Mister X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Carol and two other ladies took a lot more pictures, and over an hour of video with me swimming nude in the pool. Again, I was having a lot of fun when they said they had enough, and I was done for the day. I couldn't believe my job was so easy and fun. Life was great!

During the rest of the week, they got video and pictures of me swimming in the ocean and putting suntan lotion on myself on the beach. A lot of the pictures were beautiful, with fish swimming near me, as I looked down at the colorful coral reef through goggles or a face mask.

The morning before my one-week medical check-up, they had me masturbate on the beach with a small vibrator. Nine or ten men watched, and I had a great time. At my check-up, the doctor told me my magnesium was a little low, and gave me some supplements. He also said I would need my birth control implant removed, for some reason. I knew to be careful, and I wasn't allowed to touch other people for the next week anyway, so I let him take it out. The removal hurt a lot less than having it put in.

Our nightly masturbation sessions started to become a tradition. Every night a few dozen people would watch Andy, Red, and I jack and jill for them, and each other.

My "job" before my two-week check-up was very exciting. Carol had three video people recording, and eight men went to the beach with us. I masturbated with several dildos, as the men jerked off and squirted their cum on my chest and back. Six or seven more men were watching, and happily took a turn or two. Carol said we were done, but three guys and I kept going until we climaxed again. I got a shower, and reported for the big day. My check-up went well, and the doctor told me to report to Jane's office tomorrow after lunch. After I saw Jane, I could touch other people again! Maybe I could have sex with Red and Andy! I couldn't wait!

-

Jane called me into her office. "Have a seat. I have good news for you, all your medical tests came back fine. News you might think is even better, is that you earned nearly ten thousand dollars with us so far. If you keep doing similar things, but touching other people, you could easily have thirty thousand in another two weeks. That's assuming you want to leave us after a month."

I was very indecisive. I wanted to go back to school, but I LOVED it here. "I ... uh..."

"Now is the time you decide. I'll show you the schedule, then I'll give you a few minutes to choose whether you want to leave two weeks from now, or if you want to join the family and start getting your tattoos.

When you join the family, your life will be a lot like the last two weeks. You'll never have to pay for anything, no bills or cash to worry about. You'll have a bank account that grows over time, and plenty to retire on, if you ever choose to quit or retire.

Mister X is obviously the head of the family, and there is a matron at each of his six homes. I'm matron of this one. All the family does what Mister X and the matrons say, always. We decide where you live, who you can sleep with, and when.

When you have children, you'll happily turn them over to us. All children are well cared for, and you'll be allowed to see yours often, at least every week, and video chat every day if you want. Nannies and babysitters will handle most of the difficult parts of parenting, the feedings and diaper changes in the middle of the night, the dealing with school and doctor appointments.

We've shown that we like and trust you. As another big secret, look at this." She put a small perfume bottle on the table. "One drop of this on my neck turns nearly anybody into a happy slave. You'd eagerly do anything I told you, no matter how dangerous or wrong. I could use it on you right now, but I won't. You have a choice to make. Do you want to stay a few more weeks doing porn, or would you like to join the family?"

She didn't seem to know about my incident the day I met Mister X, when his cologne turned me into a horny robot. He didn't tell her. I realized I could trust him, maybe all of them. I smiled happily when Mister X walked in. I kissed his lips and said, "I love you! I want to join the family!"

"I love you too, Kitty-Kate." He held me in his tremendously strong arms and kissed my ear. "Hold still, this will only hurt for a minute or two."

Jane tattooed a small red "X" behind each of my ears and lightly kissed my lips. She said, "Unless we tell you otherwise, you're allowed to have sex with any female with an "X" tattoo, and you can do oral and anal with any males that have one. Mister X is the only male who gets your vagina, until you have the black tattoos. After your first child is born, you get to decide if you want more children with him, or if you want your tubes tied and the black Xs."

Mister X added; "After you have the black ones, you can screw any guy in the family, any time. Until then, I'm the only one that gets your helpless, needy little pussy, Kitty-Kate."

Jane said, "You just have a few more choices to make tonight..."

I immediately said, "You two! And Red and Andy, if that's ok?"

Jane laughed. "I'm getting to that, but we've noticed that females tend to get lonely without a roommate, even if they're involved with people nearby. Unfortunately, there are only two other girls who want a roommate right now, Mary and Carrie."

"YES! Please? I really like them!"

"They asked for you, when they got their red tattoos a few hours ago. I'm glad the feeling is mutual. Your next choice is..."

"You two! And Red and Andy!"

Mister X and Jane both chuckled. She said, "Since you're going to be having a lot of sex tonight, you should have a hearty dinner. But if you just want to eat the four of us?"

I took my turn laughing. "Uh ... how about lasagna? I haven't had it in a long time."

Jane said, "Nice. I'll have it delivered here. Everybody's first night in the family is spent with Mister X. Your final choice of the night is, perfume or cologne?"

I wasn't sure what she meant. "Could you explain please?"

Mister X smiled, as he said; "You saw what happens when I use my special cologne. If you prefer, Jane will give you some of her perfume. Be aware, if you choose the perfume, that's as good as consenting to any kind of sex all night, with no safe word. With the perfume, most men don't really have a choice, they go sex crazy. Just like you didn't have much choice with the cologne. If you pick the perfume, you don't get to change your mind or say no."

Having handsome, hunky, powerful Mister X desperate for my body sounded like a great idea. "Perfume, please?"

He smiled widely. "After we eat, perfume it is, Kitty-Kate." He French kissed me and squeezed my butt.

After we ate, Jane took a few things out of a drawer. "You're probably familiar with butt plugs. Notice this one is still in the package. I don't plan on it going in your anus any time tonight, but you may need it. You're also familiar with the many uses of lube." She pulled a bag from a cupboard. "And blankets are handy for sex too. The perfume doesn't work on me, so tonight I'm just a helper. Go ahead and undress, in case it starts to work suddenly. It's a little unpredictable."

I watched Mister X remove his clothes as I stripped. Again, I was impressed by his huge shoulders and chest muscles. His cock was still limp, which meant it was a little bigger than an average fully erect one.

Mister X took the top off the bottle and held it near my hand. "I'll put it on your finger, then go ahead and rub it on your neck." I nodded.

He put the perfume on my finger, handed the bottle to Jane, and backed up two steps. I rubbed it on my neck as Jane exclaimed, "No! Only one drop! She got three!"

I started to panic. Was Mister X going to go crazy and tear me apart?

He said, "It'll be alright. I can control myself, but I'll still feel it."

I hoped he could!

"Come here, Kitty-Kate. Play with me, while I feel those nice breasts of yours."

His penis swelled so rapidly I could see it moving before I even touched him. His huge hands squeezed my boobs gently, kneading them. He leaned down to kiss me, and his lips caressed mine. I felt his huge dick harden in my hand as I stroked it. I looked down and saw it was 2 inches wide, and nearly 10 inches long!

Fully erect, Andy's was longer but only about HALF the width!

I felt an extra wetness on my vulva as Jane wiped some lube on me.

He said, "I hope your kitty likes bananas?" He rubbed the head of his cock on my labia.

"I LOVE bana ... AAAAGGHH!"

He stuffed the massive thing inside me! I swear, I felt the head of it tickling my navel from the inside!

"Such a warm, wet kitty! Very nice!"

I had to rock from side to side, to make room in my abdomen for him. It didn't feel that much longer than other guys, but it was SO BIG around!

Jane encouraged me, "You're doing good, Kate. It's halfway in."

He stuck his tongue in my mouth, before I could finish yelling; "HALFW..."

I felt a serious pain as the head thrust through my cervix and tore it a little. He was all the way inside my womb! It hurt a LOT, but the rest felt SO GOOD! The pain was worth it.

He kept licking my teeth, to prevent me from screaming as he thrust into me again and again. It was so big I felt it rubbing my G spot, my clit, my labia, everywhere! I was a little surprised I didn't feel it in my throat!

He held me tight to him, and I wrapped my legs around his hips. He lifted me up and down, like a toy. I had a tremendous climax, so powerful I blacked out for a few moments. When I came to and started panting heavily, he was thrusting his hips hard enough to bounce me nearly off his very impressive rod.

I moved my legs to help the bouncing action, and had another major climax as he squirted straight into my uterus. I felt his cock pumping at least fifteen or twenty times! I kept my arms and legs wrapped around him, closing my eyes as he started walking with me impaled on him. I felt the temperature warm a little, as he took me outside. He stopped walking and started bouncing me up and down again. He said, "Sex while watching the sunset is great!"

I opened my eyes, and saw the sun going down over the beach, as well as nine or ten people watching him fuck me. He squirted again and I felt some liquid leak out of me. It felt cool and wet on my thighs in the light breeze.

Jane said, "Hold still a second." She wiped lube on my ass and slid a slippery finger into my anus.

Was he going to put his LOG in my ASS?

"Please, Mister X, please not my butt?"

"Don't worry, Kitty-Kate. Your pussy is the only thing that gets me tonight."

He was still in my vagina, but I felt something else pushing my anal ring open.

I felt a hairy chest on my back, as Andy said; "Howdy, stranger! You finally get your wish. And I get mine! Mmmmmm!"

Andy's penis slid in, and in some more, and more. I felt like I was a big shish-kabob! I wondered when one of their extensive pricks would pop out of my mouth!

Mister X reminded me, "The perfume works on all men, not just me."

I started to get VERY worried! Andy squirted into my colon. I never imagined it was possible to be that full! Then he slid at least another two inches into my ass!

"OH MY GOD! I'M SO STUFFED! AAAARRGGHHH! I feel like I swallowed a watermelon!"

I had another massive climax and woke with fluid running down my ass too. Andy must have cum again.

Mister X said, "Jane, put the blanket on a table."

He laid on his back on the picnic table, with me on top of him. He kept on thrusting into me, over and over. Andy climbed on top for a third round, and withdrew after shooting into my colon again.

Only seconds later, another dick was in my butt. I opened my eyes, as I felt something rubbing my nose. There was a penis in my face too! I happily sucked it, while the two others stroked into me, over and over.

Everything faded into a blurry carpet of sex and orgasms. I'd never been more satisfied, or sore.

-

When Jane retired a decade later, I took over as Matron of the island and head of our porn company.

I agree with Mister X and our daughter, joining the family was the best decision I ever made. She's looking forward to getting a drop of special perfume and her pair of red X tattoos when she turns 19 tomorrow.

I can't wait to watch.

-