Mistaken Identity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman pressed a button on a remote control and, immediately, the side of Sue's neck erupted with pain as the electric shock coursed through it.

"Now that," the woman continued calmly, "was only a small sample of what the collar can provide. I had it on a relatively low setting so there's plenty more in reserve." The woman turned the remote so that Sue could see that the dial pointed to about quarter power. "If you force me to use it again then the next time it will be on a higher setting and after that, a higher one still. If you want to fight it, if you want to find out just how much you can stand, then be my guest. I can assure you that you will break long before we reach full power. Do I make myself completely clear?"

Sue nodded.

"Very well. The first rule you are going to learn is that slaves stay silent at all times and only speak in answer to a direct question. I'm going to remove the tape covering your mouth but if I hear one squeak out of you then I press the button." Again the woman held up the remote so that Sue could see that her thumb was poised over a big red button. "OK?"

Sue nodded again and the woman reached up, took hold of a corner of the tape covering Sue's mouth and, with a sudden yank, pulled it away. Sue couldn't help but give a a little cry, partially of pain and partially of surprise. The woman had obviously anticipated this because, as soon as Sue did so, a vicious jolt of electricity coursed from the collar. This, in turn, caused Sue to cry out again which resulted in yet another shock. It was only by using the utmost willpower that Sue was, this time, able to clamp her lips shut and hold back the cry that threatened to burst from her.

As Sue hung from the manacles shaking with repressed emotions, the woman could not have been less perturbed. She went to the table behind Sue and returned with a heavy-duty pair of scissors, which she used to cut the shoulder straps of Sue's dress. Immediately it started to fall and, as it did so, the woman didn't bother with the zipper but grabbed it and gave a sharp tug, ripping the flimsy material. A couple of snips with the scissors was all that was needed before the remnants of the dress were being tossed into a waste bin.

"Hey, that cost sixty quid from Next!" Sue screamed internally but, wisely, didn't say out loud. But it wasn't just prudence that kept her mouth shut. She was beginning to process what the woman had said. She had talked about 'slaves' and 'owners' and about breaking her will. If her fears about what was in store for her were anything like true then it looked like the fate of her dress was going to be the last thing on her mind. The woman now turned her attention to Sue's underwear. The thin lacy material of her bra and panties was no match for the scissors and, although her sheer nylon tights needed more cutting, they too were soon in shreds. The only thing that gave the woman the slightest bother was getting the last remnants of the tights through the cuffs which held her ankles but even that didn't hold her up for long and pretty soon Sue was completely naked.

Well, not quite naked; the final touch was when the woman removed Sue's jewellery, taking out her earrings and pulling the rings from her fingers. Somehow this made Sue feel even more naked than losing her clothes.

The woman then returned with her clipboard and proceeded to check and measure Sue from head to foot. It seemed as if every inch of her was inspected, measured, noted. She stood behind Sue and reached round, cupping each breast in her hand, feeling their heft and massaging them with her fingers to gauge their firmness. Then the massaging became more directed. As the woman's fingers gently teased the buds of Sue's nipples they responded, standing out firm and proud. When the woman finished by giving them a hard pinch, Sue had to fight to suppress a little cry that wasn't entirely brought on by pain.

After making a few more notes on the clipboard the woman came round, found a stool and sat down in front of Sue. The woman remained dispassionate as she reached forward and inspected Sue's groin, inside and out. After running her fingers through Sue's neatly trimmed pubic hair she peeled back her labia, giving them the same thorough inspection. Using the tip of her finger the woman gently probed the folds of flesh, stroking the inner lips and the hood of the clitoris and, as with her breasts, Sue could feel her body responding. When the woman then probed at Sue's entrance, slipping her fingers inside as far as the first knuckle. Sue was disturbed to find how easily they went in. The woman then removed her fingers, which were now slick from Sue's juices, and rubbed the tips of her fingers around the area surrounding Sue's clitoris, watching it respond. Sue felt a pang of guilt that she was actually disappointed when this stopped. The woman then stood up and returned to the table behind Sue.

When Sue heard the snap of surgical rubber gloves, she didn't need to see the lubricant being applied to the woman's forefinger to know which part of her body was next for inspection. Her buttocks were spread and the woman probed at her sphincter until she broke through, sliding her finger deep inside Sue's anus. The woman's finger was slim and she had used plenty of lubricant so, as with when the woman had fondled Sue's breasts and played with her vagina, despite the almost mechanical way she was being handled, Sue was finding that her body was responding.

Although she had never actually indulged, Sue had always thought that there was something deliciously dirty about anal sex and, now, whether she liked it or not, this was what was happening to her. This, added to the emotionless way in which the woman was working, was a powerful stimulant and Sue even ended up pushing backwards a little. This just earned her a swift smack on her buttock and Sue felt it prudent not to repeat this in case the woman reached for the shock collar controller.

But that just added to the tumult of fear and confusion roiling inside Sue. She knew this was wrong, very wrong; she knew she ought to be terrified, indeed, she was terrified; but why then was she also getting so aroused? She ought to be fighting, resisting this abuse, but she found herself acquiescing, welcoming the intruder into her backside, and it wasn't just for fear of the collar.

After a while the woman finished probing and removed her finger but a few moments later, Sue felt something else pressing against her sphincter and, this time, it wasn't a finger. It was something hard, some mechanical and somewhat thicker than the finger had been. Then there was a pumping sound and whatever it was that was in her bottom started to expand further, growing wider and wider inside her. Sue was close to the limit of what she could stand when the woman stopped. She tugged at whatever was in Sue's anus, confirming that it was not going to come out easily. Then there was a certain amount of tugging and sloshing noises from behind Sue's back until....

As the water from the enema flowed into Sue's bowels she immediately felt full and cramped. After giving only the shortest while for things to settle down the woman hung the enema bag from the frame next to Sue's head. If she looked to her right she could see the fluid level dropping and gauge how much more she was going to have to take. She was close to crying out, begging for mercy, taking a risk on the shock collar, simply to tell the woman that she couldn't take any more when she heard the snap of the surgical gloves being removed and the sound of footsteps retreating. She looked to her right just in time to watch the woman head for the door and, when it closed behind her, she realised she was now alone.

Sue flexed the muscles of her buttocks, struggling to find a comfortable position but, however much she moved, there wasn't one. At last the flow stopped and, after that, the cramping slowly eased. However she still felt that she needed the toilet more than she had ever done before and this feeling just got worse and worse. Believing that she was unobserved, she briefly struggled against the cuffs that held her but to no avail. She wasn't going to escape and she wasn't going to find any comfort.

On the other side of the two-way mirror Barry and Geoff were watching her struggle. The masks they had worn when they had been her captors lay on the table in front of them along with two open pizza boxes. Gill, who had been 'inspecting' Sue, had also been the van driver and, on their way to the warehouse, she had used her mobile to order pizzas from the local take-away. Then, while she was doing the initial inspection, Geoff had been sent to pick them up. Now, with Sue suitably restrained, it was time for a break. Gill came in, went over to a sink in the corner, washed her hands thoroughly and sat down at the table.

"Is that one mine?" Gill asked, pointing at the one unopened box.

"Yeah, four seasons, right," Geoff replied.

"Thanks, Geoff."

"So, how's it going?"

"Fine, fine. No problems at all. Mind you, I don't think I've ever had one so deep into the role," Gill replied. "I'd swear her reactions are genuine; it's almost as if she doesn't know it's make believe. If she wasn't getting off on it I'd be worried."

"But she is getting off on it. She's hot and ready to trot?" Barry asked.

"Yeah, didn't you see how easy my fingers slipped inside her pussy and, when I poked her up the arse, she was practically begging for more. Is anal part of the script? I assume so, what with the enema and all."

Barry picked up a folder that was lying on the table and flicked through it. The third page was a copy of the questionnaire that Jennifer had filled in. He picked it out and ran a finger down the list of activities until he found the one he was looking for.

"Here we go; she's given anal four stars so, if it's not, then it ought to be." He turned to the rest of the file flicked through the pages. "Ah, here we go, yes, she gets anal, but don't you be getting your hopes up, Geoffy baby, she's going bi-curious. We'll just be onlookers."

"If you read the script before we started you'd already know that," Geoff commented.

"Yeah, but I like to wing it. Makes my performance more spontaneous. So, if she's going bi-curious, who's playing the Countess?"

"Fiona's got that one. I'm stuck with playing the auctioneer, again," Gill said bitterly. "Why can't I be the Countess for a change?"

"Because Fi looks good in heels and you look good in glasses and a business suit," Barry replied. "But look at this way, playing the auctioneer is better than playing one of the slaves."

Gill, miffed at being told that Fi looked better in heels, shot him a glance that would have scorched titanium, but this friendly joshing was all part and parcel of being part of the 'cast'. This banter continued as Barry put the script back on the table and the three of them finished off the pizzas, washing them down with cans of Coke.

"Well, no peace for the wicked," Gill said when she had finished the last slice. "It's time for our little lady to get scrubbed down. See you later." And with that Gill returned to the room where Sue still hung from the frame.

Gill could see the relief on Sue's face when she returned. However, her discomfort was far from over. Gill kicked the lever that unlocked the brakes on the wheels of the dolly and pushed it towards a large pair of doors at the end of the room. The doors swung back when the dolly hit them to reveal a bathroom area a bit like the changing rooms at the gym. At the far end was an open shower located over a drain in the floor. Gill pushed the dolly until it was over the drain and then locked the wheels. She went to a cupboard where she fitted over her lab coat a plastic overall followed by a surgical mask over her face, surgical gloves and hat along with some eye protectors that fitted over her normal glasses. She took a bucket from the bottom shelf, which she used to carry hair shampoo, shower gel, shaving foam, a razor and a natural sponge. These she arranged on a shelf before taking the bucket and putting it on the dolly between Sue's legs. She released the valve on the enema nozzle so that it shrunk and could be eased out, picking up the bucket as she did so. Sue wasn't sure what was expected of her but, as soon as the enema plug was removed, she could hold back no longer and, with an immense sense of release, she voided her bowels.

With a look of absolute distaste, and feeling as if this was where she really earned her wages, Gill took the bucket and emptied the contents down the toilet. She rinsed it out with disinfectant and put on the ground next to the toilet bowl. Returning to where Sue hung, she reached for the showerhead, turned it up full blast and directed it at Sue's backside. The shock to Sue as the water hit her buttocks was partially mitigated by the sense of relief that the end of the enema had left her with.

At first Gill merely washed away the results of the enema. Pointing the showerhead directly at Sue's buttocks and the back of her legs, she repeatedly soaked and rinsed until all was completely clean. This done, she started in earnest, soaking Sue from head to foot before reattaching the showerhead to its holder and returning with the hair shampoo. Although the circumstances were undeniably bizarre, Sue actually enjoyed having the rich lather massaged over her scalp. Then Gill switched to the shower gel and sponge, washing down Sue's body, starting with her face and working all the way down until every inch and every nook and cranny was thoroughly clean.

Before rinsing Sue off, Gill swapped the shower gel and sponge for the shaving foam and razor. Although Sue had shaved her armpits earlier, Gill still lathered them up and did them again. Then, inevitably, Sue's pubic mound was in for the same treatment. Although Sue had already trimmed her pubic bush to a neat 'landing strip' this was not going to suffice and Gill, grabbing a stool, sat down in front of her and worked away at removing every trace of hair.

Sue gave another shudder. Was that because of the chill she felt a result of standing wet and naked? Was it brought on by the eerie silence as her intimate parts were shaven? Was it the feel as the blade slid over her sensitive flesh, both titillating and worrying? She didn't want to get nicked. She sincerely hoped that the woman would continue with the level of care and attention had brought to the rest of her treatment. Maybe it was it a mixture of all of the above. Maybe it was the continuing chaos of her confused jumble of emotions.

She was still trying to process what the woman had said about 'slaves' and 'owners'. Whilst she had heard that slavery was still endemic in parts of the third world, surely that didn't mean that ordinary British women were snatched from the streets of London? Furthermore, the care and attention being lavished on her meant that she wasn't destined to end up in a sweatshop sewing trainers and, surely, if they were looking for girls to be sold into prostitution in the back street brothels of some Far East city then they would be looking for someone younger than her. So, almost as strong as the 'what's going on?' confusion was the equally baffling 'why me?'

Countering these fears, part of her was firmly in denial. Somewhere amongst all this were her adolescent fantasies about being whisked away by some sort of Rudolph Valentino figure. A romantic novel she had read as a teenager had caught her fancy and, whilst she knew it was pure tosh aimed to titillate, the images it had evoked had fuelled her fantasies ever since. The woman busy working away between her thighs was playing directly into this fantasy. Not that she was some mysterious stranger sweeping her away on a wild stallion or anything like that. More it was the sense that Sue was being prepared, that, having been captured, she was being titivated for the benefit of whoever was eventually going to take advantage of her. Was it any wonder that, along with the fears and uncertainties, there was a tingling anticipation about who it was that had ordered this?

From Sue's perspective Gill seemed to be frustratingly overzealous. Time after time she'd run her fingers over Sue's recently denuded flesh feeling for any roughness and, when she found some, she would once again apply the razor. At last, when she was finally satisfied, she rinsed the area off with the showerhead, after which she set to with some tweezers picking out the hairs she had missed with the razor or those in areas where the razor couldn't reach. Unsurprisingly, there were a significant number of those in the perineum, where Sue had found it hardest to shave and, as Gill plucked them out, Sue was hard pressed to contain the little squeaks of pain, which threatened to escape. At one point the she wasn't quite successful and Gill reached under the plastic overalls for the remote for the shock collar, looked up at Sue and gestured meaningfully. Sue, wondering if the shock collar would even be safe under the shower, bit her lip to keep herself quiet.

Eventually Gill was satisfied so she picked up the showerhead one more time and, this time, rinsed Sue down from head to foot. Then, using soft white towels she picked from a pile, she towelled her down from head to toe. With Sue clean and dry, Gill took off the protective clothing, unlocked the wheels of the dolly and pushed it back into the other room.

When they got there she picked up off the table a wide leather belt. When Sue saw that it had cuffs attached she knew exactly what it was and where it was going. It looked like her time in the frame was over. The belt was made from hard leather and wide enough to stretch from the top of Sue's hips to the bottom of her ribs. Gill did the three fastening buckles up quite tightly so it constricted her waist almost like a short corset. When Sue's left wrist was freed from the frame she had more sense than to fight it. After all, her other three limbs were still attached and the shock collar was still around her neck. The right hand was next and Sue had to concentrate on keeping her balance until her feet were freed.

Gill moved a stool in front of the mirror and gestured with the shock collar remote that Sue should go and sit on it. A link from the back of the stool was fastened to a D ring on the belt and ankle cuffs attached to the front legs of the stool made sure Sue would stay put. Gill then took a brush and dryer and proceeded to style Sue's hair. Once it was dry she moved behind Sue to give her a manicure and replace her nail varnish. Sue couldn't, of course, see exactly what was happening but, judging from the bottle, her nails were going to end up a bright scarlet. This was repeated for her toenails and this time Sue could see and confirm that, yes, they were going pillar box red. Whilst waiting for Sue's nails to dry, Gill started on her make-up. She selected a range of pencils and powders from the table and set to on Sue's eyes. Gill had spend some time working away before she turned for some more eye shadow and Sue was able to see the progress so far. Grudgingly she had to admit that, although the look she was being given was tartier than she would have chosen, it wasn't too bad. Gill was obviously an accomplished beautician. Mind you, Sue would never have chosen lipstick in that bright red shade, even if it did match her nails.

But, even then, Gill wasn't quite finished. She turned one more time to the table and, when she turned back she was holding three items which looked like tweezers except that the gripping ends were covered with rubber tips, there was a sliding ring to lock them shut and the other end had a little bell attached. Starting with Sue's left breast Gill leaned forward and gave her nipple a little kiss, sucking and nibbling until it was fully erect. Then, pulling the nipple out with her fingers, she clamped the tweezers around it and slid the ring up until grip was firm. This whole procedure was then repeated on the right breast so that Sue was now wearing a matching pair.