All Comments on 'Mistaken Identity'

by bart23233

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

She should have divorced Jon and married Liam.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

“I mean, it’s not like she’d have one less fuck left in her cunt,” Jon said. Truer words were never imagined, but some guys just can’t see it that way. Why, for some guys, it’s like something has been token from them!

Since Jon and Liam are identical twins, a DNA test can’t determine who’s the father.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Had a 5 until the ending. It may have been cliche, but Hope and Liam should have ended up togethere. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If Liam really thought Hope was special and too good for Jon then he should have refused to swap the first time. By going through with the swap so Jon could cheat Liam is just as much of an asshole and doesn’t deserve Hope either.

mathur_nkmathur_nkover 2 years ago

Poetic justice. Jon took cherry of Liam's girl. Liam impregnated Jon's wife.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago

Great story, reflecting a true 21st Century marriage, in which everybody cheats, and everyone is happy cheating.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I've read much worse hete, so I'll go for a *3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was dating a twin in high school. They went to a different school so I really didn’t get to spend too much time with her. We went out for about 9 months. After about three months I started to be able to tell them apart pretty easily and realized something. They had played me a couple of times early in the relationship. I confronted her and she admitted that when we were first going out, she was still dating another guy. Rather than lie to me she decided to keep our dates with her sister. She told me it was only three times and since I didn’t have sex with her sister it was ok. I guess her sister never told her that we had gone down on each other.

maxx308maxx308over 2 years ago

Good story, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I married a twin but have to say even though they were identical, they really weren’t. For our third anniversary my wife gave me one of the best presents. A night with the two of them. Unfortunately even though I have hinted at a repeat, I haven’t been lucky enough to have another night like that.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Hope was stupid not to dump John and marry Liam.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why did Hopw not divorce Jon? She must have known he was cheating when Liam showed up.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

I generally hate cheating wives, but in this case, the cheating hubby got EXACTLY what he deserved. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous