Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She doubled her efforts and fondled his ballsack. He pulled her up and then pushed her up against the wall of the shower. He lifted her above his cock and impaled her with a force that made her cry out. "Oh Tommy, God yes. I want you to fuck me."

She wrapped her legs around him and clung to his shoulders. He possessed her mouth and filled it with his tongue which penetrated her mouth in sync with the pumping of his cock into her cunt. Raw passion drove them on and on. She couldn't believe he was still hard and still pleasuring her.

When he pumped his semen into her, she thought the primal thought of how well he had just bred her. What would it feel like to carry his baby? To know that a part of him grew inside of her. Thinking about sharing that wonderful time when they would watch it ripen in her belly, she came.

He looked down at her voluptuous breasts. They were so full and well built for providing succor. He wanted to take nourishment from them the rest of his life and to feel her full rounded nipples in his mouth as he stimulated her through them. She was woman personified. Warm and receiving. Exhultant and fulfilled by his manhood. He pounded into her again and again until they both came. They finished bathing and dried each other off.

He said that his clean clothes were in his room. She gave him her robe which he wore down to his room to dress. After finishing her hair and make-up she joined him. He was on the phone with whom she presumed was Jillian.

She turned to leave and he stopped her. His voice was higher and teasing. "What boys are in your class?" He listened intently. "So, you have how many boyfriends?" There was laughter on the other end of the line. "Two?? You are just like your mother. Do you want to meet my lady friend? You do? Okay, just a minute. Say hello to my niece Jillian."

Thomas gave her the phone. "Hello Jillian! How are you? Oh good. I don't know. Maybe you should ask your uncle. Okay. She wants to talk to you."

"Yes, Jillian? If I'm lucky. Yes, Andie is my girlfriend. I want you to meet her. Okay midget. Love you. Bye."

"You're right. She adores you."

"And you?"

"I adore you too." She said as she kissed him."

"Good. My girlfriend should adore me."

"Jillian is so sweet. No wonder she lights you up so."

He laughed. "Remember? She is kind of like Danny and Jimmy. Innocent, playful and fun."

Andie looked at her watch. "I think we missed lunch. Do you want to see what we can find in the kitchen?

Danny and Jimmy met them on the first floor. Andie shooed them away from the kitchen door. "Miss Adele will skin me alive if you too hellions come in there."

There was a delightful tuna pasta salad and biscuits left over from breakfast which they missed also. With full plates and glasses of iced tea, they took their food out to the back patio to a table that had an umbrella for shade. Danny and Jimmy were happy to watch them eat and beg for the last bites.

They took their plates to the kitchen and refilled their glasses. "Come on Tommy. Let's go do some work so you can sleep with me tonight."

"Gladly."

They worked for four hours and were texted by Adele as to what they wanted for dinner. "What were you thinking about Adele?" She whispered to Thomas, braised chicken, red potatoes, corn casserole and green beans. And carrot cake for dessert." They whole heartedly agreed to the menu.

"Do you think I could steal Adele away?"

"Not on your life. She is family. She would never leave us."

At 6:00, Andie stood behind Thomas and massaged his shoulders. She moved to his neck to try to ease the tension there. She ran her hands down his chest and over his nipples. She rubbed them back and forth through his shirt. He groaned.

"Something to explore later." She said as she kissed his ear.

They took their dinner outside to a patio table.

"This reminds me of eating outside in Italy. The weather is so beautiful there that practically every meal can be eaten outside. Have you traveled much?"

"I went with the family for an Irish-Scottish tour. My father's ancestors came from there. It was a great trip."

"What about your ancestors? Where are they from?"

"Dad's came from Scotland and Ireland. Mom's were largely French. But the Mediterreanean is lovely in the dead of winter. I think I'd like to see it through your eyes."

"I would love that. What would be your favorite place to go?"

"So many places...maybe Santorini, Greece. The colors there are magnificent."

He kissed her. "You make me want to go on vacation for the first time in my life."

"How much more work do you need to do tonight?"

"God, I hate to miss any moment with you."

"Would you like me to read in the library while you work?"

"No. You are too distracting."

She laughed then. "Go on with you so you can come back to me."

She wandered into the formal salon room and rummaged through the sheet music for the piano. She found Clair de Lune and started to play. The boys were laying at her feet and they seemed soothed and happy with the music.

Thomas heard her playing and smiled. He thought, 'She is way too sophisticated for me. What does she see in me?'

Andie thought to herself that her father was to arrive tomorrow. Her romantic rendez-vous would be over. She was always happy to see her father, but this was different. She never expected for something to develop with Thomas. And what had developed had progressed rapidly. She actually wondered what her father would think of their new-found relationship. And the more she thought about it, the more she suspected her father had arranged to bring them together.

She went to her father's private office and called her mother. "Hi, Mom. Did I wake you?"

"Hi darling, how are you?"

"I'm good. Really good."

"You sound really happy."

"I am happy, Mom. I met someone."

"Oh sweetheart. Tell me about him."

"He's pretty great. He's intelligent and funny, successful, hard working, sweet."

"Who is he?"

"That's the thing. It's Thomas Blair."

"Oh, Max has talked about him. Your father is very impressed with him."

"Mom. Do you think that Dad purposely brought us together?"

"Honey, I don't know. But you know your father. If you ask him, he will tell you."

"Yeh, I know. Are you having fun? When are you coming home?"

"Marvelous. Your aunt says 'hello'. In a few weeks most likely."

"Give her my love. I love you. Bye Mom."

Andie retrieved a few pool towels. She went out to the pool, disrobed and eased herself into the pool. The stars above looked amazing. She loved to skinny-dip. The water touched her everywhere. It was refreshing and arousing. She began to swim laps. Thomas looked everywhere for her, tried to call her and finally looked at the pool. He stood at the edge of the pool to try to catch her at the end of her lap.

She looked up and was startled. "Hi. Are you done working?"

"I am. How much longer are you swimming?"

"I'm done." She said as she climbed the pool ladder.

"You're naked," He said with surprise. He hugged her and ran his hands all over her body. He grabbed a towel, dried her off and wrapped her in the towel. Inside, Andie dried her hair and joined Thomas in the theater room. They chose a movie together and lay together to watch it.

After the movie, they went to bed together and slept.

The next morning, they showered and dressed in their best casual clothes because Max Crestline was arriving. Andie wore a sheath dress of white and khaki. Shiny dangle earrings and cuff bracelet and khaki sandals completed the outfit. Thomas wore khaki pants and a white, short-sleeve shirt. Looking in the bathroom mirror together, they looked like a power couple.

Danny and Jimmy were running around as if they knew Dad was coming home. Thomas was straightening the library while Andie was arranging daisies for the library and the casual dining room. The front door opened and Max entered with his luggage. He was going to go upstairs until Andie saw him, greeted him and hugged him.

"Dad. Why didn't you tell us when you would get here."

"Because sweetheart, I wasn't sure myself."

Thomas emerged from the library. "Maxwell. Good to see you."

"Thomas. Good to see you."

"Dad, we haven't had breakfast, come on and join us. Adele, we're ready for breakfast."

Maxwell said to Thomas, "I guess we're ready for breakfast."

Breakfast was a lively affair with lots of news, banter and laughter. Afterward, Maxwell went up to his bedroom and Andie and Thomas talked in the library.

"Are you leaving?" Thomas asked her tentatively.

"I'm not sure. How much spare time will you actually have now that Dad is here?"

Maxwell appeared in the doorway, "I came here for work and pleasure. He will have time from mid-afternoon on, every day. Andie, don't go back to the city. Honey, I don't get to see enough of you. Certainly, you can work remotely."

"Okay, Dad. I'll stay a few more days."

"Alright, Thomas, let's get to work." Max said as he headed for the end of the table.

Thomas turned to Andie and kissed her. She put her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear. "I'll see you later."

Max caught sight of them out of the corner of his eye. He started to whistle My Wild Irish Rose.

When Thomas joined him, Max said, "She's a wonderful woman isn't she?"

"Yes sir. She surely is. Max, Andie and I have started a relationship. We're just trying to find our way. We have feelings for each other."

"Well, Thomas. I can't think of a better match."

It felt good to Andie to have her father here with them. She worked from her father's office for the morning and helped Adele in the kitchen to prepare lunch. They prepared a spinach salad with strawberries, almonds and hard-boiled eggs with warm dressing. Adele had made a lemon meringue pie for dessert. Andie set out the yellow and black toile dishes with yellow napkins.

Max and Thomas emerged from the library for lunch. It was lovely having the three of them together. Andie wished her mother were home. As Adele was clearing the dishes, Max became short of breath. He was clutching his chest.

"Dad, are you alright?"

Thomas was quick to call 911. Max was conscious the whole time and the paramedics took him straight to the hospital. Thomas and Andie followed the ambulance to the hospital. Thomas gave Andie the paperwork to give her something to focus on.

He then called Max's office to let them know that Max was incapacitated for the time being. He told Andie to call her mother as he held her hand. At the end of the call, Andie said, "She's going to catch the first flight home. She'll call me from the airport."

The hospital gave him a room and started running tests. Andie and Thomas stayed with him at the hospital. Max tried to talk business with Thomas, but Thomas wouldn't let him. Andie sat on the bed between them. "Dad, don't make me send Thomas away."

"Andie I'm not going anywhere."

Andie walked up to him, kissed him and told him that she didn't want him to go anywhere. She needed him. She kissed him on the lips.

Maxwell smiled to himself.

That evening, Roselyn Crestline walked into the hospital room. "Darling, are you alright?"

"Yes, dear. I'm not even sure what I'm still doing here. It was a minor heart incident. They want me to reduce my stress and rest more, but I am fine. They probably won't release me until morning though."

Roselyn turned to Andie and Thomas and said, "Kids, I want some time alone with my husband. Why don't you go on home."

"Mom, you've been on a plane all day. Let us drive you home. I'll stay with Dad tonight."

"No, you ladies go on home, I'll stay with Max," said Thomas.

"No one is staying with me. I'm going to watch some baseball and go to sleep. I'm fine."

"You two go on. I'll take a taxi home. Don't wait up for me. I'm going to watch some baseball. Don't argue with me. It's settled."

Back at the house, Andie offered Thomas a drink. She poured two scotches and told him to follow her.

Andie led him to her sitting room that adjoined her bedroom.

"Wow. I didn't know you had this room."

"We didn't have need of it until now. She turned on a couple of lamps. Do you want to watch the baseball game?"

She turned it on and they sat on the sectional as they sipped their scotch.

Thomas muted the game. "Andie, are you alright?"

Andie looked into his eyes. She wasn't expecting him to confront her on how she was escaping her feelings. She set their scotches on the coffee table. She pressed her face into the crook of his neck. She exhaled shakily.

"Oh baby. I'm sorry. It's okay. He's going to be okay. It's okay. I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

She silently cried into his neck. He held her and rocked her.

"Do you want to go to bed? You must be exhausted."

They lay in bed with the moonlight lighting the room.

"Thank you for acting so quickly."

"You don't have to thank me."

"How is it possible that I have become so reliant on you in such a short time?"

"I'm not going anywhere. I want you to be. I'm dependent on you too."

"For what?"

"I've become dependent on you to make me smile. To kiss me. To turn me on. To satisfy my sexual needs."

"To satis..."

He interrupted her with a branding kiss. He skimmed his fingers over her aroused breasts. She pulled him down on top of her. He suckled her breasts for a considerable time. It felt good to have his lips on her nipples. He was turning her on. In fact, it felt as though he was licking her clit. She opened her legs and invited him in. "Please Thomas. Make love to me."

He entered her slowly which drove her crazy. "I love your breasts. I love the way my cock feels when I'm inside of you. I love the sounds you make when you need to express her pleasure. And I love how you squeeze me when you come." He slowly increased the speed and the force with which he was thrusting into her. She was getting more and more excited. He was pounding into her and she panted, "Thomas. Thomas. I..."

"I love you." He said. "God, I love you. I want to love you everyday. God, baby, I need you. Come for me."

"Yes, love. Yes, yes!"

They came together and whispered soft words of love as they lay there entangled.

Rosalyn was passing by the room and overheard their shouts. She smiled to herself and remembered what it was like to be young and passionately in love.

The next morning, Thomas drove the three of them to the hospital to bring Max home. He was being released and they all wanted to be there to hear the discharge instructions. Max grumbled the whole way through. Rosalyn placed her hand over his to let him know it was going to be alright. She would take care of everything.

Once back at Glenmore, Thomas's brother-in-law, Brian, was expected to drop off some paper work for him. When Thomas answered the door, he was surprised to see Jillian with him. "Who's my best girl?" he asked her.

"Me, I am!"

Thomas called to Andie to join him in the salon.

"Andie, I'd like you to meet my brother-in-law, Brian. And this little pixie is my niece, Jillian."

"So nice to meet you." She said as she shook his hand. She bent down to Jillian to say hello and to tell her how much she liked her dress.

The front door opened and in bounded Danny and Jimmy. Max and Roselyn were just behind them. Introductions were made as Jillian excitedly petted and kissed the two setters.

"Their hair is the same color as mine!"

Max said, "But you are far prettier. Would you like to go out back and throw the ball for them?"

Roselyn asked Brian, "You will surely join us for lunch, won't you?"

"Are you sure? We don't want to be any bother. We were just dropping off papers for Thomas."

"Bother? Of course not. Do you and Jillian perhaps like hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill?"

"Oh, yes. That is one of her favorite meals."

"Wonderful. I will set things up."

When Andie and Thomas appeared on the back patio, Jillian was already in Max's lap telling him all about school. He was very interested and very animated with her.

Roselyn laughed, "More competition for me. He falls for every redhead, I swear."

For the first time, Andie saw what her father would be like as a grandfather. She smiled at Thomas. He seemed to be thinking the same thing. They held hands and laughed at Danny's and Jimmy's antics.

Jillian didn't miss anything. "Uncle Thomas. Is Andie your girlfriend?" she smiled impishly.

"Yes, Jillian. Andie is my girlfriend. Do you like that?"

"Oh yes!" She turned back to Max. "I have a boyfriend!!"

Max played along. "You do? Is it serious?"

"No, we laugh all the time at school."

"Well, that is good. You are far too young to be getting serious about boys."

The impromptu picnic was a big hit with everyone. Danny and Jimmy discovered that if they followed Jillian around, she would inevitably drop food by accident. Their newfound relationship was adorable and entertaining.

Standing beside Thomas off to the side, Andie asked, "Your girlfriend, huh?"

"Damn straight. Don't you forget it," he said as he kissed her.

Jillian whispered into Max's ear. Max pretended to be outraged. "You two behave!!"

Jillian giggled.

As they were leaving, Roselyn said, "Next time you come, don't forget to bring your lovely wife with you."

After they left, Roselyn shuffled Max to the elevator to go lay down for a bit. Andie and Thomas laughed at his bickering response to that.

Thomas shuffled Andie off to the theater room where they could lay together and talk.

"We could have gone to my rooms."

"Yeh, but I still feel awkward with your parents around."

They kissed and held each other as they talked about Jillian with the dogs and with Max.

"Will he be that good with our children, I wonder," said Thomas.

"Most assuredly. I think Grandfather is a role that he can't wait to fill."

As they were talking, Thomas had unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra.

"I can't get enough of these. I've never been so boob crazy in my entire life. But yours, Andie, are the most alluring and beautiful I've ever seen." He would have said more, but didn't want to talk with his mouth full.

Andie straddled him and lowered her nipples down to his lips. He greedily suckled as she became more and more excited by him.

When they were laying side by side, taking a break, he said, "I've never met a woman who derived as much pleasure from her breasts as you."

"Hmm. You drive me crazy. I've never been so responsive."

"Your nipples are just gorgeous. I love their size and color. I love how they feel in my mouth."

"Funny. I love how they feel in your mouth too. Sometimes, afterward, my bra feels too tight. It's like you have pumped up my breasts."

"I love how full your breasts look. It makes me wonder how you will look carrying a child and breastfeeding a child."

"Oh, you just want to breed me, huh?"

"Forever and ever. I want my cock in you all the time. I'll be working on something for your father and all of a sudden, I picture your nipples or remember how it feels to be inside you."

"The same thing happens to me. I'll be working and my nipples start to tingle and I realize I was thinking of how you suckle me."

He positioned himself between her things and suckled her breasts again. He felt her sex and she was very wet for him. So, he unzipped his pants and pushed them off. And then he plunged into her with abandonment. Her breasts jiggled with every thrust. He thrust harder and harder until they both came. Afterward he stayed inside of her as long as he could. He laid his head on her chest and watched her breast rise and fall as her breathing calmed.

Andie was going into the city to oversee an art opening that night. Thomas decided he was going with her. She dressed in a black sequined dress that was high necked in the front and very low in the back. Thomas donned a black suit with white shirt and yellow tie.