All Comments on 'Mistaken Identity'

by JTMac44

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great FUN!!! Maybe he could accidentally make her Tazer go off, strike between her legs, bounce off, strikinf his penis and causing both of them to orgasm?

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

***S/B in Fetish. Thanks for the read.

bbaron2274bbaron2274about 2 years ago

Pleasant read. Hope this is the start of something special.

JTMac44JTMac44about 2 years agoAuthor

When I wrote my previous story, Breast Obsession, I had been inspired by online imagery of mature women who were either topless or in lingerie, etc., and "cast" them into the story. The pics looked like they were in their homes or by their pools. So I had the inspiration of writing around imagery.

With that, I had come across a picture of Anne Kirkpatrick in her Chief of Police uniform, and it was the inspiration for me to write this current story, as i had been in the mode of looking at photos and formulating stories from them. I used my fantasy of being aggressively frisked by a female officer while being innocent to piece together the story, and I allowed the process of writing it to take me on a journey, which is where the story wound up.

I have to admit I did kind of rush aggressively to finish this story, as I was excited to get on to my next one, which is based on an actual incident that took place after I bombed a final exam. My formula for writing has been to take something tangible and embellish on it with a "what if" approach, that incorporates one or more fantasies that I try to present in a manner that hopefully encourages the reader to suspend disbelief. i try to use as much actual real detail and bits.

And of course there are almost always the JTMac trademarks like jockstraps, elements of bondage, and elements of authority and power controi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great JTMac, it would be great to have some Jockstrap involved in the next story, Thank you so much!!! Keep it up!!!

JTMac44JTMac44about 2 years agoAuthor

No worries. The story I'm currently working on will have plenty of scenes with jockstraps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing, would love to see more from these two. Maybe Ruth decides to surprise him and handcuffs and frisks him in public before bringing him to the police station to have her way with him in a cell?

MightyheartMightyheart3 months ago

You have the premise for a great story.

Develope it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJTMac44@JTMac44
Interested in what turns women and bisexual men on sexually (especially the juicy stuff like kinks). I like to write about the desires of myself, based on real situations in my life, but with a fantasy twist of how I'd like them to be, or wish they had been once upon a time. D...