Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, we did, Dad." Andie laughed. I had my first kiss that summer."

"I could have lived the rest of my days without knowing that."

They all laughed.

Andie excused herself and left them to their business.

The art gallery was closed on Monday. Andie spent the day shopping for clothes and shopping for groceries. Andie put her groceries in the trunk of the town car. When she got into the back of the car, she found Thomas sitting there.

"I didn't realize we were car-pooling."

"I'm sure you would have escaped out the back door of the grocery store if you had known."

"Walking all the way home with my groceries is not an option."

"So, where are we dropping you? The Waldorf?"

"Oh no, dear. This is a full service car-pool. I'm going to carry your groceries up for you."

"Oh, you've decided that for me have you? You can't just force yourself onto me. I know you are away from home, but I'm not your babysitter, your entertainer, or your plaything."

Thomas was stopped in his tracks. He withdrew and nodded.

Andie was surprised by his reaction. She wanted to take it back, but didn't know how. When the car reached her building, she retrieved her grocery bags and went up to her condo. The whole time she was putting away groceries, she kept seeing his face and how all emotion was wiped from it. She had hurt him and she didn't mean to.

Her mind kept replaying all the times they had been together. She replayed the kiss in the elevator and how it thrilled her down to her toes. She replayed the flower arrangement that was delivered at the gallery the night of the show and the way he stood there and told her that she was not as unfeeling as she liked to portray herself. How he looked Saturday morning as he told her that that she had a lot of sexual desire for him. And how that had made her laugh. She replayed how he played golf and looked at her after any particularly good swing he had taken.

She called her father. "Dad, I screwed up. I need Thomas's phone number."

"Andie, are you alright?"

"Yes. No. I don't know. We banter back and forth. That is what we do. I took it too far and hurt his feelings."

Maxwell Crestline was a good judge of character. There was no way she could have hurt Thomas Blair's feelings. He smiled to himself as he read off Thomas's phone number to his daughter.

Andie called him. "Hello, Thomas?"

"Hello" he said with surprise in his voice.

"Thomas, I'm really sorry. We banter back and forth and I took it too far."

There was a pause. "That's alright Andie."

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Sometimes....I don't know. Sometimes I can be a bitch."

Thomas laughed. "Well, I'm sure that you put up with a lot of admirers. It's only natural that you would get ouchy sometimes. I'm sorry I pushed you to that point."

"What are you apologizing for?"

"I just wanted to get to know you better."

"I'm sorry. There's no excuse for how I behaved."

"After our first meeting, all I can say is to cut yourself some slack."

"Yeh, but what is the statute of limitations on that day? I can't keep using it as an excuse."

"Well, I think it's probably good for ten years, at least. But you'll use it for the rest of your life. I can picture you telling our grandchildren, "Your grandfather mistook

me for a hooker the first time we met." he said with creeky, old voice.

"Our grandchildren? Don't you think we would need to have sex first?"

"That's not the most romantic pass I've ever heard. But, just tell me a time and place."

Andie laughed.

"Looks like I need more practice in charming you."

"Thomas, I'm already emotional about treating you poorly. I can only take so much in one day."

"Now who is the charming one?"

"Thomas, you push me too hard. If I wanted to come toward you, that would push me away. I don't like being strongarmed. I'm sorry." And with that, Andie ended the call.

The next morning, Andie found a bouquet of daisies on her desk. The card said:

"An unassuming flower

to express the appreciation

of an unassuming man."

Andie called him.

"Thomas, I wanted to thank you for the flowers. They're lovely."

"You're welcome. You're lovely. Thank you for telling me how I have repeatedly pushed you away. As I said, I am out of practice."

"Well, it seems there are some things you remember."

"Would you let me take you to dinner?"

"Only if it is someplace casual. I like my evenings to be relaxing."

"I can arrange that. What is your favorite food?"

"Italian."

"Perfect. Shall I pick you up at 7:00?"

"Sounds good."

"Andie, thanks for giving me another chance."

At 7:00 Andie answered her door to casual Thomas. He was wearing jeans and a golf shirt which went well with her jeans and top. Her hair was left down. She wore silver hoops and sandals. She looked like the proverbial girl next door.

"I hope you're hungry because the restaurant that was recommended to me is supposed to be very good."

"Well, I am hungry. So, let's go."

Sitting in a booth at the Italian restaurant. They gazed into each other's eyes. "You look lovely. I like relaxed Andie as much as I like professional Andie."

"Thank you. I wasn't sure you owned any jeans."

"Of course I do. I like to go horseback riding."

"Oh yes. How long have you ridden horses."

"While you were getting kissed at summer camp, I was learning to ride. It made a big impact on me. I felt a bond to the horses that was pure and simple. Do you ride?"

"I've ridden a few times. I'm actually intimidated by the size of horses. So, I never pursued it."

"I understand. It is easily overcome if you ever want to spend more time around them."

"I'll consider that. Without going into any business details, how are you and my father getting along?"

"I like your father and I respect him. We seem to have a similar perspective on business."

"I assume that means that you believe in honest transactions and fair working conditions."

"Yes."

"That makes sense. My father seems to really like you."

"Tell me what it was like to grow up with Maxwell Crestline as a father."

"Dad loved being a father. My brother, Mike, and I were very lucky. When we were young, he still worked a ton of hours, but when he was home, he spent quality time with us. He always read us stories and put us to bed. His nickname for me was Daisy."

"Really? And I sent you daisies the other day?"

"When I first saw them, I thought my father had told you. But, that isn't really something he would share."

"He didn't. When I saw them at the florist's, they made me smile. The same way the thought of you does."

"I think that is the sweetest thing you've ever said to me."

"Certainly not."

"Most assuredly so."

"Then I'm not as debonaire as I thought."

Andie laughed.

Conversation throughout dinner was easy. When they left the restaurant, it was late and Thomas drove Andie home. "It's late and you don't need to walk me up."

"Andie, I'm not going to come in, but I am going to walk you up."

Outside of her door, Andie said, "I had a nice time tonight." She leaned forward to kiss him goodnight. Thomas wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him. The kiss started sweet and proper. But Andie nibbled and sucked his lower lip. Thomas groaned and opened his mouth to lick her lips. Tongues tangled and danced as they both tasted the other. Thomas kissed her cheek.

"I had a good time tonight. Thank you Andie."

He turned and left her at the door.

"Andie, Thomas and I will be working on a merger between two of our companies and two of his. We will be working on it at Glenmore. However, I can't get there until Friday. Andie, I would like you to take him up in the town car tomorrow. Entertain him until I can get there."

"Dad you know I have my own business to run."

"I know that sweetheart. But I also know that you can work remotely for three days."

Dressed in a shirt dress, Andie picked up Thomas at his hotel. He was in khakis, and a white shirt.

"Hello. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Thomas. How are you?"

"Terrific. You look very pretty."

"Thank you. You seem chipper."

Andie had her laptop out on the pull- down desk and was already working.

"Well, I get to spend some time with you. Who wouldn't be chipper?"

"There are water bottles in here, if you want one."

"Thank you. How long is the drive to Glenmore?"

"It's about an hour and a half. Feel free to sleep if you want."

"What? So you can tell your girlfriends you slept with me?"

"Oooo. You found me out. I called them all this morning."

"What are you working on?"

"I'm looking at art works that I am considering showing and or representing."

"Can I see?"

Andie turned the laptop so Thomas could see the monitor. She watched him study the different works.

"I have chosen my favorites." he said. "But how do you choose?"

"I need to consider the artistic design and appeal of course, but I also look at size, popularity in the market, uniqueness and graphic appeal in advertising. I have to consider the complexity of the installation in the gallery, the artist's reputation and the artist's ability to bring more business to the gallery."

"So, it's not all about art. It's about business also."

"Exactly."

"And that makes you the perfect person for what you do."

"Perhaps."

"Would you like to know which ones I like?"

"Sure, show me what you like."

"This one. I like the texture of the application of paint. It adds depth to a somewhat simple color composition. It reminds me a little of Van Gogh. I also think that the color scheme is attractive."

"I agree with your assessment, however, there aren't enough of the other factors to make me move on it. I'll put it in my 'Maybe' category. Artists in that category can be instructed as to what they need to do to meet more of the requirements."

"Okay, I also like this sculpture. Its lines are classic. It would appeal to a variety of audiences. It's small enough to not be a problem to install."

"I agree on all counts. It goes into my yes category. But just because it is in that file, doesn't mean that it will be shown right away. I need to make the best combinations of artworks. I can sometimes pull them together under one theme like in the last show."

"Your business is full of subtleties and nuances that most people can't even fathom, including the artists themselves. And I'll bet those artists don't take kindly to your suggestions."

"You are very astute."

Thomas looked down and became serious. "Can we circle back around to our first meeting?"

"Alright."

"I've never hired an escort before. It had just been so long and I haven't had time for a relationship."

"I understand. I haven't had a date in over two months. And I can find the time."

"That's hard to believe. What is wrong with the men in New York City?"

"It's equally hard to believe that there aren't ten women calling you at this time."

"Well believe it. I haven't wanted to deal with disappointing a woman with my work schedule."

"So, your career has stopped you from finding the right woman to be with."

"There is no woman on the face of the earth that would put up with my work schedule."

"You can tell yourself that, or you can do something about it. My father managed to find a balance. Why don't you ask him how he did it?"

"Your father is a good man."

"I think so. He didn't always have the balance in his life that he does now."

"Your mother must be a saint."

"Ha. She is no saint. But she kept after him to make compromises for the sake of his family. And he was able to make small concessions, one at a time."

"Is your mother at Glenmore?"

"No, she is visiting her sister in England. If she were in the U.S., she would be entertaining you instead of me."

"I guess I owe her a debt of gratitude."

Andie closed her laptop and put the desk back up. "Look, Thomas. I occasionally get out of the city. I brought jeans, t-shirts, a swimsuit and shorts. That is what a vacation looks like to me. On Friday, I will put my uniform back on and return to the city. Let's just be comfortable with each other. I think that we both need a break from our careers. Did you even bring casual clothes?"

"Only a few."

"Well, there is a town about fifteen minutes from the house with a clothing store that can help you out if you need it."

"What are you looking forward to the most about the next couple of days?"

She smiled and said, "So many things: sleeping in, swimming, wearing comfy clothes, Adele's cooking."

"Aren't you going to ask what I'm looking forward to?"

"I'm afraid to ask" she laughed.

"I'd like to get to know you better."

"Well, I'm sure that will happen. Aside from the help, we will be the only ones there, except for Danny and Jimmy."

"Who are Danny and Jimmy?"

"Two loveable Irish Setters. Do you like dogs?"

"I love dogs."

"Then, they will surely love you. Throw a ball for them and they won't leave you alone."

The rest of the drive passed peacefully with a bit of napping on Andie's part. When the car slowed down, Andie opened her eyes. "We're here. Isn't it lovely?"

Thomas looked at the Georgian style mansion and thought he was seeing a posh hotel. "This is your home?"

"Well, this is Dad's country home. He acquired it ten years ago."

"It's breath taking."

The circular driveway framed a large fountain. The house seemed to have two wings and three stories. When they got out of the car, Andie grabbed her own suitcase, so Thomas grabbed his as well.

"It will be a skeletal staff, so I try not to disrupt their duties much."

Two big, rambunctious Irish setters bounded toward them. "Hi guys! You two are so beautiful. Yes you are!" Andie gushed as she petted the gleaming red coats of the setters.

"Hi boys! Aren't you happy fellows?"

The two dogs followed them into the house.

Upon entering, Thomas was awed by a grand entryway. Black and white tiles contrasted the golden colored walls. Andie motioned him to follow her to the left. Inside of a small room was an elevator. "The previous owners installed this, thank goodness."

When they disembarked, Andie led Thomas down a wide hallway of muted greens and cherry woods. At the guest bedroom door Andie said, "This will be your room. Give me a few minutes and I'll give you a tour."

"Where is your room?"

"Three doors down on the right. "I'm going to go swimming. Would you like to join me?"

"Sure."

"We can stop at the library to get something to read if you like."

"I'll stop by to get you in about fifteen minutes. Is that all right?"

"Yes. Perfect."

Andie donned a turquoise blue halter style one piece suit and a teal cover up. She grabbed pool towels and a tote from the hall closet. She knocked on Thomas's door.

"Come in."

"I've got some pool towels. Do you need a pair of thongs?"

"Yes. Sorry, I do."

"No problem. That's why we stock some in the hall closet."

On, the first floor, Andie showed Thomas the library. "Do you want something to read? Magazines are here and there are tons of books." She pointed out the fiction, the non-fiction, the classics and the current best sellers.

Thomas grabbed a couple of business oriented magazines and Andie grabbed a couple art magazines. She led them down a service hallway toward the back of the house. The cook called to her. "Ms. Andie. What would you like for lunch?"

"Adele, love, how are you? What were you thinking of making?"

"I'm fine Ms. Andie. I was thinking of chicken salad on croissants with fruit salad, but will make anything you want."

"Thomas, this is Adele. Does that sound alright?"

"Sounds perfect, Adele."

"We'll be ready around 1:00. I'll text you before we come down."

"Yes, Ms. Andie."

"The pool was beautiful. It was surrounded by white tables, chairs and lounges."

They set their magazines and towels down on two adjacent lounges. When Andie pulled her cover up over her head, Thomas swallowed hard. It was a one piece, but it still revealed a magnificent body. She smiled when she saw his appreciative gaze.

He unbuttoned his short-sleeved shirt to reveal a muscular torso. He had broad shoulders and a hairy chest. His abdomen was well defined and his legs were taut. He smiled at her appreciative gaze.

They walked to the edge of the pool. Andie steadied herself by holding his arm while she dipped her toes into the pool. "Not too bad. It is about four and a half feet deep here. You can dive as long as it isn't a deep dive."

She dove first; a long shallow dive. She treaded water and called, "Come on in. It feels great."

Thomas dove in and came up behind her. He grabbed her around the waist and threatened to dunk her. "Noo." She squealed. He didn't let go and she laughed. "You had better not!"

"Oh yeh? Why shouldn't I?"

"Because I will pull you down with me."

He dunked her and true to her promise she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him under with her. He kissed her under the water. They came up breathless. Both were smiling. Thomas brought her to him and kissed her again.

"You're sneaky!"

"Whatever gets the job done."

"The ruthless words of a businessman."

He backed her up against the pool wall and pressed himself against her. She was surprised by the size of his bulging erection and kissed him. He pressed harder into her and she wrapped her legs around him. It left her vulnerable to him pressing his erection up against her sex. He kissed her deeply and she responded with tongue. He responded with a low growl and thrust his tongue into her. She sucked his tongue and moaned back at him.

He ran his fingers over her hard nipples. They were large and stupendous. He pulled the top to the side of a breast and bent down to kiss her nipple. She inhaled deeply when he sucked on it. She put her arms around his shoulders. He pulled the other breast out and gave it similar treatment.

He suckled the nipple and she moaned loudly. "Oh my God. That feels so good." She held his head to her breast. "Thomas...oh my." He suckled harder and she gripped him tighter with her legs.

He paused to watch her reaction. "Don't stop. God, please don't stop."

"Never."

He continued to suckle on her nipple and she became more and more aroused. Her breathing quickened and she keened her pleasure.

"Andie, did you just come?"

"Yes."

"You're amazing."

"I think you're the amazing one. I've never felt anything like that before."

He licked and nibbled and pulled on her nipples. She was so turned on. She suddenly paused.

"We need to stop."

She pulled her suit back over her breasts. She climbed the ladder and arranged her towel on the lounge. She toweled off. He joined her and toweled himself off.

"Why did you stop?"

"Because we can be seen. Because.... Because I'm in over my head."

She put suntan lotion on her front and laid down on the lounge. She put her sunglasses on and looked over at him. "Stop looking so tragic." She pulled the halter tie over her head and arranged the suit to cover her breasts.

He couldn't stop looking at her chest.

"What? I don't want tan lines."

"Oh, come on. Throw me a bone. Besides the one you left me with in my trunks."

She sniggered.

She looked at his crestfallen face and pulled her suit down below her breasts. He smiled at her, picked up a magazine and pretended to read it while he ogled her breasts.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the fact that his eyes never strayed from her breasts and nipples the whole time; at least not until she turned over onto her stomach.

He rubbed lotion into her back and her legs. And then he bit one of her butt cheeks. She squeeked and he laughed. "Serves you right, wench."