Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Thomas checked his watch and said, "If we're going to make lunch we should go in."

Back in her room, Andie took a quick shower and put on her dress from earlier. She knocked on his door to collect him for lunch.

He followed her to the casual dining room. Lunch was delicious and very refreshing. The conversation flowed easily about everything and nothing.

"I forgot to give you your tour. Would you like it now?"

"Sure."

Andie led him to the formal salon which was a large room with several sitting areas that was used for large formal gatherings. She showed him the smaller family den which was complete with comfortable sofa, recliners and television. She showed him the indoor swimming pool, the billiards room and the theater. If you want to watch a movie tonight, we could do that. Or play pool for that matter.

"That sounds like a shark trying to set up her next mark."

She laughed, "True enough. Do you need to go into town?"

"No, I should be alright. I might need some laundry done depending on what we do."

"That's not a problem at all. There should be a laundry bag in your closet. You just need to let me or Hannah, the housekeeper, know."

"Do you need to work this afternoon?" she asked.

"Do you?"

"I should do some work, yes."

"Then I will too."

"There are a number of places you can work."

"Where are you going to work?"

Andie smiled, "If you want to work in the same room, we could use the library. If you need privacy, you can have the library and I'll work somewhere else."

Thomas moved closer to her. "I'd rather work close to you. But if a few phone calls would disturb you, I can leave the room."

Andie put her hand on his chest. It was unclear whether she was enticing him closer or pushing him away. Thomas covered her hand and said, "I liked our time in the pool together and I like getting to know you better." He drew her closer and tentatively kissed her. They stood there for a moment with lips an inch from each other.

Andie leaned in and kissed him. He responded by deepening the kiss and entangling tongues. He held her closely and ran his hands up and down her back. She moaned and he pulled her into his erection. She broke the kiss and turned her head to the side.

"I'm afraid we may not get any work done if we stay in the same room."

"I'm willing to make that sacrifice."

He nuzzled her neck and she held her breath. He brought his hands down to her waist and ran them up to cup her breasts. She exhaled deeply. He circled her nipples with his thumbs. Her breathing became shallow and quick.

"Tell me that we are going to not work together this afternoon," he begged.

"No. I think you will be working very hard this afternoon." she quipped.

He pinched her nipples and rolled them between his thumbs and forefingers. She kissed him in a provocative manner. "You'll be working very hard for a very long, hot afternoon."

"Where should we work?"

"Follow me."

She led him to her bedroom. The room was a testament of feminine luxury. The walls were a pink sand color and the furnishings were a pink taupe. The colors actually accentuated her beauty. She closed and locked the door behind them. She took her phone out and shut if off. He maintained eye contact as he did the same.

He unbuttoned her shirt dress. She unbuttoned his shirt. He pushed her dress off her shoulders. She unbuttoned his pants and shoved them down. They kissed and fell onto the bed. They sipped from each other's lips. He inserted his tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it. They made love with their mouths while they explored each other with their greedy hands.

He rolled to the side and ran his hands up and down her body. They gazed at each other with the desire that burned through their bodies. They had been at odds with each other for days and now there was not only an acceptance, but also a burning attraction. They were two driven people who knew what they wanted in life. And now they wanted each other.

He massaged her breast and fondled her nipple. He was arousing her beyond measure. She pulled his mouth down to her nipple. He suckled her. The big intake of breath told him everything he needed to know. She was sensual and sensitive in her nipples. She had perfectly round mauve aureolas with thick, tall nipples. They were bulbous on the end like a baby bottle nipple and he wanted to feed all afternoon from it.

He suckled harder and she panted and cried out.

God, she was coming for him again.

'How is he able to pull such responses from me,' she wondered. Her whole world narrowed to the pleasure center of her nipple. He flicked her nipple back and forth with his tongue and she moaned. He scraped his teeth over her nipple and she spasmed again. "Thomas, oh God."

"You're so beautiful. God, I want you." he told her.

He pressed his thigh between her legs and she rode it. She was desperate for him. "Thomas, I can't wait. Please Thomas."

He positioned himself between her thighs and rubbed his erection up and down her slit. She was undulating and trying to take him inside of herself. He continued to tease her and feast on her lips. "Andie." He entered her slowly, gauging her ability to take his size.

Her eyes widened and she gripped him with her thighs. "Oh my God, Thomas."

He was stretching her and rubbing her g-spot. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes. The sensations were beyond anything she had ever felt. She clung to him as he pushed their pleasure higher and higher.

It was so good it was almost unbearable.

"Andie... this is so good," he tried to articulate.

"Yes." she cried.

The cries of ecstasy intensified.

Andie climaxed first, "Aghhhh."

Thomas thrust until he climaxed as well. "Oh my God, Andie."

He braced himself on his forearms as he let his heart and his breathing de-escalate. He laid his cheek against hers. He rolled to the side and held her. Both were so relaxed that they fell asleep.

When Andie woke, she was alone. She texted Thomas, "Everything alright?"

He texted, "Yes. Wonderful. I didn't want to wake you. I'm working in the library."

"Good. I'm going to take a shower. I'll see you later."

Refreshed from her shower, Andie walked into the library with her briefcase. Thomas was on the phone. He raised his index finger to let her know he just needed a minute. She started to turn to leave and he came up behind her and held her around the waist. He ended the call.

He turned her around and kissed her. "Where are you going? I've missed you."

"You just saw me two hours ago. I don't want to interrupt you. I'll just go into the den."

"Please don't. I have quiet work I can do. And, I'll keep my hands to myself."

"But I do have phone calls to make. I don't want to disturb you."

They sat at separate ends of a long table. Andie was trying to communicate to her staff what pieces of art could be substituted for the works that sold in the last show. Then, she continued viewing artwork, screening it for acceptance into her gallery. At one point, she needed a break. She poured an iced tea from a pitcher that Hannah had left for them in the library..

She sat on one of the couches with an art magazine. Thomas watched her from the corner on his eye. He finally sat at the other end of the couch, pulled her feet onto his lap and rubbed her bare feet.

"Mmm. That feels good. Thank you. What do you want for dinner?"

"Why don't you ask Adele what she has in mind?"

"Okay." Andie called Adele and asked what she had planned for dinner. "She was planning on tilapia with cranberry lemon chutney, asparagus, sweet potatos and lemon chiffon cake for dessert."

Thomas nodded his head eagerly.

"That's sounds wonderful, Adele. Thank you. We'll be ready at 7:00. I'll text before we come down."

"Mmm. That feels wonderful. What were you working on when I came down?"

"Just trying to get all the paperwork in order for when Max gets here."

"And you?"

"I was trying to figure out what artwork should replace the sold items. It is in the contract that we can keep sold works a month for display, but sometimes the buyer needs to have it sooner."

"Do you need to work more tonight?"

"No, I'm alright. What about you? Do you need to work tonight?"

"No. I thought I would let you beat me at billiards," he teased.

"Ha! You arrogant man. You won't have to let me beat you. I'll win fair and square."

"You're on."

Dinner was delightful. Hannah had chosen a dry white wine that went wonderfully with the fish.

In the back of her mind, Andie wondered how empty it would feel when Thomas moved on. She told herself to just enjoy the time that they had together.

They took iced tea out onto the back patio and watched Danny and Jimmy run around. "They're so beautiful and silly. They're from the same litter, you know."

"So they'll remain puppies forever?"

She laughed, "If we're lucky. It doesn't matter how bad of a day you've had, their presence wipes it away. Do you have any siblings?"

"I have one sister. She is married and has a daughter who is developmentally handicapped. My sister's name is Ava, she was a paralegal when she had Jillian. When they realized she was special, she left her career to stay home with her. Her husband, Brian, is a stand-up guy. He actually works for me as my attorney."

"Tell me about Jillian."

"She is a lot like Danny and Jimmy. She is a happy child. She's eight. She is a delight. I think you would like her."

"I'm sure I would. How does she feel about her uncle Thomas?"

"She adores me. I get to spoil her when her parents try not to. How do you get along with your brother Mike?"

"Mike is a family physician. He is a good man. I don't see much of him outside of holidays. He has always just wanted to go his own way; to chart his own course."

"So, you managed to chart your own course by owning a company about something you love."

"I'm sure Dad would love to be working with one of his children who could take over his company.'

"Perhaps. But I'll bet he'd rather want you both to be happy."

"Yes, you are right about that."

Thomas sat down behind her in the lounge chair and pulled her back to lay against him. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"Where does your sister and her family live?"

"About a half a mile down the road from me in Cambridge."

"You grew up there?"

"Yes."

"Are your parents still alive?"

"My father is. He lives in Florida now. My mother died ten years ago from cancer."

"I'm so sorry. God, I am so luck to have mine." She turned and kissed him"". "You're not the person that I first thought you were. I'm sorry I misjudged you."

"Thank you for that. You don't need to apologize. What a debacle our first meeting was."

"It wasn't a total debacle. The kiss in the elevator was amazing."

She turned her body so she could give him an amazing kiss. At that moment, Danny and Jimmy came up to the lounge to give slobbery kisses. Andie and Thomas erupted in laughter.

"Alright my lovely, let me up. I'm going to throw balls for these two. And then, I'm going to kick your lovely ass at billiards."

She watched him lob the balls for the two over excited Irish setters. She watched how his shoulder muscles moved with each throw. She watched his lovely ass as he bent over to pick up the balls that the dogs brought back.

The night air was cooling and it caused her prodigious nipples to pucker and tighten. When she became bored with watching him play with the dogs, she embraced Thomas from behind and pressed her hard nipples into his back. He suddenly decided that the dogs had had enough exercise.

They proceeded to the billiards room.

"Eight Ball?" Andie asked.

"Sure." Thomas bent to place the balls into the triangle and then he racked the balls.

They did a coin toss to determine who would break the rack.

Thomas won. With great controlled force, Thomas sent the balls in all directions. A solid ball went into a side pocket. "I guess you are stripes."

He took his next shot, but missed.

Ande picked her cue and chalked the tip. She banked off of the short end to pocket a striped ball in a pocket at the other end. She walked around the table to size up her next shot. She sliced the ball to send another striped ball into the side pocket. She missed her next shot.

Thomas walked around the table to choose his shot. He put an underspin on the cue ball as he pocketed another solid ball without scratching. As he lined up his next shot, he saw Andie sitting in his line of view. Her nipples were erect and poking at the front of her top. Thomas missed his shot.

During her next turn, Thomas took a seat behind Andie. She had bent over to line up her shot, but realized Thomas wasn't in sight. She looked behind her and there sat Thomas ogling her ass. Andie missed that shot.

Thomas made his next shot. He lined up his next shot and missed.

When Andie bent over to line up her shot, Thomas could see down her blouse. Her cleavage was glorious. He licked his lips and cleared his throat. She glanced at him and made the shot. She missed her next shot.

Thomas needed to pass by Andie to get behind the cue ball. His chest brushed her breasts and he snapped. He picked Andie up and placed her on the edge of the pool table. He ripped her blouse open to expose her aroused breasts. He pushed her back onto the table and suckled at her breast. He sucked and drug the edge of his teeth across her nipple. She moaned when he suckled her nipple deeply.

Andie was running her fingers through his hair. He raised himself from her breast and concentrated on unzipping her jeans. He pulled them off of her with great force. He lowered his mouth to her sex and spread it open with his fingers. He tongued her clit and sucked it. After sucking on it for a while it became tall and erect. He licked down to her opening and pierced her with his tongue. She was panting and trembling. He slowly inserted his longest finger into her.

"Thomas, yes," she moaned.

He inserted another finger into her and turned them both upright so he could rub his fingertips across her g-spot. He continued to press and rub until she shattered. Her cries were desperate and euphoric.

Thomas shoved his jeans down to free his long, hard erection. He pulled Andie up to the very edge of the pool table. He lined up his shot and broke into her with the same force as when he broke the rack. There was relief in her cry. She wrapped her legs around him as he plunged into her again and again.

"Yes. Yes," she cried.

"God damn. Yes. You feel so good. This is where I belong." He banged into her and touched her cervix. She tightened her grip on him with her legs.

"God, you're so big. I love your fucking huge cock. Give it to me!"

They thrust at each other pressing each other's pleasure buttons. This was frantic and primal. They were locked together into the most amazing orgasm. Muscles clenched to freeze the pleasure. And then, there was a freeing release. They clung to each other, panting and whispering affirmations to each other like lovers from all the ages. They kissed each other wherever they could. He kissed her neck, her lips, her nose. She kissed his chest, his neck, his chin and his lips.

After their breathing returned to normal, they laughed in relief. He pulled back enough to massage her breasts. She ran her hands up and down his arms. They gazed into each other's eyes touching the depths of each other's soul. They kissed to seal the act of love.

They drunkenly pulled their clothes back on. They opened the door and the dogs rushed at them. They took Danny and Jimmy out back and watched them run around. They star gazed and finally decided to go to bed. When they reached their wing of bedrooms, Thomas stopped at his bedroom door.

"You're not coming to bed with me?"

"No. We both need our sleep. I'll see you in the morning." He gently kissed her goodnight.

She didn't understand his decision, but she was too tired to question it for long.

In the morning, Andie rolled over to find Thomas in her bed. She cuddled up next to him. He moaned and went back to sleep. She glanced at the clock that said 7:00. She drowsed for another hour and a half. When he still wasn't awake, she showered and dressed.

In capri pants and pink blouse, Andie went down to breakfast. Over grapefruit juice and toast, she perused the newspaper. Afterward, she went to the library to work. She walked in to see papers strewn across the table, a pot of coffee, a mug and his laptop still open and on. He had worked all night. Yesterday, he had told her that he could work, but didn't have to. He spent the entire day with her and then stayed up all night to keep up with his workload. So, when she thought that he didn't want to sleep with her, he was actually working all night so he could spend the day with her.

She tidied up the room and opened her own laptop. But she couldn't concentrate. Thoughts of their lovemaking kept playing in her mind. She crept into her bedroom and undressed. She slipped into her bed. She spooned Thomas from behind with her forehead resting on his back.

He woke and turned around to face her. "Good morning." He kissed her on the forehead.

"Good morning. When did you come to bed?"

"I don't know. Maybe about 4:00."

"Thomas. You can't function on just a few hours of sleep a night. And why didn't you just tell me that you were working at night instead of during the day? I thought you didn't want to come to bed with me."

"Let me assure you. Any chance I have to go to bed with you I will take it, whether its for sleep or other." He kissed her.

"I don't want you to sacrifice your sleep just so you can spend your days with me. It's not good for you."

He thought that she was just harping on him, but then he saw a glisten in her eyes. "Hey, why are you worried about me? I function on very little sleep."

"It's not good for you. It's not good for your heart."

"You are good for my heart."

Andie laid her head on his chest to try to hide her worry. But Thomas felt wetness on his chest. "Andie" he said as he raised her chin to see her. "Are you crying? Baby, look at me."

She turned away and started to get out of bed. He lept to his feet. "Whoa, whoa. Andie, look at me." When he finally got her to look at him, there were tears streaming down her cheeks.

Caught with no place to hide, she raised her face and lowered her eyes. He could tell how vulnerable she was feeling so he held her and rocked her in his arms. He sat in an upholstered chair and held her until she was able to talk about it.

"I'm sorry. That came out of nowhere."

"No, it didn't. Tell me about it."

"After college I dated a man, Chad, who worked on Wall Street. He was working day and night and getting about three or four hours of sleep a night. One day, he had a heart attack and died. He was twenty seven years old."

"You loved him."

"I suppose so. As much as I was capable of love. I was taken really low afterward. I didn't see a purpose in life anymore. It was an existential crisis more than a love crisis."

He took her back to bed and kissed her tears away. They held each other and slept. They woke in an hour and took a shower together. She kissed his pecs and his abdomen and lowered herself.

With soapy hands, she massaged his shaft up and down. He watched her with an intense gaze of desire. It was an effort to patiently submit to her amazing attentions. She rinsed him off and took him into her mouth. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and twisted as she bobbed up and down on his erection.

She looked up at him and saw that he had his eyes closed and was breathing heavily. She concentrated on the head of his cock. She was fascinated with the beautiful head of his massive cock. He had a distinct ridge that delineated the nerve filled head. She sucked it, licked it and swirled her tongue around it. She loved the way the ridge felt going in and out of her mouth.