Mister Spider and His Miss Fly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides the trail being private, I knew we wouldn't encounter other hikers because the hike entailed a rather steep hillside that would have been enough to discourage most people. I let Suzy take the lead on the pretense that I was her safety-net in case she slipped and fell backward. The real reason, however, was so that I could enjoy the sight of Suzy's barely-there shorts that flashed me glimpses of her tight hot ass while showing off her athletic legs.

Looking back at me, Suzy giggled, "I hope you're getting off on watching my sashaying butt. In case you're wondering...and know you are, Dan...unlike my top, I am at least wearing panties...but very skimpy lacy ones...under my shorts. I don't want to show you too much of my youthful charms on our first outing."

Finally, we broke into a small clearing where the stream fell from a high cliff to form a deep pool before flowing downhill. "This is great, Dan! Thank you for bringing me here. It's so isolated that we could do anything that we wanted. Knowing that you enjoyed eyeing my rather girlish figure as we climbed...was an unexpected turn-on in a kinky sort of way. Hmmm, I better stop thinking such wicked sinful thoughts before we get into trouble. Nasty Miss Fly shouldn't tempt poor Mister Spider. Let's eat...I'm starving."

While I admitted that I was attracted to Suzy and her naturally casual affection, I struggled in my efforts not to think of her in a sexual way. That last line of defense was, however, shattered when Suzy declared after we finished eating, "I'm so fricking hot! I've got to cool off!" With that, she stripped off her boots and socks, slipped out of her overshirt, and then peeled off her short shorts to stand before me in her thin camisole and skimpy panties. "Come on, Dan, join me in the pool!" cried Suzy as she rushed to and then dove head-first into the pond.

When she emerged in the shallows and beckoned to me, her barely-there outfit clung to her scandalously. The two tantalizingly perky nipple bumps projected noticeably from her small breast swellings in the front of her thin soaked top and the drenched-lace-covered camel-toe between her sweet thighs was goddamn inviting.

However, I knew that I couldn't shed my shorts because my raging Bangalore torpedo in my boxer briefs was primed and ready to go. However, Suzy was so compelling that I quickly dropped my wallet, keys, shucked my boots and socks, and dove in...fully-clothed...to douse my raging hard-on in the icy water of the pond. On the way back to my truck, I struggled to rein in and cage my lewd and lascivious thoughts about my whimsical Asian leprechaun but somehow knew that it was becoming a losing battle.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When Suzy declared that her academic goal was graduate school so that she could become a college counselor, the Dean began a long-range succession planning that took account of a senior counselor who would be retiring in about a year's time. He then called his friend at the local university's counseling graduate program and wrangled Suzy an advance placement that allowed her to take graduate counseling courses that she could apply towards her upper-division baccalaureate requirements. This greased Suzy's graduate program acceptance and gave her a head-start in obtaining her counseling degree. Without coming out and saying it, everyone knew and accepted that Suzy would be the college's next counselor.

"Jeez, Dan, things are moving so fast!" exclaimed Suzy as we snuggled in our usual dark corner booth at her pizzeria. "It seems like only yesterday I was a brand-new freshman meeting you for the first time during my in-processing interview. Now three years later, I'm taking graduate counseling courses and by the time I graduate next year, I'll have maybe a summer session and a semester more of graduate school before I'll be awarded my master's degree in counseling. And all because of you..."

"You're wrong. It's more you than me, Suzy-gurl. You wowed the people of the Center with your pretty face, sweet charm, and hard work. I was just a bystander..."

"No, you weren't. You didn't have to praise me when you were asked what the secret of your success was. You could have taken all of the glory, but instead, you praised me which opened a lot of eyes, especially those of the Dean. After that, things began falling in place." With that said, Suzy kissed me on the lips to thank me. This time, I found myself eagerly returning her kiss with the passion that had been building within me for my diminutive girlfriend.

"Wow!" uttered Suzy when we finally broke our lip lock to gasp for air. "It's about time! I was beginning to think that I'd have start blatantly throwing myself at you and sexually molest you to show you how I feel about you..."

Suzy never got to finish her sentiment as I pulled her closed and kissed her silly while caressing her petite body through her clothes. She squirmed wildly under my roaming fingertips and caressing palms as her lively tongue dueled madly with mine. Suzy suddenly lurched and whine softly when I cupped and squeezed her between her tender thighs.

"Dan...stop!" pleaded Suzy desperately. "I mean...I don't want you too...but, if you don't, I'm going to cum real soon...scream my head off when I climax...and make one hell of a scene in the place!"

"Okay, Suzy. But to celebrate your twenty-first birthday next week, I've booked us a suite at the city's most exclusive hotel...that is if you're willing to join me...said the Spider to 'his' Fly."

"His fly? Oooh, Dan, you couldn't keep me away...I love you."

"I love you too, Suzy, and want all of you because you're my Suzy-gurl."

"Hmmm, so Mister Spider is finally going to see Miss Fly butt-naked. But who will eat whom? We shall see..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The bellhop had barely closed our suite doors behind him when my arms were full of Suzy who after throwing her arms around my neck to pulled me down to her, kissed me long and deep. "I can't believe this! I've chased you for so long, Dan, and that I've finally got you in an intimate and romantic setting with a bed right over there. Yet, as embarrassing as this may sound, I don't know what to do. I've never been so up close and personal with a guy. Do you understand, Dan?"

"Hey, it's okay. Everyone is a bit uneasy their first time. Why don't I make a dinner reservation at the hotel's top-notch restaurant? After a fine dinner with some champagne to celebrate your birthday, we'll see how things go. Suzy, you know that I love you and that we don't have to do anything you don't want. I don't want to rush you...we can take our time."

"I know, Dan," Suzy murmured while hugging me, "that's why I love you. However, if it's okay with you, could we skip the restaurant dinner...and maybe have dinner in our room? I don't want to be embarrassed by being carded in a fancy restaurant just because I look underaged or have people to think that my boyfriend is some sort of cradle-robber. Do you know what I mean?"

"That's fine with me, Suzy. How about I order up a bottle of the bubbly so that we can relax and figure out what we might want to eat?"

"Yeah, I could use a drink right now...and I've never tried champagne. Order it, Dan, with maybe something to nibble on."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Ummm, this champagne is delicious! And I've never tried duck prosciutto, brie cheese with crackers, or strawberries dipped in dark chocolate. I feel so content and relaxed that I don't really need to order dinner...maybe later if we're hungry. Dan, I know that this may sound strange, but since we're not going to dinner, would you mind terribly if I took off my makeup? What, you didn't know that I wore makeup? How nice of you to say so. Anyway, I'd like to take a shower to relax me more. And while I'm in the bathroom, could you order another bottle of the bubbly?"

What was I going to say other than "Okay?" However, as I picked up the telephone to dial for room service, I noticed that Suzy only took out her makeup kit from her bag but nothing else. "Hmmm, I better order two bottles of champagne."

I was enjoying the view from our balcony when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Turning slowly, I found my tiny lover clad in the hotel's complimentary fluffy terrycloth robe. "I hope you don't find me too ugly without makeup, but I thought you should see the real me at this point. It would be terrible if you woke up the next morning and wondered who the hell you were sleeping next to."

"Suzy, you look as beautiful as ever," I whispered before lifting her to kiss her lips, ears, and neck. "Good enough to eat alive. Yummy."

"Well, while I sip a little bubbly, why don't you shower and change into the robe that I left you in the bathroom?"

My mental response to this proposition was, "Alright!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I love you, Suzy, more than you'll ever know," I murmured as I nibbled on Suzy's earlobe as she sat on my lap while lounging on the balcony. "I have wanted you so badly...and for such a long hell of a time...you sexy little thing."

In response, Suzy planted hot little kisses on my throat and then my exposed chest. "No more than I've wanted you. From the day when I first met you, you treated me as your equal...not like a kid. God, that made me so goddamn horny for you. And shit, you don't know how many times I frigged myself off in bed, fantasizing and hoping that one day you'd lock your office door, bend me over your desk, pull down my jeans and panties, and molest me as a real sexual pervert would!"

"Well, my Chinese sweetie, that's what I'm going to do tonight." And with that said, I scooped Suzy Zhang into my arms and carried her to the bed. Then like a kid on Christmas morning, I eagerly but slowly untied and push open Suzy's robe to be simultaneously shocked, delighted, and intrigued.

I had always thought of my diminutive lover as being youthful-looking but I was stunned to see that although she was twenty-one, Suzy had an alluring but a surprisingly unique body.

I knew that Suzy was small-breasted but lying on her back, her delightfully small titties melted into her glistening chest. They might have been easily overlooked if not for their puffy pink areola that topped each gentle mound. When my rasping tongue licked circles around first one and then the other bulbous swelling, each tightened, wrinkled, and then sprouted a mouthwatering tender pebble of sensitive flesh. Suzy gasped and jerked when the tip my tongue tip flicked upon delicate small strawberry tips.

As my lips engulfed one of her tiny boobs and sucked it into my mouth, my feather-light fingertips roamed over her fully exposed ivory-toned skin that was hairless, smooth, and soft like a baby's behind. Goosebumps appeared on Suzy wherever my hands lazily caressed her, drifting down and then back up the length of her quivering form and making my Asian lover squirm and whimper.

Emitting a high-pitch whine, Suzy shook uncontrollably as if my lips were electrified. As my lashing tongue swirled around her stiff pencil-eraser-nipple, spasms of searing ecstasy jolted through her tiny body. Suzy tossed violently when I inhaled her other small boob into my mouth while scissoring her recently released nipple between my index and forefinger and gently tugging it from her heaving chest.

"Oh, fucking Jesus Christ," whimpered Suzy pitifully in a fragile little voice as her petite body trembling with long-held lust and rapidly escalating anticipation. "My nippies feel like they're going to explode...but oooh, it feels so good! But don't tease me, Dan... please...I just want to...ooohhh...yessss!"

But I was determined to show Suzy Zhang who was the Spider and who was the Fly. Stripping her of her robe, I was entranced by the sight of her fascinating pussy. Two hairless and swollen cunt lips formed a tight slit, and I couldn't resist placing a fingertip on each engorged fold and repeatedly pressed them until her cunt squished lewdly. When a finger slipped into and parted her tight crack, her trapped slippery sexual excitement flowed out, completely soaking her nether region and my fondling fingers.

Before Suzy could say or do anything, my face plunged between her soft inner thighs as I grabbed, squeezed, and lifted her firm buns. My lips latched on first one and then the other of her spongy puffy cunt lips, sucking the length of each and feeling her copious pussy juices cover and drip from my chin. I ate her pussy as if it were manna from Heaven, mouthing her throbbing love pearl and then tongue-drilling her oozing love hole.

Suddenly her hips bucked wildly and her thighs trapped my head as she thrust her sopping wet snatch into my face, exploding in a violent climax. A spent Suzy collapsed against the bed, groaning and jerking in the aftermath of her orgasm. She managed to reach down to grab my hair and yanked my face from her squirming cunt, muttering, "Ohhh, shit! I've never got off as hard as that before! Ohhh, I want you so badly! Stop messing around with me, you fucking bastard! Don't torment me anymore. Make love to me!"

Kneeling between her parted legs, I draped her limp legs over my thighs to fully expose her glistening vulva. My dickhead plowed and spread her sizzling cunt crack until it was well-coated in her slippery pussy juices. Going up, I repeatedly bumped her exposed clitoris, and then traveling down, my cock teasingly plopped in and out of her twat's opening, resulting in obscene sloshing sounds and loud moans from my petite lover.

"I'm going to fuck you, Suzy Zhang! I want to take my big fat cock and cram it into and up your tiny virgin Chinese twat! Is that what you want me to do, Suzy?" I taunted as I rubbed my cock repeatedly over her stiff little love nub.

"Yes, oh, yes, you goddamn fucking son-of-a-bitch, fuck me! Please, Dan, please fuck me!" Suzy begged breathlessly like a bitch in heat.

Yet, when I tried to enter Suzy, I encountered an unexpected snugness despite her twat dripping wet and slippery. Not knowing if it was her hymen or just the tightness of her virgin cunt, I pressed steadily forward, and then suddenly my cock entered and became firmly embedded in the hottest and tightest pussy that I've ever experienced.

Her tiny form jerked as Suzy emitted a shill whine at my sudden penetration. "Ohhh damn! You feel so fucking big in my little snatch!" gasped my diminutive lover as she clutched me to her sweaty chest. "Oooh, give me a damn minute to get used to you..."

I didn't move, opting instead to kiss and caress my young lover until I felt her relax and breathe easier. "Ooooh, I never imagined it would feel like this...having a man's cock in my throbbing pussy. Ummm...but it's starting to feel good now...yeah, really good. Now, can you please go slowly...'cuz if you don't, you'll tear me apart..."

Pressing slowly forward, I watched in utter amazement as Suzy's small love opening gradually devoured my cock a fraction of an inch at a time. Leaning forward, I sank into Suzy's molten wet-velvet femininity and was immediately transported to another time and dimension of unbelievable ecstasy.

When my coarse pubic hairs mashed against the silky smoothness of her vulva, Suzy groaned breathlessly, "Oooh, yeah, fuck! God, Dan, you're incredibly huge!" groaned Suzy as she shifted and adjusted herself underneath me. "You're stretching me out like never before. I can't believe that I took all of you! Shit, you feel fucking good!"

My hands slipped under her back and I sat upright and without breaking our fleshy bond, I lifted Suzy as my legs crossed underneath her buns. Her twitching cunt slowly slithered down my impaling shaft, and sitting in the well of my crossed legs, she wrapped her legs around my hips.

"Damn, this...feels...so...incredible! I'm being impaled on your fucking man-meat," groaned Suzy into my chest before rising up to slip her tongue into my waiting mouth. "You're touching parts of me I never knew existed!" With that, she kissed me greedily as she began to undulate belly and gyrate her hips. Instinctively rising and falling, Suzy discovered the pleasure of having a good hard cock shoved up her twisting juicy twat.

Somehow Suzy unhooked the legs that had been wrapped around my waist and leaning forward, pressed my back to the mattress. She lifted her chest from mine, showing me how her smooth ivory skin was flushed with arousal as her teeny titties tantalizing jutted out as dark red pointy peaks. Slowly and shamelessly rubbing her hairless womanhood against me, Suzy reveled in my embedded manhood that slid in and out her churning pussy.

Dripping with sweat, Suzy humped me with total abandon. The erotic tension within her ratcheted up with each feverish and powerful thrust of her hips. With head thrown back, mouth open, and eyes close, she ferociously ground her stiff little love button against my hairy groin, faster and harder. Then like a match struck against its striker, Suzy suddenly exploded into a long-anticipated mind-rendering orgasm that had her thrashing wildly and crying out in utter rapture.

Grabbing her trimmed waist, I held Suzy until her orgasmic shudders subsided and she sprawled on me in complete exhaustion. Then tilting my hips, I began to thrust upwards into her spasming cunt, virtually lifting and tossing her spent body. Over and over again I banged her sweet juicy love box as I desperately sought to suddenly relieve the excruciating pressure of my tight testicles.

Clinging feebly to me as I savagely and repeatedly drove into her twisting cunt. Suzy panted raggedly with each thrust between her legs, "Oh, oh, yeah, Dan...fuck my little cunt...ooh, yeah, like that...just like that...fuck me, honey, like the way I was meant to be! Cum, baby, cum! Fill my twat with your hot sticky spunk! Shoot, Dan, shoot!"

"Arrgghh! Arrrggghhh!" tore from my throat as I plunged deep into Suzy welcoming cunt as ropes of hot gooey sperm spewed from my iron-hard cock.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You, were an absolute beast," sighed my spent but contented little girlfriend. "There were moments when I thought you would tear me apart. Oooh, damn, I will be walking bowlegged for the next few days. Uhmmm, it hurts a bit when I move...but...I'll survive being savagely pummeled by my boyfriend's big thick dick!"

"Ha, Suzy-gurl! Your small twat was so tight that I didn't think that I would be able to squeeze my dick into you...and when I finally did, I thought I was stuck in you forever. And wow, then when you climaxed, your snatch gripped me so tightly that I thought you would squeeze my fucking dick off!

"Well, that didn't stop you from hosing the insides of my poor little cunny. Jeez, how many gallons of sperm did you shoot into me? I'm still oozing your funky spunk." Then while biting her lower lip in hesitation as she stroked my oozing member, Suzy mumbled, "Hmmm, Dan? Your dick is still somewhat hard. Do you want to make love to me again and fill my pussy with your cum for a second time?"

"What? You want to fuck again?"

"Hey, Dan, I'll have you know that I waited twenty-one years for this moment, and I want to make up for the lost time. Plus, my first time was so good, I definitely want some more."

'But you already had two orgasms tonight..."

"Look, Dan, although I'm small, I have the same amount of nerves as a larger woman. My nerves, however, are concentrated in my little body, and I can get turn on easily and can cum repeatedly...which if you don't know by now, it is something that I enjoy a lot. So, do you want to make love to your Suzy-gurl, you closet dirty old man?"

"Well, if you can get me rock-hard again, I'm open to a second round...although I can't promise you another vigorous pussy-thumping since you've drained me of all of my energy... especially of my sperm."

"That's okay, Dan. You just have to lay there with your dick sticking up. and I'll do the rest. I like being on top...I have more control...and am not feel squashed under your larger body. Now, how can I get your cock ready?"