out of his cock and into her baby well.

Hope's body was starting to shake as Liam's cock and balls sprang into action squirting hot cum into her. Liam gave one more big thrust and held his cock as deep inside her as he could. ope

Hope could feel squirt after squirt of hot cum being delivered into her waiting vaginal canal.

Liam pulled his cock back about an inch and then pushed it back into her again. He was trying to make sure that he delivered every drop of cum that he could. He repeated this several times.

He leaned forward and kissed her passionately. She explained that he should prop her up with a pillow under her ass to try to ensure that his seed didn't run out. She told him not to withdraw until she was repositioned on the pillow.

That done, he felt her tighten her grip on his cock as he slowly slid it out of her.

Exhausted, they fell asleep. Liam woke to hear Hope in the shower. He felt his cock which was covered with dried pussy juice and cum. He'd get his shower in a few minutes. He smiled. Hope planned to fuck twice on Saturday. This was Saturday. His face broke into a huge smile.

At breakfast Saturday morning, Hope was giddy over Liam and his lovemaking of the night before. "If my orgasm is any indication, we will definitely be pregnant by Monday morning. So, you've slept, showered, had breakfast and now it's time to fuck again." She took Liam by the hand and took him to the bedroom.

She wasted no time on the preliminaries. They were in baby mode and that was "get it done" mode. From the breakfast table to the bedroom, she's left a trail of clothes. She arrived in the bedroom in only panties. She wiggled as she took them off and threw them at Liam. He batted them aside. She came over and pull up and off his t-shirt and slid down his gym shorts leaving him naked. Still on her knees from removing his shorts, she took his cock in hand and jerked it slowly.

The thought of his entering Hope's sweet pussy again so soon after last night made him hard.

Hope jumped on the center of the king bed with her elbows on the mattress and her ass high in the air. Her back sloped downward causing her to be accessible from the rear. Liam climbed into bed behind her and touched her lips. She was already a bit moist. Liam shifted his body and lay on his back on the bed. He positioned his head looking up at her pussy. She understood immediately and lowered herself onto his face. His tongue went to work. She moved forward and backward positioning his tongue where she wanted to be licked.

It wasn't long before Liam's face was moist from her juices. "Okay," she said. "I'm ready, fuck me now! Breed me."

Liam righted himself in the bed and approached her from the rear. He slid his cock between her lips from top to bottom. He positioned his cock and slid it in an inch or two. He then gripped her hips with his hands and using them to steady him, he pushed inside her in one powerful push. He'd never slammed his cock into anyone like that before. The power of it made him even harder and he started fucking her hard and fast. She let out little grunts with each stroke. He picked up the pace even more and her grunts turned into one long throaty sound. As the pitch of the sound changed, she felt her orgasm build. As it over took her, she changed and let out a passionate scream. Liam kept pumping his cock into her cunt. While he could feel his orgasm coming, it was taking its time giving him more fucking time with Hope.

He lost the battle to hold back and started to cum. Remembering their goal, he pushed his cum as deeply as he could. As before, he waited using his cock to hold his cum into her pussy. His sperm had work to do that could only be done if it stayed in place.

Saturday evening brought on the third fuck time. They had talked and decided that the traditional missionary position would be good, so they went with that. Unlike the afternoon, Liam decided to slow fuck her in the hope that she'd orgasm over a longer time. It also allowed her to wrap her legs around him. He liked that. He like when she used her legs to push him deeper into her. After a nice long, slow fuck he delivered the seed that she wanted.

Sunday came and by midmorning, Hope was ready for more baby making. "I like that you keep doing new positions," she said. What do you have instore for this time?"

"You'll see. That is unless you have a request."

"I'll leave it to you. You're doing great so far."

He started with the things he knew that she liked. Passionate wet kisses with lots of tongue, fondling her breasts and licking and sucking her nipples. "Say, when the baby arrives, can I still play with your tits? You're not going to give the kids exclusive rights, are you?"

"You'll get your titties time," she said between her moans.

She was starting to get aroused and the moaning became louder. Liam told her to lay on her side and he positioned himself behind her continuing to tug and gently pinch her nipples. He raised her top leg into the air exposing her pussy. He rubbed it gently. She was really into it by this time. He adjusted his position and pushed his cock towards her pussy opening. He slid it inside her. He moved the end of his dick in and out until he felt that he had a good approach. Then he slid as much of his cock into her as he could. This position didn't allow him to get it all in, but it was still good and Hope was obviously enjoying it. He rolled his hips repeatedly to allow him to plant his cock inside her. Hope was now breathing harder.

Liam decided to change a bit to a position that would put him deeper into her to deliver his cum. He pulled his cock out of her and while still holding her top leg, he swung his leg over her bottom leg. He moved forward and inserted his cock back into her pussy. It was a position that allowed him to insert all of his cock into her and he started pumping her harder and faster as he could tell that she was about to cum. He was ready too.

Remembering his mission, he plunged deeply into her and felt his balls explode with cum.

Liam lay on the bed thinking about all of this. Chances were very good that he'd already gotten his brother's wife pregnant. He'd fucked her four times in less than two days and they were planning another session Sunday night. He wondered what Jon was doing with his slut of the weekend. He wondered which of them had fucked more often so far this weekend. He knew that he'd had more fun. He really liked Hope, and he really liked fucking her.

Sunday night came. They went to bed and they caressed each other. "I think you should take the lead tonight," Liam said. "This is our last time for the weekend and I thought you might like to take charge."

So encouraged, she reached down and gripped his semi-hard cock. She slowly stroked it and then moved down so that she could lick and suck it. Moments after her mouth was wrapped around his dick, he was fully hard. She broke up the action with a trip to his ball-sack. She started licking the sack and took the first ball into her mouth. Her tongue played with it. She used her hands in an effort to take both balls into her mouth at once, but they were too large to fit. She spit out one ball and took in the other giving it the same treatment. Liam was squirming from the sensations.

She released his balls and sack and returned to sucking his cock. She was good at this; really good at this. Her head was bobbing up and down on his shaft. Hope was taking most of his cock into her mouth with each down stroke.

After taking most of him in, she paused with his cock in her mouth. She slowly raised her head and allowed his cock to pop free from her. She swung a leg over him. She was now straddling him and looking him in the eye. His cock was just a couple of inches below her pussy. It was her turn to tease. She lowered herself so that his cock head touched her opening. Slowly she lowered herself allowing the head of his cock to enter. She stopped and raised her body; his cock was freed.

She repeated this tease. Hope had a big smile on her face as she was pleased to be in control and making him crazy. She lowered herself allowing about half of his cock to hide in her pussy. She moved up and down being sure not to use more than the first three inches of his rod. She finally raised herself so that only the tip of his cock was against her opening. Then she slowly lowered herself onto him. She took in every inch and then started to ride his cock with great enthusiasm.

Liam like her riding him. He knew that women loved it as it allowed them to rub the cock in just the right spots to make them cum. For him, he always found it exciting, but he did not make him want to cum, it just kept him hard. He used this time to play with her breasts. She was starting her orgasm. She increased the pace of her ride and squealed. Moaning became an outburst of "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She slowed and stopped riding him.

Liam held her leg close to him and rolled her over onto her back. His cock never left her cunt. He started pumping his cock into her. He had a delivery to make; a job to do. His ball-sack was already tight, his balls tingled and he felt the wave coming. The cum was squirting from his cock deeply inside Hope. "I can feel you cuming," she cried out.

As he waited for all of his cum to be delivered, he lowered himself so that his chest was touching her breasts. He moved around enjoying the feel of her tits on his chest. He kissed her. He had finished cuming in her. As this was to be their last baby making session, he allowed his cock to remain in her. He enjoyed the feel of her and didn't want to let a single seed to escape.

Monday morning, they got up and showered together and got ready for work. Liam was dressing in Jon's clothes which felt really odd. He picked up Jon's keys, wallet and other items. He turned around and Hope handed him Jon's wristwatch.

"I thought it was odd Friday when you got home that you left your watch on the dresser. You always lay your watch on your bedside table."

"I guess I wasn't thinking," Liam replied taking the watch and putting it on.

She walked over to him and gave him a hug, pulling him closer to her. She gave him a big kiss and said, "Thanks, Liam. You're wonderful."

Liam realized that she'd known since he walked on Friday who he was. Yet, she'd fucked him all weekend trying to get pregnant. "You know that I've always thought that you should have chosen me instead of him. I know that he's my brother and I love him, but he can also be an asshole. You deserve better."

Liam met Jon before work at the gym where they stripped and changed clothes. As they walked to their cars in the parking lot, Liam said, "you didn't tell me that you and Hope were ready for children. Well, this weekend was her fertile time. We spent the weekend fucking so that she could get pregnant."

"Fuck you!"

"I just hope that little slut that you spent the weekend with was compensation for all that you missed. Undoubtedly, Hope is pregnant and you just need to go with it. I don't think she needs to hear how you spent your weekend. Just let it go."

Jon's face showed his anger and his defeat. He had no but to just move on.

Liam had decided not to tell him that Hope knew it was him all along.

"Hey, brother," Liam said. "If you want, we can get together and I'll bring you up-to-date on how we fucked; you know, positions an all."

Jon angrily threw his gym bag into his trunk, slammed the lid, got in, and drove away.

As it turned out, Hope was pregnant. During the pregnancy, Jon had gotten over it. He'd not asked Liam to substitute for him.

She delivered a healthy boy. Both Jon and Liam were there to support her during the birth.

When the child grew up, he, too, had trouble telling Jon from Liam. He called them both dad.

12