Mister Spider and His Miss Fly

Story Info
Who eats who?
7.5k words
4.65
5.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Enjoy the amorous delights of a petite Asian young lady with an irresistible personality and an intriguing body. As you will discover in the words to follow, she was and still is the delight of my life. Here's wishing that you find such a unique woman who will be the wet dreams of your life.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Suzy - Suzy Zhang - was the epitome of an enchantingly Chinese-American pixie. A simple pageboy of her dark black hair framed her sweet innocent face with its slightly rounded eyes, high cheekbones, cute nose, and delicious lips. There was a certain quality to her slender four-foot-eleven body that made her seem much younger than her actual age. Perhaps it was her small breasts that softly rose from her narrow chest or their bee-stung puffy pink areola that when stimulated sprouted tender morsels of sensitive nipple flesh. Or maybe it was her trim waist, narrow hips, small tight buns, or shapely well-toned legs which added to her one of a kind attractiveness.

But I know that for me, it was Suzy's titillating pussy that made her alluring. Beneath a small sparse tuft of hair on her pubic mound were two soft cunt lips - swollen, spongy, and above all, naturally hairless. Pressed together, they formed an incredibly tight slit that tantalizingly peeked from and then tucked between her tender inner thighs to conceal her nether delights. When combined with her other physical attributes, Suzy was that cute darling for whom you would give anything for the opportunity to breach the ivory gates of her virginity with your fleshy battering ram.

Such is what happened to me when I couldn't take it any longer and "went all in" (in more than one way), gambling my promising career and professional reputation for an irresistible romance with this young Asian virgin. However, I am getting ahead of myself and had better start my tale at the beginning.

My name is Dan and at the ripe old age of twenty-five, I was the newly hired counselor for a small exclusive liberal arts college that shares the campus with a rather progressive K-12 laboratory boarding school. When I met Suzy, I was the staff member with the least amount of seniority and assigned the onerous responsibility of in-processing the college's new freshman class as their class counselor.

With my class roster in hand, I was charged with individually meeting and greeting each member of the small incoming class, ensuring their personal and contact information was correct and verifying individual financial payment options for tuition and fees, books, and dormitory expenses. Once the institutional requirements were dealt with, I tried to advise each student through their matriculation and registration process while becoming acquainted with them as their class advisor.

It had been a long and grueling week and a half of thirty-minute interviews during which I had to listen to the sniveling whining of spoiled brats and their incessant demands and unreal expectations. And as if that weren't enough, I hated it when their enabling helicopter-parents showed up to wrangle preferential treatment for their precious big babies and then made veiled threats as to what might happen if not satisfied. I was on the last Friday interview with a Suzy Zhang, the tail-end of the freshman class' alphabetical order.

There was a soft knock on my office door and without looking up as I hastily scribbled my notes on my previous interview, I barked, "Don't knock down my door and just come on in!" There was a slight pause before the doorknob turned and in stepped a diminutive female figure.

Without giving her a chance to speak up, I hastily remarked, "You're in the wrong place, little girl. The lab school is at the other end of campus..."

"I beg your pardon?" was the rather indignant reply. "I know full well where the lab school is on this campus since I just graduated from it in May! I am Suzy Zhang and if you're my counselor and class advisor, I have an intake appointment with you."

To say that my jaw dropped would have been an understatement. A quick double-take confirmed my stupid mistake for before my startled eyes was a diminutive and definite pretty young woman. I hastily stammered an incoherent apology for my rudeness and obvious mistake and found my interesting new student gazing at me with a smile of amusement gracing her delicate lips.

"That's okay, Mister...would you mind terribly if I called you Dan...I mean, I am in college, aren't I? I get that kind of reaction all of the time. Hey, I can't help it if I am... rather petite and irresistibly cute. My mom says that one day I will appreciate my 'youthful' looks - ha, that'll be the day. She doesn't know what it's like being constantly thought of and treated like you're some middle schooler...a fricking royal pain in my little ass!

"The only good thing to come out of being constantly mistaken for someone who's much younger than I am was that I had to work harder to prove myself. Unlike the other incoming freshman at this college, I excelled at academics and earned a collegiate free-ride with numerous scholarships and grants. I'm not too bad at sports either...and was the starting point guard for my high school basketball team. Being small allowed me to use my speed and agility against bigger and clumsier opponents, and it didn't hurt that I am a wicked three-point shooter."

"Well, I'm impressed, and yes, your records, application, and letters of reference substantiate your accomplishments. Tell me, Suzy, what is Supergirl's...sorry... Wonder Woman's weakness?"

I could tell immediately that no one had ever asked this of Suzy as she sat back and looked deep into herself. After a long pause, Suzy hesitantly murmured, "Dan, between you and me, I have a hard time dealing with those my age. I mean...guys thought I was some sort of freak 'novelty' and were always trying to be the first to make it with 'the kid or the runt'...God, I hated those damn nicknames that they used to call me.

"But that's nothing compared to the girls who can be crueler. Do you know even my basketball teammates...to whom I contributed a lot of assists and more than my fair share of points...had no qualms of cruelly teasing and humiliating me in the showers where clothing couldn't hide my obvious 'bodily deficiencies?' Do you know how hard it is to hide your lack of physical development when you're stark naked in the showers?"

"Hmmm, I wouldn't be able to say one way or another until I see you butt-naked..."

A loud gasp escaped Suzy's open mouth in utter surprise and caused me to break down in uncontrolled fits of chortling at her being caught off guard. "Oooh, you are a filthy sick perv...and you're supposed to be my class advisor?" gasped Suzy in feinted shock and faux indignation. "Hmmm, I better watch myself with you...more so, I better watch you, you dirty old man!"

"You have no idea, kiddo," I teasingly joked, playing off of Suzy's pet peeve to egg her on, "just how depraved and twisted I truly am." Then with a smirk on my lips as I was beginning to enjoy the quick repartee with this interesting co-ed, "Be thankful that you'll never discover the depths of my kinkiness, my captivating eighteen-year-old."

"Oooh, so said the spider to the fly. My, what an enticing line? I've never heard that come-on before. Are you trying to seduce me, Dan?" was the riposte of Suzy Zhang. When she saw the look of surprise that must have flashed on my face before I could control it, she gave me a smug Cheshire Cat smile and purred, "Point for Suzy Zhang! Ha, we shall see how many more I can score..."

Our supposed half-hour session somehow flowed into well after the workday. During our exchange, Suzy was the epitome of the old adage that looks could be deceiving by demonstrating a sense of maturity well beyond her years. Unlike her classmates, she not only had a fairly good academic plan for obtaining a well-rounded education but had seasoned it with just enough flexibility to take advantage of new experiences and opportunities. But, most of all, Suzy had a disarming, if not uncanny, way of interacting with me as a peer, and by the end of our interview, we were relating to each other as equals.

"Oh, my God, I didn't realize that it was so late," I blurted when I became aware of the time. "It's after six in the evening. I'm so sorry for keeping you so late. Your parents must be worried about where you are."

"Relax, Dan. My folks are on another island and are dirt-poor farmers. I got into the lab school on a scholarship given to token minorities so the school wouldn't look so milk-white. I've been boarding on campus and on my own for as long as I can remember. Unlike my peers, I have made my way through life with my brains, sheer determination, and a willingness to work at the pizza place down the hill to earn some spending money. Until I can board in the college's dorms, my aunt who works at night is willing to put me up. So, thanks for your concern but chill, 'cuz I'm okay."

For some strange reason, this teenager sitting before me had stirred my interest like never before. "How's the pizza at the place that you work?" popped out of my mouth before I knew it.

With a slight pause, Suzy smiled and replied, "It's the best...especially if I'm making it. Why?"

"Well, I love pizza...and since I've kept you so late, maybe I can make it up by sharing a pizza with you. That is if you don't mind dining with a spider, my little fly."

"Ha! Is this spider willing to enter the fly's parlor? I've got to warn you that I'm well-known for my scrumptious pizza that will thoroughly addict you. Are you sure you want to come into my den of iniquity, Mister Spider?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Suzy wasn't bragging. She was extremely popular judging from the customers and staff who loudly and warmly greeted her. After seating me in a corner booth with a pitcher of beer and a mug, she went behind the counter and proceeded to concoct this masterpiece of an off-the-menu gut-busting pizza.

Delivering her hot pizza concoction or our booth, Suzy then slid in next to me and promptly took a deep sip of my beer. "Ah! That tastes so good! I really needed that!" Then taking another swig of my beer, Suzy muttered, "I'm underage and not supposed to be drinking...but what the hell. I can tell that there are no Liquor Commission agents among tonight's customers and even if there were, there's only one mug...your mug. I hope you don't mind me drinking from the same mug as you, Dan. Hey, what are you waiting for? Let's pig out before the pizza gets cold!"

I never knew that pizza could be so good. It was hot, gooey with cheese, savory with an assortment of meat toppings, blended in a rich tomato sauce, and seasoned with herbs that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Between savory bites of pizza, swigs of beer, and Suzy pressing her small body against mine supposedly to sip from my mug, the night was becoming extremely interesting.

"So - Dan, do I have to watch out for any jealousy girlfriend charging through the doors with the intent to kill - if not, seriously maiming - whoever you happen to be with - which at this point, is me?"

"Nah, my last love affair fizzled out over a year ago...just before I landed this counseling job. My girlfriend said she loved me...or jumping in the sack with me...but her parents hated my guts. She was never able to stand up to them...so, guess who was on the losing end? Ironically, she moved away from her controlling parents not too soon after leaving me, and the last thing that I heard was that she got married and had a kid. What about you, Suzy?"

Taking a deep gulp from my mug, Suzy sighed and said, "At least you had someone, Dan. As far as I go...well...as I said before, I haven't had much luck with guys. Either I have those who are truly desperate or the curious pricks who want to see what it would be like screwing someone like me.

"A lot of guys think that because I have a deceivingly 'youthful' appearance that I am childish in my perceptions of the world and naive when it comes to others. Boy, did those dickheads crash-and-burn when I shot them down...without getting to first base as one of the assholes put it. I guess their masculine pride couldn't handle being trashed by someone who happens to look as sweet and innocent as yours truly. Sigh, the sad part is that I have never met a guy who will accept me as I am. Maybe that's why I'm still a virgin...sad, huh?"

Shocked at her last disclosure, I desperately focused on chewing and swallowing a large bite of pizza. "Well, if it's any consolation, I happen to like you as you are, my little pretty...with a whole lot of spicy zest just like this pizza of yours."

"Aah, you're so sweet,' slipped from Suzy's lips before she unexpectedly kissed me on the cheek. "You better watch yourself since I could become accustomed to your endearments towards me."

I gulped down a mouthful of beer as Suzy's casual intimacy was beginning to wreak havoc with the boundaries that I had set to separate my students from me. "Suzy, I've got to tell you upfront that as a college professional, I'm not supposed to be 'fraternizing' with my students," rolled automatically off my tongue. "It would be unethical for me to take advantage of a younger student...heck, you're right out of high school. If my higher-ups found out that I was having pizza and beer with you, I would be receiving some serious job-threatening counseling."

Suzy looked thoughtfully at me as she slowly chewed her pizza. Then gazing at me with her large brown doe-like eyes, she asked, "Dan, you're what...twenty-six... what... twenty-five? Hmmm, that makes you only seven years old than me. Shit, my dad is eleven years older than my mom.

"No - don't say anything, Dan. Just listen to me. First of all, although we have just met, I like you and feel comfortable with you...even though you're a foot taller than me... okay...only eleven inches...and I think you feel likewise. Secondly, I'm not exactly throwing myself at you and I don't think you're trying to seduce me out of my panties. Third, I would never knowingly do anything that might jeopardize your job. Trust me not to do anything that would embarrass you or call attention to whatever relationship we may develop. However, understand that I definitely plan to get to know you better, Dan." Then take a deep sip of my brew, Suzy then purred, "Lastly, what people don't know, they don't know..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In keeping with her aggressive and hustling point guard persona, Suzy put the full-court press on me, albeit discreetly. She had a knack of casually dropping by at the Counseling Center to say hello not only to me but to everyone and especially the secretary and clerks. Nearly everyone found Suzy to be refreshing and level-headed which was rare among college first-years. When a student-employment opening (of all things to help me) arose, the Center's secretary took the liberty of asking Suzy if she would be interested (thank God, Suzy didn't jump and scream for joy in front of everyone). When we later celebrated her being hired at Suzy's pizza joint, I had to wonder what the future had in store for us.

As it turned out, Suzy was highly proficient and extremely responsible. It was a matter of time before she was handling the front desk by herself, fielding and answering issues on registration, course changes, tuition collection and refunds, grade corrections, and transcripts. She was so good that many in the Center staff and student body came to view and treat Suzy as if she was one of the staff. With each passing day, Suzy made herself more and more indispensable to the Counseling Center.

As for me, Suzy proved she had a good awareness of her classmates. She would often advise me who of her classmates was struggling academically, had personal problems, needed appropriate intervention for adjustment or conduct issues, or just needed a friendly outreach. As my class began to thrive academically and socially, the Dean and other counselors were quick to notice because there hadn't been a single drop-out from the incoming class - something that had never happened before.

When asked what my secret was, I shared that my success was due to the insights provided by Suzy. The Dean then took the unprecedented step of asking Suzy if she would be willing to share her insights and recommendations about the student body with the Center's counseling staff and offered a grade-increase (boost in pay) for her added duties. Needless to say, Suzy accepted, cementing herself as the Center's senior student staffer.

Despite our efforts to keep our growing relationship a secret, the discerning eyes of the Center staff noticed that our relationship seemed to be more than just a counselor-and-student or a supervisor-and-student-employee relationship. Maybe this was because Suzy spent her free moments in my office or because of our growing familiarity with each other's habits, likes, and dislikes. The longer that Suzy worked at the Counseling Center, the more people began to think of us as being a twosome, and to our surprise, no one said anything.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We were once again in 'our' reserved corner booth at Suzy's pizzeria...something that the manager and staff had afforded to Suzy, their long-time employee, who continued to work for at the pizzeria despite having a higher-paying campus job. To them, I was Suzy's guy, and no one gave us a second thought when she now snuggled up to me in the dark booth.

"Dan, the three-day weekend is coming up. Whatcha got planned?" asked an inquisitive Suzy.

"Well," I drawled, "I was thinking of hiking in the mountains. I know of this a particular private trail that leads to a secluded forest grove and mountain pool. Once there, I will probably kick back and relax..."

"By yourself?"

"Oh, no, I'll be with this pretty little college co-ed who..."

I never got a chance to complete my statement as a small hand shot in between my legs to grab and viciously squeezed one of my inner thighs. "Yeow!! What the fuck!"

"With whom, Dan?"

"With you, you psycho-bitch! Yeow! Stop that!"

"I just wanted to make it - painfully - clear that there better not be another woman... especially another co-ed in your life...do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, yes, yes - now let go of me and stop molesting me in this booth...or I'll scream that I'm being sexually assaulted and for the cops to be called. Jeez! Don't pinch!"

"Okay, so tell me about your plans to take your nineteen-year-old girlfriend on this weekend's hike?"

"Girlfriend? You're my girlfriend? Ouch! Stop, stop it, Suzy! You don't have to torture me to get me to agree with you! Sheesh! I'll pick you up this Saturday at the bus stop down the hill from your dorm. Wear hiking shoes and clothes, and pack something for us to eat and drink. Other than that,...you'll have to wait and see. And if you're going to squeeze something, I would prefer you squeezing something else...a bit higher...heh, heh, heh. Ouch! Stop that!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Early that Saturday morning, Suzy was at the bus stop at the designated time. She jumped into my truck; she gave me a quick peck on the cheek before telling me to drive before we were spotted together. Turning into the mountains, we soon arrive at that this dirt road that belonged to a friend of mine, and after unlocking the gate, we drove as far as we could go before parking.

Suzy wore a large loose shirt over a thin camisole, short tight denim shorts, and hiking boots. When I couldn't see a bra outline or straps, it dawned on me that under her camisole, Suzy was braless...hmmm... interesting... very interesting.

Suzy caught me staring and smirked, "What? Why does me being without a bra shock you, Dan? As you should have realized by now, I'm rather boob-challenged which is a nice way to say that I don't have much chest-wise. As such, I don't really need a bra for support. Plus, when I exert myself like I am about to, I don't have enough tit to hold the bra cups in place...and my bra ends up riding up or twisting about which is bothersome...so, why bother. Let's get going, you lecherous perv...ha!"