Mister X

Story Info
College student does porn to solve her money problems.
10k words
4.23
17.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
656 Followers

I berated myself for at least the fifth time of the morning, "Katherine Svensen, how the HELL could you be stupid enough to get yourself into this! You're such a worthless idiot!"

Due to my recent discovery of alcohol and men on my 19th birthday, I was in deep shit. When I drunkenly offered, five guys and a girl had felt and tasted my boobs in front of the crowd. I suspect somebody put ecstasy or another drug in my drink, because normally I'd be far too shy. I even let three guys screw me from behind, as over 20 people watched. Most of them applauded and a few bought me totally unnecessary drinks. I was very ashamed later, but that night I was a major bar star. I only had two friends I hung out with most of the time, but that night, over 20 loved me.

On exam day 1 I woke up terribly hung over, with a naked man I didn't know. The only good part of that day was noticing two used condoms in the bed when I woke. At least I probably wasn't knocked up or infected with something horrible. I missed my first two exams completely and scored less than 50 percent on the third one. I passed one of the three I took yesterday, probably.

With terrible grades, I wouldn't be able to get any financial aid for school in the fall. To continue my education, I'd need to come up with fifteen thousand in only three months! The dorm was closing for the summer so unless I got some money quick, in a week I'd be living on the street too!

There were only three types of jobs available that I was qualified for. There was no way I could earn what I needed as a babysitter, waitress, or cashier. I had to expand my horizons and look for something out of town.

I gritted my teeth in indecision, when I saw an online job ad. "Ladies 18 and up, make $1,000 a day as a lingerie model! Email bikini photos or nudes to..."

If my parents were still alive and I took the job, they'd die from shame. But first, they'd kill me slowly by saying how disappointed they were.

I was on my own and I didn't have a choice. I did my hair and makeup as nicely as I could, took a bunch of photos in the bathroom mirror, and decided which were the best. I pondered and debated with myself a long time. "What if this is just a scam? What if my friends see the pictures?" My thoughts kept returning to, "This is the only way I can get the money." I could worry about it endlessly, but I really had no option.

I sent a photo of my face, smiling with my mouth closed. Another was me from behind, wearing only frilly black panties. I thought the last was the best, one of me topless and sucking on a finger. I hoped they wouldn't have too many blondes with curly hair and big boobs. Because of my body, wherever I went, lots of guys and even a few girls stared at me, until I smiled. I'd love to have enough money to fix my teeth.

I was very embarrassed when I tapped "Send". I felt a little better, as I remembered that twenty-five or thirty people had seen much more at my birthday party.

Two hours later I got a reply, "Our company XxXx Productions will pay you $300 for a one-hour bikini photo shoot, and as much as $5,000 a day for intimate videos, depending on your comfort level and willingness. Transportation, meals, medical, and hotel will be provided. When are you available?"

When I read "Intimate videos" I swallowed and had to clear my throat. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks. I knew they meant porn. On the other hand, five thousand a day nearly blew my mind! If I got that much every day for a week, I wouldn't have to worry for a whole year! If I did it for a month, I'd be set until I had my degree!

I also wondered, "Medical, from somebody I might only work for a few hours? Some full-time jobs don't even include medical."

I replied that I was available immediately, the sooner the better. I was surprised when my phone dinged only two minutes later. "A car will pick you up in an hour. Please bring clothing and any personal items you may need for three days."

I had to move out of the dorm by next Thursday, and I had nowhere else to go. I packed everything I owned into my purse and duffel bag and waited for the taxi. A huge, stretched limousine drove up and parked across the street from my dorm. It was the length of three regular cars! A chauffeur in a suit and cap stepped out. He asked, "Miss Kate Svensen?"

I nodded as my jaw dropped.

He said, "I'm John, and our security person today is Daniel." Daniel waved from the passenger seat. He wore a nicely tailored suit and was easily the size of a pro football player.

"Please have a seat in back, ma'am." He held the door for me, and I climbed into a space more luxurious than I'd ever imagined. The comfortable leather seats were long enough for two of me to lay down on each side. The trim, handles, and many of the buttons were real gold! There was a nice video and sound system, a mini-fridge, and even a tiny microwave!

A bouquet of flowers and an envelope with a card were on one of the seats. Next to them was a small box of chocolates from Switzerland. I noticed its "made on" date was yesterday!

The card had a rainbow above a white horse walking on a beach on the front. Inside was a picture of at least two dozen horses in a large pasture, and a cursive note in feminine handwriting. "We hope you'll join us." Along with the card, the envelope held a hundred-dollar bill.

I sarcastically thought, "Very nice, for people who want to sell videos of me fucking!"

I was a little offended at first, but the baroque interior of the vehicle mollified me a bit. I hadn't even noticed the car wasn't moving yet. I must have been admiring everything several minutes, by the time the dark partition slid down and John said, "Apologies, ma'am, but we'll have a brief stop on the way. I need to refuel and check the tires. We'll stop at a convenience store in about twenty minutes. If you'd like to smoke or have a drink and a snack, feel free. If you have any questions or need anything, just push the orange button to talk to us."

"Thanks."

The partition slid up and the huge limo gently pulled onto the street. I thought that if I had a car this nice, I'd go two miles an hour everywhere. I'd want everybody to see it and be jealous.

Out of curiosity, I slid open a wooden door. I saw several packs of cigarettes, a few cigars, ashtrays, and lighters. On the other side were drinking glasses and six kinds of liquor. The mini fridge had fruit cups, fancy sandwiches, and two bottles of champagne. I slid open another wooden door and found a full ice maker, several sodas, three kinds of beer, some wine coolers, and two bottles of wine. Another small cupboard held bags of chips, pretzels, and cookies.

I quietly squealed to myself as I thought, "Other than going to the bathroom, I'd love to live in here!"

I turned on some dance music and started moving a little to the strong beat. I had only smoked 5 or 6 cigarettes before, while I was drinking, but one might help calm my nerves. Some wine might help with that too, but I realized it might be a test from my new employer. I put the bottle of wine and pack of cigarettes back and had a diet cola and a fruit cup instead.

At the convenience store, I picked up some mints and a dozen condoms. I realized if I was going to do porn, I should be prepared with fresh breath and protection.

As we walked back to the car, John said; "You have two options for your trip to the island. You can either take a twenty-minute flight from the airport near here, or if you prefer, we can drive an hour to the marina, and a yacht will get you there four hours from now. Either way, you'll have a brief medical check-up when you arrive, and meet our employer tomorrow afternoon. Would you prefer to fly, or take a boat ride?"

I wondered if this was a test too. "Better to get there sooner, I'll fly."

"Very well. We'll be picking up another lady on the way. I hope you enjoy the rest of your journey."

"Thanks!"

A few minutes later, we picked up a chesty and very pretty redhead a little older than me. She wore bright green thigh-high boots with four-inch heels, a nice faux fur coat, a lacy pastel green bra, and light green panties. I could see the shape of her nipples, and even a bit of their color. Her breasts were even larger than mine, probably triple D instead of my doubles. A little of her red pubic hair stuck out the edges of her panties. Her image screamed, "FUCK ME!"

Besides the crazy birthday party, I had never been with a girl before, and only four guys. I wasn't sure if I was Bi, but knew I loved dick too much to be a lesbian. If any girl could change my mind, she might be the one.

She sat opposite me and I continued to stare. She said, "I think you're beautiful too." I blushed as we shared a nervous giggle. "Are you new? Do you mind if I smoke? Would you like one too?"

"My first time, and please."

She pressed a couple of buttons and two sunroofs slid partway open. She had obviously been in the car before. She took a pack of cigarettes from the cupboard, put two between her bright red lips, and lit them. After taking a big puff, she passed me one. The smoke stung my mouth and throat a little but felt nice in an odd way. The lip gloss she left on the filter tasted like strawberry. As I looked at her again, I wondered what a kiss would be like. Gradually my anxiety faded. She had a wine cooler, but I stayed with diet cola.

I saw her flip two hidden cupholders out from under the seat. She put an ashtray in one and her wine cooler in the other. I followed her example. This was SUPER convenient, and nice!

"If you want a pack for your purse, or some chips, or something, just grab 'em. That's why they put 'em in the car. I'm Rachel, but everybody calls me Red." She offered her hand and I shook it. "I'm Kate."

"I see you're nervous, Katie. You don't need to be. The first month can be a little stressful, but the last four years have been Heaven! Just follow the rules, do what Mister X wants, and you'll be happy. They'll tell you this later too, but the big rules are no drugs and no sex outside the family. Everything else is easy and fun!"

I showed her my sense of humor. "Mister X? Do we work for a supervillain? Is James Bond gonna kill me with an exploding tie or a laser pen?

She laughed. "No, seriously, his name is Xander Xyllopo. Mister X."

I asked, "So, what do you do, and how's the pay?"

She giggled as she exhaled a white cloud of smoke. "I do everything Mister X says, absolutely everything." She licked her lips and adjusted her panties.

"I haven't needed to touch money or pay for anything since I met him. I don't even know how much is in my bank account, probably three or four million by now, and my son has five million in a trust too. If I ever decide to leave, me and my boy are set for life, but I'm more than happy to stay. Just do what he says, and everything will be great! But remember, no drugs and no fucking around outside the family."

I noticed she had two small "X" tattoos behind each of her ears, one red and one black. I pointed and asked, "What are the tattoos for?"

She just said, "If you're smart, you'll have them soon too. No sex, without the X." She giggled for some reason.

"I thought the job was modeling for pictures, and maybe doing porn movies? You said something about a family?"

Her eyes widened and she suddenly looked afraid. "I said too much. Forget I said that stuff! Modeling and porn movies are all. Really. The job pays great."

I tried to engage her in more conversation, but she stared out the window, replying with just "Yeah", "No", and "It's ok."

The plane ride went about the same. I wondered why she was worried and didn't want to talk any more. As we were about to land, I saw the island only had an airstrip and about ten buildings on it.

The 'quick checkup' the driver mentioned was a more than hour-long exam from a nurse and doctor. They measured, poked, and prodded nearly everything. They took more blood for tests than I thought I had. They checked my teeth in a dentist's chair, did a full pelvic internal, and used a long plastic tool to get a stool sample. They even used some kind of electronic balloon to measure how much they could stretch my vagina and anus until they hurt!

The nurse tried to reassure me, "If you're not 21 yet, don't worry. We don't test for alcohol or tobacco, but almost everything else. If there are any problems, we'll make sure you get them taken care of. We check for heart and lung issues, skin cancer, leukemia, lung cancer, thyroid issues, hundreds of contagious diseases, you name it."

Instead of it calming me, I was worried that I might have five kinds of cancer, aids, or dozens of other scary things.

The nurse had me stand by the wall naked, and said they needed pictures of me 'for medical reasons'. I made sure to smile and stick my chest and butt out. She said, "Really, this is just for comparison in case you have any problems later. You don't have to look pretty. Just stand like you usually do."

To finish off, they asked if I had pins, implants, or anything else metal or artificial in my body. They gave me a full body MRI, without me even saying there were any problems! A friend of mine had an MRI on her injured elbow last year, and just that cost a few thousand bucks!

When the medical exam I considered mild torture was over, a blonde lady around 35 in a light gray pantsuit greeted me. I thought she looked good for her age. If she were a little younger, maybe I'd want to...

"Hello. I'm Mister X's representative on this island, Jane. Your schedule will start slowly and work up to the level you're comfortable with. Tomorrow at 10, you have a half-hour bikini photo shoot on the beach. The day after that, they want to do a video of you swimming nude. I hope you can swim? Is that alright?"

"Sure! I love to swim! The more pictures and video the better! I really need money for school."

I noticed she had two "X" tattoos behind each of her ears too. I was curious but decided not to ask.

Jane said, "Let's go to my office, and I'll get you oriented before your first day tomorrow."

She pointed out things on a map of the island, "The office building we're in is here. You were at the clinic a little while ago. The hotel you'll stay at is this building. This one we call the grocery, but there's no charge for anything. You can get bathroom items, snacks, and so on there. You'll get most of your meals through room service and at the daily picnics we have for lunch, unless you love to cook." I didn't.

"The big one here is the gym and indoor pool. It only rains a few times a month on the island, so we usually swim in the ocean and exercise outside..."

Near the end of her speech, she said; "Trash and recycling bins are in many spots around the island, please help us keep the place clean and beautiful. Smoking is allowed on the third and fourth floors of the hotel, in the tavern, and anywhere outdoors away from building entrances. There are rooms available on all four floors, which would you like?"

"Four, please?"

She sent a text from her phone, then said, "It's nearly six already. Let's have dinner, while they get your room ready." She sent another text.

A minute later a man in a suit picked up my duffel bag. "I'll take it to your room, miss. You're in 407." The bag only contained a few books and some cheap clothing, but other than my purse, it was all I owned. I reluctantly let go of it and said, "Thanks."

After a wonderful Thai meal made in front of us by a chef, she led me to my room. It wasn't a room, it was a whole suite! It had a king size bed, couch, reclining chair, a small kitchen, and a nice bathroom with spa tub and separate shower. There was a video projector on the ceiling of the sitting room which showed video the size of the whole wall! There were two game consoles and a couple of video players hooked up to the projector. It was amazing!

A carton of the cigarettes I liked and a very nice laptop computer rested on the kitchen table. Jane sat in the kitchen with me, as we went over the list of rules.

1. No drugs other than mild over the counter ones, unless prescribed by a doctor. Everyone is randomly tested for drugs at least three times a year, after weekly tests the first month.

2. For the first 15 days, no communication is allowed with anyone off the island, no phone calls, no social media, and no email.

3. For the first 15 days, no physical contact with any other people is allowed, for disease prevention reasons. No visiting other people's rooms or having visitors for the first 15 days.

4. After the first 15 days, sex with other people will be allowed only at the discretion of Mister X and Jane.

5. For purposes of safety and cleanliness, smoking in bed is not allowed.

6. Physical violence will not be tolerated, and heated arguments may be cause for dismissal.

7. Everyone must respect the safe word "KITE". If any person uses the word "KITE" during romantic or sexual activity, they will be allowed to return to their quarters immediately, and alone.

8. People will have a medical check-up every 7 days for the first month, then monthly checks unless they notice a problem.

She said, "Let me shake your hand one last time, then you can't touch anybody for the next 15 days." She had a kind look in her eyes. As I shook her hand, I felt the urge to hug her, but resisted.

"I'll give you a little while to make any last calls, posts, or send emails. After that, no communication outside. I'll keep your cell phone and tablet in a safe place, and the internet in your room will be disabled until your 15 days are up."

I put up a post that I was happy I got a new job, but I'd be out of touch awhile. I tried calling my two friends and left voicemails. I sadly handed over my tablet and cell.

"Report any problems to me within a day. Disagreements and other issues between people are resolved by either me or Mister X. If you're not satisfied with the decision, you can choose to leave on the next boat or plane if you wish. If there are any problems with your room or anything in it, call the facilities team. They'll either fix it quickly or get you a different room. Their number is on the list by the desk phone."

She said, "Somebody noticed your purse has seen better days. Let me replace it for you."

She went in the bathroom and brought out a beautiful purse. It was black like mine, but a little larger, with a large gold "XxXx" on both sides. Mine was a cheap one from a big box store, but this was very nice, hand-stitched, from a famous designer!

I reached for the new purse, but she insisted; "Please, let me."

She took everything out of my old purse, condoms, tampons, my ID. After looking at everything on the kitchen table, she said; "Sorry, but we need to be certain nobody has recording devices or illegal drugs. I hope you're not offended?"

I was a little but said, "I understand."

"Some things may seem strange or stressful, but if you follow our guidance, you'll be fine. If something bothers you so much that you want to quit and leave, you can. If you choose to go, you'll get the greater of a thousand dollars, or whatever money you've earned. We'll also provide your choice of an airline ticket to any major city, or transportation back to the place you were picked up.

Please, don't worry so much. I'm sure you'll be happy with us. I was the second one Mister X chose, and I've been overjoyed most of the time. The third one he chose is my wife Rita. We have over ten million in the bank and six children, but we're still happy to be here. In nearly twenty years, many people have broken the rules and been dismissed, but only ten or eleven have retired, all happily. Only two women and nine men have ever chosen to quit."

I wondered aloud, "Why more men, and out of how many?"

"A lot of men don't like getting anal or doing oral with another man. I don't really know how many people have tried out over the years, but there are eleven new girls, and six new men on the island right now. Mister X plans to choose three or four women this summer, and a man or two. If you're one of them, you have nothing to worry about for the rest of your life. If not, you'll have your money for school, unless you quit.

Limnophile
Limnophile
656 Followers