Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned softly as he kissed around her breast, licking her nipple, plucking it between his fingers, and her nipples became hard.

He moved from one breast to another, devouring each globe of soft and smooth flesh with his mouth.

Finally Del Rio decided to rest his body. He was exhausted from ravishing Katrine Vogel's body the whole night.

He sat on the bed, resting his back against the headboard of the bed. He grabbed Katrine's limp body by her arms and pulled her to his chest.

He placed her body between his legs, his erect manhood piercing her round ass, her naked back laid against his chest.

He placed his hands under hers and grabbed her breasts from behind.

"Oh yeah...so beautiful" He mumbled as his hands fondled and squeezed her breasts for an hour - his invading hands occasionally moved to her pussy, stroking her, rubbing her, fingering her.

Del Rio checked his watch. It was 5 in the morning. He had to go.

Reluctantly, he got off the bed. He was about to dress himself when he thought of something -- one last act before he leaves.

He pulled Katrine's body by her ankles. Her body slid down from sitting position till she is now lying on her back on the bed.

Del Rio laid his hand on each of her thighs. He started running his pals up and down, up and down. Feeling every inch of her smoothness. Then he took her hand, wrapped her delicate fingers around his dick and started masturbating himself with her hand.

After a few minutes, Del Rio moaned in pleasure as he came all over her body.

Finally, he dressed. He took Katrine's phone and took pictures of her. He gets to keep the video for blackmail, but he took photos of her uconscious, naked body covered in cum with her phone for her to check later.

Del Rio gathered his things, gave her a kiss goodbye and left.

*************************************************

Katrine Vogel was blinded by the glare of the sun as her eyes fluttered awake. She moaned as she regained consciousness. Her body felt sore. She felt pain all over her body.

She sat on the bed. She froze.

A rush of memories flowed to her brain. She remembered her fight against Del Rio, how he knocked her down. She gasped as she remembered the chloroformed cloth on her face when he overpowered her.

She remembered slowly succumbing to the anesthetic, how hard she tried to hold her breath -- when her lungs finally gave out and her mind started to float. How her limbs became heavy.

She whimpered when she remembered when she was going in and out of consciousness, she felt Del Rio's hand on her breasts then everything went blank.

How did I get here?

She was now back in her apartment. But she was completely naked, hurting all over, and her body covered in cum.

She felt hot tears welling in her eyes when she felt something cold between her legs.

It was her phone. She woke the screen up and her heart dropped when she saw that her phone's wallpaper is a picture of her -- unconscious, spread-eagled, naked and covered in semen.

"No, no, no, no!" She checked her photos gallery and to her horror, countless pictures of her being naked and unconscious are swarming her phone.

She was about to toss her phone away in disgust when it vibrated.

It was a text message.

Katrine's hands were shaking as she opened the text.

"Starting today, you're working for me. You'll be our mole inside the police force. I know you're smart enough to know what will happen if you chose not to obey us, or if you do something as stupid as going after us. If you don't fear for your life, think about your boyfriend.

-Del"

Katrine was horribly disgusted. She refused to cry. Instead, she thought of ways to get out of this mess. One day, justice will be served.

Feeling dirty, she stepped into the shower to clean her body. The warm water washed her filthy body. As she rubbed the soap to her private parts, Katrine felt an odd sense of pleasure.

"No!" The drugs Hinks injected her with still had it's lingering effect!

She rubbed her hands on her pussy, cleaning the her most private part. The part of her body which Del Rio violated when she was unconscious.

As her hands brushed her there, molten lust flooded her between the legs.

"Fuuuuhh-ck!" she squealed as she inserted her fingers inside her.

To her shame, Katrine surrendered to the drugs' lingering and pleasured herself in the shower.

****The End****