Mister Spider and His Miss Fly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...you take this small delicious mouth of yours and suck on my dick until I'm stiff enough. Thinking of sucking on a meaty Popsicle...but watch the teeth...and it helps if your hands slide up and down my shaft when you're not sucking on it..."

"You mean you want me to give you a blow-job? I have had a lot of guys ask me to do that...but never did. Hmmm...tonight is a night of firsts, isn't it?" hummed Suzy before she licked a hot lazy path down my body to my still-throbbing manhood.

"Oooh, I love you, Suzy Zhang," I gasped as her lips eagerly wrapped around my dickhead and then sucked their way down my shaft immediately transporting me to seventh Heaven. Her incredible little mouth repeatedly swallowed me, and somehow Suzy managed to deep-throat me. Before long, my dong was soon thoroughly revived and ready to go.

"You're mine now, my little fly," I groaned appreciatively, "and I'm not letting you go."

"Who says I want to escape your sticky web of seduction and passion?" replied my lovely Chinese lover as she released me from her mouth and quickly straddling my hips, putting the head of my raging hard-on into the opening of her sizzling twat.

"Oooh, yeah, that feels great!" moaned Suzy as her pussy slid down my revived manhood. "It was a lot easier this time around. Sitting up with your dick shoved all the way up my little twat is...different...good...but just somehow different. Oooh, yeah, I know I going to love being fucked in different positions...definitely!

"Hmmm, you're mine, Dan...after years of chasing you... throwing myself at you're now mine now. We're going to make love al weekend long...and you're going to give me an accelerated course in Sex 101. And when Monday rolls around, you will take me to the college health clinic for the morning-after pill and some contraceptive pills. We're then going to have a lot of sex. Do you understand, Mister Spider?"

"Hmmm, the possibility has occurred to me, Miss Fly, and I'm not totally opposed to the idea of making love with you."

"Oooh, good," moaned Suzy as her hips began to pump up and down on my buried erection as she began to energetically ride me. "I know...that we're going...to have a really good time... this weekend...and the one after that...and the many more to follow...don't you think? You're going to be mine for a long, long time, Dan."

And do you know what? As my darling little Chinese lover bucked and thrashed with my cock sunk deep with her, I realized that how I've come to love being a depraved dirty not-so-old man with my Suzy Zhang. It also dawned on me that I had become thoroughly addicted to the special delights of my lover's irresistibly intriguing body. God, is that how Miss Fly shamelessly ensnared her Mister Spider?