Mister X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'll get a wakeup call at 8:30 in the morning. Order breakfast before you go to sleep, and it'll be delivered to you at 9. One of the film crew will knock on your door at ten.

One last thing. When you throw out your clothes, there's another trash can at the end of the hall if you need it." I nervously wondered what she meant, but she walked out and closed the door before I could ask.

I looked in the top dresser drawer and saw three kinds of sexy panties in five colors each, with ten matching bras. The next drawer had bikinis and swimsuits in nine or ten colors, and half a dozen assorted t-shirts. The next had slacks in four colors and five shorts, and the bottom drawer had jeans in four styles. In the closet I saw at least ten dresses, twenty other outfits, several sandals, and six pairs of shoes.

I tried on a lot of things, and saw every piece was exactly my size! Even the bras and jeans fit perfectly!

The doctors had measured me, but I wondered how they got everything so quickly? This was the largest amount of clothing I'd ever had, and the nicest!

I'd never stayed in a place so luxurious! The thought that I might be able to live here didn't seem real. There were rules and some stress, but so far it was the happiest day of my life!

Becoming a porn star was the best thing that ever happened to me!

I stopped myself when I realized how fucked up that seemed.

I looked around some more and saw there was champagne, wine, soda, and beer in my fridge, along with fresh fruit and several other snacks. The freezer had fruit bars and frozen yogurt. There were utensils, pans, and anything else I might need for cooking. I got another surprise when I opened the nightstand. There was a handwritten note, "Since you're not allowed contact with other people yet, hopefully these will relieve your tension. Channels 469 to 490 may also be helpful."

Underneath the note were a bottle of lube, two vibrators, and two dildos sealed in plastic. I wondered about the sizes, they looked about right. The doctor supplied sex toys too? I blushed and chuckled to myself. The drawer underneath held five more toys, all smaller, and a dozen batteries. When I tried the tv, the channels on the note were all porn.

I saw it wasn't even 8pm yet, and I didn't have to be awake for over 12 hours. I got a beer from the fridge and a pack of cigarettes and walked out to my balcony. I saw the balcony floor and railings were made of a clear plastic. I was a bit worried but felt the thick plastic and realized it was very strong. There was a table with two chairs, also clear plastic, and an ashtray. I sipped the beer and had a few relaxing puffs from a cigarette, as I watched the sun go down over the ocean. As it started getting dark, lights automatically went on above each balcony and near the doors entering each building.

I heard a door open and a nude man walked onto the balcony next to mine, not even ten feet away! He saw me and stared. I happily looked him over. He had sexy muscular arms, big pectoral muscles, and six-pack abs. His chest was very hairy, which I thought was hot. He had a nice face and short brown hair. The appendage hanging between his legs was far from short. I watched it begin to grow as he looked at me. I thought it was a bit narrower than average, but I'd never seen a longer penis in person before! I saw it slowly rise, as he looked at my chest. He licked his lips, as I licked mine.

I felt my hand move downward involuntarily and stopped it. He had a few sips of his beer and lit a cigar. I watched him puff on it and imagined him sucking on my boobs.

After an absurdly long time, I said; "You're naked."

Both of us smiled. "No, I'm Andy. But I'll put some clothes on if you want?"

I pulled off my shirt and reached for my zipper, saying; "Not if you're comfortable. I'm Kate."

He slowly started to stroke his huge cock, watching me. Fully erect it was almost twice the length of my foot!

"I'm much more comfortable now."

As I finished stripping, I said; "Me too!"

I sat in my chair, slowly rubbing myself, as I watched him jerk off.

I wouldn't have even imagined doing this just yesterday! I was masturbating with a total stranger! In public!

"Play with your nipples, Kate. You don't want them feeling left out."

I pinched and twisted one and got even more aroused. I slid two fingers into myself in time with the stroking of his cock.

Our gazes bounced back and forth between each other's eyes and pelvises.

Seeing semen spray from him set me off, and I climaxed too. "YUH! UNGH! YEAH! AAAIIIEEEE!"

I heard clapping behind me, as I struggled for oxygen. I saw Andy had a huge smile and he took a bow. When I turned my head, Red was on the balcony behind me! How lucky could I get! Super-hotties as both of my neighbors!

Red smiled saying, "The two of you are CRAZY sexy! I'm so sorry I missed most of it! How about you rest up, and we meet out here again in an hour?"

I smiled and looked at them. Andy said, "How about you match our uniforms, and start now?"

"YES!" Red undressed rapidly, and the three of us had another hot jack and jill session. When we finished, six or seven people on the ground clapped. They thought we were hot too. Instead of being ashamed at my nakedness, I was proud they liked us. I bowed and blew them a kiss.

Poor Andy only had three orgasms in him, but Red and I went another round, as the crowd below grew to at least twenty.

After my shower I crawled into bed, thinking about the two of them. I wondered which of them would feel better if we fucked for real. I'd be lucky to get a chance with Red, but Andy had a great dick. I like a pretty face and big boobs, but I NEED dick. Andy won, but it was close. I fell asleep masturbating again, imagining kissing her as he fucked me.

I woke and went to the bathroom before my wake-up call, and felt like a cigarette might rouse me from my sleepiness. I was happy to see Andy having a cigar on his balcony, nude again. I started rubbing myself once I had a cigarette lit.

As I saw him take a puff from the cigar, I imagined he was sucking one of my nipples instead.

He must have read my mind. "Yeah, Kate. Imagine that cigarette is my cock. I'd love for you to suck it!"

We rubbed and stroked ourselves to climax and started on a second time. I heard a door open. Red yawned and said, "Lemme guess, the early bird gets the ... huge furry snake?"

We laughed so hard we had to stop.

Red said, "I'd love to join you right now, but I need some coffee first."

The three of us had another shared orgasm before breakfast arrived.

At ten a man and woman knocked on my door. "I'm Carol, and he's Nate. Are you ready to take some bikini pictures?"

"I'm having a little trouble deciding which one looks best."

"Just bring four or five, you can change on the beach."

"But I don't think there's a changing room, is there?"

They laughed and laughed.

"What's so funny?"

Nate calmed himself enough to say, "You blew us a kiss last night, and a little of the guy's cum hit her hat. Don't try pretending you're shy now."

I turned at least five shades of red.

Carol reassured me, "You've got a great body, don't be afraid to show it. What's the worst that can happen? Some guy gets excited, and stares at you as he jerks off?"

I laughed until I couldn't breathe. "You have a good point!"

They took hundreds of pictures of me in four different bikinis, and many more of me nude.

We also made several short videos of me walking in bikinis, and naked.

Carol wanted to do some video of me jogging in the sand. She thought it'd be very sexy. I tried running nude, and one of my boobs hit me in the nose hard enough to hurt.

"Sorry, but I think jogging is a 'no' today." We all had another good laugh.

When the picnic bell rang at one, they'd been taking pictures and video for three hours, but it only seemed like a few minutes. It was a lot of fun, and I made nine hundred bucks!

As I got near the tables, Jane reminded everyone; "New people are not to touch anybody, so spread out. If your elbow can touch somebody else's elbow, you're too close."

I sat at the end of a table, next to the nurse who checked me the day before. Across the table were two young brunette girls who looked like clones of each other, except one had a small scar on her cheek. I thought they looked 15, maybe 16.

"I'm Kate. I was wondering, are you sisters? And are you old enough to be here?"

"I'm Carrie, and my twin is Mary. We turned 18 on Monday."

Mary added, "The no touching is really hard. We have to stay in separate rooms. That's the farthest apart we've been since we were kids."

I thought to myself, "Since they were kids? Last week?" I said, "I wish I had somebody I was close with, like you two."

Carrie cried a little, and sniffled as she said, "It's been really hard since mom and auntie passed away, they were twins too."

Nurse Linda got up and left, and I quietly said to them; "You're cute, and I like you two. Once the fifteen days is up, I'd love to give you some hugs."

"I'd like that a lot, would you, Mary?"

"That would be great! Maybe the three of us could share a room! You could rub us, and hold us to your big boobs, like auntie and mommy..."

Carrie cut her off, "SHHH! Mary means, hugs would be really nice."

As they left, I saw they had to push themselves to walk farther apart, and not hold hands. They needed comfort and love very badly, and I wanted to give them some. Maybe even the exciting kind of love. Their faces and little boobs were cute.

I was nearly back to the hotel when I heard a quiet noise in the distance, which got louder and louder. I saw three helicopters fly near the airfield. One landed, and four men with machine guns ran out of it! A second one landed, and four more soldiers jumped out! I started to panic, until a lady I didn't know said; "It's ok! Mister X is here, and those are his bodyguards."

The third helicopter landed, and a jet flew over, close to the ground. Was that a fighter plane? I thought only countries can have...

I saw two men in suits roll out a red carpet, for two other men in suits to walk on. A very tall and wide man in a t-shirt, shorts, and sandals walked behind them.

They stepped into a stretched limo, like the one I was in earlier, and it drove them the two hundred yards to the hotel. The businessmen walked past me into the main entrance. When I saw the much larger man up close, I was instantly in love, or lust, or something even more powerful. I didn't know why, but I had to have him!

I followed him into the hotel and heard the guy at the front desk say, "Mister X! It's great to see you again, sir! How can I help you? Anything at all!" The male receptionist appeared to be in love with him too.

Mister X spoke, and my life changed. His voice was powerful, confident, and seductive, as he said; "Get me the list of new recruits." The words were mundane and business-like, but I'd never heard anything so hot! The way he carried himself, and the feeling of extreme authority he broadcast drew me to him like magic. He had to be six foot six, and 300 pounds. He was built like a gorilla, or a great wrestler.

I suddenly noticed I had walked across the room and stood only a step behind him. I'd be happy to kiss his feet all day, just to be that close to him. He turned and did me the large favor of looking at me, before he said; "Hello?"

I recognized his accent as Greek and smelled mustard and onions on his breath. Steamy, sexy onions. I noticed a sudden dampness between my legs. I didn't like those flavors or scents until today, but I'd enjoy them for the rest of my life. I HAD to have mustard on all my sandwiches. I even started making myself fried onion and mustard sandwiches once or twice a week, to remember that aroma.

I squealed like a teenage girl seeing Elvis in person, as I said; "Mister X! I'm so happy to finally meet you! I'm Kate, and if there's ever anything you want me to do, or anything you want to do to me, or..."

He lightly touched a finger to my lips, and I tasted it. I detected a bit of mustard and sweat. Such amazingly SEXY, MANLY sweat!

I nearly fainted from joy, and tears formed at the corners of my eyes, as he gave me the happy news, "I see you're number nine on the interview list. Wait in your room, I'll see you later."

I was so aroused and happy I almost messed my panties.

"Thank you, sir! I'll see you soon!" I had to work hard to suppress a scream of "I love you!"

I ran so quickly my breasts nearly touched my nose a few times, as I sprinted to the elevator.

The second I had my room door shut, three fingers imbedded themselves between my thighs. I frantically masturbated to a climax, before I was three steps into the room. I collapsed happily onto the carpet, as I had a shattering orgasm.

Before I could collect myself enough to stand, I noticed I was rubbing myself again. I had no choice, and finished myself a second time.

I wondered what the hell it was that made him so INCREDIBLY SEXY?

As I stood, my rational mind switched back on for a moment, and I realized I shouldn't seem so slutty and pathetic. I planned what I would do when he came to my room. I'd wear something pretty, but easy to remove. I'd sit in a chair, with my legs crossed, to not seem easy or eager. I'd ... I'd ... I'd keep MASTURBATING UNTIL HE GOT HERE! I was SO HORNY! I came for the third time in an hour, just as there was a knock at the door.

I said, "Come in."

I saw him again and liked what I saw very much. Too late, I realized I was still standing in the middle of the room, with two fingers in my vagina. I froze.

He said, "It appears that you have a problem." I turned beet red and nodded. I used the last of my willpower to move my hand away from my crotch.

He continued, "I have an easy solution."

I pulled my bikini bottoms off and leaned over the kitchen table. "Please! Put it in me! I don't care where! Please, sir! Even my ass! PLEASE!" I held my butt cheeks as far apart as I could, hoping he might be generous enough to buttfuck me.

He said, "There's something I need you to do."

I turned around and fell to my knees. "ANYTHING! PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOU!" Tears fell from my eyes, in my extreme desperation.

"Get in the shower and wash me."

I ran to the shower and turned the water on. "Please, Mister X! Please hurry!"

He stepped into the bathroom, and his shoulder was the same height as the top of my head. I hugged him from the side, straddling one of his huge thighs. I thrust my hips, pushing my vulva against his muscular leg, again, and again. "You're so SEXY! MMMM!"

As he lightly kissed my forehead, my vagina exploded again. When I regained a slight bit of composure, I blushed in shame. I had just humped his leg, like a dog. He still had his sexy white briefs on.

I noticed he had a small bald spot near the back of his head, but the rest of his hair was very handsome, and attractive. After removing his underwear, he stood under one of the shower nozzles. He poured some shampoo on his hair and leaned down a little.

"Go ahead, Kate, wash me."

I lathered the shampoo and rubbed a bar of soap all over his back, and buttocks. He had such incredibly sexy ass muscles! His thighs were nearly the size of my waist! I rubbed the soap over his upper legs, and when he turned around, I saw his penis and scrotum mere inches from my mouth.

"Just wash, nothing else."

I was sad but obeyed my super-magnetic master. I gently washed his enormous penis, stroking it slowly, then his scrotum. I felt his testicles move below the skin, as I rubbed the soap on and rinsed it away. I started washing his giant cock again, enjoying the feeling as it slowly swelled in my hand. It was only halfway hard, and it was already bigger than any of my old boyfriends'!

He guided my hand away, causing me almost physical pain at the loss. I washed the front of his legs, then his nearly flat belly. Again, I resisted the urge to take him into my mouth and moved up to his hairy chest. I love hairy chests because they seem so primitively masculine. I was crying, at not being able to suck him. He held my face against his chest a minute or so, as my crying faded.

He washed and rinsed his arms, as he told me; "Wash yourself, then meet me on the balcony." He stepped out, and I briefly cried again, at losing him for a moment. I did as he commanded and cleaned myself. I reluctantly did it without masturbating for the sixth time since I woke that morning, though I wanted to. After quickly drying with a towel, I briskly walked to the balcony, and saw him sitting in a chair naked.

"Have a seat."

I wondered what happened. He was an attractive man, and I'd like to date him, but he wasn't the god-like Adonis he was ten minutes ago. I thought I might like to kiss him, but I wouldn't sell my soul to taste his feet, like I would have when he first walked in. I liked his voice, but his words weren't the overwhelming commands of a supernatural being any more.

"I like you, Kate, and I want to apologize. A lot of my success is based on a special cologne I developed. It seems that today I used a little too much. I also didn't take into account it's extra effectiveness on ladies of Scandinavian descent."

I was very confused. A few minutes ago, I was begging him to do anything he wanted with my body, and HE was apologizing to ME? I said, "It's ok. Things are fine now."

"I'm glad. If you keep the cologne a secret, maybe I'll use it with you again. I'll see you next week, my needy baby kitten. My Kitty-Kate." He kissed my forehead and touched my cheek gently with his huge hand.

I watched him dress and leave. I'd like to see him again, but I just couldn't wrap my head around needing him so terribly, then only kind of liking him after just a shower. He called me his Kitty-Kate. I liked that. He had compassion for me and apologized when I had a problem. Maybe I did love him a little.

I laid on my bed, slowly and casually massaging my vulva, to the thought that someday I might want him that badly again. I had a very good orgasm, and then a smaller one. It was nice, and almost calm. I decided that I'd keep his secret. All his secrets.

I put on a light blue dress and went back to the balcony for a smoke. Andy was having a cigar and smiled at me. As I lit up, Red walked out, saying; "Damn, Mister X is sexy! I had to jill off three times to keep control of myself!"

Andy said, "I had to once. How about you, Kate?"

I hugged myself, as I said; "Seven times today! Seven wonderful times! And he called me his Kitty-Kate!"

Red playfully said; "You lucky slut! You've only been here a day! I didn't get a nickname for a whole month! But I bet you don't know WHY he calls me Red."

I said the obvious; "Duh! Because of your hair!"

She got a huge smile, before telling us; "Nope. He asked how I reacted when my first serious boyfriend had sex with me. I kept on reading my history homework."

Andy and I laughed uproariously.

Andy asked me; "So, I'm guessing he calls you Kitty-Kate, because he got your pussy?"

I chuckled. "Nope. I whined and cried, like a lost kitten, until he took care of my problem."

The two of them cracked up.

Red said, "When Mister X is away, Jane oversees the island, but her real name is Jacqueline. I bet you can't guess why her nickname is "Jane".

Other than a bad contraction of her real name, we had no ideas.

"It's from Tarzan and Jane. Jane of the jungle. She loves rubbing her face in lots of chest or pubic hair."

The three of us chuckled.

Andy asked, "So, how about we have another jack and jill session?"

Red said, "I just did three times. I'm too sore and tired. Tomorrow night."

He asked, "How about it, Kate?"

"SEVEN! I just told you I did SEVEN times! Men!"

I walked inside, then took a nap. I dreamed of tiny women swinging from a man's pubic hair like vines.