Mister Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he kissed down my torso until he was at the top of my panties. His eyes must have been closed because when he straightened to slide the panties off he smiled and hissed. "Damn I love you."

For you see, printed in bold black letters just below the waistline of my bright pink panties was written, "This belongs to Opie". Patting my hip I raised so he could slide them off. He didn't climb on the bed though, he rested on his knees and moved his face toward my puss. I'd only been eaten once before and was filled with anticipation. None of the black guys would ever do it and the eastern European guy wasn't very good. I had liked the feeling, but didn't climax.

With his hands under my thighs he slowly opened me as he kissed the insides of my thighs. Moving his arms under my thighs put his face closer, I could feel the warm breath on my vulva. Panic wanted to strike. I hadn't shaved, in fact I never shave, I hope this doesn't turn him off. On the contrary I heard him mumble, "ah, a real pussy" before he kissed the labia. I was squirming with anticipation when I felt the flat of his tongue start at the bottom and slowly move up the length of the labia. On the downward movement he stiffened his tongue forcing the outer labia to open. Oh damn, how I loved this.

At the bottom of the stroke he pierced the inner labia, pushing his stiffened tongue as far inside my vagina as possible. It didn't necessarily go very deep, but oh my what a sensation, it gave me goose bumps knowing his lovely cock would soon be inside me just as his tongue had been. I rocked with the manipulations of his tongue up and down that little pink slit, knowing that at any moment he was going to zero in on the clit.

He didn't disappoint, he slowly circled my clit and sucked lightly while doing so. Oh my what a feeling, like nothing I had ever felt. It took him no time to ascertain that the most sensitive spot was on the left side, where he continued to lick until I grabbed his head and screamed in ecstasy. My thighs clamped on his head as the second wave hit. How he kept from being suffocated I wasn't sure, but he kept on licking until I could take no more and pushed him away. He was still between my legs looking at me with a grin.

He softly cooed, "Was it good baby?"

His face was shiny with pussy juice, which didn't seem to bother him a bit. He lifted up to kiss me, I'd never tasted myself before, somehow it didn't seem to matter. I wanted him naked and inside me. I pushed him up and told him it was my turn. He stood as I slowly pulled his underwear down. It was exactly as I imagined when I snuck peeks before. The head of his cut cock was a deep purple and looked like a helmet, there were thick throbbing veins running down the sides. It was rock hard and yet soft to the touch, as though the skin was like a delicate covering.

As he stepped out of his underwear I moved forward to take him into my mouth. I'd sucked a few guys before, but they were nothing like Opie. I don't think he was much more than six inches but man was it thick. I bobbed my head long enough to let him know that I could bring him off and then lay back. Stretching my arms out I beckoned him into my lair. As he hovered over me I reached between us and guided him to my petal port. I was so wet and ready to be fucked there was little to no resistance as he pushed forward. Once the head was inside that changed dramatically.

I felt like he was splitting me in two, putting my hands on his hips I stopped the penetration. I was breathing hard as I barely whispered, "Slow Opie, slow."

He half stroked slowly opening me wider than ever before. I was doing all I could to take him, the head was opening me as the walls would then clamp tight around the shaft following. I whispered, "A little more." He was nearly balls deep when I stopped him. "Give me a minute to adjust, then you can have me." I knew that a woman's vagina would adjust and move the cervix slightly to accommodate a deeper penetration and stayed still. As my body relaxed I put my hands on his ass cheeks and pulled him the rest of the way.

I felt his balls touch the taint and sighed, he was in. I had taken all of him, it was time to take things to the next level. Pushing my hips up he knew what to do, taking his cues from me as to how hard and fast. I'd had one orgasm and was headed for another when he hissed, "Gonna cum baby." I pushed into him with all the strength I had and told him, "Cum inside me."

His body tensed the same time mine did. I opened my eyes to see him looking in mine as he grunted, "I love you babygirl." Oh my God, there it was, my dream come true. This had to be a dream, but it wasn't. I could feel his cock spew rope after rope of semen against my cervix. What a feeling, what a wonderful feeling, yes, life was good. He was on his elbows keeping his weight off me as we sought oxygen, our chests pushing against one another with every deep breath. I pushed on his right shoulder, as his dick fell out he rolled to the side.

We lay there a few minutes when I said, "Shower, come on."

We didn't go at it in the shower, although we did do a lot of exploring. Having not eaten our sandwiches at the deli we were now famished. Pizza delivery to the rescue. We were snuggled up on the couch when I asked him.

"What was the best part for you?"

He pondered a minute, "Mmmm, I think all of it. I love your breasts, you know that, but those panties. Where did you get those?"

I laughed softly, "I ordered them the day after we made up. I wasn't sure when, but I knew at some point you were going to see them and make love to me. Wanna know what my favorite part was?"

He nodded, "It was watching you go in and out of me. I loved seeing how big you are and the fact that it was all going inside me. God that was hot. You need to watch with me next time."

I recall going to bed that night thinking, "Wow, what a Sunday afternoon. If those gossiping old biddies only knew it bwould set their hair on fire." With the next day being a workday I slept like a baby, after all, I'd had my riggin pranged, Opie told me he loved me, all was well with the world.

The next night we planned to make dinner together. Like I said, we planned. He no more than walked through the door when he grabbed me in his arms and kissed me like he'd never kissed me before. In seconds he had my scrub bottoms off along with my panties, me bent over the couch and his meat pole buried in my pussy. With his hands grasping my hips he hammered away until we both stiffened, I let out a yelp and he grunted like a boar hog. When he stepped back he slowly held me upright, spun me 180 degrees, kissed me and said, "Honey, I'm home."

It may not sound tender and loving but that was exactly what I needed. To be taken and used in a way only he could. He bent down to pull my panties up, as he did he cupped me tightly and whispered, "Mine."

We kissed a minute until I pulled back, "Thanks baby. Now let's make dinner, after that romp I'm starved."

I was so excited, the story of Opie and Daisy was about to begin. Oh sure, we'd been dating and had finally consummated our love for one another, but in my eyes that was only the beginning. Following supper I offered to participate in more play time if he was still horny. He declined, choosing instead to sit with me snuggled into his side while we watched an old NCIS rerun. When we kissed goodnight I said softly.

"You need to bring some clothes next time so you can sleep with me all night. Wouldn't it be fun to make love before we ate breakfast?"

Our days were long for the better part of that week, we lived on texts and squeezing kisses through the phone. By the time Friday rolled around we were both wound tight as a spring. I knew it was going to be a wild night when the dozen roses arrived just after lunch. His note was simple, 'I can't wait to hold you.'

He wasn't going to make it to my house before six so I had him pick up take out Chinese on the way. We chatted and caught up over shrimp lo-mein and Szechuan chicken, quickly cleaned the kitchen and looked at one another. He was grinning as he softly drew me into his embrace.

"I've missed you so much. I can't wait to show you why you're glad you chose me."

Our time together was passionate, lustful, and tender. We didn't rush, choosing to savor every moment in one another's arms. He brought me to a place of orgasmic euphoria twice before he released his seed within. During our time he extended his arms as we watched him move in and out of me, the contrast of our skin making it even more meaningful. It was as though we were both united in the moment telling those who didn't agree with our being together to go jump off a cliff. As he was about to cum he said, "Daisy", which caused me to open my eyes. With a grunt he proclaimed, "I love you babygirl."

I knew that wasn't going to happen every time we made love missionary, but it certainly charged my batteries for the screwing I got in the shower before breakfast. Opie stayed with me both Friday and Saturday night. Sunday morning brought about the first conflict concerning us being together. Sadly it was from an older black lady who asked why I was with a 'white guy' as she put it. I was momentarily caught off guard but recovered quickly. My answer was kind and at the same time left no room for further discussion.

"I'm confused Mrs. Taylor. There are three couples in the church that consist of a black man and a white woman, yet you've said nothing about them."

She tensed answering with a sneer, "That's different. You should be with one of your own kind."

That peeved me, "You mean another human being regardless of color, like it talks about in that Bible you so proudly hold under your arm."

The discussion was over in my mind, Pastor Timms coming toward us scared Mrs. Taylor off. With a hand on my shoulder he spoke.

"Never mind her, she's stuck in old ways that don't belong in church or society anymore. You kids just keep loving one another. If you have a few minutes stop by my office before you guys leave."

We shook hands, greeted folks and hung around socializing for another fifteen minutes before making our way to Pastor Timms office. Motioning us to chairs across from his desk he got right to the point.

"Daisy. Are you guys sleeping together?" We both nodded in affirmation. "Well, I have a suggestion. Make it right as soon as possible. Get hitched and start a family the right way. There are already too many couples having kids before they're married. You may not agree, but to me that's backward."

Opie reached for my hand as he spoke, "You're right Reverend. I know this aint the right time nor place, but, Daisy will you marry me? I'll getcha a ring this week."

Tears of joy ran down my cheeks as I nodded my head and moved to hug him. With a soft kiss I backed away and whispered, "Yes." Reverend Timms chuckled and said, "Okay you two, take it somewhere else."

With the holidays approaching, wedding plans, work and Opie's new job we had little time to ourselves. Since both his parents and mine were deceased we decided to do Thanksgiving at a resort, a chance to get away from everyone and everything. Have you ever noticed that when life seems to be flowing smoothly some knucklehead decides to stir things up. Which is what happened on our Thanksgiving getaway. Thanksgiving dinner was served in a large hall, there were around 30 of us gathered. Each couple or family was introduced before the meal began.

Since we weren't introduced as mister and missus a geeky guy there with a friend seemed to decide that I was free game. The guy was such a jerk that he tried to sit next to me in Opie's chair as Opie got our beverages. When Will returned he simply stared at the guy until he slunk away. Sadly it didn't end there, the little twirp continued to follow and bother me any time Opie wasn't right by my side. I was leaving the ladies room when said twerp blocked my path down the hall. I was frantically trying to find Opie with my eyes.

We had to have been on the same wavelength because who should round the corner but the man I love. I beckoned him to rescue me with my eyes, he responded immediately. Taking the guy by the shoulder he turned him.

"You need to leave the lady alone. She isn't interested in you." The guy started to say something when Opie squeezed his shoulder. "You see that ring on her finger? She's mine, she isn't available. What you need to do next little man is walk away, if not they'll carry you away in an ambulance."

The twerp mumbled something with a sneer as he quickly vacated the area. I needed to know. "Would you have hurt him if he didn't leave me alone?"

He pulled me close and kissed me, "In a heartbeat darling, in a heartbeat. You're my soon to be wife, I will never allow another man to think he can be a part of your life romantically. There's too much of that crap goin on already. We aint gonna be a part of that."

I liked what I was hearing. Though he was staying at my place two or three nights a week and all weekends he still hadn't officially moved in. On the way home I brought up the subject not knowing for sure what his reaction would be. Imagine my surprise when he laughed and said.

"I been wonderin when you was gonna ask. I'm ready when you are. I know for a fact that Annie is more than ready for me to go so she can have her man move in permanent. Let's do it this week, we got two weeks before we're hitched. Let's do it now."

We took the following Saturday to get his stuff moved into my place, it felt wonderful lying the dark after we'd made love to know he would be in my bed, our bed, every morning when I woke. We had chosen December 21st as our wedding day in honor of my late parents. It was supposed to be a small gathering at church with pastor Timms and a few of our closest friends. Not a chance, there had to be 50 people there, and we loved every moment.

Opie had gone out of his way to please me with Christmas deco's outside even though his fingers were cold most of the time. I wasn't looking for the whole yard full of junk like you see so often, I just wanted lights along the soffit and on our few shrubs. We'd found a smaller sized tree to fit our limited space and had decorated it the way we remembered as kids growing up on the farm. We made popcorn strings and construction paper chains. The final touch was an old tree top star that had been his grandmothers. With the few ornaments we'd purchased it was just right.

Our first Christmas gifts were going to be simple things. Clothes we needed, work gloves for him, a joint present of a new set of tires on Fifi. After opening the few gifts we'd gotten for one another he reached behind the tree and handed me one more tiny box. He had bought a beautiful engagement and wedding band set for our wedding so I had no idea what it could be. I slowly removed the bow and lifted the lid, my heart nearly stopped when I realized inside was a ring box. I could do nothing but sob when I opened it, staring at me was the most gorgeous Ruby ring I had ever seen.

I had a pair of ruby earrings that had been my mom's and had commented in the past that I wanted to get a ring one day to go with them. He never said anything like some day we'll do that or similar, no, instead the man I love simply listened and granted me a desire of my heart. He gently took the box from my hand, removed the ring and slipped onto the index finger of my right hand. And for those who might wonder, yes, we made love on the couch ten minutes later. Slow, affectionate, heart felt love for each other. With Christmas being on a Saturday I couldn't wait for church to show off what my loving husband had gotten me.

Our lives meshed well. Oh sure, there was the normal ebb and flow of any relationship. There were times we might be disgruntled with each other, but we got past those moments as quickly as possible. It was in our first six months of marriage that we learned the true meaning of, "I love you, but I don't like you at the moment." After our first big blow out was over nothing, ever notice it's seldom the big things you fight about, it's those niggling little things we push under until we explode, we made some rules.

Number one was we don't use the word divorce no matter how upset we are. We'll get past whatever we might be going through.

Number two was neither would tell the other to shut up. Those words are an instant fight.

Number three, neither of us sleep on the couch, we sleep together no matter our disagreement.

It was two years and twelve days after our wedding that Charles Albert was added to our household. Long and lanky like his daddy, light brown in skin color like me. Opie had received two promotions in that time, his increases in pay and what we had saved would allow me to stay home for three months after birth. Once back at work and Charles in daycare life progressed as most families do. We bought a house and began talking about another child. Neither of us could figure out why I wasn't pregnant right away, it took almost two years before my tummy began to grow a second time.

My bulging tummy was carrying twins, a boy and girl. Opie's position was solid. His wages had increased to the point we felt it would be okay for me to be a stay at home mom at least until they were in kindergarten. Our little girl was named Emma simply because we liked the name, our second son was named William after Opie's grandpa. They're all in middle school now and I've gone back to work. When I'm asked why my marriage is so good by the younger nurses I smile and say.

"It's simply a matter of meeting mister right and never letting him get away."