Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, calm down. I'm not gonna knock you out again." Hinks replied.

"Don't do this! I'm a cop!" Katrine screamed.

"Oh, I know. But it doesn't matter." Hinks sat down on the bed and placed his free hand on her breast.

"You won't get away wit--AHHH!" Katrine screamed as the needle pierced her exposed neck. She arched her back upward as Hinks emptied the syringe's contents into her bloodstream.

"Wh---what did you do to me?" Katrine asked, the fear in her voice evident.

"Oh, you'll see. Give it a minute or two." Hinks replied. He left the bed and crossed over to the table, fiddling with the contents of the briefcase.

Katrine wasted no time and tested her bonds. She tried to pull her arms with all her strength. She pulled unto her wrists hurt.

Dammit! The cuffs are so tough!

She looked down at her body. She sighed in relief when she saw her pussy was clean -- no signs of being ejaculated on.

She tried to test her bonds in vain. Eventually, Katrine was exhausted and she slumped on the bed. "Please, just let me go."

Hinks checked his watch. "This will do." He sat down on the bed again and stroked Katrine's hair.

The moment Hinks touched her, there was an electrifying feeling inside her.

The hand left her hair and moved to her chest. Both his hands grabbed her breasts and started squeezing.

Almost immediately there was a burst of heat in her chest as he fondled her. "Ahh---s--stop!"

Katrine screamed between heavy breaths.

"How did that feel?" Hinks grinned at her.

"What did you to me?" Katrine asked.

"You'll see." Hinks stared at her body.

The hands left her breasts and slowly slid down. The hands passed her torso, then down to her legs. His hands moved up, touching her knees.

The hands moved higher, reaching her thighs.

The violating hands stayed there, just running up and down her shapely, smooth, and soft thighs.

As the hands caressed her thighs, hot tingles burst all over Katrine's body. When Hinks' thumbs started fiddling with her inner thighs, she started to moan loudly.

"What's happening?" She gasped. Get your hands off m--ooooooohhhhhhh."

Hinks smiled when Katrine couldn't suppress her moans when his hands caressed her thighs.

"These are so smooth, you know. After we knocked you out, I also touched your thighs."

"Wha...what d..did you do to me?" She gasped. The hands on her thighs are filling her with an overwhelmingly pleasant sensation.

Hinks looked her straight in the eyes. "I drugged you."

His eyes darted on her thighs.

"I injected you with an aphrodisiac. Courtesy of Hessington Labs. It is one of our secret products, you know."

Aphrodisiac! Katrine was filled with terror. She is beginning to feel pleasure from her violations.

"Stop! Please!"

Hinks slid his hands up and down her thighs, then eventually his right hand only slid higher -- reaching her sensitive skin between her legs.

His fingers began stroking her mound, while his other hand caressed her thighs.

When Katrine felt the fingers against her vulnerable pussy she couldn't stop herself.

"AAHHHHHH" She gave a long, loud moan. She arched her back and hips forward, making the violating fingers press against her mound harder.

"Heh, you liked that, slut?" Hinks exclaimed.

He stroked his fingers against her mound, his index finger traced her opening, while his other fingers rubbed themselves on the smooth skin between her legs.

"S--ST--STAAAAHHHHHHHP" Despite Katrine's defiance, she couldn't hide her forced pleasure anymore.

After a few moments, Hinks removed his fingers from Katrine's pussy. It was wet. Very wet.

"Look here." He brought his fingers in front of her eyes. "This is how wet you were, detective." He said the latter with sarcasm.

"Let's see how you will react to this." He said as he pulled out something from his pockets.

"No! No! No! No!" Katrine started thrashing her body when she saw Hinks pull out a vibrator from his pockets.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" He shouted at her.

"LET ME GOO! LET ME GO! LET ME G--AAAAHHHHHH~" Katrine arched her back and hips forward again as the vibrator kissed the lips of her pussy.

"Ha! You really liked that, huh!" Hinks shouted at her.

"Del prohibited me from fucking you, but he never said anything about not playing with your beautiful body."

He pressed the vibrator harder against her pussy, inserting it just half an inch inside her vagina."

"NOO-AAHHHHHH~" Katrine was moaning loudly. She felt embarrassed and disgusted. But the pleasure is overwhelming. The warmth and the overwhelming pleasurable feeling between her legs are irresistible.

Katrine was swinging and arching her hips forward as the vibrator pleasured her pussy. She gave another loud moan when Hinks' hand started running up and down her thighs.

"That's it bitch, just moan." He said. "Damn, your thighs are really soft and smooth!"

Katrine's moans became constant. She started clenching her knuckles and wriggling her toes.

Hinks climbed on the bed, straddling Katrine's body again, his right hand pressing the horrid device against her mound.

He started kissing and sucking her neck, and Katrine moaned in response. Her breaths became shaky and heavy.

"Ohhh.....ohhhhhhhh." She kept moaning.

"Stoohhhhhp. I'll....I'll. k...kill yoouuooooooooh~" She cannot help but moan along with her threats.

Hinks moved his head lower and turned his attention to her perfectly round and soft breasts. He began squeezing it and pinched her nipples. Her rode-colored buds hardened in response.

Katrine's moans grew louder and louder. When Hinks began sucking her breasts while the vibrator was torturing her, she cannot hold it back anymore. She clenched her fists, she arched her back and hips forward, pressing the vibrator harder against her pussy as she gave a moan so loud the guards outside heard it. She shuddered as she reached her climax.

Katrine exploded, she screamed as she strained her bonds as climax took her.

She lumped on her bonds, she was panting and breathing heavily.

"That was nice, wasn't it?" Hinks told her.

"L....let....me.....go." Katrine managed to say between gasps.

"Ohhh, unfortunately for you, the night is still long." Hinks got off Katrine's body and the bed and crossed over again to the table.

"Who said the fun is over?" Hinks said with malice in his voice.

Katrine lay exhausted in the bed. She turned her head sideways. Her eyes widened when Hinks faced her again, with a long syringe in his hand. Again.

"NO! NO! NO! NOT AGAIN! STOP!!!!!!" Katrine began screaming and thrashing her body wildly against her bonds.

"Who's up for round two?" He grinned at her, his eyes full of lust.

**********************************

"NO! NO! NO! AAAHH-!" Katrine's pleas were interrupted as the horrifying needle of the syringe pricked her delicate, smooth neck.

She can feel its contents rushing through her veins. It would take only a few minutes for the drug to take effect, making her aroused from all the violations her naked body is subjected to despite her defiance. It horrified her how the drug shattered her will; how it made her body betray her.

After injecting her with the aphrodisiac, Hinks tossed the syringe away. He looked at his bound captive. He savored the fear in her eyes. He loved watching her struggle against her bonds, squirming desperately until the drugs took their effect.

"Let's take this up a notch this time." He grinned at her.

Katrine looked down and her eyes widened when Hinks stood at the foot of the bed and started taking his shirt off.

"What are you doing?" She said in a shaky voice.

Hinks ignored her question, instead, he just smiled at her as he took off his clothes.

When he took off all his clothes, he chuckled when Katrine started squirming against her bonds wildly.

"Don't! Please!" Terror filled her body. She heard what Del Rio said. She heard him tell Hinks not to rape her yet.

Why is he doing this?

Katrine knew that Hinks' lust and primitive instincts took over and ignored the instructions he was given.

"Don't do this! HEEELP! HEL-! HHHHHLLLLLMMP!"

Katrine's screams were muffled by Hinks' hand clamping her mouth.

"Ssssh babe." Hinks straddled Katrine's body, his knees beside her torso, his naked body towering over hers.

"Don't worry. Del's gonna kill me if I fuck you."

He removed his hand from her mouth.

"Please, don't do this!" Katrine screamed at him.

"Since I can't put my dick inside that delicious pussy of yours....yet, I just want us to be closer to each other, you know. Skin to skin."

"I'll fucking kill y- NOOO!" Katrine screamed when Hinks bent down and devoured her neck.

"Get off me! Help!"

She can feel his lips kissing her neck, his tongue running all, then his lips started sucking.

Hinks placed his left hand on Katrine's forehead to keep her head in place, to stop it from turning frantically.

His other hand moved to her chest and grabbed a breast. Its fullness aroused him. He nibbled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

He then started squeezing her breasts.

After a few minutes of her breasts being fondled and her neck being sucked and kissed, she started to feel a warm and pleasing sensation throughout her body.

No! Not again!

"GET OFF ME! STOP! NOOO! N--OOOHHHHH~" Katrine's defiance were cut short and replaced with a moan of pleasure.

Hinks laughed when he heard Katrine moan.

"Finally! I told you you'll love this!"

He started running his hands all over her body -- feeling her delicate curves, taking in the smoothness and softness of her naked body.

Katrine started to breathe heavily. The drugs are taking their effect. Her body was filled with a pleasing sensation wherever Hinks touched her.

Hinks moved his head lower, placed his hands on her chest -- each hand grabbing a breast and started squeezing.

"No! N..oohhh~ stop.......aaaaahhhhh~" Katrine couldn't help but feel aroused when her breasts were squeezed.

"AAHHH...N....no...aaaahhhh~" Her moans became louder when Hinks started sucking her breasts.

"Hmmmmm. So round, so big, so soft..." Hinks mumbled as his hands squeezed her breasts and his lips sucked them.

Katrine's heavy breathing filled the room. Her moans echoed on the walls.

After spending a long time on Katrine's soft, round breasts, Hinks straightened his body and moved lower.

His knees are now positioned beside Katrine's curvy waist.

His erect dick just towering above her exposed, wet, and vulnerable pussy.

"I've been waiting to do this " He gloated at his naked captive.

Katrine watched in horror as Hinks grabbed his dick with one hand and aimed it at her pussy.

"No! I thought you said y--OOOOOHHHHH....AAAHHH.... OOHHHH~"

Katrine felt an intense feeling of pleasure that made her moan very loud as Hinks pressed his dick against her mound and started running it all over her delicate flesh.

He didn't put it inside her, instead, he brushed the tip of his dick against her vulnerable and wet pussy mound - stroking it, running its tip all over her pussy.

"Oohhhhhh....oooooooohhh~" She cannot prevent her moans from escaping her mouth when she felt his dick stroking and rubbing the slit of her pussy -- his hardened tip tracing her opening.

"Heh, you liked that? You slut...go on! Keep moaning!" Hinks laughed at her. He guided his dick with his hand expertly -- stroking the tip of his penis all over her wet mound. His precum and her wetness made it feel so good.

He smiled when his dick pressed harder against her when she arched her hips forward and started swinging it.

"Oooh....ooooohhh..aaaaaahhhh~" Katrine's moans are constant and loud. She did not even bother holding it back anymore. She is not liking her violation. In fact, she is very much afraid -- but it is her body that's betraying her.

Eventually, she felt Hinks get off her body. She looked down and saw him move to the foot of the bed and knelt between her spread legs.

"Don't stop........ooooooohh~" Katrine arched back and hips forward involuntarily as Hinks started devouring her pussy and licked her pussy.

"Mmmmhhhh....so hot.." Hinks mumbled as he pleasured Katrine's most sensitive flesh with his tongue.

After some time, Hinks pulled his face from her pussy. He straddled her body again. He started running his hands on her thighs up and down. His thumbs rubbed her inner thighs -- feeling their softness and smoothness.

"Oh yeah. So smooth. So beautiful." Along with Katrine's moans of pleasure, the sound of Hinks' hands running up and down her smooth thighs are distinct.

He placed his hand on her breast and started squeezing it, kneading it like dough. His free hand grabbed his dick and aimed it again at her pussy.

Again, Katrine felt his dick stroking against her pussy mound. She felt his tip rubbing outside her opening. She was sweating and breathing heavily. It felt so good.

Hinks started stroking his dick against Katrine's pussy mound faster.

Katrine felt Hinks' manhood stroking against her pussy faster. The strokes are so fast that the friction it made on her pussy mound was so delicious.

She started arching her hips forward to press her pussy mound against his dick harder.

"Ooohhhhhh....ooohhhhhhh~" Katrine can feel it coming now. The faster his strokes got, the closer she's reaching it. She started clenching her knuckles. Her toes are moving.

"More........ more! M--ooooooohhhhhhhhh...."

She swung her hips, she can feel Hinks' tip pleasuring her mound with extreme pleasure.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah..oh yeah." Hinks moaned in pleasure as his hand fondled her breast and his other hand stroked the tip of his dick against her pussy faster.

"Ohhhh........ooohhhhhh...Make me cum....." Katrine couldn't believe she was saying this, but the lust building up in her was so extreme. She wanted nothing, but to climax.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH~" Katrine gave a loud moan as climax overcame her once again. Her body shivered as she came.

Her body shuddered as desire exploded inside her. Everything felt nice and delicious.

At the same time, Hinks released himself against her mound. His cum sprayed all over her wet exposed and vulnerable pussy mound.

"That...." Hinks breathed heavily. "That was nice. That was hot!" He beamed in pleasure at Katrine.

The moment she climaxed, Katrine Vogel felt the effects of the drug dissipate. Along with it went the pleasure she felt. And that pleasure was now replaced with fear and dread. The man just forced her to orgasm. Twice!

He didn't stick it inside her, but all the same, she felt violated.

"I'll...." Katrine heaved. "I'll fucking kill you."

In her mind, Katrine thought that what Hinks did to her was hot. Yes, she was drugged, but there's no denying that it was delicious.

'You always say that." Hinks replied. "You always say that after I make you cum. Can't I just get my thanks? I gave you a good time!"

"Good time?!" Katrine shouted. "YOU RAPED ME!"

"That wasn't rape. You liked it." Hinks grinned at her. He knew she didn't like it. The drugs make her like it. But he liked it and that's what matters.

"But don't worry. You'll experience real rape when Del's here. We'll stick it in you. And you'll be asleep the entire time." Hinks laughed as he said this.

He got off the bed, sat on the chair beside the desk, and poured himself a drink.

Katrine pondered on what he said and did her best not to cry. Her torment is not yet over. I need to get out of here.

"I need to pee." Katrine said and broke the silence that went on for minutes.

Hinks put down his drink. "What?"

Katrine took a deep breath, and repeated herself in a loud voice,

"I need to pee." her embarrassment was made evident in her voice.

"Heh, nice try. So you can escape? No way!" Hinks grimaced and took another drink, his eyes taking in the sight of her naked body spread out on the bed.

"I can't hold it on much longer ..." Katrine started clenching her knuckles and toes.

Upon seeing this, Hinks sighed. "Alright. I can't have you peeing on the bed anyway."

He stood up and opened the briefcase on the desk.

Katrine watched him take something from the briefcase. When he turned towards her, she saw that he was holding a taser. She shivered at the sight of it.

"I'm gonna uncuff you now." Hinks began. "If you try anything stupid..." He made his meaning and pressed the trigger.

The taser crackled in response.

"This baby right here will zap your ass goodbye."

Katrine watched him in horror. She had been hit by a taser before when she was captured. She shivered at the memory of the pain she felt when her captor jammed the taser against her pussy months ago.

Hinks sat down on the bed and removed the handcuffs from Katrine's legs first -- running his hand on her thigh as he did so.

"Goddamn, these are really smooth, you know."

Katrine looked away as she felt his hands running all over her thighs.

"So soft....so smooth," Hinks mumbled. He reluctantly removed his hand from her thigh and started uncuffing her arms.

At that moment, Katrine Vogel was freed from her bonds. She got up, and immediately she saw Hinks aim the taser at her. She froze.

"Ah, ah, ah! Slow down, babe. Try anything stupid and I might press the trigger and you'll be shaking and screaming on the floor." Hinks gave her a warning.

Katrine raised her hands up. "I promise I won't. I just wanna use the toilet."

"Go. Walk slowly and keep your hands up." He told her as his hand aimed at her, ready to fire anytime she made funny movements.

He watched her stand up and walk to the toilet slowly. He admired her ass in all it's glory as she turned her back to him. He admired the smoothness of her skin, the delicacy of her curves.

When Katrine was inside the toilet, she was about to close the door when Hinks' hand stopped it. "Ho, wait a minute. Don't think I'll be leaving you alone inside! She heard him say as he let himself inside.

"What the fuck? Can't I have some privacy?!" She scowled at him.

"Whoa, no need to be embarrassed, sugar. I've already touched every inch of your body, so this is nothing compared to that." Hinks grinned at her.

"Now pee." He aimed the taser at her.

Katrine was filled with disgust. I need to think of something!

She sat down on the toilet seat. In front of her Hinks's eyes were fixated at her, his gaze ran all over her body with a malicious grin on his face

Oh fuck, oh fuck!

It dawned on her. She figured that when she was finished with her business in the toilet, she perfectly knew what Hinks intended to do.

She figured his plan was to zap her with the taser after she was done. She'll be unconscious by then, and what's to stop him from violating her body again while she's out cold. And it would be easier for him to tier her up again if she's unconscious.

It must be now!

She was bluffing. She had no urge to pee! She was starting to panic. It wouldn't take long for Hinks to figure it out.

She was about to give up when by some luck, Hinks' phone rang.

That was all Katrine needed. For a sot second, Hinks' attention was caught by the ringing phone. He started to reach for his phone in reflex, lowering the taser slightly by doing so. At that very moment, Katrine screamed and lunged at him.

Hinks was taken aback. He hesitated for a split second, unable to comprehend what was happening. He immediately regained his composure, but it was too late.

Katrine's naked body crashed into him, slamming his head on the wall behind him.

"FUCKING BITCH!" He tried to aim the taser at her, but Katrine's knees crushed his balls.

Hinks felt the wind knocked out of him. He dropped on the floor, his hands clutching his balls.

In a swift motion, Katrine picked the taser up. She stood up and aimed it at Hinks, who was still groaning in pain and clutching his balls.